OtakuBoards

Poetry: Forgotten

Epsilon

Guest dayday
Mine don't, they have both of their birth paretns usually. And I thought you didn't have friends. Was that poem toward me?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O_o Why in the world would you think that!?! I was thinking about a friend called Paige and another friend called Andy. I could go on forever about those two's friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear

My fear takes controll of me
Fear makes me do things I shouldn't
The fear of what you think of me,
can not bare it if I was rejected
My fear makes me silent

Guest dayday
Hmm...would like to hear about them two, do tell. This poem reminds me of my brother and my annoying cousin. They were scared of a mouse. They had to call me to go get a trap to catch it in. And my brother had a bat in his hand. I don't see how people could be so cruel to animals.

Why didn't they just pick it up. Hey what color mouse was it? And about my friends they don't hang out as much any more but they still do. They use to never be apart, then another one of my friends became his girlfriend. And yes he wanted to be more with her, then Paige so yes. They're still best friends but it's now...um..yes....Andy wants more space with his girlfriend.
~~~~~~~

The edge

I'm floating on the edge of time,
watching my life pass before me
Seeing the world pass me by
I'm on the edge,
drifting into the shadows
And all that's in my mind,
is the thought of how I'm here
But that will fade away from me,
once pass the edge of time

Guest dayday
Interesting, do you think maybe it was because Paige like Andy? This reminds me of the origial Mario game for Nintendo 64. Because of the room with the clock board in it. They were too scared to pick it up. They were both on my brother's bed. And I am very honest when I say this, my brother was sreaming like a girl. And he's 14 my cousin's 12.

Um no, because Paige is a girl, but she's the same way I'm. Maybe girls but almost all of our friends but one or two are girls but we basically most of the time act like boys. And since Andy might be adopted, ever one says there brother and sister. Considering they knew each other since when they were born. And they belive there brother and sister too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try

And I'll try to make my way
I'll try to over come,
to put my fears to rest
I'll try to move up
But I keep failing,
it goes on and on
But I'll try to keep going
And I'll try
It goes on and on and on
Then just around again

Guest dayday
That's not what I meant by that but...Anyway the poem reminds me of the song I wrote. Almost the same except the words and replaced with different ones.

Oh..strange..anyways I ran out of poems. I've had to start a new note book cause I can't kind my other one.
~~~~~~~~

title-none

Put the pain down be low,
and take the chance
The chance to move on,
the chace to forget your past
To make a new, and a better place
So send the pain below,
and try angain

Guest dayday
It's not strange. And this one doens't remind me of anything. Second time. But I still like it though, it's good.

Anyways the song that made me think of it was "Send the pain below" pretty good song too. I hate been writing a poem before the coputer froze, and now I can't remember it.
~~~~~
title-none

I'm broken like this place
Once here, there was light
But now the light go
I'm the only thing left,
because I'm forgotten
Which could be said,
the smae as theis place
Were both fading away
Never to come back again
We'll be soon forgotten

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]So what would be the chance of him coming here?[/B][/QUOTE]

A lot better when you PM me saying: Go there and read. :p

I read the poem [I]and[/I] what's under the spoiler tags. I'm touched. :blush: Thanks so much for writing the poem and for letting me know about this. :D :love2:

lol I Think I'm crazy, now more then before. lol It was eather I tell you or dayday tells you. And who knows what she might let slip out. I should stop having converstions about these kind of things. ^^ Great, now I have a smile on my face and I can't get it to go away.
~~~~~~
Fall Back

I feel I should fall back,
back into the darkness
And away from regreats
I'd like to fall back,
back into my sleep
Just to visit my dreams
Only to wake and,
fall back into my sleep
Fall back into,
into the memeories of time

Yeah I know. But I don't like it when I smile and can't stop no matter how hard I try. Probly means I should stop reading that post over and over again. Can't think clearly now, shouldn't have asked to read the poem Ben.
~~~~~~~

Silence

I'll keep my silence
Have my thoughts,
only known to me
They don't care,
if I'm alive nor dead
All they want is,
just for me to be silent
So I'll keep my silnce,
and fade away
Till I'm forgotten,
I'll keep my silence

Guest dayday
Told you it wouldn't matter if he saw it or not. Not really a big deal about the whole thing. But of course I would never do it because I'm never in private with the person I like so everyone would be staring at us.:o

[size=1]This is becoming more and more of an off-topic discussion, with poems thrown in to keep it legit. I'm going to close it for now, until the new forum rules are in place; we'll see what happens then.

Thank you for your patience.

-Sara[/size]