OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

"Yeah, it would." Ruby said, "Too bad no one can tell where a shooting star lands."

"If we did, I'd go and get the star." said mirai.

Ruby sighed, "It's really would be nice to have a reminder of this night though."

Mirai looked at Ruby and smiled.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know," mirai said, looking at Ruby. "Maybe I won't need the shooting star to be reminded of our time together. I mean, you're more than enough to remind me of tonight."

"Thank you," Ruby said, smiling. "You'll remind me of tonight, too."

Mirai leaned over to Ruby and gently grasped her hands. She looked at him for a second and then leaned against his shoulder.

"It's times like this," mirai said. "When I'm glad I actually stepped out of the house."

"Well...I'm glade you took a step out." Ruby said.

Mirai smiled and put one of his arms around her. They stared up to the stars, as they had once did before. Ruby smiled at the thought that they would always remember the night.

"The stars always seem to change..." mirai said looking up.

Ruby looked at him, "Never in the same place twice."

"That's good it dosen't go for us." said Mirai cheerfully

"Yeah," Ruby said, "it'd be hard never to be in the same place twice."

Mirai laughed and Ruby laughed along with him.

"It's funny how when two people are together," mirai said. "That the stars seem brighter than ever."

"I've noticed that, too," Ruby said.

It was then that mirai and Ruby looked into each others' eyes; they could look at nothing else. They were entranced by each others' gaze. They could notice nothing else but each other.

"Ruby..." mirai whispered.

"Yes?" Ruby whispered back.

"I...I can't say anything," mirai laughed. "I've just blanked out."

"Why?" Ruby asked, smiling.

"Er...I wish I knew," mirai said, knowing full well why he couldn't say anything.

"Come on, if you have something to say you can tell me." Ruby said.

"Err...um...I really blanked out." mirai answered.

Ruby smiled even more, "I think you rememeber what you were going to say."

"Even if I do," mirai said, "I wouldn't be able to say anything."

"So then, you do rememeber." said Ruby.

"No...I never said that." said mirai.

Ruby said cheerfully,"Alright if you don't want to tell me, don't. But if you ever happen to want to say some thing to anybody, know I'm here."

"Thanks Ruby." said mirai.

"But one day I will know what you were planing to say." Ruby said.

[i]Jeez, this is embarassing,[/i] mirai thought. [i]The one time I can really open up to her and I choke; why does this always happen to guys like me?[/i]

"It's such a perfect night, isn't it?" Ruby said.

"It sure is," mirai said. "I'm glad I could spend it with you."

Ruby smiled. "Thank you," she said. The wind started to blow a little bit and both mirai and Ruby shivered slightly.

"It's starting to get a little chilly," Ruby said.

"Yeah, maybe we should go back inside," mirai said.

"That would be a good idea," Ruby replied. Ruby and mirai then went back inside.

As mirai and Ruby entered, they could hear the music.

"How many songs can they play in one night?" Ruby said.

"It just depends on the Dj and band I guess." replied mirai.

Ruby smiled, "Yeah, guess your right about that."

Mirai, "So have anything you wanna do?"

"Um...haven't thought about it really," Rusaid, "So were back at trying to figure out what to do."

"Yeah, I guess we shold have thought of some thing ouit side." said mirai.

"Even I'm running out of ideas!" mirai said.

"Maybe we should just take another rest," Ruby suggested.

"Yeah," mirai agreed. "That would be a good idea."

Ruby and mirai sat back down in the chairs, hand in hand.

"It's nice to just sit back and enjoy the view sometimes, huh?" mirai commented.

"It is nice," Ruby said. Mirai put an arm around Ruby's shoulder and leaned against her.

"It's especially nice when you have someone to enjoy the view with," mirai said.

Ruby smiled, she felt happy with mirai close to her. She still wandered what it was that he didn't say though. She didn't really mind that he hadn't told her.

"It's better when you have some one to enjoy the view with." Ruby said.

Mirai smiled, "Yeah, I'm just glade I get to enjoy the view with you."

Ruby looked at him quikly, "Thanks mirai."

"Heh, no problem." mirai said, "But what I had said is true."

"Yeah, I know." Ruby said. She then put an arm around mirai, and held him close.

All mirai could think about was how extremely lucky he was at the moment. Here he was sitting with a girl that he really liked and she really liked him too! Whew, it's almost too much to think about.

"It's such a perfect night," mirai said.

"Yeah, it is," Ruby replied. Mirai looked at Ruby.

"Thanks for spending the night with me," mirai said. "I really appreciate it." Then, he leaned over and kissed Ruby on the cheek.

Ruby slightly blushed, she then smiled.

"Thanks mirai for being with me." Ruby said. She then kissed mirai, and she blushed a little more.

Mirai smiled, along with Ruby. He leaned on her, as they listened to the music. The lights were spining round the room, each time making different patterens on the walls. Both mirai and Ruby were glade to be there together.

[i]Wow,[/i] mirai thought. [i]I actually got the nerve to kiss her! And she kissed me back![/i] Mirai was nearly as giddy as a schoolgirl, only he wasn't because he's not a girl. Or is he? No, he isn't. I was just teasing. But he was happy that he got a kiss from Ruby, I can assure you of that.

"These lights are making me kind of dizzy," mirai said. Ruby laughed a little and smiled at mirai.

"Yeah, they're all over the room," Ruby replied.

"It's a pretty romantic setting," mirai said as he pulled Ruby closer.

"It sure is," Ruby said as she leaned closer to mirai.

Mirai smiled, they both did. Both mirai and Ruby were happy being so close to each other.

"I'm glade to be with you mirai," Ruby said, "this is one of the rare times I've been happy like this."

Mirai looked ther, "It some what seems it happens to go the same way for both of us."

Ruby leaned closer to mirai. Mirai pulled her closer to him. Mirai smilled. Ruby kissed mirai again, and smiled sweetly.

"It's just amazing," mirai said.

"What's amazing?" Ruby asked.

"It's like I'm a different person around you," mirai said. "I'm not quite as shy and I'm more open with my feelings."

Mirai kissed Ruby gently and sighed happily.

"I haven't been this happy in a while," mirai said.

"Neither have I," Ruby said, smiling.

"I'm just glad," mirai said. "That we can be happy together." He kissed Ruby again, looked into her beautiful eyes, and was lost in her enchanting gaze once again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]DeathBug took her hand and lead her across the dance fllor, over to the DJ's table.

"Hey, deej," he said. Do me a favor and play whatever song this gal wants, okay?

He turned back to Bandit. "What song do you want to dance to, ma'am?" [/B][/QUOTE]

"I don't care." Bandit said smiling, "Thanks for asking though."

--------Exiting the topic---------
Sorry I haven't replied in a while, I was grounded.

"Oh...okay..." DeathBug said. "Dang...now I have to think of a song..."

"Okay, got it! Play 'Light Up My Room', by the Barenaked Ladies! I love that song!"

As the songs starts to play, DB takes Bandit's hand and leads her onto the dance floor.

_Toto, I don't think we're in the topic anymore..._

It's cool. I might be late now, b/c my moniter exploded. Well...not literally, but almost!...There were sparks, anyway.

Ruby smiled as she looked at mirai. As mirai stared into her eyes, he smiled. Ruby lightly kissed mirai, and his smile grew just a bit bigger.

"I'm glade too mirai..." Ruby said.

"That's good," said mirai, "We're both glade to be here together."

Ruby said, "Yeah, hope the lights din't make you dizzy again."

"Don't worry," mirai said cheerfuly,"If they do, I can just look in to your beautiful eyes."

Mirai kissed Ruby and smiled, in the end they both ended up smiling. Looking around they saw, people danceing around in the shades of light. Light spining, reflecting different colors all around.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]'Now to dance again. Maybe you fall this time." She said, joking.

[/B][/QUOTE]

DeathBug twirled her around. "Yeas, I'll be sure to be extra careful, 'kay?" he said.

He waltzed around her slowly but deliberatly, trying to impress.

*Ladies and Gentlemen, the topic has left the building*

Well, tomorrow my Dad and I go to Best Buy to get a new one. I kept thinking of the teacher's death scene from "Final Destination"....

"Your confidence inspires me," DeathBug said. "I won't be content until I've caused everyone in this room to trip!"

DB rocked back and forth as though to fall, then stopped.

"Or maybe not..."

He lifted Bandit's arm up and twirled her around. "Are we having fun yet?"

[font=gothic][color=indigo]You're damn right it will Bandit. And I bet you're happy about it too, considering the effort you put into getting this thread closed. I gave everyone multiple chances, they weren't taken. If anyone wants to discuss this in greater detail, please PM me your concerns.[/font][/color]