OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

It has been many years since son gokou disappeared from the face of the earth, deemed to be the most powerful fighter in the universe, everyone is now dead from old age, even gokou and vegita jr are getting old now, there are rumours that there are still unknown warriors around the earth who possess incredible strength, similar to that of the past z fighters, whoever these unknown warriors are, let us hope that they are on the side of good, and that they will defend the earth from the evil that is heading its way....

[I]On a spaceship, not too far away from the Earth....[/I]

Soldier: My lord, we should be arriving on the Earth in a day, we are currently slowing down the ships boosters to ensure as smooth landing procedure

Lord: excellent, this planet should be worth quite a sum of money, greenery, technology, slave labor, this is what I see when looking at this planet, and there is not a soul in the universe that will be able to stop me, the almighty Cube!

[I]Back on Earth....[/I]

A mysterious figure is standing at the top of a cliff, gazing into the sunset, not much is known about this person, just the name Sephiroth, that is all that some people know about him, it is said that he has extroardinary powers, some say that he is not even human, but that he is from an ancient superhuman race, he carries on looking into the sunset, glaring, thinking to himself....

Seph: I can sense it, there is a force heading for the Earth, and I am afraid that my powers do not fare to the evil that will be arriving, hopefully, the other unknown's will sense this too, and decide to defend the Earth....

Name: Sephiroth
Height: 6'2
Weight: 275ib
Bio: not much is known about him, it is not even certain that Sephiroth is his real name

Stats (everyone has 1000 to spread over the following)

Strength: 200
Speed: 200
Dexterity: 200
Spirit: 200
Ki: 200

anyone is welcome to join....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Samsung: Something is disturbing my concentration. I should know better than to practice my legendary fighting skills here, the nearest nudist beach.

He look up to the sky. Try to see if anything is wrong.

Samsung: My craving for young flesh got the better of me. It's time.

In a split second he dash out of the nudist beach and straight to the 'Wind' shrine on top of Mount Rushmore.

Samsung: 30 seconds, it should be 10 seconds. I'm getting old.

He approches the shrine and pray to his decease master. The ground shook violently. I pray the coming evil is ready for the decipher of anchient fighting skills 'Gust Of Wind Dance'!

Name: Samsung
Height: 7'3
Weight 259lb
Bio: Hos weight is perfect for his legendary fighting skills. Manage to steal Zell's Erhgiez yesterday. A well knoen pervert.

Stats

Strenght: 150
Speed: 300
Dexterity: 250
Spirit: 150
Ki: 150

(his lack of strenght is matched with his speed)

At the North pole inside a deep cave, a teenage boy of about 14 is training hard!
"Why am I the only saiyan alive? There must be more like me! I will find them" said Craig.
"Wait, what is that power I can sense? It is even greater than my own! I must find out more!" said Craig.

Craig flies off!

Name: Craig
Height:5'11
Weight:230lb
Bio:Grandson of Goten, he ponders his origin and his amaing power. The only thing he knows about his race is that he is a saiyan.

Stats:
Strength:200
Speed:250
Dexterity:150
Spirit:100
Ki:300

Practicing his famly airloom, the kamehameia, has raised his ki alot

Name: Sabirsing

Height: 5'8

Weight: 112lbs.

Bio: A calm and quiet girl, she uses a Zamma To when she attacks her enemies, hence, her Spirit is very strong. Her past is clouded and she isn't even sure if her real name is Sabirsing yet, but time will tell...*dramatic music*

Speed: 250

Spirit: 300

Ki: 150

[b][u]Obvious[/u] [u]Stuff[/u]
Name: AJ/MegaSaiyanBrolly
Age: 13/14..no one asks question like these to him,..all they wann know is his name
Height: 5' 2"+ (he's definitely taller, but by how much?)
Weight: ??? (I dunno my own weight :D :p)
Bio: Hybrid, human-Saiyan, he has the dark soul of Brolly engraved into his heart. This tends to overpower him on ocassions, causing him to 'bite' back.

[u]Stats[/u]
Dexterity: 180
Spirit: 170
Ki: 200 [/b]

Name: Dias Cortes
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 267lbs
Bio: Dias is a champion prize fighter, although he rarely keeps any of his money. He uses his sword rather than his fists and ki attacks, although he does combine sword and ki attacks together when need. He is a very calm and conceted person, but outgoing to those he trusts.

Strength: 220
Spirit: 210
Ki: 120

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dias stold in the middle of a large forest training. He used bamboo stalks as practice, as they where the strongest, most abondant resource for him, and it was free. In the middles of his training, he wipes his forehead and looks up to the sky.*

Dias - They have come. Time to meat the others.

*And with that, Dias disappeared into nothingness.*

Name: Xylius 'Flash' Tonberry.
Height: 3'4"
Weight: 278lb
Bio: A geneticly modified hybrid, Half Saiyajin, Half Tonberry. Tonberry is the Prince of the Tonberry Empire, as his father is the king.

Speed: 100
Dexterity: 100
Spirit: 100
Ki: 500

Name: Warlock
Height: 5?11?
Weight: Ever changing
Bio: A part Saiyin, part Human and part Zork, Warlock is a fighter who has been training all his life, always ready for the new challenges which always await him...

Strength: 150
Dexterity: 100
Spirit: 150
Ki: 350