• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then I'll take over...
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Let's do it.

Pyro: You can't kill yourself! It's not fair!

Xaida: *snicker* You'll miss me? Aww, isn't that sweet Warlock? Big bad Pyro has a crush on me.

Pyro: I do not!:flaming:

Xaida: Think what you like. I'll let you wallow in self denial for now. But you'll see when I'm dead...

Warlock: He doesn't like you, he despises you!

Xaida: I'm psychic, I can sense it. Even though I'm not bothering to read his mind, I know.

Flash: ****.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pedro [/i]
[B]i must lucky [/B][/QUOTE]

No, you're not lucky. You're not even going to exist!
------------------------------

Warlock: "Okay, let's go and get them to follow us. Then we can take them to another planet."

Xadia: "Got it."

[I] The group takes off into the air, and follows Pyro towards the bug ships. They arrive within minutes, and look down at the army of bug ships. [/I]

Warlock: "Here goes nothing..."

[I] Warlock puts his hands in front of himself, and fires a blue beam into one of the ships. Pyro fires another blast into another ship, and so does Flash. Within minutes swarms of bugs are heading in their direction...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pedro [/i]
[B]why do you say that

didn't you be on the old otakuboard [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay Mr. , I've had it! Improve your grammer, add excitement to the actuall story or leave! You're pissing me off!

Xaida: Ready guys?

All: Ready!

Xaida: Teleportation...

The bugs and the warriors are transported to a strange hot planet.

Warlock: Where are we?

Xaida: A Demon planet. It used to have life, then some strange force destroyed everything but the atmosphere. Now, it simply rotates around it's sun, with no purpose.

Pyro: Are you ready to die?

Xaida: *tear forms at her eye* Yes.

Flash: You don't have to do this...I'll take your place.

Xaida: No. There is no other way. Pyro, I owe you my life, so you take my Spirit Stone.

Pyro: ..I...Why me?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Why'd you give this to me!!?

Xaida: :( I said I owe you my life ok!?

Pyro: And What makes you think that??! I hate you and everything about you!!

Xaida: *tears pour down her face* Then why havn't you killed me already!?!?! Huh?? [i]That's[/i] why I owe you my life!! Because I know you wont kill me!!

Pyro: :mad: You think you know everything about me!! You have no idea what my life has been like!!!.... I'm going to be glad to see you kill yourself!!

Xaida: Fine then! Believe that!.... I know what I have to do now!! So you guys do what you need to do!!

[i]Xaida stares at Pyro with bloodshot eyes from tearing so much and tears still coming down her face.. Pyro just stares angrily at her..[/i]

Xaida: You'll see... Now go!..

Warlock: Pyro come on! We have got to hold these things off so we can give Xaida time to power up her self-destruct!

Pyro: Hmph..

[i]Pyro charges out at the oncoming bugs along with Warlock and Flash as Xaida egins to prepare for her detonation..[/i][/SIZE]

Xadia: "Didn't I just tell you Pyro. Because I owe you my life."

Warlock: "Um, this is the best time to be touchy..."

[I]Millions of bugs surround the group.[/I]

Warlock: "How long will your self-destruct take?"

Xadia: " A few minutes."

Warlock: "Okay guys, let's keep them off here..."

[I]Warlock, Pyro and Flash surround Xadia, and fire powerful blasts into the swarm. With this the bugs speed in, and the battle begins...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Didnt I just post something like that? lol:D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]LOL, I liked yours better Pyro...

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *powers up* Ahh!

Warlock: Xaida! Hurry up!

Xaida: It's the virus! I can't transform anymore! *collapses*

Flash: Great. FALL BACK GUYS!!!

Flash flies over to Xaida and wakes her up.

Warlock: Can you still do your attack?

Xaida: Yes, but I can't garuntee the destruction of this planet anymore. Go on, I'll keep trying.

Pyro: Well, get going! I don't want to stay on this planet anymore...

Xaida: Get away from me everyone, if you touch me or my aura, you'll have the life sucked out of you... Xaida closed her eyes and felt dark power surging through her. When it was strong enough, she started her deadly incantation
Power of destruction,
Power of hate,
Power of eternity,
I vow to split this world...with Rivers of destruction and power...and exchange my life for this planet I now destroy...

Xaida swung her staff over her head and spun it in a blurring circle. Holding it in both hands, high above her head, she brought it down into the ground. Where it struck, huge shockwaves spread out and created enormous trenches where the happless bugs fell in only to be consumed by lava...

Xaida: Get out of here now!!

Pyro: Lets go!

The teleport to space to watch the planet implode...

Xaida destroyed herself and the planet, but just before she died, she opened her eyes and a strange blue energy flew out of her and into the stone in Pyro's hand.

Flash: I can't beleive it! She sacrificed herself for the Earth.

Warlock: She was incredible. Her strength...her mind...she was afraid to die, but rose to meet her fate...

Pyro: ...I...[/COLOR]

Flash: "She's gone... Dead... all for the sake of this... STUPID WASTE OF ROCK!!! I WAS GOING TO DESTROY IT ANYWAY!!! WHY!?! WHY DID SHE DO THIS?!"

[I]Flash grasps his head, and howls loudly into the sky... giant Bursts of Yellow light flash around him... The ground cracks beneath his feet, and giant boulders fly up from the ground... Flash's hair begins to spike up, and it then turns a deep yellow... Flash, at long last, has become a Super Saiyajin...

But it doesn't stop there.... Flash's hair Spikes up more, and one strand comes down over his face... He bulks up, and speeds up too... Bolts of electricty fly of off him into the surrounding area, destroying everything in their path...

But still, Flash's power rises... He reaches a special Form... Mega-Saiyajin... His hair spikes up big time, (kinda like USSJ Trunks) and his speed and power increase 10-fold... His eyes are completley white...[/I]

Flash: "WHY!?!"

[I]A huge dome of Ki engulfs Flash and everyone around it, destroying everything...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Everything is quiet, Flash is still in a rage, but not attacking blindly.

Xaida's voice: It's okay...I'm alright...wait for me on Earth...

Walock: XAIDA!?! Are you there!

Xaida's voice: No...I'm sending you this message from far away...my time grows short...goodbye my friends...

Pyro: Wait!

Flash: ...*angrier still*[/COLOR]

Flash: "Earth... all because of earth..."
Warlock: "Huh? What was that?"
Flash: "NO!!!!"

[I]Flash teleports to earth... he lands in the middle of a huge city... people are staring at him... He raises one hand towards the sky...[/I]

Flash: "ALL OF YOU, DIE!! [B]GENOCIDE ATTACK!"[/B]

[I]Millions upon millions of small pink Ki blasts fire into the air, and then begin to rain down, killing all the citizens of earth...[/I]

Flash: "DIE DIE DIE!!"

[COLOR=royalblue]All of a sudden, Flash feels a strange calm sensation...

Xaida's voice: Quiet Flash...Stop please.

Flash: Xaida! Show yourself!

Xaida's voice: I can not...it is forbbiden for me to come home...leave the humans alone...please...they have done nothing to deserve this hatred...

Flash: :flaming: *feels calm* [/COLOR] :confused:

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro stands on Earth still in mental awe of how Xaida just sacrificed her life like that..[/i]

Pyro: [i]How...? How could she just do that!? She didn't even have to think about it! She just blew the planet up and her along with it!....[/i]

Warlock: Pyro!? Well, the bugs are gone... what are you gonna do now?

Pyro: I... I don't know...

[i]Pyro takes out the stone which Xaida handed him and just looks at it and then stares up at the sky...[/i]

Warlock: You're not just gonna leave us again are you? You have a tendency to do that..

Pyro:........actually.......*looks down at the stone again and then holds it tight in his fist* That's not a bad idea...

Warlock: So you're just gonna leave us again!!? Xaida said to wait for her on Earth..

Pyro: And what's [i]that[/i] supposed to mean?! I don't see her anywhere do you?!!?

Warlock: Well, no.. but what could you possibly accomplish out in space!?!

Pyro: More than I can do here!... I'm leaving..

[i]Before Warlock can respond Pyro blasts off to his pod and takes off into outer space.. after a long while he arrived where the demon planet used to be.. Pyro flew the pod into the breathable atmoshpere of a nearby planet and got out of his pod and just stood in clear veiw of the space dust that once was the planet..[/i]

Pyro:....It all happened so quickly......

[i]Visions of the explosion replay in Pyro's mind: "Xaida: Get out of here now!!.... Xaida destroyed herself and the planet, but just before she died, she opened her eyes and a strange blue energy flew out of her and into the stone in Pyro's hand...."[/i]

Pyro:.. She gave her life just as my father and grandfather did..

[i]The memories of his fathers and grandfathers death flash through his head.. mainly his grandfathers. as he died when Furiza destroyed planet Vegeta...[/i]

Pyro: Grandfather... you died the same way.. trying to protect us from Furiza, you without thought defended our race, I will never forget you grandfather...... Xaida, even though I said and did all those terrible things to you you still sacrificed your life to save Warlock and Flash, as well as me.. you still dont understand me to my greatest extent Xaida, but you've known how I feel about you all this time... and now, I know too... I just hope that one day you will come back, so I can tell you face to face....

[i]Pyro opens his hands and once again looks down at the stone and something wet falls on to it... it was the first time since his father died that Pyro was ever seen that way....[/i][/SIZE]

The stone in Pyro's hand begins to vibrate and glow. In suprise, Pyro drops it, but it doesn't fall. Instead it floats and a blue energy is released from it...

Xaida's voice: ...Pyro...

Pyro: Who? What? Xaida?!? You're alive?

Xaida: I am Xaida's spirit. You unleased me from the stone....Don't be sad for me. My body and mind will return soon. But wait on Earth. I lived there, so I am destined to return there...Don't cry...

Pyro: How are you doing this?

Xaida: ...I am a spirit...I live forever. Keep my stone safe. If it is broken, I will die and never come back....My time with you is gone...Farewell.

Pyro: Wait!

The stone stops floating and drops to the ground. Pyro walks over and picks it up.

[I]Warlock stands alone, and stares into the sky. Memory after memory flood his mind, and he struggles to think of even a few good memories. Every memory is if as though he never truly had a happy time. His memories are right. Warlock looks back down at the ground, and searches the depths of his mind for his first memory. He finds it, and plays it over and over again in his mind. It contains no trace of his parents. None of his memories do. He looks back at the sky. [/I]

Warlock: "Where are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[B]Meanwhile in a shady office in an unknown area...[/B]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]A man sits behind a desk, his face covered by shadow. Five warriors in armour stand in front of him.[/I]

Man: "You all know why I called you. A problem seems to have developed on a planet. My little force was completely destroyed by several warriors. Your mission is simple, kill them all. If you succed you will be showered with wealth. Fail, and suffer a fait worse than death, and so if you fail, try and come back alive. I always love doing the 'procedure'. Now, I've already given the planet's coordinates to your ships. Now move!"

[I]Within minutes the warriors are in small seperate ships, which each blast off into space...[/i]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro takes Xaida's spirit stone and attachs it to a chain he had on him and slips it on over his head and wears it around his neck..[/i]

Pyro: *sigh*

[i]Pyro looks up into space again and then walks over to his pod and gets in and blasts off for Earth.... a long while later Pyro finally arrives back on Earth where Warlock had sensed his approach and met him there..[/i]

Warlock: Pyro, you're back..

Pyro: Ya, your point being?

Warlock: Not much has changed I see..

Pyro:.....

[i]Warlock notices Pryo wearing the spirit stone around his neck..[/i]

Warlock: I'm suprised you havn't destroyed that thing..

Pyro: Huh?.. Oh, well I'm not!....

Warlock: You ok Pyro? You're not quite as mean as you used to be..

Pyro: Just leave me alone..

[i]Pyro walks off by himself and Warlock just stands where he was...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida's voice: Pyro, do not be angry with Warlock. He's only trying to help.

Pyro: *sigh*

Flash: You? Sighing? Did Xaida come back from the dead already?

Xaida: Yep, that'd be right.

All: XAIDA!!! :eek:

Xaida: :smirk: Hey guys. I'm back. Finally. Took me long enough getting from Laporin.

Warlock: Laporin? As in...the planet?

Xaida: Obviously. I had to face their gods and explain why I left. Then I had to go to see Dende and explain myself to him...

All: Oh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: So, what's happening that I should know about?

Flash: I'm hungry.

Warlock: Me too.

Pyro: :rolleyes: Nothing exciting.

Xaida: Oh. I don't suppose spaghetti with meatballs sounds good to you three feedbags?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: What's spaghetti and meatballs?:confused:

Xaida: Ha! Ok, spaghetti and meatballs it is! Dont woory Pyro you'll love it!

Pyro: If it's made by you I'm sure i will..:)

Xaida: *giggles* :blush:

Warlock: Oook? Pyro you're scaring me.. you've never said anything that nice to Xaida before..

Pyro: Well then, I have some catching up to do dont I?

Flash: Ok, who are you and what have you done with the real Pyro!?

[i]Pyro, angered by Flash's ignorance, punches Flash in the face..[/i]

Flash: Ow! Sh*t! Ok ok, that's definitley Pyro..

Xaida/Warlock: :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Okay. *leaves for one hour* *flies back with a huge soup pot in her hands*

Xaida: Okay. Eat. And live. I have about 3 more of these back at home.

Warlock: *sniffs* It smells good.

Flash: Taste's good too.

Pyro: What is this?

Xaida: That would be a meatball.

Pyro: Oh. :o.

Xaida: So, how is it?

All: *slurp* Yummy!

Flash: Mmm, I'm ready for seconds!

Warlock: Me too!

Xaida: :rolleyes: Thank god I don't have to eat that much to get the same amount of energy.[/COLOR]