OtakuBoards

Otaku Yearbook '03

Sara

[color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Semjaza Azazel... you could have just looked to the left anyway.
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Gr3ymalkin (I feel bad for the people who fell for that Proudclod joke in a chat way back heh).
[b]Member Since:[/b] 05-07-2002 as SA. 08-23-2001 as Gr3ymalkin. Been around far longer than most realize.
[b]Current Status:[/b] Category Moderator: Otaku Gamer
[b]Nicknames:[/b] I guess Sem and Semmy and variations of that. Oh, and Toast. More and more people seem to just be calling me Tony lately.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Music, Movies & TV... sometimes.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Don't Shoot the Goombas (only one I've ever been in). Don't read any otherwise.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] wrist cutter's [i]Happy Birthday[/i] comes to mind yet again, because before that point I really didn't know much about it and I was happy to see how passionate he was about the stuff. It was a genuine interest, not just some elitist talk... you cannot imagine the level I respect that at.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] They all suck honestly.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Shift being banned.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "I have to pee." - Anonymous
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Don't tap on the glass.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] ---
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Dead.
[b]Favorites:[/b] Favorite whats? Cheesecake?

[b]I will....[/b]
...leave my CD collection to treton_noir, as he's probably the main person who would appreciate them. It's approaching a few hundred I'd guess. Probably far more. Whee.
...leave my HDTV Wega to Charles so he can see what he is missing and get a chance to rub it into everyone else's face like I do to him, or used to anyway.
...leave my love of the Pixies to whoever wants it. Seemingly very few heh.
...appoint anyone with a name like Goku242352 or Goku242352-B something better. You guys need some imagination :D
...leave my broadband internet to Mitch, because god knows he needs it.
...leave my ferret Kit to whoever wants her. I think Jenna is the only one that ever brings her up sometimes, so maybe you want her? heh

I guess most of these are assuming I'm dying. Too bad.

[color=red][b]MOST AND BEST[/b][/color]

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Charles, Piro, Shy, James, Sara, Lady A, Jenna and I hope Ryan, because it would be cool to be like "Hey. I kind of now that guy! Not really, really... but yeah!" if you ever got famous for yout music heh.
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Probably myself at this current rate.
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] The people who can't spell seem to be on an even suckiness level. No one stands out.
[b]Best poster:[/b] Sara, Charles, Shy, James, Mitch, Babygirl, Lady A, Piro, Cyke
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Dancing Hitler and I. Otherwise, based off some things said to me by each... I'd say Tori and Ryan in real life.
[b]Best writer:[/b] Lady A, Mitch, Charles, Shy
[b]Best artist:[/b] Ginny, Weh (for comics)
[b]Best graphics guys:[/b] Syk3 (mostly because he does his stuff well and is actually able to apply it to exact instructions, something many people don't do well)... there is another one here that's amazingly good but I cannot remember their screen names.
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] I don't go into that place.
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh, I suppose.
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Sara, Charles
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Sara, Jenna, Charles, Piro, James, Shy, Queen Asuka, wrist cutter

[b]Random award: [/b]If you feel the urgent need to award someone a title not listed here..

[b]A Winner is...[/b] Me for putting up with all of you freaks.
[b]A Winner is...[/b] You for putting up with me at all. I'm also glad that many seem to think I'm unapproachable, since it seems to result in far less crazy IMs. Yay.
[b]The Ultimate Confusion Award[/b]: To anyone that actually had me listed as funny or witty... and to a lesser extent, interesting. Where have you been?
[b]People I'm glad I actually got to know better (well, I know you at varying levels)[/b]: Charles, James, Desbreko, Jenna, Lady A, Lady K, Zidane, Shy, Mitch, Syk3, Piro, Ken, Ryan, Sara, Tori, Kevin, Weh and probably tons I'm forgetting.

You guys are basically the only reason I'm here anymore. I'm sorry I've actually lost touch with a few of you or not gotten to know some of you as well as I would have liked... but hell, there's plenty of time I suppose.

[color=red][b]SIGNATURES[/b][/color]

James - You're obviously the only reason I originally came here. We don't seem to get to talk as much anymore, but I value our conversations. They're a lot deeper than I get with a lot of people on those subjects. It's always good working with you on sites and whatever else too. Thanks for your support in general, especially with my artwork and designs.

Charles - I remember when I came back under my second name and I said to James, "That *** is a mod??" Since then I've found you're obviously a good mod, but still very much an ***. But that's why you rock, and you know it heh. One of the top few people I've ever met online. I'm still winning though.

Jenna - You have basically disappeared totally. Where the hell are you? lol Anyway, thanks for the help with the photography and things in general. You're one of the more level headed people I've gotten to meet, which has helped put a different spin on this place. Something I appreciate heh. Too bad we don't get to talk as much as we used to, but I'm glad things are going so well for you.

Shy - I made your fanclub, that should say enough. I wish we got to talk more often, but when we actually have time to spend getting into things you are a great person to talk to. I hope your college years and everything work out, but I'm sure they will. Plus, anyone that knows as much about cartoons as you is automatically my hero.

Piro - You're one of the only people I think I could get any decent band conversations with for a long, long time here. Luckily, the interest interest in non-sucky bands seems to randomly shift... so it's not so bad heh. Still, you're good to talk to on really any level, not a common thing heh.

Ken - We seem to go in and out of talking, but there have obviously been good times. The less hectic chats with you around (thatI bother to talk in) have been some of the better AIM conversations I've had since ever heh. I think I'm still the only one you've yet to kill :D

Ryan - I don't even know what the hell to say lol. Been quite a different place since you've arrived, that's for sure. Looking forward to hearing your stuff, and I appreciate the random fan club you made lol.

Mitch - I think you're on vacation or something. Who knows when you'll read this. I still remember those music contests we'd have heh. Sometimes I don't what you are trying to say :p, but you're a great guy and I'm glad you bothered to IM me in the first place. Good luck with your writing.

Desbreko - Another guy I barely talk to anymore. Always a good talk about various games... I still have no idea how you can even remember all that Zelda stuff. It's insane lol.

Lady K - Where did you goooo? Defintitely one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I hope someday you get your own computer heh. If I get rich, I'll send you one... the first thing I do.

Asphy - I don't even remember how we started talking anymore. Do you? Either way, you're a highlight of this board. And even if you weren't super smart and interesting and whatever else, the fact that you like Jack Off Jill and Rasputina makes you great anyway. Thanks for the stories too :)

Tori - We've not been talking all that long really. You're so personable though, it makes it seem like we've known eachother well for quite a while lol. It's been great, and I like your enthusiasm over the SNA Forums... I just hope they can come back heh.

Sara - I definitely don't talk to you as much as I'd like, I know that heh. The few times we actually got to talk for a bit were good experiences though. You're just one of those people who could probably survive on her wits alone, which makes everything you do here pretty entertaining at the least.

To everyone else that mentioned me... I didn't forget you. You all rock, and I'm sure you know that I like and appreciate you. Or at least I hope so.

Plus, there are some people I didn't mention in here that I would have liked to... But I'm sick today, and more or less dead. You probably know who you are. If you expected me to mention you, you're one of them heh.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I'm answering this I don't know why I'm answering this....though -___-as for the people who put me in their sigs, thanks.

[b]Member Name:[/b] Hikaru Ichijyo
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] Rick Hunter
[b]Member Since:[/b] Feb 8, 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Deadbeat poster
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Rick, Kev, You, hey, and anime guru
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] It use to be anime I'm not sure now though...V_V
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Project Gamer since it was the only one I actually participated in.
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Kuja's lawsuit thing -__- since James and him happened to involve me in it without considering how peeved I would get.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :flaming:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Becoming a mod only to quit, only to become once again to then quit yet again.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] The Legend Known as Rick Hunter.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] You live, you die, and you pay taxes. Those are the only things we can be certain on in life. That is the secret to life itself.--Kevin
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My annoying nature, and small stints as mod.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] All those animes stack on one shelf finally killed him. Was it the man that killed himself, or the anime that killed him. Who knows? Who cares?
[b]Favorites:[/b] Anime, Video Games, Blue, web page design and getting under people's skin.
I will...give my [u]anime[/u] to the person on OB that is my equal

[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Jenna, probably Charles, and myself (Had to do that)
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] myself
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] kuja
[b]Best poster:[/b] Jenna, Charles, and Shy
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] I don't pay attention to these things so I say James and Adam.
[b]Best writer:[/b] Raiha
[b]Best artist:[/b] Ginny
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Until Neil told me what sparring was I didn't have a clue, so this one goes to Neil.
[b]Craziest:[/b] kuja, Ken, and Mistress Roxie
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] Hands down the legend known as Charles.
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Shy, Ken, Jenna, Charles the list could go on they have far more interesting lives then myself.
[b]Random award:[/b] Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Goes to myself and Adam.

[color=red][b]Signatures[/b][/color]

[b]James:[/b] We don't always see eye to eye however I respect what you do to an extent.

[b]Ken:[/b] You've had a rough life but still manage to not let it effect you that much kudos.

[b]Tony:[/b] Don't know you very well but you truly know much more about music then most of us will in a lifetime.

[b]Neil:[/b] Don't know you very well also though you certaintly can duke it out with the best of them.

[b]Zeh:[/b] Probably only person I speak to besides Charles on an almost daily basis still. Very wise for your age, don't ever change.

[b]Charles:[/b] The man, the myth, the legend, truly the only person I can say is really my better or equal.

[b]Adam:[/b] I know how hard it is to juggle so much website work and yet you seem to have the perfect formula to balance it all out it's boggling sometimes.

[b]TN:[/b] I don't know you that well, but overall you're certainly one of the more interesting and sarcastic people on the boards. If that's sarcasm I sense....never can be too sure.

[b]Ajeh:[/b] Funny chap from England what can I say.

[b]Altron Gundam:[/b] Your *** is mine in a duel! ;)

[b]Solo:[/b] Always polite and very respectable, not too shabby of a duelist at that.

[b]Domon:[/b] I told you I was right about the God cards -__- never doubt a true legend.

[b]Shy:[/b] Who thought gay people could be so funny?! Hehehe, I'm joking Josh your cool you know it and how to show it. I think highly of you.

[b]Tori:[/b] Gotta build up that self-estem you seem to lack at times, and stop comparing yourself to others. After that will you truly be happy with yourself and your life. Take care.

[b]Jenna:[/b] I'll have to get back to you on this one. I'm not sure what I can actually say to you without it offending you in some way or another... In fact I'm not what sure to say at all.. consider this an IOU.

--Kevin

[b]Member Name:[/b] Doukeshi03
[b]Forum Member Names:[/b] Doukeshi03
[b]Member Since:[/b] 10th May 2003
[b]Current Status:[/b] Newbie
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Doukeshi, Nashi, Larry
[b]Favourite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Aventure Arena
[b]Favourite RPG:[/b] Dream Safely
[b]Favourite Threads:[/b] 'Is there an afterlife?'
[b]Favourite Smiley:[/b] ^_^
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Making and fixing my banner
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] ... my memories not that good
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] "If in doubt give it a clout"
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Keeping the peace
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "I asked for six feet under, this is clearly five foot four"
[b]Favourites:[/b] Writing, Playing Piano, Comics and posting on Otaku^___^

[b][color=red]I Will...[/color]

......[/b]My anime collection, small though it be, to...[b]Braidless Baka --[/b] It was yours to begin with, I'm just giving it back ^_^
[b]......[/b]All photos and CD's to...[b]Bishie --[/b] hey why not!
[b]......[/b]Other random objects to...Anyone that would want to take them, there'll be a garage sale next wednesday ^_^

[color=red][b]MOST AND BEST[/color]

Most likely to succeed:[/b] Logan, that little caniver lol
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Me!!
[b]Worst Spelling:[/b] Vicky...sorry but it's true
[b]Best Poster:[/b] Braidless Baka, Logan, Geist, ShadOMageE, oekakiotaku
[b]Best Couple:[/b] ¬_¬
[b]Best Writer:[/b] Braidless Baka rules, read the stuff on Otaku Idol, Juuthena is also amazing
[b]Craziest:[/b] Ohkami, geez slow down girl
[b]Interesting-er-ist:[/b] Everyone!! Especialy you Dan L, amazing posts on the afterlife thread
[b]Random Award:[/b] yeah Baka said it, Bishie is very random
[b]Best Idea for an RP:[/b] Dragon Warrior
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: Charles most definetly

[b][color=red]~Signatures~[/b][/color]

[b]Braidless Baka--[/b][i] Dude, you're the one who got me on here and really what would I do without your little ray of sunshine ^_^. I thankyou for befrending me all these years and I know you may get irritated sometimes, everyone does but it means a lot to me for you to have held on this long thankyou so much[/i] [b]~Nashi~[/b]

[b]Bishie--[/b][i] Well B, what can I say. I've known you for a long time and you've always been the quirky one. Your sentiments mean a lot to me and your happiness makes me happy. To have stayed in contact with you through all the ups and downs of the past few years makes me truly glad to be your friend and I hope that whatever life throws at you in the future you will handle it with the will and determination that you have shown me.[/i] [b]~Nashi~[/b]

[b]Logan--[/b][i] Thanks bud for beginning my first board RP experience and for intoducing me to the ins and outs of Otaku Boards, you're a great guy and a pleasure to talk to ^_^[/i][b] ~Doukeshi03~[/b]

[b]ShadOMagE/oekakiotaku--[/b][i] I hope to continue many RP encounters with you guys, you are two of the best Rpers I have had the pleasure to 'work' with and I hope you continue on that way many thanks and best wishes[/i][b] ~Doukeshi03~[/b]

Thankyou Guys and best of luck for the rest of 2003 and 2004!!

[color=9999cc]I edited my original post with more Signatures earlier, but i think i'll just start a new post now adding on to my them. I swear, if i had to edit that post again, someone would be getting hurt. (Me, no doubt.)

[i]Red-[/i] How many times have you done odd mod jobs i wasn't capable of? You always seem to have a bad time, somehow. It's not suiting of you though, you deserve better. You're awesome, l33ty-boy. -[i]Z3h[/i]

[i]Kevin-[/i] It's gonna suck seeing you away for a couple years, you gotta get on AIM atleast once, so we can catch up. You're another person who always seems depressed. Hopefully nothing'll happen while your away, i mean, what bad thing COULD happen, eh? Keep up the good work! -[i]Andy[/i]

[i]Shinobi-[/i] I can't believe i forgot about you! We aught to talk more, you crazy Scot, you. Don't kill yourself doing stupid stuff ;) -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Piro-[/i] Me? Never getting killed? My dear boy, i hold the record, by far. Mostly by Ken, though. I've always wanted to talk to you, i guess i never have though. You seem crazy enough most of the time, and your another AFI fan. Woo! -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Semji-[/i] Your another person i'd like to get to know better. You always have something intersting happening, atleast everytime we talk. Your have an extensive gaming knowledge too, which i like ^^;;. -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Kinetic-[/i] Another person i'd like to talk to. Lacking any AIM name in your profile, i've yet to approach you, though. I think i remember you back in like version 2, or 3, or so. Under a different name of course. You also make some kickas* graphics, good job. -[i]Zeh[/i]

[i]Braidless Baka-[/i] The only time i really talked with you was during the time i spent in FF Suvivor. Your have both good posting quality, and intelligance. I didn't even know you were a girl until recently. You're another person it'd be great to know :). -[i]Zeh[/i]

Edit: I forgot Mitch! Yargh!

[i]Mitch-[/i] You're an awesome writer, everything you write is so deep... I love reading it all. Keep on writing, i need someone to bug me when i'm bored. -[i]Zeh[/i] [/color]

[color=deeppink]Sorry in advance for all of the pink.
[b]Member Name:[/b] Nerdsy
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] N-Man
[b]Member Since:[/b] March 31, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Member, I think.
[b]Nicknames:[/b] The only nicknames given to me by other people are Lanny, Lanerd, and N. Some of the ones I've given myself are Mestil, Silcne, and Idiot.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b][strike]G.D.[/strike] Otkau Lounge.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Anime High School
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Feh, I hate this question.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] Meh.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Registering.
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "I am the Walrus, koo-koo-ka-choo."
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b]
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My nerd-ness.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "I live on in all things loserish!"
[b]Favorites:[/b] Internet, Otaku, Triad.
[b]I will....[/b]

.... my [i]wittiful banter (or is it bantiful wit?)[/i] to [i]Shy[/i].

.... my [i]youthful vigor[/i] to [i]Sara[strike]h[/strike][/i].

.... my [i]Power Ranger fan-boy status[/i] to [i]A.[/i]

.... [i]Kiantmon[/i] to [i]anyone who was the intestinal fortitude to try and take him.[/i]

.... my [i]Duck Cane[/i] to [i]Shy[/i], because we really need to start working on the Plan. *evil laugh*

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Shy
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] I'm not really sure what I should put here.
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] Feh, too many to name...
[b]Best poster: [/b] Sara[strike]h[/strike].
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Me and me.
[b]Best writer: [/b] Shy.
[b]Best artist: [/b] Gin.
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] I don't know.
[b]Craziest: [/b] Weh.
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] ... Weh.
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Shy.[/color]

PERSONAL
Member Name: Ben
Former Member Names: Ben
Current Status: Newbie :P
Nicknames: Lego
Favorite Forums: Digimon, Adventure Arena,
Favorite RPG: Digistory: Entrance of Nightmare
Favorite Threads: Digistory: Entrance of Nightmare, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Forest
Favorite Smiley: :demon:
Most Memorable Moment: When Zero wrote about Sara and I liking each other in the Digistory. (and the beating that followed)
Quotable Quote: "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute."
Words of Wisdom: Don't do anything stupid.
Wish to be remembered for: My constant absence ^_^; my sense of humor, my friendliness
Desired Epitaph: Behold the grave of a genius.
Favorites: Sara, Ginny, Nerdsy, Shy, Boba Fett
I will....

......my knack for being absent to anyone who needs a break

MOST AND BEST
Worst spelling: kuja
Best poster: Shy
Best writer: You mean other than me? :P
Best artist: Ginny
Interesting-er-ist: Shy

Guest Chris
[color=green]i don't like editing that much, so here are some more sigs . . .

subversive- i used to talk to you a lot, but i haven't in a while. we should catch up.

booboo- i don't see you much any more and when i do i'm usually busy. sorry.

james- i don't know you well, but you created ob, so there can't be that much wrong with you.

hz- we used to talk, but we just stoped for some reson. i don't know why we stoped, but we should catch up anyway.

death- i don't know you well either, but from our convorsations i'd say you're pretty nice. plus you made my avatar so . . .

nomad- you make great banners and post a lot of them. you are singlely responsable for me surpassing the newbie stage. thanks man.

justin- i don't know you that well, but you seem like a nice guy and a good christian. plus you like mustangs.(i think that's you, right?)

cbw- i like your cat . . . .

zeh- hey, you like swords. i have to include you.[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Member Name:[/b] Heaven's Cloud
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] never had another name
[b]Member Since:[/b] Don't remember, about a year and a half
[b]Current Status:[/b] Mod: Anime Lounge
[b]Nicknames:[/b] HC, the [i]other[/i] Charlie
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Otaku Lounge, Poetry ect..., Anime
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] None available
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] [i]What's your favorite type of sock?, Charlie vs. Charlie: Rap Battle[/i]
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] I don't really use any of them but I guess this is my fav :drunk:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] I have trouble remembering my name, let alone the most memorable thing on the OB, however, the one moment that sticks in my mind is Deb announcing her pregnancy
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] Any remark in a conversation between TN and Mnemy
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Trying hard leads to failure
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] For the love of god I hope you can forget me!
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] [i]I know you wish you are as cool as I was[/i]
[b]Favorites:[/b] Indigo, Wrestling, Guitars, Pointless Conversations
[b]I will....[/b]
.......the [u]color indigo[/u] to [u]Sara[/u]...[i]so she can add some color to her graphite imagination[/i]
.......a [u]box of cookies[/u] to [u]Juu[/u]...[i]I am sure you are running out[/i]
.......my [u]collection of musical instruments[/u] to [u]Lady Mac[/u]...[i]to give to her child so he becomes a Rock God[/i]
.......an [u]annual Birthday Card[/u] to [u]Del[/u]...[i]For some reason I never miss your birthday[/i]
.......all my [u]talent[/u] to [u]Charles[/u]...[i]Because he needs some desperatly[/i][/color]

[color=indigo][b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] James
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] Chaos
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] Kuja
[b]Best poster: [/b] Shy, Lady Mac
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Ryan and Tori
[b]Best writer: [/b] Shy
[b]Best artist: [/b] Don't know
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Raiha, Harlequin
[b]Craziest: [/b] Charles
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Sara, the queen of witty one-liners
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Delian, and of course Lady Mac
[b]Random award: [/b] If you feel the urgent need to award someone a title not listed here...Gokents gets the "always sticks to his belifes" award
[b]Digimon...something....award.: [/b] I have never been to this forum before...I hate all things "mon"
[b]The "Give me my Name Back" award[/b]: Charles, I'm not joking, quit besmerching my name
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b] Navi, Seph, Nerdsy[/color]

[color=indigo][i]Delian[/i] My favorite aussie. If you come to the East Coast I will meet up with you and force you to hang out with me. I miss seeing you around the boards, but I know that you are busy with your new job. Drop me a note sometime and we'll catch up

[i]James[/i] Damn you and your logic! Honestly, you do an incredible job with the boards...thank you

[i]Charles[/i] Let me holla at ya playa, the rap battle is probably the most enjoyable thing I've done since joining the boards. I always enjoy our random AIM conversations too, you really are very odd...maybe as odd as I am

[i]Shy[/i] Although I have never had any form of communication with you other than the boards, I think I have read nearly every one of your posts. You are an incredible writer with a really good sense of humor and sarcasm.

[i]Deb-[/i] I don't know what to say to you. You are one of the most interesting people that I have ever spoken to. I regret that we never had a chance to meet when I lived back in NC, but one day we'll have to get together and jam. I am so excited that you are about to become a mother...your soon to be son is a lucky guy, he is going to have a great mom.[/color]

[spoiler][color=white]Member Name: Hatake Kakashi
Former Member Names: Mztik_Gohan10, Psyco( yes I know I spelt it wrong)
Current Status: Otaku (finally)
Nicknames: Psycho, HK
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Anime Lounge, Art and Design.
Favorite RPG: Any YuiGi-Oh one made by Domon
Favorite Threads: What's your favorite type of sock?, Otaku Yearbook
Favorite Smiley: :D
Most Memorable Moment: Hitting my 237th post
Quotable Quote:
Words of Wisdom: "I am much stronger than you"
Wish to be remembered for: Psychoness, muhahaha
Desired Epitaph: hehe, yeah ^^
Favorites: Green, Music, Sports, Anime, Calvin and Hobbes.
I will....
My post count to anyone...
My tube socks to Domon, even though I know he doesn't want it.
My Kakashi banners to any Kakashi fan.

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: James
Most likely to secede: what?
Worst spelling: gnats, worst grammar too.
Best poster: Piro, Seph
Cutest couple: hm....
Best writer: Lady A
Best...spar-er?: Choas
Craziest: Weh, It might be teh Prozac
Funniest / wittiest: AJeh, Weh, Ken
Interesting-er-ist: yeah, ok
Random award: *randomly picks a name*......Shinobi
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Nerdsy...duh
Digimon...something....award.: Sara?
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: James
Teh Silly Bucket Award: Right...
Other Disappeared Cool People: Msytic Babe

SIGNATURES
Domon- We must be related somehow, you're cool, and so am I...-Meh

Syk3- You were meh first friend here...-Meh

Msytic Babe- You actually replied to my first ever PM :)[/color][/spoiler]

Member Name: Stardust
Former Member Names: Sailor_Stardust
Member Since: It says aug. 2001, but I was here awhile before that, when the boards got hacked or went down or whatever happened to them and they had to rebuild...
Current Status: Junior member *mumbles*
Nicknames: it used to be SS,i acn't think of anymore
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Art and Design, Picture forum is fun too
Favorite RPG: N/A
Favorite Threads: Otaku Family Quilt,uh,dran it....what's that 1 called.....shoot.......
Favorite Smiley: :mrt: --cuz i dunno what it is!!
Most Memorable Moment: When that guy Imed me askin if I'd go out with Killermon
Quotable Quote:
Words of Wisdom: "Change your password" lol
Wish to be remembered for: my creative ideas,hehehe
Desired Epitaph: huh?
Favorites: the color red,roses,getting private messages,crushes
I will....post more.....I dunno......

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: James
Most likely to secede: hmm...that's a toughie....who breaks the rules all the time?
Worst spelling: I've seen ALOT of bad ones....
Best poster: dunno
Cutest couple: I don't even know who the couples are,ain't that sad??
Best writer: dunno
Best...spar-er?: don't tread into that territory...
Craziest: not sure,we're all crazy!MUAHAHAHA
Funniest / wittiest: hmmmm
Interesting-er-ist: yeah, ok
Random award: uh....uh.....piro.....yea.....
Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award: Nerdsy
Digimon...something....award.: Is that girl that loves the tea still here?it's definatly her.....
Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: James
Teh Silly Bucket Award: Whoever wrote this,geese that's bad,,,,
Other Disappeared Cool People: ulitma,killermon,that mystic buu guy that used to work for my DAILY OTAKU

SIGNATURES
DeathKnight-stay cool,u even remember me?lol

Girl who likes the tea....darn i wish I could remember your name....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Girl who likes the tea....darn i wish I could remember your name.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=9999cc]That'd be Renee.[/color]

PERSONAL
Member Name: Hataki Vash
Former Member Names: Agatio
Current Status: Member
Nicknames: HK, and thats it.. oh wait Hataki
Favorite Forums: Battle Arena, .hack//SIGN, Otaku Lounge, Art and Design
Favorite RPG: X-Men Project Revamp
Favorite Threads:
Favorite Smiley: The But face one
Most Memorable Moment: When I first got to the Otakuboards
Quotable Quote: "You saved yourslef" The One
Words of Wisdom: You have so much to live for, live for it all...
Wish to be remembered for: To become a moderator
Desired Epitaph: Dont know what this means
Favorites: Sephiroth, Braidless Baka, Nomad, Semjaza Azazel...

Ill finish later, I have to go.

[size=1]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Mitch
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] [strike]AnimeLover[/strike] (I loathe that name now heh)
[b]Member Since:[/b] I cried at the moon.
[b]Current Status:[/b] Moderator of Poetry/ Fan Fic
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Smitzky (grandpa calls me it, gives me a kick, what can I say?); [strike] AnimeLover[/strike]; Mitchwoo; Mitchboo; Meh; Smitch; Smootchell; Smitchell; Smootch; Mootch; Mooitch; Sir Meh; Mitch Hell; Mitch Bell; *****; Itch; Ditch; Pitch; Fitch; Clitch; Rich Mitch; M.G. Smith (if I ever get a book that's what it'll be); Smitchy; Smeetch; Smeetchell; I could go on, but...that's the end of this Smootch.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Poetry/ Fan Fic (yeah yeah, I mod there..), Otaku Lounge, Music, Art.
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] I gave up on those a long time ago...I just forget about them. Shall I say Project Gamer, lol?
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Don't really have one..*shrug*. I like my poem thread if that's self-righteous enough for you..I like those [i]civil[/i] discussion threads we have in OL every once and a while.
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :p...can't beat irony I guess.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] Don't have one, there's too many. Meeting everyone I have here. perhaps?
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] No.
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] I'm not wise, I'm not what you think Iam, and cough syrup cannot stabilize my hand.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Who I am, and perhaps my poetry.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] Epootooph?
[b]Favorites:[/b] What? Did I hear you say poetry? Poetry, why, yes, I..

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] No one.
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] You.
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] *shrug*
[b]Best poster: [/b] Is this biased here, or what? I'd say..Sara, Charles, Shy, Asphy, Mac.. (there's more..can't think)
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Shy and Mitch of course.
[b]Best writer: [/b]Shy, Sara, Mac, Heavenly Cloud From The Stars (aka Heaven's Cloudy friend), Raiha, Harly, that's enough. And Charles. Yes.
[b]Best artist: [/b] GinnyLyn.
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] I like my pen.
[b]Craziest: [/b] Hahah. Ajeh or Weh. Weh, definitely, though.
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] Sara, Shy, Charlesly, the list goes on and I stop..
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] Ginny.
[b]Random award: [/b] I give Charles an award for being such a nice little child; mayhap he is cunning, and mayhap he's a dog. And I give the Otaku Award to the cat in the corner.
[b]Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:[/b] Why, Sara, of course.
[b]Digimon...something....award.: [/b]Dig i mon? Who's that?
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: [/b] James and Charles.
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award[/b]: Ajeh.
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b] Don't know.

[b]Lady Ashpy-[/b] Don't know you too well as of yet, but we're going places, I guess. You doubt yourself way too much as a writer; it's not being the best that counts in the end, Kat. It's the most imaginative and the most best at digging up good stories..or something like that..eh.

To write with a hand
Is to write with a hand;
But to write with wit
Isn't what and when and not to forget

But to write the right the kind that's cordial and bright
The kind that loves and holds the sun in the night
To write the right the kind that's best is to be yourself
And flow it out and let the rock roll from the shelf

-[i]M.G. Smith[/i]

[b]Ginny-[/b] Are you still gone, an apparition here on the boards? Perhaps, perhaps not. I cannot say how much you mean to me...it's too hard, and I'll only make it sound corny, or something. I love you, is that enough?

Ginny Ginny words are weapons
Sharp as knives;
But one has to realize
They don't cut a bone or an eye
All they mean is pride; something that
Is not worth it to die

To love is to say
Like a flower that blooms
And in the wind, sways
Sometimes we forget who we are
And there goes and comes the world
Right in the eye
All we can say is what we can
And that sometimes it is right to
Do what is wrong and wrong to do what
Is right
Sometimes we learn why it is not worth it to die

-[i]Meh[/i]

[b]Josh-[/b] Your life seems to be beginning to go the way you want it wholly and surely. Since I met you, I've met a great person. What can I say? You're a great friend, and we need to get to know each other more.

I saw you over there
On Disneyworld the Earth's side
And then to DisneyLand like you couldn't decide
So you just went on a jet ride
Like you like to know
And just know the tide

You'll always be Shy--
And by golly, Bosko your mind

-[i]Mitchwoo[/i]

[b]Sara--[/b] Ever since you first posted in my poetry thread way back when I've wanted to know you. And the more I've come to know you, the more I realize how much you are like me. You're depressed sometimes, you're cynical, witty, sarcastic, ironical. When I look at you it's kind of like a far away reflection of me, in a way.

You seem bewildered that I care about you for some reason, and I guess you have a right to. But it's as simple as saying because I want to, that's why. I may not believe in God, or Jesus, or anything in the Bible, but I know that being Jesus is just who I am, as off as that might sound for me to say.

Giving to those when they need, and saying to those who need it is what I do when I can. Plus you're a lot like me, so I can [i]sort of[/i] understand where you're coming from..in a vague sense. Ever since Ginny said I'm a lot like you, that was when I first noticed it really. Ah, yeah. Enough said.

There's a girl that has a Tree
In the November air and Springtime jam
She comes round and she stands
And the farmhouses are what they are
And shadows in the bushes are sand in her eyes
But still that Tree is hers to have

-[i]Mitch[/i]

[b]Charles[/b] What can I say, man? You're my bestest friend here next to Ginny, Shy, Sara, Sej, and a few others. Man, you've always been there, and I've told you so many things about myself. Sometimes I've thought you weren't even listening when I really started to pour some feelings out at you, but I know you did. I really miss talking like we used to before you were Admin.

Charles Charles and Darwin's the Man
When we first were united we were just like ham
We were tasty and meaty and we knew where to cut the lamb
And man, I miss you sometimes like a Writer's block
Writer's block has always never been my sheep in the flock
I mean it like candy to my stock
And I say that and I mean it like skittles tasting a rainbow
The hammers need to come back and the gavels need blows
Frying Pans are still as steel, you know

-[i]Your Hammer Bro., Mitch[/i]

[b]Lady Mac--[/b] Not much to be said here. Yet. You said you wanted to get to know me...and I'm still waiting on AIM. Or you don't do that thing, eh? *shrug* I don't know you too well...well, [i]at all[/i] would be a better word. But I understand where you're coming with with the baby and all...

My parents divorced when I was about three...my Dad used to beat my Mom, as I've heard. Kind of the situation you're in in a way I'd say. I remember my Dad used to call me when I was ten, and ask me how stuff was going; then he'd ask me if I'd get my blood taken to see if I was his son (because he doesn't want to pay childsupport). And there's not a doubt I'm not his son, I have many resemblences to him. That also answers where "The Phone Call" came from. It came from when I was talking to Ginny, and we hit the exact subject I just brought up. Hit two birds with one stroke, eh?

My middle name, I'd like to mention, is also from my real Dad's middle name. I want to change it, maybe. Because I've never known my real Dad at all...I do remember staying the night at him, in Casper, where I was born, I remember I watched [i]The Lawnmower Man[/i] and slept on the couch, or something near that.

We just recently started finally getting our child support after long years of not getting it, and it's going to college. Most of this is beside the point, but I've been meaning to send a PM like this to you anyway, heh.

Lady Mac I hate I Macs
They taste like hands that blanket the night
And I-Hate I Macs
But sometimes exceptions are broken in coin
And Lady Mac is one to have
Even if I Macs aren't standard Mitch pack

-[i]Mitchell Grant Smith[/i]

[b]Tony/Sej-[/b] I am really happy that I IMed you (or I think it was me, I could be wrong Oo). As I said, you're one of my best friends now. You love music, and that's really the main first thing we touched on.

I cannot thank you enough for giving me the AOL thing, heh. That was just too nice, or something. If you need something, I'm in your debt, I'd say.

You're a great person, and I'm sure you'll do some great things other than those you've already done. And I...you're [i]just Tony[/i], I think that sums it up well.

Two of hands of calls of shades
Tony in Chicago in a haze
When and there and the Bulls sang like zip-zip and hey
Jordan's gone anyways; and Tony, that doesn't matter anyway

You've got blonde hair
Or so they say, or maybe it's actually gray
All I know that two of hands of calls of shades
An art brush a guitar riff's play
Tony is Tony and that's the way
That's the way

-[i]Your pal, Mitch[/i]

[b]Zeh-[/b] You're the person that lives closest to me, you Canadian. I love talking to you, you're simple, and funny, and random. And you're just Andy. That's about all there's to be said. And anyone who likes Final Fantasy and for a fact is a mod there is someone in my book.

You're a lot older than you are, you know.

Andeh and Sir Zeh went out to the park one day
It was cold and freezing like Canada's cutting line (a crave)
Immigrants are just like a hush (in the night)

At the park you found a bench
It was covered in snow like all else in spent
But still you and your Sir Zeh sat
Growing Santa in the wet
And to be older than young and cold is right
You're older than I remembered that cold, cold night
On the bench, all up and light

-[i]Sir Meh[/i]

[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[size=1]
[b]Lady Mac--[/b] Not much to be said here. Yet. You said you wanted to get to know me...and I'm still waiting on AIM. Or you don't do that thing, eh? [/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][size=1]Yeah, I'm not on a whole lot, much to the dismay of the teeming millions who want to talk to me. Heh. Whenever I get on, a million people IM me at once. Anyway, if you see me, grab me right away.

Maybe another thing is that I'm not quite sure what to say. You have the same effect on me as James, in the sense that your intellect is so far up there that it's intimidating. *_*

[/end off-topic blurb][/size] [/COLOR]

Guest Chris
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][size=1]Maybe another thing is that I'm not quite sure what to say. You have the same effect on me as James, in the sense that your intellect is so far up there that it's intimidating. *_*[/size] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]o.O . . . we are talking about mitch . . . right?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[size=1][color=green]o.O . . . we are talking about mitch . . . right?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][size=1]lol, shut up. I am so very insightful about these things.

Seriously, though, musicians and writers have a special effect on me.[/size][/COLOR]

[b][u]PERSONAL[/u][/b]
[b]Member Name:[/b] Shinobi
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] None ^^
[b]Member Since:[/b] 28th May 2002
[b]Current Status:[/b] Member >_< nearly Otaku ^^
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Shin, Shinny, Shinneh, Denny, Shinesiqua, Bob..o_O
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Art & Design, Otaku Loundge, Music and TV
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] Roject Gamer, DB:BF
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] Caption Contest
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :D, :p
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] The huge upgrade nad OB was down for ages...
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] *shurgs* i know! "o_O;" said by everyone!
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Shut Up [insert my name]! Said by everyone!
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Humour...Sexyness *rubs nipples* LMAO j/k
[b]Favorites:[/b] Everyone...*hugs and kisses*
[i]I will....
......Give my Rappin skillz to Zeh so he can be in da rappin gang lol
.......Pissing Av and Banner to Ajeh (use it well my child)
.......Stupidness and humor to Charles just to see what it would be like to see someone THAT supid lol[/i]

[b][u]MOST AND BEST[/u][/b]
[b]Most likely to succeed:[/b] Charles, Juu
[b]Most likely to secede:[/b] Matt wait thats already happened lol
[b]Worst spelling:[/b] *shurgs* Kuja lol
[b]Best poster:[/b] Semjaza, TN or Charles
[b]Cutest couple:[/b] Piro and Asuki ^_^
[b]Best writer:[/b] Charles and Mitch
[b]Best artist:[/b] Ginny, Sara, SPX
[b]Best...spar-er?:[/b] Harlequin
[b]Craziest:[/b] Weh, Charles, AJ, Zeh
[b]Funniest / wittiest:[/b] HC, Charles
[b]Random award:[/b] [random memeber]
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award:[/b] James and Charles
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award:[/b] Zeh and AJeh

[b][u]SIGNATURES[/u][/b]

[i]AJeh - One of 4 of my best online mates, your a coolies guy and keep fresh pimpadee ;)

Zeh - Also one the 4, cool canadian and always likes to have a laugh

Kaisuke - 3rd of the 4, great graphic guy..o_O; and good mate

Charles - The 4th of the 4 - Funniest coolest guy ive ever met, keep on pimpin baby!

SPX - Great girl to talk to and one of the friendlest have met...great artist too ;)

Ken - Ha funny, phykotic guy who seems to like to cook and kill me o_O;

Neil - Great phyjotic guy also...keep on killin baby!

Piro - The first guy i spoke to on OB, i really just spoke to him because of his name lol, great guy too

Chris - K3ys and ssj3 hah, great artist and cool guy.

Juu - Beautiful (you wanna admit it dont you lol) girl who is also do damn friendly!

Phantom - Heh, great hacker, and good mate...AND CANADIAN WOOO!

There are so many more but i am really tired and i gotta go now so i will post the rest later ;).[/i]

[u][b]PERSONAL[/b][/u]
Member Name: Justin
Former Member Names: KAMIKAZE
Current Status: Moderator
Nicknames: [b][color=deeppink]JUH!![/color][/b] or [b][color=deeppink]JUSTEH!!![/color][/b]
Favorite Forums: Otaku Lounge, Fanfiction, etc., Staff Forum, Adventure Arena
Favorite RPG: The old WAR RP's
Favorite Threads: Any religious debate/ Any nostalgic thread
Favorite Smiley: :devil:
Most Memorable Moment: Too, too many.
Quotable Quote: "[b][color=deeppink]Bwah![/color][/b]" -BabyGirl
Words of Wisdom: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen."
Wish to be remembered for: Being a good man.
Desired Epitaph: Here lies Justin Briley. (shrug)
Favorites: God, friends, muscle cars, football, Sunkist
I will....
.......my [u]Bible[/u] and [u]religious notes[/u] to [u]Dan L[/u]...[i]because he'll make better use of it and them.[/i]
.......my [u]user name[/u] to it's original owner, [u]jblessing[/u]...[i]because it was way more gansta' with him.[/i]
.......my [u]love[/u] and [u]wisdom[/u] to [u]Jenna[/u] and [u]Deborah[/u]...[i]it would look better on them.[/i]

MOST AND BEST
Most likely to succeed: James, Jenna, Dan L
Most likely to secede: Me
Worst spelling: kuja
Best poster: Piro, Charles, James, and Jehnah
Cutest couple: Me and myself
Best writer: Mitch...kid has talent.
Best artist: Topaz
Best...spar-er?: Sephiroth/James
Craziest: Weh
Funniest / wittiest: Heaven's Cloud/ Sara
Interesting-er-ist: Lady_M
Random[b]ness[/b] award: Zeh
Disappeared Cool Person: Seppy

SIGNATURES

[i]Jenna[/i]- My bestest e-buddy ever! I probably wouldn't still even be on OtakuBoards if not for you, bud.

[i]James[/i]- Because you keep on keepin' on, even through the hateration.

[i]Piromunkie[/i]- Because you've been pimpin-cool since the beginning, and you've stayed just the same.

[i]DanL[/i]- My brother in Christ, and my tag-team partner in any semi-religious debate. You've given a surprising amount of wisdom to me, and God is doing great things for you and with you(See favorite quote).

-Justin

[b]Member Name:[/b] GinnyLyn
[b]Former Member Names:[/b] DigimonEmpress, Arula, BaDaBoOm.
[b]Member Since:[/b] 2000. Month I don't know.
[b]Current Status:[/b] No Life Auron Lover
[b]Nicknames (past and present):[/b] DigiWebMistress, ModRodGodess, Human DigiGnome, Auron Lover, Beelzemon Freak, Gin, GinGin, GinLyn, Ginneh, Virginia, Ginger.
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] (then)Digimon; (now) Adv. Arena, Art and Design, Zelda/Final Fantasy
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23032]Final Fantastic Survivor[/url], [i]Otaku Big Brother II[/i], Tamers: V2
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] N/A
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :modrod: The smilie that Sara made for me.
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] When I became a part of theOtaku/OtakuBoards staff; when I met Sara and dragged her to these Boards; when I fell into strong like for Shaun; when I met Mitch, who lifted me up from my darkest moments; when I decided it was time to leave OB...
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] "Bweh?!"
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] Live like there's no tomorrow--because there might not be.
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My extreme passion in all that I did.
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] (blank)
[b]Favorites:[/b] God; my OB and AIM peeps; Auron, "Otherworld", and FFX; Zelda and Breko's inflatable Biggoron sword; my art, your art, their art, our art
[b]I will....[/b]
.....[u]my Digimon creating energy[/u] to [b]KittyLynn[/b], 'cause she just loves mine so much!
.....[u]my RPG wit and humor[/u] to [b]all my FF:S peeps[/b], 'cause you've been a great crew!
.....[u]my love of the deep thoughtful stuff[/u] to [b]Mitch[/b], 'cause he just listens and understands so well.
.....[u]all my Christian CDs and my faith[/u] to [b]all my Christian OB peeps[/b]--you were there for me and you so deserve them!
.....[u]Drayo, Raeko, Era, Ptori, Ada, and Maulo[/u] to [b]Sara, Shaun, Flora, Mitch, Adam, and Jamal[/b], respectively, because they were always yours to begin with.
.....[u]a mind that forgets the bad and only remembers the good[/u] to [b]all OB members[/b]--life is far too short.
.....[u]my love and respect[/u] for [b]all of you[/b]--because you earned it, you deserve it--these past three years have been simply incredible.

[b]Most likely to succeed: [/b] Adam
[b]Most likely to secede: [/b] T.N.
[b]Worst spelling: [/b] *computer explodes from so many names*
[b]Best poster: [/b] intelligent posts equal best posting. Again, my computer just exploded.
[b]Cutest couple: [/b] Sara and Shy.
[b]Best writer: [/b] Mitch, hands down.
[b]Best artist: [/b] ME, heh. DarkDeath, maladjusted, and a few other names that escape me at the moment.
[b]Best...spar-er?: [/b] Bwahat?
[b]Craziest: [/b] :shifty: You sure you wanna go there?
[b]Funniest / wittiest: [/b] I'll get back to you on that.
[b]Interesting-er-ist: [/b] I think very highly of myself. ^^
[b]Random award: [/b] JuuJuu, Jenna, or QueenAsuka for being the sweetest person here. Duke it out, ladies.
[b]Nerd-tastic Power Rangers Award:[/b] Nerdsy, any day of the week. He respects my love for Austin St. John.
[b]Digimon...something....award.: [/b]Devi, for his Annoyingly Long Episode Rants; D_M, for her exactitude on DigiQuotes.
[b]Most Incredibly Patient Person-ness Award: [/b] Whoa, um...hmmm, whoever waits the longest patiently for me on this can have this award.
[b]Teh Silly Bucket Award[/b]: Desert Shadow.
[b]Other Disappeared Cool People:[/b] Navi, KariKamiya, Ben, Nerdsy, and our old newbie selves. A moment of silence, please.

(If I forget anyone, I am truly sorry. I like you all, but my brain can only write so much, and my net keeps eating this post!)
[b]Sara:[/b] My first internet best friend. How times change. Words prevent, but hearts still speak. Bweeka o EIMer!
[b]Shy:[/b] *hug*
[b]Nerdsy and Ben:[/b] Yo, evil ones. Pink lovers. You sparked life all those years back--stop hiding already, heh! Start posting again or else. :shifty: lol
[b]Adam and James:[/b] For the intelligent discussions and the power...oh the glorious power! Heh...and for those moments we learned we are still unique humans...
[b]Queen Asuka:[/b] The absolute plushiness of it all!
[b]My Final Fantastic Survivor Crew:[/b] This has been one of my absolute fave RPGs ever! Thanks for making it happen.
[b]Sage:[/b] Go capital letters. ^^ Your Ginger speaks, and luvs ya! You were the first to call me that, you know.
[b]Flora and all you AIMers of mine:[/b] That's right, MINE. Heh. Thanks for all the midnight chats!
[b]kuja:[/b] The first guy I almost married online. *still has those last three Mod Rod whacks waiting*
[b]Shaun:[/b] What can be said? *sincere* Thanks. *toasts* To the Other World.
[b]Justin and Dan:[/b] My faith boosters. You guys rocketh!
[b]Mitch:[/b] Deep and thoughtful. Sincere. You showed me I can have deep and thoughtful conversations as much as any one else. Love ya, Meh.
[b]Desbreko:[/b] Inflatable Biggoron swords, gender changes, RAICHU!, heh, and Animal Crossing. Isn't life grand? =D

[b]Everyone:[/b] Words are not enough, but I care for and respect every last one of you, whether I have met you or not. These last three years have been an integral part of my life, and I have learned much about me and about the world around me. Thank you for exposing me to your views, beliefs, culture, humor, fears, concerns, and simple being. I have been blessed far more than I could ever give back.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=red][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color]
[b]Nerdsy and Ben:[/b] Yo, evil ones. Pink lovers. You sparked life all those years back--stop hiding already, heh! Start posting again or else. :shifty: lol[/B][/QUOTE]

*raises hand* I'm here! I'm here! no need to threaten. :p