OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2: Deep Dive

GinnyLyn

TriGunMaSta have you beaten the first Kingdom Heart game? If so then you [spoiler] would have seen Mickey, well his shadow anyways, holding his own Keyblade. This means that Mickey is also a Key bearer.[/spoiler] Singlefager already tried to tell you that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TriGunMaSta68 [/i]
[B]
There are a few things people havent talked about yet...
1.No one has yet to take intrest in the words and sayings.
2. Mickey= holding Keyblade?
3.Ansem's name popping up
4.The Thirteenth Order
5.Why does Riku( ITS THE GUY IN THE COAT DAMNIT!) have two Keyblades? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. It's hard to tell anything about the words and sayings yet, because hardly anything's known yet about the game
2. I explained already
3.If you beat the game, [spoiler]it never really shows Ansem dying. The light just comes out of Kingdom Hearts, and it hits him, and disappears. I repeat: It's not clear wheter Ansem died or not.[/spoiler]
4. The thirteenth order could be anything. Again, we don't know enough about the game yet
5.Whoever it is, (Riku is a very good possibility) is really the only person shown, except fo Mickey, the other cloaked guy, and Sora flying over the ocean. It could be a clone of Riku, it could be an entirely differant person. All we know is that if it is Riku, [spoiler]he escaped from Kingdom Hearts somehow (which would also explain why Mickey's there too, cause he got trapped with Riku as well.[/spoiler]

And that's all I can assume so far.

EDIT: I watched the movie again, and I noticed a few things. First off, in the beginning with the beach, it looks kind of like Destiny Island, except all dark. This might mean that [spoiler]the door to Kingdom Hearts is connected with the End of the World[/spoiler]. Also, the only time I saw Ansem's name was when it said something about "Ansem's Other Report." Of course, I didn't watch the whole movie in slo-mo, but I'll have to look at it again. I also did see something that said "Metamorpsus" (sp.), which indeed might me some kind of cloning or altering is happening in the game. It also said later "Change The Third key." Again, this might have something to do with cloning or altering Riku or someone. The last thing that I noticed was that Mickey was also wearing a hooded coat, exactly like the Rikuesque person. Why the frook is everyone wearing the same coat with a hood!? This again might imply that this whole trailer might be in The End of the World.

EDIT #2: I watched it again today, and noticed more things. It says "We have come for you my leige." Then it says "You are the source of all Heartless." You can also see Kairi when she's older standing by the beach (but if you saw the trailer for this in Kingdom Hearts, it's the same thing). When it shows the #4, it says The End of the World, and it says "This is the world in its true form." There also is a lot of questioning about Sora's whereabouts, which leads me to believe that Sora is missing, and/or his heart is stolen, which would explain why he's flying over the ocean at the end. This isn't much, but it's the best I could do, since we're all scraping as many details from this trailer as we can right now.

i put the trailer clip to my favorites and went back to look at it frame for frame. riku, sora and kairi are all plainle shown so i think that there are many new characters. the count down from 13 took me a while, but i wrote down what every one of them said: (some parts had sayings between the numbers)

13- Where's Sora?
12- [Ansem's other report] " A creation born of ignorance."
11- Behind the darkness is not the door to the light.
10- The secret place
"His voice... it's left me."
"This time... I'll fight."
9- A world between = a world forgotten

The Gathering

8- The third enemy = Nobbody. "Who is Nobody you ask? They are nonexistent."
7- ENDLESS
"What took you so long, Kairi?"
"Can we do it? Against that?"

HEARTLESS
"We have come for you, my liese."
"You are the source of all Heartless."

6- [The thirteenth order]

METAMORPHOSIS
"Sora?"
"Sora...why?"
"Your Highness! But why?"

5- Change the third key

Behind the door in the light (i think thats what it said because it was only shown for 2 frames and it was really blurry)

4- End of the World
"What is this place?"
"Is this the answer you've been loooking for?"
"This is the world in its true form."
"Maybe our journey meant nothing at all."
3- Paradise

"We'll go together." (at this point, four people in hooded cloaks are shown)

2- (didn't say anything)

"He looks just like you." (said by a guy in a hooded cloak)

"Everything is coming back to me, the true..."

there wasnt a #1.

i think that some kind of cloning occurred because 4 people are joining together, ones that we havent seen before. this game looks awesome.

[size=1] Heh, I absolutely [i]hated[/i] those 13 Orders, they kept on slowing the video down and it froze all the time. >_<

There's also:

[b]"A fragmented tale....A world without you....The eyes will close..."[/b] [bottle washes up onto shore.]

[b]"Something so natural."[/b] [blank screen]

[b]"The memory beyond."[/b] [another blank screen]

[b]"Something so simple." [/b] [::cough:: blank screen]

[b] 13 Orders correction [/b]

[13]: [b]"Where's Sora?"[/b] And then very quickly it says, [b]"We must find him."[/b]

[9]: I think that [b]"The Gathering"[/b] is part of the 9th one, not seperate.

[Between 5 and 4]: It just repeats the 11th order. (Bedhind the darkness is not the door to the light]

I definatly think the blindfolded guy is Riku. I mean, he has white hair and stuff...O_o But I believe the person you see first is an unknown. For obvious reasons, I think. His keyblades doesn't look like Sora's and Sora has dark brown hair.

I think the next unknown is the man fighting all the heartless and then runs up a building. At first I thought the unknown that came out from the rock and the unknown that fought the heartless were the same people, but during the 3rd order, (Paradise "We'll go together") it showed four people in hoods. [from left] The first one I beleive is the first unknown one we saw (coming from the rock), the second one (from my opinion) is Riku, the blindfolded guy who jumped off the building. I can't tell if he's wearing a blindfold in the shot I'm explaining right now, but I can distinguish him from the three others since he's not wearing a hood. The third one: the unknown that fought all the heartless. The fourth one: another unknown that...is standing on an island.

I remeber hearing that there are four unknowns, but then again, I have a bad memory.

In the video, it seems as if the four 'unknowns' are talking amongst themselves somehow, so I don't think any of them are Sora. In the 13th order, it says,
[b]"Where's Sora?" [i]"We must find him."[/i][/b]
So if my 'communication' thing is correct, then none of them are Sora, since they have to find him for some reason.

And judging by the scene where it shows the four unknowns and the last part when two of the unknowns talk, I guess they all know each other and they're looking for Sora?

From the 13 orders, I'd say that these three other unknowns (one being Riku is my opinion) are from this "World between" which is a "world forgotten" in order 9. Then, in order 8 it says that the third enemy is nobody, which is the nonexistent. And then I might be able to connect these two and say that the third enemy are the three unknowns that aren't existent to other people since they come from the world between and-

::sighs:: But I'm actually making random guesses here. I think that some of the orders are things the four unknowns are talking about, and some of the orders are between someone else and Kairi. O_o[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
sorry Ginny anyway whatever the storyline to this game is i am so buying it when it comes out. Icant wait for it ^_^ by the way does anyone know a place other than kazaa or any other downloading program to find the deep dive trailer in windows format and a good quality one too. please tell me.

That trailer looks pretty good, but I am sorry,[spoiler] seeing Mickey Mouse going all gung ho and flipping through the air was too much for me. I mean it was cool seeing Goofy and Donald fight in the last one, but to have Mickey is pushing it.[/spoiler] But I will have to buy it when it comes out, even though I have not yet finished the last game, seeing as my little brother erased my file when I was about to beat it.

i think the trailer was awsome and even though asumptions arent that good to make i think that the guy in the cloak is someone we don't know but knows riku because he threw one of his keyblades to him(maybe there is more than one keyblade)and it cant be sora in the cloak because his hair is spikey and brown.anyway thats what i think but the release date is sometime in 2004.

[size=1]
So a character can't change his hairstyle? And they can't dye their hair? And doesn't Sora have spikey hair anyway? And can't people naturally change hair colour as they age?

[b]And what's wrong with seeing Mickey doing the somersault get-up? I dunno about you, but I'd rather see him doing stuff than Goofy and Donald..
*shrugs and walks off*[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[b]And what's wrong with seeing Mickey doing the somersault get-up? I dunno about you, but I'd rather see him doing stuff than Goofy and Donald..
*shrugs and walks off*[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I absolutely agree with you AJeh. I really don't see what the big deal is with Mickey doing stuff, ecspecially if he's doing flips like he's a ninja lol. If no one likes the idea of Mickey Mouse doing stuff, you probably just think that you're "too mature" for it. Well, if you can't except the fact that Mickey Mouse is gonna be fighting, then you can't be that mature.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm, I always thought that you'd play as Riku in KH-2 and Kairi in KH-3. Or something to that effect. At the same time, a new main character could also be cool.

I just really hope that more stuff happens with the Final Fantasy characters, because seeing them in updated graphics really made my day.

~Dagger~

• 2 weeks later...
You know, I actually took the time and sat through it at the random click of 1 frame thingy (if you understood what I said, I applaud you), and I read all those little "XIII" with the little phraises in there. Now I can rub it all over my brother and friend's face's that there is a third Key and that the Door in the beginning was Kingdom Hearts in the first place, SO BOO-YAH TO YOU OLGA!@%$!%@!@%T!%!

Any who, I love being right. I hate being me though

~Plo

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][size=1]
So a character can't change his hairstyle? And they can't dye their hair? And doesn't Sora have spikey hair anyway? And can't people naturally change hair colour as they age?

*shrugs and walks off*[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

You know...dying brown/silver hair to silver/brown hair would actually be very hard.

Right?

:P I had to say something.[/size]

• 2 weeks later...