Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1]I'm gonna have to pm Rico Tranzrig and see if he knows how long itll be til Raiha gets back.....and itd be kinda weird to recruit in the middle of the story.. i mean, all the sudden you have a handful of new people coming in out of nowhere. Itd be kinda odd[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'm gonna have to pm Rico Tranzrig and see if he knows how long itll be til Raiha gets back.....and itd be kinda weird to recruit in the middle of the story.. i mean, all the sudden you have a handful of new people coming in out of nowhere. Itd be kinda odd[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, but things are turning that way I'm afriad...

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: So, you're back again.

Warlock: And where were you?

Pyro: That's not your concern.

Xaida: And you think that you're part of this team? Teams stay together! :flaming: You don't understand about what we're fighting for. You're just here because you have nothing better to do besides desert us when we need you the most!

Warlock/Flash: :eek:

Pyro: Why you-!

Xaida: Go away! I don't want to even hear your stupid voice anymore! *powers up*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Yay!!! Raiha's back!! Though.. I already knew that from PMs DB Battlefield and now here, lol :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: Well if I'm part of this so-caled "team"then you're going to be hearing my voice a lot more than you want to!!! So stop trying to show off by powering up and shut your mouth!!!

Warlock: *whispers* Psst, Pyro, I dont think that's the best thing to say..

Pyro: Shut up you!

[i]Pyro tosses Warlock to the side..[/i]

Xaida: You are such an @sshole!! You think just because that [i]I'm[/i] the spawn of Furiza you have to have this bad attitude towards us all!!

Pyro: There are more factors to my attitude than your b*stard of a father!!

Xaida: :mad: He may have killed a lot of people!! But [i]never[/i] disrespect my father!!!!!!

[i]Xaida burst with immense enrgy powering up into her strongest form and launches herself at Pyro striking him across the face with extreme power.. Pyro barely moves except for turning his body and face.. Xaida drops onto her feet and powers down breathing hard.... Pyro opens his eyes and turns his body back to facing Xaida... they just stand there galring at each other...[/i]

Flash:*whispering* Hey Warlock, they don't look to happy..

Warlock: *whispering* Ya I know.. I wonder whats going to happen next...

[i]Pyro and Xaida continue to stare at each other, completely infuriated at the other..... suddenly, in rage, Pyro powers up quickly and violently :flaming: And then blasts through the roof leaving them behind once again...[/i]

Xaida: :mad: Arg! I hate that guy!! He leaves us once again and I'm stuck here with you two!

Warlock/Flash: :o :o

Xaida: *sigh* Now what?![/SIZE]

Warlock: Are you okay? Did he hurt you?

Xaida: No. Leave me alone.

She turns and walks out.

Flash: Were you really hurt? Or were you faking the hard breathing stuff?

Xaida: You see this ****ing blood?!?!?!

A slash across her side oozed dark blood and dripped to the floor.

Flash/Warlock: :eek:

Xaida: He slashed me when he turned, I wasn't hurt becasue I didn't know what he did. When he left, it started to hurt. He isn't faster than me. I didn't hurt him, and I don't know why. Leave me alone. *flies away, then falls*

Xaida: AAAghh, **** him.

Flash: We need to get you out of here...

Xaida: I'll be fine, in a few hours. This didn't peirce anything so I'll regenerate without help.

Warlock: Are you sure?

Xaida: Yes.

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro flies through the air with a angry look on his face, then grins a bit.. evily..[/i]

Pyro: Heh heh, I bet that slash is kicking in about now... the b*tch deserves it!..She may be fast but her reflexes are slow, heh heh.. I knew she couldn't dodge that.. that punch was pretty powerful.. It actually made me move..

[i]Pyro conintues to fly through the air approaching the end of a cliffside.. when he reaches the point where he can see over the edge, he sees something he wasn't expecting and stops suddenl with sgnificant force..[/i]

Pyro: No way!!
Narrator: Uh oh! Pyro has stumbled upon something that he doesnt look to happy about! But what is it??? Find out on my next post![/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida feels her wound and looks at the moonlight.[/i]
Xaida: *sigh* I need to get to the waterfall.

Flash: What will that do?

Xaida: The waterfall I'm going to try to get to is magical. It's hidden from human eyes in a special garden. I'll walk, then run when my strength returns.

Warlock: But, you'll kill yourself. Running is going to just make you lose more blood.

Xaida: I'm open to suggestions...

Warlock: I'll carry you.

Xaida: :o. Okay.

Warlock picks up Xaida carefully and he flies towards the waterfall.

Xaida: Here. Set me down on the top.

Warlock: Are you sure about this?

Xaida: YES! Now give me some privacy please.

Warlock: :o. Oh, okay. Right.

Xaida removes her clothes and ignores the stinging pain in her side.

Xaida: This'll help me rejuvinate twice as fast.

She dives in quickly and lands at the bottom of the falls.

Xaida: AAhh, that's better. I guess I'll live a bit longer. They don't know yet, but I'm going to die soon enough.

Warlock/Flash: Xaida! Are you here?

Xaida: GO AWAY! I'M FINE!!!! *sigh* I can't tell them the truth, if I do, I won't live to see another moonrise.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro stands on the edge of a cliff looking down upon a giant ship..[/i]

Pyro: No Way! There's two of them??!! Arg! This is [i]not[/i] good!!... I wonder if....

[i]Pyro leaps into the air and stops himself looking around from a higher point...[/i]

Pyro: Good.. gawd!!..

[i] Pyro looks out and sees more and more giant holes ni the ground each with a ship in them..[/i]

Pyro: Why didnt we see these before!?!? There's so many of them!!... I hate to say it.. but not even [i]I[/i] could take on all these pests!!!

[i]Pyro standsing the air shocked by his new findings for a long while and finally decides what to do[/i]

Pyro: Well I guess there's only one thing I can possibly do now since I can't take these guys on myself.. I going to have to tell the others, but Ill be vague about it so I sdont have to ask for help!...... hrm!

[i]Pyro poweras up slightly blasting off into the direction where he felt familiar power signlas..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xadia: *sigh* Peace and quiet. Not even Pyro could get me angry right now...

Pyro: Xaida! What the hell are you doing?!?

Xaida: *scream* Get out of here!

Pyro blushes and flies over to Warlock and Flash.

Xaida: :flaming: Stupid moron!

Flash: So, what's she like Pyro?

Pyro: Uh... :o.

Warlock: What's the matter Pyro? :rolleyes:

Xaida: Ignore the pervert.

Warlock: Are you okay?

Xaida: Actually...no.

Pyro: Heh, pretty good huh?

Xaida: *starts crying* NO! It's not that. I'm...dying.

Flash/Warlock/Pyro: :eek: WHAT?

Xaida: *sigh* I've been dying ever since the bugs landed. There's no cure, and I've only got a few months left.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Warlock: You're dying?!?!?!

Flash: Only a few months!!?!???

Pyro:....

Xaida: *sobbing* Yes...

Flash: What is it that's killing you??

Xaida: I dont know.. *sniffle* some sort of virus....

Warlock: :(

Pyro: killed by a virus, huh? That's got to suck..

Xaida: O will you just get the hell out of here you heartless @sshole!!! *collapses to the ground*

[i]Warlock and Flash go over and lift her back onto her feet[/i]

Pyro: Well, this will make my news not as bad then...

Warlock: Huh? What bad news are you talking about?

Pyro: I've discovered that there is more than that one ship of those creatures..

Flash: What?!?! How many are there??

Pyro: Hundreds.. thousands.. millions.. I dont know as far as the eye could see and probably further than that..

Xaida: So why'd you come to us?! I thought you could take down those big bad bugs..

Pyro:...

Xaida: You're weak just like the rest of us and you know it so why won't you just admit it!? Huh?!

Pyro:...

Warlock: xaida, stop screaming, your only gonna make it worse..

Xaida: I know I have this thing but I can still take care of myself for the most part....

Flash: So what are we supposed to do about these ships? Huh Pyro?

Pyro: How should I know?! I only came here to tell you they're there! If you want to see them for your self they're where I'm going!

[i]Pyro powers up and takes off into the darkness of the night leaving a vapor trail behind.. ahead lays the ships full of an insectoid army ready to take over the Earth..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Okay, let's go.

Flash: Can you manage?

Xaida: Yes.

They all follow Pyro and they soon reach the masses of bugs.

Xaida: This is disgusting.

Flash: No kidding! How the heck could we destroy them all?

Warlock: Even if they stood in line waiting for us to chop them apart, that could take months!

Pyro: And we can't get enough water here to kill them all.

Xaida: *sigh* I'm sure you'll figure something out. I for one won't be around to see it. The waterfall healed my wound, but it sped up the virus. I just noticed my powelevel. It's plumeted in the last hour. There's no way I can transform now.

Pyro: Wonderful.

Xaida: Shut up, I don't have the strength to argue with you anymore.

Warlock: You can't let it control you! You have to fight it!

Xaida: I'm trying...But it's too strong for me. I doubt I have the strength to fly now.

Pyro: So when you die, where will you go?

Xaida: Since when did you care?

Pyro: I'm just asking!

Xaida: The virus will attack my imune system next, and I will die very soon. After I'm gone, my spirit will stay on earth.

Warlock: How?

Xaida: This stone. It's a Spirit Stone from Laporin. My living soul is inside of it, and someone must hold it for me until I return.

Flash: You won't return, once you're dead, you're dead!

Xaida: My body will pass on to wherever, but my mind can sense my soul, and that will guide me back to it. When I find the Stone on earth, I will be restored. But that takes time.

Pyro: Who's gonna keep your Spirit Stone?

Xaida: No idea.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Well I just [i]got[/i] home so I'm here now!! :D
Pyro: I had a plan I knew would work but not now.. not when there's [i]this[/i] many ships of these creatures..

Warlock: So what are you saying?!

Xaida: He's saying that we don't stand much of a chance against these things..I know I don't..

Flash: Wel we cant just [i]let[/i] them kil us! We have to put up some sort of fight!

Warlock: Well it's gonna have to be well thought out.. or else we will [i]all[/i] be killed..

Pyro: So I'm guessing you people have no sort of idea on how we can kill these thing..

Flash/Warlock/Xaida: *scattered 'no's*

Flash: Well we certainly can't hit them all head on, if we attack one they'll trigger all the others and we'll have a giant army of bugs on our case.

Pyro: Wow, we have a smart one over here..

Warlock: Well we [i]could[/i] take em out more suttle-like, one-by-one but that'd take forever...

Pyro: Your brilliance is amazing..

Xaida: *quietly* Can it, Pyro..

[i]There is silence for a long time..[/i]

Warlock: Well we can't just stand here doing nothing, especially since xaida here is dying-

Pyro: Which puts us down one fighter giving the bugs an even greater advantage over us..

Flash: Why do you look at everything so negatively?!

Pyro: I'm just saying how it is..

Warlock: So what are we gonna do?

Pyro: I don't know.. if I knew that there were this many ships I would have some sort of plan by now but this is just out of control.. I didnt see it coming..

Xaida: I wonder why there is so many of them.. all they're trying to do is take over and destroy the planet right?

Pyro: Ya.... hmmm.. that's actually a good point.. that has to be the smartest thing I've heard all night...

Xaida: Thank you..

Pyro: Don't get used to it!

Warlock: So why [i]do[/i] they have so many ships??

Flash: Hrmmm...

Pyro: I have a feeling that once we figure that out we'll have it easy destroying these things....

Xaida: I just noticed something..

Warlock: and what is that?!

Xaida: This is the longest Pyro has gone without yelling angrily at one of us or hitting one of us..

Pyro: Another good point

[i]Pyro quickly turns around and punches Warlock in the face sending him flying back and into the ground[/i]

Xaida: :o[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *sigh* Oh well. It dosen't really matter to me. If he hits me now, I'll probably die.

Pyro: Want me to?

Xaida: No. It's not worth it. While I'm here, I can still help you guys.

Flash: So do something!

Xaida: Like what?

Warlock: Never mind.

Pyro: Xaida, can I talk to you alone?

Xaida: Fine, but don't expect me to fly. I just tried and I can't.

Warlock: Then we'll just go away for a bit.

Flash: We will?

Xaida: Flash! Just go.

Flash: Okay...

Xaida: What is it Pyro? Want to hurl more insults at me?

Pyro: No. I-... Xaida?

Xaida: *cough* I don't have much time left.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Xaida: So what is it you wanted to say..?

Pyro: Actually I didn't want to say anything..

Xaida: Soooo.... what did you want???

Pyro: Look! You're no help to us in the condition you are!

Xaida: And...?

Pyro: Let me finish talking!.. You're more pathetic now than you were when I first met you which is extremely bad! Especially now that we have all these bugs that we didnt even know were there to start with! You are worthless to us right now! We can't have someone weak like you slowing us down at this critical time!..

Xaida: :( So what are you gonna do?!??

Pyro: I'm gonna do the only thing I can right now!

[i]Pyro leaps backwards really far away from Xaida and automatically begins to power up releasnig an extreme amount of energy! The ground beneath him cracks and crumbles and shatters into small pebbles as wind blows everywhere and Xaida struggles to keep her footing..Meanwhile Warlock and Flash notice Pyro's wind storm and power going up..[/i]

Flash: What the hell is happening?!?

Warlock: I dont know but it doesnt feel good!! i don't think we should have left Pyro and Xaida alone! Those two hate each other too much!

Flash: You don't thnik Pyro is.... you know!!?

Warlock: What?!?!

Flash: Come on!! He hates her, she hates him!! Shes weakened now and Pyro could be taking advantage of that to finish her off!!!

Warlock: Oh gawd no!!! We've got to help her!!

[i]Warlock andFlash take off to where the left Pyro and Xaida... meanwhile Pyro has now put his hands in front of him and is beginning to charge up massive dense energy into his hands..[/i]

Xaida: So this is it?! This is how it's going to end for me!? You are such a coward!! *starts crying as she's talking, scared that she is going to be killed this way* How dare you take advantage of my sickness like this!! Who the hell do you think you are!!!???

[i]Xaida stumbles back a bit from yelling so much even though she knew Pyro couldnt here her over the winds and rumbling.. soon enough Warlock and Flash appear at Xaida's side..[/i]

Warlock: Good gawd he's gone crazy!!

Flash: Xaida are you ok?!?

[i]Xaida just keeps looking at Pyro awaiting her oncoming doom..[/i]

Warlock: We've got to stop him!!!! Now!!!!

Flash: Let's go!!!!!

[i]Flash and Warlock take off at Pyro hoping to get there before he fires his energy blast..[/i]

Flash: We're not going to make it I know it!!

Warlock: We've got to try!!!

[i]Flash and Warlock kick it into high gear and begin to close in on Pyro when suddenly everything calms down.. the wind stops, and everything is still.. Flash and Warlock stop and stare at Pyro who has a energy ball full of etreme amounts of energy ready in his hands..[/i]

Warlock: *quietly* We're too late....

[i]Silence fills the air.. then Pyro begins to yell, qat first and then it builds into an all out scream as the energy is released in a huge blast heading straight for Xaida!![/i]

Flash: Warlock, here it comes get out of the way we cant stand up against that!!

[i]Warlock and Flash leap to the sidesand hit the ground covering their heads as the blast comes speeding past them and continues on its path towards Xaida.. Warlock and Flash get up and watch what is about to happen..[/i]

Warlock/Flash: Xaida!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[i]The beam closes in and finally smashes into Xaida but doesnt explode on contact. Instead, Xaida is thrusted back a bit but actually manages to catch herself as the blast pulses against her body violently and after a few minutes slowly begins to settle down as the last of the energy seems to disappear into Xaida.. who falls to the ground seemingly lifeless after it is all done.. Pyro stands just staring at Xaida's seemingly lifeless body.. Warlock and Flash immediatly rush to hewr side[/i]

Warlock: Xaida! No!

Flash: *looks toward Pyro* How could you do this!!! You killed her!!

-----: I'm fine..

Warlock: Huh?

[i]Warlock and Flash look down at Xaida whos eyes are now open and she easily stands herself up..[/i]

Flash: But I thought..

Pyro: *suddenly appearing bsides Warlock and Flash* Well you thought wrong..

Warlock: What the hell just happened?!

Xaida: Pyro donated quite a bit of his own energy into me..

Flash: :eek: I thought you were gonna kill her?!

Xaida: So did I actually..

Pyro: you people are stupid! I didnt need to use that much energy to kill her! I could have smacked her acorss the face and she would have died!

Warlock: But.... why?? You hate her!!!

Pyro: And I still do-

Xaida: He just knows that killing me would make it a lot harder to defeat the bugs..

Pyro: Trust me, I would have much rather have killed you!

Flash: So.. Is she healed now?!

Xaida: No..

Warlock: What?!

Pyro: I gave her energy not a cure! She should be back to her normal self for the most part*mumbles* unfotunately.... but the density of the energy should slow the effects of the virus dramatically..

Flash: Well thats good!!! Yay xaida's well again for the most part!!

[i]Flash hugs Xaida...[/i

Xaida: Ok, I may have this virus thing but I can still kick your @ss.

Flash: :o Point taken..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Whew! That was a LOT of typing! :D[/SIZE]

Awesomeness Pyro!

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Thanks Pyro. Even though your motives weren't exactly pure.

Pyro: Yeah, yeah.

Xaida: Whatever...

Flash: So, what do we do?

Xaida: I'm still tired, but lunch sounds good.

Warlock/Flash/Pyro: FOOD?!?!?!?

Xaida: Oh brother. I just remembered the Sayjin's major weakness. I'll be cooking all night.

Pyro: Where? Where?

Xaida: *sigh* Come on, I'll make spaghetti.

Flash: What's that?

Warlock: An earth food, it's really good... *drool*

Xaida: Yeah, it'll give you energy and strength for a day and a night. We'd better get going, and...PYRO, is going to help me. :devil:

Pyro: WHAT!?! I don't cook! That's women's work!

Xaida: Here on Earth, all the men are the best chefs. Come on, you can go catch the meat for us...hehehe[/COLOR]

Warlock: "Well, we've got to act fast. Even as we speak I can sense the bugs destroying many cities and killing many people around the world. And I even think they may be breeding. We've got to act now."

Flash: "But what are we going to do. It's going to be almost impossible to kill them all."

Warlock: "I know, that's what bugging me."

Pyro: "We could draw them all to the same place, and the make a bug enough explosion to kill them all."

Xadia: "But even if we did get them all to the same place getting all that energy for an explosion to kill them all would be almost impossible, and would also probably destroy the planet anyway."

Warlock: "There is a way we can get enough energy, but I'm just not sure."

Xadia: "What is it?"

Warlock: "First, let me tell you this is just an idea and I'm not very sure about it. Three of us have will have to sacrifice our energy for the other. And the other person will have to do a self-destruct type attack."

Pyro: "But wouldn't that still destroy the planet?"

Warlock: "Not if we drew the bugs to a different location, another planet for instance, or even just in space itself. But, the down part is one of us will die, and we'll still have to fight many bugs so the self-destructer is not killed. But, I'm just not sure about it. What do you guys and girl think?"

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: I can do that. I'll die anyways, so at least I'll die with honor. I'll use my special attack to get rid of them. I have a spear, in case you people didn't know. Look...

She draws a small blue cylinder from her shirt.

Pyro: Is that lipstick? *snicker*

Xaida: Do not curse what you do not understand. FLAMES COME FORTH!!!

The small tube expanded instantly into a long staff that appeared to be filled with blue fire.

Xaida: See? It will allow me to use one of my most powerful Earth element attacks.

Warlock: Which would be...?

Xaida: Eternal Destruction. I use an incantation and thrust the spear into the ground. Then I surrender my ki into the ground and the explosion destroys the planet. The only catch is that the explosion and my loss of ki kills me.

Pyro: Great, we can kill two birds with one stone. No more bugs and no more Xaida.

Xaida: *glare* Save your breath, you'll need it for later.[/COLOR]