OtakuBoards

Which Anime Chara do you relate to most?

Alexa

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G.D. Ryoko [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I would say that I am like Yukino Miyazawa from His and Her Circumstances because like her I am smart and I want to be the best. Also when I come home from school, I am laid back and sleep in my gym clothes. However I am not going to fall in love with my rival and I am not athletic. If I could, I would advoid gym.;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you also saying that you put on a facade and thrive off of the complements of others and you would become a complete wreck if you were not the complete best? Yeah, i know my His and Hers Circumstances. I call in Kare Kano, though.:D

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM NOT SURE LET ME THINK A MINUTE................
I KNOW,I AM LIKE RYOKO FROM TENCHI, I AM LOUD CRAZY AND I LIKE BOYS AND LOOK OUT IF YOU PI** ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I MUST WARN YOU I HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY IM ALSO LIKE REI FROM eVANGELION, I CAN BE REAL SILENT AT TIMES AND I STILL TAKE MY REVENGE BUT IT IS SWIFT AND YOU DONT RETURN:> HOLD ON RYOKO IS TAKING OVER OK, BACK 2 REI:) I am rarely rei cuz i think it is more fun to be ryoko.thats all.
your friend:lita

I'm definitally Hiei from YYh 1)We're both short and proud about it oo. 2)We both can be super caold at times 3) we can kick some serious tush when need be 4) Our best friend is a red head 5) We don't like tall people named Kazuma kuwabara 6) We like swords...alot. 7)we do our own thing, and 8)We both look out for number one, ourselves!!! yeah! Go hiei! whoo!

[QUOTE=lita]IM NOT SURE LET ME THINK A MINUTE................
I KNOW,I AM LIKE RYOKO FROM TENCHI, I AM LOUD CRAZY AND I LIKE BOYS AND LOOK OUT IF YOU PI** ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I MUST WARN YOU I HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY IM ALSO LIKE REI FROM eVANGELION, I CAN BE REAL SILENT AT TIMES AND I STILL TAKE MY REVENGE BUT IT IS SWIFT AND YOU DONT RETURN:> HOLD ON RYOKO IS TAKING OVER OK, BACK 2 REI:) I am rarely rei cuz i think it is more fun to be ryoko.thats all.
your friend:lita[/QUOTE][COLOR=#503F86]Please don't use the Caps Lock key so much. It's good that you know how to use it, but this much is just excessive.

Also, this thread is over a month old. Unless it's a specific anime you want to discuss, threads in which the last reply was over 30 days ago shouldn't be brought back. This thread isn't exactly amazing in terms of its discussion anyway, so I'm going to close it.

Welcome to the Boards though, lita and Akiya Debisu. Be sure to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL], and if you have any questions check the FAQ or PM one of the Moderators for help.[/COLOR]