OtakuBoards

Funniest movie you ever saw?

nezzyjean

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by keyblade [/i]
[B] I laughed most while watching "Tommy Boy"[/B][/QUOTE]
I liked it when it first came out, as Black Sheep. (btw I don't remember which comes first but the point is they're almost the same movie).

[color=blue]Hmm High Fidelity was the funniest movie I have ever seen. I loved the scene when he hits that guy with the TV, that was fecking great. I saw Bruce Almighty yesterday though, and that was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Jim Carrey would easily be the guy to be god. Yeah.[/color]

The funniest movie? hmm thats pretty hard to answer, but I will anyway.
The film that comes to mind first is the second Austin Powers movie, I was litterally crying with laughter at the Jerry Springer part, and I think that was the only movie to make me accually cry with laughter.

Semjaza, Caddyshack is a good one, indeed. I also find This Is Spinal Tap, Monty Python's Life Of Brian, Marx. Bros' Animal Crackers, Dr. Strangelove, Adaptation, and Mystery Men to be some of the funniest movies I've ever seen, in that they're more sarcastic, biting, and subtle humor.

Guest Randleman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]Oh! That was a brill movie! I saw Gold member! That was sooooooo funny! [/B][/QUOTE]

I hated Goldmember. It was just one big penis joke. Not that funny.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be one of the funniest movies ever made. The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:

Sure it may be pretty old, but its still funny as hell. If you hadn't seen it, you should definately rent it.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be one of the funniest movies ever made. The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:

Sure it may be pretty old, but its still funny as hell. If you hadn't seen it, you should definately rent it.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that Monty Python ansthe Holy Grail is the funnist movie ever, even though all Monty Python movies are funny but the Holy Grail movie is by far the funniest! ^_____^

Put simply, I worship just about any Monty Python movie. ^-^ But the Holy Grail was by far the best, and funniest, one.

Close behind that would probably be Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. I hated Goldmember. It was sketchy, jumpy, and it got very old very quickly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, the Black Knight was probably the funniest scene, "come back and fight me like a man, I'll bite ya legs off!" lol