OtakuBoards

Which Anime Chara do you relate to most?

Alexa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is EoE anyway? A hentai movie or something? But, no I totally wasn't talking like that Millie. I don't even care for that stuff. I just was wondering b/c I never saw the rest of neon genesis evangelion, the dvd's....maybe that dvd might have some hentai but not that I know of! My ex-boyfriend better not have been watching any Hentai! But absolutly no, I was not speaking of hentai. I would have to hit the report button too! The only reason I said you probably can't say is b/c of a spoiler, but that's before I knew of spoiler tags....sorry for that Millie, I didn't mean to make you worry!

Kaola

Heh, Jim's a cool character ^__^ - When I quote Japanese phrases from anime I'm told my Japanese dialect is like Jim's Japanese voice actor... Whereabouts in Japan is his dialect from, if anyone knows?

Anyway!

Mostly I think I'm like Duo from Gundam Wing... Really happy (even if it has to be forced sometimes) but practical and pretty much the comic relief of anything I do. Also Sorata from X, heh ^_^;; another practical joker, urrrrmmm... Jim *grins* from Outlaw Star - smart alec techogeek. The list just goes on and on and on and on.... O_o

Geez... there's just so many characters I been labelled over the years - it's barely funny O_o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillieFan [/i]
[B]Um, if someone does give a detailed account of what happened to Asuka in EoE, I'm clicking on the report link. That shouldn't be posted, under the anti-hentai rules. . . [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I don't see how ANY of EoE is remotely hentai. I mean, there is a TINY bit of sexual content, but that's in just about any anime series there is.

As for myself, there's nothing wrong with being like Asuka. Because as for me, I have a few of the same personality traits that she has. The only difference is that I do accept others and if I was living with Shinji, I'd definately get with him. ^_^ He's so adorable![/color][/size]

Heh...as I said, I have more of the psycho(logical) traits of Asuka...And actually, nowthat I think about it, I [I]would[/I] probably call Shinji a baka too...
I really like Rei though, so that's one difference.

hmmmm...I'd have to say I'm most like Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin because I can be a realy nice girl at times then run off and try to tackle one of my guy friends and I care deeply for all my friends even tho I might not show it. I'm also fasinated by swordsmanship.:D And well I guess I'm also kinda like Naruto for the fact that I can be kinda tricky somtimes and just plain anoying. ^.^
Ja!
:drunk:

[color=hotpink][size=1]I do NOT like Rei. I am an anti-Rei person, all the way. Especially since she gets a bit more personal with Shinji than Asuka does. I think I'm more like Asuka in the manga series. She's a bit different in there and it seems like her and Shinji might have a chance...*sighs happily*[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]Hmm, I'd have to say i'm alot like Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece, cause i'm really energetic, i'm strong and I also have big dreams for the future. Luffy wants to travel the world and become the Pirate King and I want to travel the world to become a high ranking fighter. Only one problem about me and Luffy, I can't stretches my body parts like he does. Heh, if only Gum Gum fruits really existed. ^^;[/color]

everyone tells me i'm a lot like lain or a motivated rei (that's ok, i feel the same way about asuka..) jeeze, got voted the quietest. bit of a running joke really, ask any of my friends and they'll tell ya its not true,...and reiterate it to the point of almost being insulting...:P

[COLOR=darkblue]I think I'm most like Sasuke from Naruto. Trying to be the best, not talking much, just doing his job, being hiself, not liking anybody, not trying to prove anything to anybody, just trying to be the best ninja in the world. I'm not actually trying to be a Ninja, I'm trying to be the best manga artist, lol.[/color]

I am most like Vegeta because I tend to like to be alone for the most part, I have a lot of pride, I really don't like to except much help from people angers me that I can't do it on my own, and at times I can be arrogant

Guest Will
Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. I'm crap with the ladies, do martial arts, get beaten in the dinner queue and get lost a lot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Teknomanfan [/i]
[B]:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink]WHOA! I think NOT my friend.

[size=1]Obviously you haven't read the rules yet. I've been noticed alot of your posts and most of them are off-topic spam, but I've been letting them slide. One word posts and just posting a SMILEY are AGAINST THE RULES. Please clean up your act. *QA*[/color][/size]

vash i hate death and im a PERVERT!

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please try to clean up your posts so that they make sense. Post something like, "I'm like Vash because we both hate death and are perverts!" Now, doesn't that make more sense? Thank you, *QA*[/color][/size]