Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

You will soon, trust me... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Somehow, I don't think he does trust you. And another thing, how the heck's Raiha going to choose between you two, well, three if you add Pyro... Decisions, decisions...
[/COLOR]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! If they acutally think they could stand up against [I]this[/I] Pyro than they havn't read any of my posts... Pyro is basically a demi-god, he has forces on his side that shouldn't be reckoned with. I don't think Warlock or Final Flash have exactly what it takes to bring my counterparts down... tsk tsk tsk.. so sad really :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]Pyro stands in the middle of a dimly lit room.. it's very moist and very hot..[/I]

Pyro: Ok.. now I just gotta figure out how to manipulate the gravity in here... shouldn't be much different than gettting in here..

[I]Pyro conentrates once again.. soon enough everything becomes a little hazy for a moment as the gravity in the room increases dramatically as you can see the muscles in Pyro's body trying with all their might to keep him from being pulled down..[/I]

Pyro: Now.. sparring partners..

[I]Pyro looks in random places as hundreds of creatures crawl from the ground ready to try to kill Pyro..[/I]

Pyro: Well, the control of this room is easy.. but now for some [I]real[/I] training!

[I]Pyro lowers himself in defense as the creatures begin to close in on him...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Come on Pyro, everyone has some sort of weakness, if your character dosen't have any, well, that sucks.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

O don't worry he does have weaknesses.. he's only a demi--god, so he can be killed, it's just a lot harder [I]to[/I] kill him. He has other weaknesses but I'm not going to say them or else FF and Warlock will use em against me... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

O don't worry he does have weaknesses.. he's only a demi--god, so he can be killed, it's just a lot harder [I]to[/I] kill him. He has other weaknesses but I'm not going to say them or else FF and Warlock will use em against me... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Remember Pyro - Technically, I'm not a member in this RPG. The closest thing I have to a characters are the NPC Characters. And I don't care if they win or not, really. I'm mostly in control of the Bad guys... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Remember Pyro - Technically, I'm not a member in this RPG. The closest thing I have to a characters are the NPC Characters. And I don't care if they win or not, really. I'm mostly in control of the Bad guys... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

But you should know that I'm not power hungry.. I've made Pyro get his @ss kicked many times the only person that ever showed any possible importance that Pyro killed would be Ex. But Pyro didnt even finish him off completely.. the stoopid bad guys are always stronger! Damnit!! lol :D

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Translation to what Flash just said: He's gonna make a bad guy and kill Pyro so Flash can have Raiha for himself. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, so very True...

Just remember - There [I]is[/I] no "Final Flash" character in DB-BF...

yet...

[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Maybe I should make a list of the guys who like me now. There's about 6 not counting sia...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You better put giant Love hearts and Smilie faces around Final Flash... :D

[B]Hey Raiha.. I just thought of a question.... if Raiha is Xaida's daughter... who is Raiha's father???? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Good point. It looks like this is going to cause a fight between Pyro, Flash and me...

[B]

[COLOR=green]A common response from a guy.. but why don't you just let [I]her[/I] choose???[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*bows* Thank you Pyro. Raiha's father is a powerful Sayin. Now if you can't figure this out, you need some serious help.[/COLOR]