OtakuBoards

Simpsons Quiz

GreatDeitylink

God lol. It's based on Goldfinger, I think. This should be close enough.

Max Power... it's a name you'd love to touch
But you mustn't touch
His name sounds good in your ear
But when you say it, you shouldn't fear
Because his name, can be said by anyone

Then Mr. Burns comes in and actually remembers his name for once heh. "Ah! Max Power."

What was the secret ingredient used to make a Flaming Homer or Flaming Moe?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rather vague question. I wouldn't have even remembered which was the 200th if it wasn't for the big deal surrounding them reaching the 200th episode mark.

The episode is Trash of the Titans. It's the one where Homer becomes the guy in charge of the Sanitation Department in town after insulting the garbagemen.

Who fills in for Krusty on his kids show when he gives up on himself and winds up becoming a "tell it like it is" comic? It's the episode with Jay Leno and the Canyonero.

A single ballon fell from the ceiling.

Or, if you're looking for more, he became a celebrity, then became over-exposed and lost popularity, met Ron Howard, compared himself to Jesus (In bowling ability), became dejected, met the mole people on a bungee cord, tried to seek his children's love in order to validate himself, bonded with Maggie, was saved from drowning, and was diagnosed as having shark eggs in his stomach.

When Marge became a real-estate agent, which denzien of Springfield did she find sitting in an empty room in his/her underwear, eating from a can?

Krusty's pink convertible: KRUSTY
Krusty's Limo: KRUSTY9

(Yes, I looked it up. Twas a hard one.)

[b]Question:[/b] In the episode where Bart shoots the bird with Nelson's bebe gun, Bart sprays a ___ with a hose. What animal is it? Bonus for what the ___ shakes the water on. Extra Uber Bonus for what the animal that gets shaken on second shakes on to dry itself. (A complete bonus filled answer would be = Water on ___ -> ___ -> _____).

:D

You're watching the same episode as me heh. We're both in Chicago it seems.

Bart sprays their cat, Snowball II. She shakes onto their dog, Santa's Little Helper, who shakes onto Homer.

What was the name of the substitute teacher Lisa falls in love with?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]none. santas little helper is a guy.

q: what two things does homer thank for his fast for recovery of his damaged knee? [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you pretending to be stupid? The question is obviously refering to the Episode 'Two Dozen and one Grey Hounds' (I think thats the name) and by naming the episode I have answered the question ergo (therefore) it is my go

Question: What were the two (or three, I forget) names Mr. Burgstrom said the kids could call him if they so wished?