OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

[center][IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/lotgame/LoTsign2.gif[/IMG]

Welcome. [b]Lord of Thieves[/b] has finally begun, I?m proud to say. Here is where you will begin you epic adventure of thieving, murdering, bounty hunting, and much, much more. Remember to make sure that your four other opponents drop money like rocks so you can be high and mighty. And when looking at your map, remember that every yellow (or black since in the snow region, yellow doesn?t show on white) dot is a post. You cannot double post neither. When you hit a larger dot, that means you?ve entered a town or place. When you hit the largest of dots, that means you?ve entered a starting town. You shall all begin in the town you are suppose to. Good luck and have fun! Booyah! (NOTE: Try to roleplay a little when you do this. Makes things a bit more interesting)[/center]

-----------------------
Town for Spikey:

[b][u]Foresta[/b][/u]

[b]Buildings:[/b]
?Terra Inn?
?The Mor Pub?
Armory/Weaponry
Item Hut
Arena
Mayor?s House
Resident1
Resident2
Resident3
Resident4

[b]People:[/b]
Elf1
Elf2
Elf3
Elf4
Woman1
Woman2
Man
Troll
Bounty Hunter

-----------------
Town for KnightoftheRose and gamemasterkev00:

[b][u]Corolin[/b][/u]

?Igg?s Tavern?
Weaponry
Armory
Item Shop
The Inn
Arena
Hut
Coliseum
Resident1
Resident2
Resident3
Resident4

Man1
Man2
Man3
Woman1
Woman2
Necromane
Elf1
Elf2
Mercenary Lv. 1
Mercenary Lv. 2
Tough Guy

----------------
Town for aYokano and JJRiddler

[b][u]Goropen[/b][/u]

?The Hollow Tavern?
?Korro?s Shop?
?The Item Lare?
The Inn
Arena
Mansion
Resident1
Resident2
Resident3

Warrior
Old Man
Necromane1
Necromane2
Dwarf
Mercenary Lv. 1
Woman
Man1
Man2

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Oh. I get it.

Frealin awoke in a bed with a drozy head. Why was he here instead of at his sister's house? Wasn't today her wedding? Frealin got up and looked in the mirror. Now he rembered why he was here. He had been turned into a Necromane and was now a thief. He groaned again and realised he had lost everything of his but 2000 dollars. He got dressed and walked out into the street where he noticed a Necromane sitting in a shaded area. He walked over hoping he noticed.

OOC: No, no, no, JJRiddler XD That's not how it's done. Like I said, you can't be an NPC, but you can be yourself (and as you did, make up your own life). So when you spoke with that person, it wasn't allowed :<

Besides, you start out in town and choose where to go from there. If you wish to go to a bed, I'm sure you can go to the Inn and buy one. I like how you roleplayed, though. Let me show you how you could do this easier...

Frealin wished to start his adventure and get some money so he started off towards the Inn. On his way, he spoke to an Old Man. "Hello, sir," Frealin said.

Now that you have spoken to him, I will post the old man's response and such and then the conversation will go back and forth, see? So when you make any big decisions such as entering another room, talking to people, battles or whatever, allow me to post the response to it. I thought I may have to explain such things. It's my fault. I didn't make it too clear. Same goes for you, gamemasterkev00. Since you have entered the Shop, allow me to post what the shop has inside it before you speak to the man behind the counter. For all you know, he may not be there or the shop could be closed. Now, JJRiddler, I'd hate to do it, but could you please redo your post and fit the requirements? Sorry, but it's how it must be.

As for gamemasterkev00, I'll start you from inside the shop and give you detail.
-----------------

[i]Item Shop[/i]

Shopkeep
Elf
Man1
Man2

The sky was overcast. A bad omen to begin a new life on. His prior one no longer fit him. He was sick of the servants and the riches he could not touch. He wanted his own. His own servants. His own power. His own fortune... He sat up slowly, not quite remembering the night before. He had become quite drunk. The only thing for sure was that he was armorless, and had but 2000 pieces of the gold he had left with.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Goddamned thieves..." He chuckled to himself. It was ironic he would get robbed when his new career was robbing others. He stood and brushed tthe white hair out of his face. All of his other belongings were there. Money, obviously. Identification, both real and falcified. A Dagger. And clothing. He had not brought much. Not wanting to be burdened. However, that would change. He walked carefully out of the alley and into the 'main drag' of the town Corolin. An item shop, weaponry, armory, tavern, inn, etc... Perhaps the armorshop would be a good first place to go, considering he no longer had any. He walked over and entered.

OOC: What KOTR did is absolutely right. That's how it's done.
EDIT: Thanks, JJRiddler. That was wonderful. perfect. I have put your part here with KOTR's as well. ^_^
--------------
KOTR
[i]Armory[/i]

[b]People[/b]
Shopkeep
Blacksmith
Man
Teen
-----------
JJRiddler

Necromane1: Yeah? What do you want? I'm busy.

Esrie walked right past two shoppers. One, an older man, obviousy looking at some of the more pricey items. He could probably afford them. Older people usually could. The adolesent watched a piece of Iron Armour that was obviously out of his price range. He glanced at the newcomer with nearly no interest. He simply regarded Esrie and went back to oogling his dream.
Esrie walked right up to the shopkeep and pointed at a rack of shields behind him.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "If you don't mind sir, I would very much like to purchase that Metal Shiele behind you. I believe the price is 1500 gold. Am I correct?"

Frealin looked again and wondered if ths was a good idea.
Frealin: Well I am in need of help and I was wondering if you would like to join me in stealing, cheating, lying, and killing?

OCC: lol. That was funny JJRiddler. "Stealing, cheating, lying, and killing?"

------------
KOTR

[i]Corolin[/i]

?Igg?s Tavern?
Weaponry
Armory
Item Shop
The Inn
Arena
Hut
Coliseum
Resident1
Resident2
Resident3
Resident4

Man1
Man2
Man3
Woman1
Woman2
Necromane
Elf1
Elf2
Mercenary Lv. 1
Mercenary Lv. 2
Tough Guy

--------------------
JJRiddler

Necromane: Hey, man, I'm sorry, but I don't do that kind of stuff. Go to the pub if you wanna recruit a mercenary. I just pick-pocket, that's all. Now go! Find someone else! If you even have enough money.

Frealin took a second glance around the market place and decided that the best place to recruit would be the Tavern like the Necromane had said. So he walked down the street and entered the Hollow Tavern.

Esrie's moneypouch was light. He needed to fill it again. After all, why not hone skills before he leaves? He looked around noticing a few random people. A couple humans... Some elfs. A necromane.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hmmmm..." His eyes darted to one of the elfs (Elf2). Elfs had terribly good hearing. He'd have to be careful when he pickpocketed them...

OOC: I just thought I should throw a bit of meat on the bone.

Frealin entered the Tavern and looked around. There were people there talking and chatting. But there were the Mercenaries. He noticed them and quickly walked over to a Lvl 5 Mercenary.

Frealin wasn't exactuly thrilled that the Mercanery thought of him as little but help is hard to find so he asks
Frealin: Are you intrested in Stealing, Cheating, Lying, and murdering? If so do you want to join me on a quest to do so?

JJRiddler

Mecenary Lv. 5: Haha! That's a good one! You only have 2000 Gold. You definately can't afford my services. Get about 12,000 Gold and you can hire a Level 1 mercenary and still have 200 Gold left. That's the way to go. *Turns back around and talks to his buddies*

Fealin realised this is going to be a whole lot harder so he decides to take matters into his own hands. He looks around the Tavern and spots a man talking to a woman and thinks about pickpocketing him just for laughs. But he then realizes that he needs the money. So he eyes the Man waitng for the right time to strike.

Esrie smiled to himself as he examined his pickings. 700 gold.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "That ain't not bad!" He chuckled to himself and walked off toward the itemshop. The sky seemed more blue. Or maybe it was just because he was still pumped full of adrenaline. A succesful theft really does make the day seem brighter. He walked into the itemshop with hopes of stocking up on potions for his journey.

JJRiddler

(You have stolen 800 Gold from the Man. Yays!
AM rises by 1)

--------------
KOTR

[i]Item Shop[/i]

Shopkeep
Elf
Man

-------------------

NOTE TO ALL: When you pick-pocket, you can only pick-pocket again after 3 posts. Your 3rd post is not the post to do it in. The one after the 3rd is. Thank you. :)

OOC: just for referance my AM is also 1.
[center]~~~[/center]
Potions of all sizes and shapes lined the walls of this strange smelling shop.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hello? Shopkeep?" He walked out of the back. "I'd like to purchase three Little Potions please."