OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serenity decided. She would go with Scorpio. She HAD after all, asked him first. She found Lan hanging around the Adventure Arena.

"Um... I think I owe it to Scorpio to go with him." He nodded. "I'm sorry. We can still be friends, right? Please don't be sad. Next time, I'll go with you." She smiled. "I promise."

Hey, Could some one come with me??? *sniffs*

Vicky sighs and puts to fingers on her head bored to death.
"Wish I stayed offline and watch malcom in the middle..." She looks around.
"How stupid am I? I don't even have a date! Man this is enbrassing..." Vicky takes out a small lighter and flicks it about. The flames went up and down. She watched theotehrs walk in with a date.
"Maybe I was meant to be alone..." Sighs again and rubbs her shoes over the marble floor. Even thouh it's a dark night, she put on her sunglasses.

Vicky smiles.
[Color=blue]Seems like a nice guy to me...[/Color] Contines to flick with the lighter. Then, decides to follow DouMax. Back turns back and looks into the sky though the windows.
"Isn't the moon lovely..." She says to herself. She sees DouMax walking, so she runs up.
"Lets go now!" She runs ahead of him smiling.
[Color=blue]So, I've no need to be alone...[/Color]

[color=red] "Hey! Wait up!"
He runs after her, doing his best to keep up with her. She dodges away from him.[/color]
[color=blue]"Ha! You can't catch me!"[/color]
[color=red]"Oh yeah!"
He dives after her, managing to catch her by the ankle and down they both go, laughing and breathless.[/color]

"Hmmn! I am kind of lost."

Japan_86 walks into the room with several people dressed up fancy. She turned around and looked above the door. A banner was hung above it. It said Otaku Prom.

"I guess I might as well stay. Ahh!! food!! Japan_86 walked over to the table where there was punch and pretzels. *stuffs her face full of pretzels. Music started to play. She looked around curiously. Only a few were dancing. Now that Japan_86 was done eating, she walked over to a dark corner and rested against the wall like Heero Yuy. She started to wonder if any of the guys standing around would ask her to dance now that she was here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]Well this is strange...but here I go... *blushs and looks at floor*

Starts talking to Acira "W-Will you go to the prom with me?"

*face is totaly red* Starts to inch backwards from fear...

Thinks, "What in the world did I just do? He's going to say no..." [/B][/QUOTE]

Acira looked at Ruby blushing wildly. "I would love to go with you."

(YOU guys post incredibly fast ya know)

Vicky laughs.
"You're pretty fast for a boy!" DouMax laughs.
"Hey!" Vicky jumps up and runs again. She stops then laughs. She stares at DouMax.
"What?" DouMax looked in confusion.
"Nothing. How about this: The first person to get to the OtakuProm banner, gets to show the loser up!" DouMax laughed.
"Why?" Vicky walked up to im and smiled.
"To see who faster!" DouMax laughed. Vicky raced off down to the Banner. DouMax went the other way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]Vicky laughs.
"You're pretty fast for a boy!" DouMax laughs.
"Hey!" Vicky jumps up and runs again. She stops then laughs. She stares at DouMax.
"What?" DouMax looked in confusion.
"Nothing. How about this: The first person to get to the OtakuProm banner, gets to show the loser up!" DouMax laughed.
"Why?" Vicky walked up to im and smiled.
"To see who faster!" DouMax laughed. Vicky raced off down to the Banner. DouMax went the other way. [/B][/QUOTE]

Japan_86 looked up to see what all the laughing was. She thought to herself, [I]hmmn they seem to be having a great time.[/I] Well, I am sick of all this moping around. I think I'll go find a date. "Is there any guy who would like to go with me? She starts to think, "Hey Lan are you with anyone yet?":nervous:

Josh was borred. Yahoo was shut down and he couldn't get in touch with Sara. So he started to craft an ideal email to her. It went like this
Sara,
I am very sorry about what happened earlier. If I would have known that I would embarace you I would have never said anything. If you don't hate me I hope you'll except my apology.
Josh
PS My invatation is still open if you want to go.

He typed it then hit send and waited for a response.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Lan was whatching everyone one from a chair he decided to sit down on. He was getting bored.[/i]

[i]'No one to go with... This stinks, maybe I'll just go...'

[i]He looked around the room. Just then, he saw Japan...[/i][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1][i]Lan was whatching everyone one from a chair he decided to sit down on. He was getting bored.[/i]

[i]'No one to go with... This stinks, maybe I'll just go...'

[i]He looked around the room. Just then, he saw Japan...[/i][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Japan_86 walked nervously towards Lan. The butterflies in her stomach got worse and worse with each step she took. Lan was looking at her. After what seemed like a long time, Japan made it across the room to the table Lan was sitting at.

"Is anyone sitting here?" asked Japan_86

"No, go ahead," replied Lan.

Japan sat down and started to speak. "Um, well, since you don't have a date and I don't have a date, will you go with me?"

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Lan stalled for a second, the words not coming out of his mouth straight. He was nervous, but he didn't want to admit.[/i]

Lan said, "Sure, I'd love to go with you!" He smiled at her...[/color][/size]

Shinobi827 was viewing an OTaku Lounge thread when a pm came up with a loud beep. He went to it and saw it was from friend and secret crush Blanko. He had sent her a PM a few minutes ago asking if she could get on AIM. The reply said she could and was gettin on now. He quickly got on, happy to be able to talk with her. It had been a while...and just talking to her made him happy.

Blanko: There was something you wanted to ask me?

Immediatly a lump formed in his thoaght. He had planned on PMing her since they hadn't talked via IM lately..but he wanted to ask it straight up, without waiting.

Shinobi1827: Blanko...uhm......yes..there was.........

Shinobi1827 paused for a second, thinking of what to say.

Blanko: What was it?

Shinobi: How do i say............Blanko,maybe you've hinted,...buy i like you....

Blanko: Like me...?

Shinobi: Yes...and..would you go to the Otaku Prom with me?

Blanko sat there for a moment... a little dazed. She glanced at the little hand on her nearby clock. The hand seemed to creep on by. She took a deep breath...

Blanko: I erm...

Shinobi1827: what?

Blanko: Oh.. nothing.. i was just being doubtfull again as always...

Shinobi1827: will you go with me?

Blanko: Yeah... i will...

Shinobi1827: hey... you want to get married?

Blanko: WHAT!!!?

Shinobi1827: On OB...

Blanko: OHHH..... sure why not...

[B][color=darkblue][size=1][i]Lan stalled for a second, the words not coming out of his mouth straight. He was nervous, but he didn't want to admit.[/i]

Lan said, "Sure, I'd love to go with you!" He smiled at her...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

A big smile came across Japan's face. All of a sudden, .hack//SIGN music started to play. What do you want to do Lan? You want to dance or something? If you don't, we could talk about DBZ and DB manga.

HOURS LATER...

Ruby walked up beside Acira.

"Acira I'm sorry but I can't go to the prom with you." Ruby said, "Please don't take it as I'm dumping you, but I can't go to the prom."

"Why not?" Acira said,"There a resone you can't go with me?"

"Things came up, so that I can't go, sorry" Ruby said, "but hey I hear dayday's looking for a date. You should go with her, she might still be looking for one."

Acira "...."

Ruby then started to walk away she did want to go to the dance but, she couldn't now. She sighed and was about to leave when she saw Ben. She wavec to him then left.

Guest dayday
Dayday watches as Ruby leaves, wondering why Acira looked so down. She then saw him walking over to her. She turned around and nervously and started walking over to the other corner. 'I can't do this to Ruby,' she thought. 'She's my friend for crying out loud.'

Acira reached Dayday and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey."

Xra stopped thinking.

"Well, noone to call, i guess ill go alone, maybe even cause some michief:demon:"

So Xra got into the prom. He saw people all dressed up while he was in his rags. he walked into the room with fewest people and found a couch. he sat himself down and wondered what he was gonna do to end the prom with a biiig riot.

[B][color=darkblue][size=1]"Well, the band isn't playing yet. Maybe we could dance later. Right now, let's just talk!", Lan said ^^

He smiled at her...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Fine by me. I am kind of bored. Did you bring your YuGiOh deck with you? Want to duel while we wait for the band to start playing?