OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]hey whats all this stuff is this a tournament????? if it is i want to join as goku [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... You can't :D

You have to join as an original character.
You'll need to list;

Name
Height
Weight
Bio/Info

Then ya have 100,000 points to spread over 5 stats --

Ki blasts
Punches
Kicks
Agility
Intelligence

Then ya can pick any 3 moves, as long as they're not too strong. You have to train for the stronger ones. Got that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, the Mystic Force has been around lately, and it makes people do things which it pleases. Like it made Setsuna change her name. It also made me run around the street naked. But I still wonder if that was just me... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Trust me, it was just you. I never got an urge to run around the street naked.[/COLOR]

oh ok ,

name thunder
age 17
race human/sayain
height 6"2'
weight 188lbs
bio: abondoned as a child, thunder was raised by an extremly strong trainer. all that he has left from his parents is an amulet found on him when he was a baby. with this amulet he has the power to shoot large mjolts of thunder, and so his trainer/gaurdian named him thunder, also he was given a sword that electracutes those who it hits.
100,000 points=
ki blasts-30,000
punches-20,000
kicks-10,000
agility-20,000
intelligence-20,000

[COLOR=firebrick][B]Hey I am back and with a new name! For those of you who are mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence and havn't figured out who I was yet.. PyroDragon13!! Woohoo! but it's sad I lost all those posts I worked so hard for :([/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, but compared to Raiha, your character is sort of thick. As in, well, dumb.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

((Raiha, you'll scare off the new competitors!! Shaddup!! :p))

Welcome aboard, Thunder... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][B]Hey I am back and with a new name! For those of you who are mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence and havn't figured out who I was yet.. PyroDragon13!! Woohoo! but it's sad I lost all those posts I worked so hard for :([/B][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome back Pyro! Good to see ya back!! I lost all my posts too... Hell, we all did :( But hey, that's life, si just try your best to 'em back. And you should change your location thing from
":morF" to ":noitacoL" :-)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]well i guess i may be dumb but i make up for it with power and background......... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]How does backround help you on the battlefield? My character's the daughter of King Vegeta and she's got a colorful backround too, but that's not gonna save her life someday. Well, maybe it will, but more about that later.[/COLOR]