OtakuBoards

Which Anime Chara do you relate to most?

Alexa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XBebop
I'm exactly like vash.. 1. I'm against death. 2.i'm sorta..horny lol.. 3. have aboslutely no pride at all 4. I only take prisoners, never kill. 5. i do goofy stuff all the time 6. i'm VERY lucky lol 7. i love alchohal 9 and i'm only 13.. wow o.O ) 8. i'm a pretty good shot with a gun

the only other anime charector i'm like is Spike from Cowboy Bebop

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*thinks* That's a really hard question. o.o;
Well, I can sorta relate to two characters.

Launch from DragonBall, because I have two completely different minds battling over my brain all the time. xx; ( Only, I don't have to sneeze to switch back and forth :bluesweat )

And probably Athena Asamiya. We can both be naive at times, while still having a tough side we prefer to hide. Also, people say we look alike. I really don't think so, buuuut... [/color] [/size]

Guest yuka-kitsune
Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo! my only friend that watched that while it was on tv thinks i'have alot in comon with her. I have a firey temper aI can be gentle and refined in my own way. my favorite thing that i relate to her with is we both pretend to have morals in reality we don't I pretend i'm not think of living on a island where I'm the only Girl on the whole island and the only other thing that lives on it are mean in very very very very very tight pants :blush:.

Well, all my freinds say I'm like a cross between Lina Inverse from Slayers. This is is because I eat like I'm a black hole and get [b][color=red]REALLY ANGRY[/color][/B] :flaming: when people mess with my food. But I'd say I'm a cross between Lina Inverse, Xellos, and Hideki from Chobits. ^_^;

My friend thinks that I relate mostly to Yumi from Chobits, or Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. I have know clue why I am like Yumi, and I and relate to Ryoga because I sometimes have a bad sense of direction.:o :blush: :drunk:

I think that I am like Chi from Chobits, only because I repeat words over and over so that I don't forget them and I sort of share her personality. I want to make everyone around me happy. I am sort of innocent and I get really sad sometimes

I relate to Wolfwood from Trigun then any other anime character. Like Wolfwood, I am willing to do anything to accomplish my goals. I am a strong believer in my religion and I carry a small cross on my neck. Im also silent and serious like Wolfwood. Im also protective to those I care about.

id probably be kurama, except i dont have it with the girls.
like him im usually quiet and think deeply into stuff. i also used to get into a heck of a lot of street fights when i was younger. but then i realized i was stupid because i only had one friend back then and she cared about me and didnt want me to get beaten up. so i instead started to become nicer to her and not concentrate about getting respect so much like i used to.

well after she moved i became sad and have become a loner.and im kind of like vegeta now in a way. i stick to myself and i like doing things alone.

Guest XBebop
Well, i've changed my mind about who i relate to the most.. lol

I think i relate most to keitaro from Love Hina. We're both complete perverted idiots that can't keep their heads out of a woman's breast's ( literaly..with noth of us it's always an accident, i slip,trip,or the girl slips and my head is right there..conspiricy.. ) and we're always getting the hell beaten out of us by girls girls are also my friends.. weird..thank god they don't beat me up to bad..eh ). I'm thinking of moving >.< lol

• 3 weeks later...
One of my friends once told me that Im a mix of Bear, Crim (.hack//sign), and Vash The stampede. They said that I act really mature at times and have "words of wisdom" And that I like to have fun, but dont like it when someone gets in my way. Then they told me that I like to play with little kids like Vash ^_^' Odd, but I guess it fits me.

Probably Vash the Stampede From TRIGUN, I'm not very serious abourt anything, I'm always trying to lighten up the mood or bad situations, I don't really like to hurt people unless they really deserve it or they won't quit bothereing me, then i go Bruce Lee on there candy ***s. (I'm in Tae Kwon Do and practice fighting alot). I deffinetley don't like seeing people hurt or killed. I would never Kill. So yeah, I'm like Vash.

I consider myself some what like Belldandy(Ah My Goddess), Vash (Trigun) and Van (The Vision of Escaflowne-series) because I am loyal, kind and lovinglike Belldandy. I'm silly and kind-hearted, yet very skilled like Vash. And I have a lot of honor, pride and dignity, not to mention I will do anything for the ones I care about.

Most people say I'm like Botan or Sango. Botan because most of the time I'm really sugar high, happy, bouncy, overly energetic, and perky. Sango because I get to beat up all the perverts at school that try and touch my butt. I made them feel pain... Kukukukukuku!!!

i think that i am a lot like Sesshomaru cause most of the time i show no sign of feelings and if i want something i go after it and will get it if at all possible. I am also like Sanosuke cause thinks that he can do anything if he keeps on going at it and i do that to and if he wants to fight with someone he fights wit them and the same goes here for me.lol.but i also have a side to me where i can be nice and genlte kinda like Vash.lol. L8ta.pz.

I'm alot like Kurama form Yu Yu Hakisho. We both think the same and we can remain calm through almost anything. I remember that in another thread like this I had put something else. Now that I really think about I am alot like Kurama. Of course I can't say exactly like him but, alot like him.

[COLOR=blue]I would say that I am like Yukino Miyazawa from His and Her Circumstances because like her I am smart and I want to be the best. Also when I come home from school, I am laid back and sleep in my gym clothes. However I am not going to fall in love with my rival and I am not athletic. If I could, I would advoid gym.;)[/COLOR]