OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

[sephiroth, or rather, the soul reaver, who was still inside sephiroth's body, looked on at the match between the two]

seph: hmm, I did not think there were fighters of this calibur on this planet, or any planet, come to think of it, but still, it does not matter to me, with this body I can defeat anyone, I shall win this tournament and destroy this puny planet, right after I beat these earthlings to a pulp, I'm sure their souls will be delicious

[he chuckles to himself slightly and looks at neil]

seph: that boy is a fool, so arrogant, just wanting to jump into a fight, thinking that he will win, what arrogance! I can defeat him with one punch

[he then looks at andrew]

seph: heh, he's just as bad, but no matter, soon my plans will be realised, soon....it will all end....

to be continued....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Seph, when are you going to pick a winner, this is getting rather tedious........ and is there something that us people not taking part can do?
-------------------------

Andrew continued looking towards the ring...... His mind seemingly wondering. His thoughts became clouded, he felt himself slide into darkness. something was invading his mind....

[I]Craig suddenly clamped his hands onto the side of his head, and yelled. His mind writhed in agony..... something was happeneing. He fell to his knes, clawing at his head, yelling, His forehead met the arena floor, and his hands clawed frantically on the floor, and on his head. He smacked the floor with his fist several times, as his other hand twitched feverously, reaching upwards at the sky.

All of a sudden, he stopped...... and just lay there for a while. He got to one knee, then stood up. His chest wound was gone..... though not even Craig could figure out how. He let it pass soon enough, and the arrogance beamed in his face once again.

Sabir launched forward at Craig. His auras exploded around him, as he launched towards her also. He slammed his elbow hard into her cheek, Sabir responding with a vicious kick to Craig's gut. Craig then started viciously pummeling Sabir in the stomach with his fists only. She was knocked backwards, jolting at every punch. She flew backwards a few feet, but launched forward again as soon as her foot touched the ground.

She reached Craig, deliverng a vicious backhand to him. His head cocked backwards, and Sabir kicked him hard in the gut. A look of anger spread across Craig's face, and he slammed his fist hard into Sabir's jaw. She jumped backwards, landing in an animal type crouch. [/I]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing straightened up and spat the blood from her mouth.....the blue blood hit the ground and sizzled.....then cracked into nothing. Criag stared, then did the same. She smiled at him then flexed her claws and leapt into the air. She came down on Craig's shoulders, knocking him to the ground. Then with both hands outstretched, she slamed her fingers into his chest, the iron-like nails peircing flesh.[/i]

Craig: AGGGHHHH!

Sabir: ......

[i]Then, she released her grip and flipped herself backwards, landing on her feet. Then she dropped to one knee and touched her bloodstained hands to her lips.....a tangy sweet taste filling her mouth. Craig struggled to his feet, his chest a mass of blood. He charged forward, striking Sabirsing back into the ground. She teleported, then reapeared behind him, kicking the back of his head....His neck snapped forward, then he whirled around, hands balled into fists.[/i]

Sabir: Moonrise....cover me.[/COLOR]

[I]Craig spun 'round, and slammed his fist hard into Sabir's face. She flew backwards uncontrollably, Craig giving chase, driving his foot into Sabir's chest. She hit the floor of the arena, creating a small dent in the shape of her body. Craig looked down at her from about 6 feet in the air. She threw her feet upwards, putting her weight on her shoulders, then flipped up onto her feet.

She launched up at Craig, throwing a punch. He deflected the punch, only to meet Sabir's foot in his back. He arched nackwards at the neck as he hurdled forwards. He turned suddenly and fired a beam, Sabir zanzokening out of the way.

She appeared again high in the air. Craig noticed her immediately. She stared down at Craig, when suddenly she was hit in the gut. She looked down to see Craig, fist extended, smirk on his face. She leant forwards, splurting out blood. Craig zanzokened to the arena floor.

Craig: Seconds out........ round 3.[/I]

[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: ....

[i]She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Then whipped both hands around, an orb of magic appearing around her fingertips.......[/i]

Sabir: MASS ZENNIS!

[i]Her fingers became totally white, then she shot a snakelike beam into the air. It twisted in the air, then hurrled in a zig zag pattern towards Craig, then wrapped itself around him and exploded.......When the dust settled, Craig was flat on his back, clothes ripped, body torched. Sabir landed, lips still bleeding slightly...she sighed and wrapped her wings around her body...then glowed blue.[/i][/COLOR]

Craig climbed back to his feet, whipping his arms outwards as his aura exploded around him. His power surged. He launched upwards clamping both fists together. He suddenly appeared above Sabir, axe-handling her in the back of the head with the majority of his SSJ2 power. She tumbled into the ring, slamming hard against the arena floor.

Craig raised his hands above his head. A small crimson orb of energy pulsed into each hand.

Andrew: What the hell is he doing? He'll destroy her!!

Neil: *smirks*

Slowly the orbs of energy started to grow, as Sabir struggled to regain conciousness.

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Sabirsing stood up, brushed herself off then looked up at Craig's glowing form. She brought both hands up in front of her, palms towards Craig.[/i]

Sabir: Chaos Wall.

[i]Her aura snapped to life and her wings furled inwards, curving around her spine. Her brown hair turned to liquid silver and her claws extended to their full length. Then her whole body began to glow blue, then white. Craig shouted and released his attack in the form of one really big explosion. The attack crushed itself against Sabirsing's shield, and she slipped back a ways. Then she shouted and her shield grew stronger...blocking the attack.....[/i][/COLOR]

guys, I will be making my decision on the winner tomorrow by the quality of posts posted by both of you, no hard feelings to the person that doesn't make it, after all, winning may not be a good thing, as will be seen later on in the story ;)

Well, whatever the outcome....... good match Raiha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Sabir stood, breathing heavily from the attack, unable to keep her guard up for a moment. Craig suddenly appeared behind her, and he backhanded her viciously in the neck. She fell forward onto her hands and knees. Craig appeared alongside her, coiling back his leg. He launched into a vicious kick, connecting with Sabir's stomach. She jolted up into the air, coughing up blood, but dissapeared before she touched the ground.

Craig stood in the middle of the ring, eyes closed, head down, arms folded. A cocky smirk suddenly appeared on his face. He raised his arm up to his side, instantly a foot met his arm. He turned to see Sabir in a kicking position. He grabbed her by the leg and pulled her towards him, arm coiled backwards to punch her. She zanzokened away before he could land the punch. She appeared instantly behind him again, connecting with a double kick to Craig's spine.

Craig fell forward, landing on his face, unable to block his fall. (think when Majin Vegeta clubbed Goku in the back and he was knocked out) Craig lied motionless. Sabir raised her foot to stomp on him, but he dissapeared suddenly. Sabir looked about uneasily, and she turned to see a beam staring her in the face. Her aura appeared around her, and she managed to swat the beam away, but she was suddenly encountered by a charging Craig.

He launched at her, throwing puches and kicks at amazing speeds. With every punch, he seemed to get faster, and his power seemed to increase. Suddenly, as he continued to punch his aura formed around him, bigger than before, and vicious sparks of lightning flickered around him. Suddenly, he caught Sabir with an unexpected kick, and she was sent flying across the ring, skidding as she crashed into the arena with her shoulder.

Craig: Closing time........[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Yes, good match Craig. *bows*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: ....fücking shoulderblade...

[i]With an audible crack, Sabirsing popped her shoulder back into place, grimmacing slightly. Then she stepped forward and rolled her shoulders back and forth, then let her wings furl around her. She screamed and her power level skyrocketed, then she arched her back and her wings disapeared completely......[/i]

Craig: Ready to die?

Sabir: If it's covered with my life insurance.....[/COLOR]

Xan-Buu: They're coming back! and if I don't warn the other fighters they will not be able to stop them in time.

Dark vioce: Yes, yes, why don't you stop him, thenyour soul shall be cleansed and you will be rid of me HAH!! Nothing can erase the pain, damage, and sorrow you have caused.

Xan-Buu: But that doesn't mean I can't try!!!

Name: Xan-Buu
Hieght: 6' 1"
Weight: 170lbs.
Bio: An evolved Namek, the only thing out of the ordinary is the "M" on his head?

Strength: 250
Speed:250
Dexterity:150
Spirit: 150
Ki: 200

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dukeofshowdown [/i]
[B]Xan-Buu: They're coming back! and if I don't warn the other fighters they will not be able to stop them in time.

Dark vioce: Yes, yes, why don't you stop him, thenyour soul shall be cleansed and you will be rid of me HAH!! Nothing can erase the pain, damage, and sorrow you have caused.

Xan-Buu: But that doesn't mean I can't try!!!

Name: Xan-Buu
Hieght: 6' 1"
Weight: 170lbs.
Bio: An evolved Namek, the only thing out of the ordinary is the "M" on his head?

Strength: 250
Speed:250
Dexterity:150
Spirit: 150
Ki: 200 [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry, but the sign up for this rpg closed back in august, look in the sign up subforum to be able to join in other rpg's....

after much thought, I have branded a winner for this match, the winner is craig, and so, on with our story....

---------------------
[craig and sabir continued fighting intensely, when suddenly they both spotted sephiroth speaking with the announcer, the announcer then held up his mic and began to speak]

announcer: ladies and gentlemen, the time limit for this battle has elapsed, and since neither warrior has lost, sephiroth became the referee to decide whom shall be declared the winner, after viewing an explosive match such as this, sephiroth has declared craig the winner, lets give it for both these fine warriors!

[the crowd exploded into cheers and chants, although craig had won, the crowd were chanting for both of them]

sabir: damn, we were equal

craig: yes we were, marvelous match though sabir

sabir: indeed it was

[they both shook hands and made their way back to the lobby]

announcer: and now for our next battle, andrew versus neil, so if both combatants can make their way to the arena, we can get this show started!

to be continued....

From his high observing position above the ring, Andrew dropped down, landing outside the ring. Now back in his normal form, he walked up the stone steps, into the ring. He awaited Neil's arrival patiently. He stood perfectly still with his, back to the waiting area where Neil was, also his arm's crossed. He had a very wide grin on his face.

Andrew: This should be interesting, but I shouldn't under estimate him, or any other opponent that I face.

Andrew didn't seem to care about or notice that the crowd were going wild with cheers. He was totally oblivious.

-------------
I don't think Neil will be online anytime soon so this could take a while.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B][I]Well he hasn't been online in like 2-3 weeks....... I dunno why.[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, I dunno why........... Try the virus that completely destroyed my harddrive........-.-;;;;;;;;;
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil suddenly appeared in the ring, his left side to Andrew. A look that was commonly worn masked the Demon Saiyan's face. A face that could strike the Devil himself dead. The crowd seemed to grow quieter, as Neil's raspy voice rang out, with wind whipping his Vegetto-like suit.[/i]

Neil: "Andrew, seeing as how neither of us is quite the gentleman, what's say I just let you have the first strike?"

Andrew: "How generous..."

[i]Andrew dashed forward, feet skimming bare centimeters above the arena floor. His left fist was back, ready to launch out in a devastating blow. But Andrew's advancement was cut short, a golden ki sphere pushing him backwards. Andrew blocked at the exact moment needed to send the ball into orbit. Andrew backflipped, vaulting to his original position with a thud.

There, where Andrew had been standing, was Neil, right fist still coiled in position. Andrew's face drew tight with grim rage, as a line of crimson seeped along the side of his left cheek. It ran down his neck, not distracting him in the least. Andrew spat towards Neil, the wad of saliva landing halfway between the Saiyans.[/i]

Neil: "..........What? I'm evil."

Andrew: "..."

Sorry about this. There always something that stops me from posting! First my crappy computer crashes, or I get disconnected, or my mother or someone wants to use the phone or something, I'll try to post in a bit, sorry to double post by the way if I post again before someone else does.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]High above the arena, Sabirsing waited.......her arms were crossed, her hood covering her eyes. She waited......silently...unafraid, but still concious of the approaching danger.

????: Ssssomething'sssss coming.

Sabir: No. I think it's already here.

????: We are no match for them.

Sabir: I wouldn't be so sure.

????: If you are confident...we are confident.

Sabir: ....but we should be on our guard. It's close....

????: Sssso we sssshall...[/i]

Sabir: ...Come out of your shell....I don't have all day.[/COLOR]

Andrew quickly wipped away the stain on his face with his right hand. He looked down at the crimson mark, then a wide spread grin appeared on his face. Not even God knows why he was grinning, but he soon laughed under his breath. He soon stopped laughing then launched at Neil, He suddenly appeared behind him with his back to Neil, his mighty arms folded firmly across his chest. Neil began to fall backwards off his feet, from Andrew's seemingly invisible attack, but he quickly regained control. As he was inches from the floor he flipped up onto his feet to face Andrew, both with large grins on their faces.

Andrew drove himself at Neil again, this time Neil saw it coming. Neil instantly reacted with a Ki blast to Andrew's face, Andrew dodged it milseconds before it hit him in the face. Andrew then appeared near Neil's left shoulder and threw his large boot at his face. Neil threw up his hand to block the attack, then Andrew jumped back into his original position. Andrew then smirked once more, before throwing a large beam directly at Neil. Neil jumped to the air and Found Andrew there waiting for him. Andrew drew his right fist back, then slammed it right into the bridge of Neil's nose, sending him hurling towards the floor.

Just as he was about to land, Andrew appeared under him with his hand up ready to catch Neil. Neil landed, back first, with a thud on Andrew's bare knuckle. Andrew looked up, seeing Neil begin to recover Andrew threw him along the arena right at the edge, then darted after him with his fist drew back. At this time Neil jumped to his feet and they engaged in a frenzy of fist to fist. After seeing that they were equal at this point, Andrew jumped back, just looking at Neil, then his own low toned voice echoed through the arena.

Andrew: What say we skip the Warm-up then Neil?

Neil: Be my guest . . . .

[i]Andrew flew furiously fast towards Neil, trying to unnerve the Demon Saiyan. But Andrew never made contact. Instead, Neil launched Andrew to the skyline with a crescent elbow, making a sharp, sickening crack emit throughout the stadium. Neil followed through with his assault, blasting off from the arena, wind whipping him with unearthly force.

It was at this time that Andrew regained his composure, straightening out, back turned to the arena. Just as an energy-charged fist nearly struck him, Andrew juked to the side, swinging madly at Neil. But the Legendary Saiyan was not to be so easily outmatched. Spinning counterclockwise, Neil hammered Andrew in the joint of his jaw with a reversed roundhouse. The heel on Neil's Saiyan boot put a fair dint in Andrew's face.

Soon, they both landed in their original position, staring each other down. But then Andrew disappeared. All too soon, he phased back in, behind Neil. He let lose a horribly powerful wave of energy into the Demon Saiyan's spine, shredding his shirt.

This made Neil even more enraged. The fact that Andrew could harm him so, plus the fact that his favorite shirt was ruined. A fiery red aura enveloped Neil, as his entire body grew in proportion. As Neil spun around, one of the tightest blows anyone had ever seen swung out. The world slowed as Neil's right hook connected with Andrew's face. The world slowed for everyone, as this awesome display of power ended. Andrew was the first to fall. But he soon got up, only to first handily realize the drastic affects of Neil's powering up...

The arena within a ten foot radius simple shattered, disappearing almost. The wind kicked up, as the next ten miles was tinted the color of licking flames. The ring was completely invisible to the people in the stands. Even Craig had to shield his eyes from the blinding light of the massive surge of energy.

The entire Earth shook, as dust kicked up around the stadium. It was pure pandemonium, as Neil's energy was great enough to lift up the entire twenty miles surrounding the Saiyan. When the light receded with shocking speed, Neil stood, legs apart, fists balled in front of his stomach. His face showed the rage he could not speak.

With sudden abruptness, Neil's black hair grew a certain fiery tinting as his aura, as heat swallowed up the stadium, as the surrounding twenty miles dove back into the mud, resting in it's original place.[/i]

[b]Craig:[/b] [i]It........It can't be! The legendary Fire Saiyan level?! NO! CAN'T BE!![/i]

[b]Neil:[/b] "Well, Andrew, are you ready to fry?"

[i]No sooner said than done, Neil's aura exploded as if a beam, entrapping Andrew in a vortex of flames, as well as the section in the stands behind him, charring everything....[/i]

Andrew got up, stabling himself with a grunt. He looked at Neil with his new power, yet he still smirked. Andrew's power began to rise, soring at an amazing rate. His huge purple auro burst around him, the air around becoming black and distorted. his muslces slowly bulging, veins pumping out over his arms, then his forehead. Soon, small lightning bolts flickered around him, growing larger to rip their way through the arena. Andrew's face showed pure concentration, his teeth gritted together with his eyes starting to turn green. His hair flew on end as he made the transformation to Super Saiya-jin. His power stopped to rise, the lightning seized, Andrew appeared to be at his maximum........

Andrew: That's a nice level you've got there, let's see how it does against mine!

Most people around the ring gasped, Neil stood not caring about what Andrew said, calling his bluff. Small tremors began to echo about the arena floor, Andrew's auro steadily growing larger, his muscles, indeed his entire body began to grow. He was transforming into an Ultra Super Saiya-jin, but the change was different. His hair slowly changed from it's golden to yellow to an orangey-red colour (like SSJ4 Gogeta). His entire body grew to twice his normal size, yet his speed didn't decrease. Soon his purple Auro had started to change to many different colours, flashing a different colour every second. His grin grew once more as he began to shout at the top of his lungs. His power flew to extrodinary limits the entire Earth now shaking with his echoing scream.

He coiled his back backwards, shouting ever louder, the tremors getting far larger. As with Neil's power up the entire stadium and most of the area around it took to the sky. Many people in the crowd flew from their seats, bricks and other parts of the stadium walls soaring miles into the Sky. An intense force pushed all the other fighters backwards, even Sephiroth, Craig and Raiha who were quite far away. Andrew stopped screaming, the stadium dropped once more, Andrew's grin growing ever more. He then faced Neil, his body twice it's usual size, his auro flashing with the colours of the Rainbow, his power was higher than it had ever been before. Now with a very deep voice, the remaining audience heard Andrew's growly voice.

Andrew: How do you like my Hyper Saiyan level?

Neil: We'll see what it can do first!

With that Neil flew straight at Andrew they continued their assault on eachother.

------------------------
sorry to end it like that but I gotta go now! good night to everyone