OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deathevn kept following the prints. He still marveled at how he could have missed them; now they were quite obvious. Perhaps the imp had snuck by him while he was travelling out. That seemed to make sense. In any case, he followed the prints back into Transqee.

HAH! I bet you thought I'd miss Spots down at the bottom of the list, aye? You sneaky devil you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Deathevn entered the Transqee again Maverick ran ahead of him. Deathevn started to chase him but stopped when he saw Spots, and that Maverick was running towards him. When he got to Spots they sniffed each other and started bwee'ing. Deathevn chuckled and went over to the two. Spots didn't seem to be afraid of him so he scooped him up into his arms. He gave Spots some imp feed, then he gave Maverick some for finding him (27 left). He then went back to the Pub to return Spots to his guardian.

OOC: *laughs*

Ryan tried to catch it really face, maybe he could get a pet by catching it. Because he thought that maybe if hw got a pet it might help him be a better theif. So then he couldn't catch him, so he went on down the path.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=indigo]Does wrath have a medieval equivalent?....That's a real quandary that....[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC: Wrathe maybe? Nah. That's some kind of phantom O.o
----------
Spikey

Why, it's Ultra, coming down the path in front of you! He waves and walks over.

Ultra: Hey there, lad. We meet again. Care to buy something? I've got fresh new items, I have! You must have a look!

Deathevn saw that Ransom was still in the pub. 'Isnt he supposed to be travelling?' he thought. At least he knew where he was, for future reference. He saw Renferd sitting in a corner, and started walking toward him. When Spots "spotted"(hehe...) Renferd, he lept out of Deathevn's arms and scampered over to him, bwee'ing excitedly. Deathevn followed, close behind. He smelled money...chaching!

Good day to you. I would like to buy a little potion, I'm kind of weak on health. Okay. So he looked in his bag to see if he had the amount of gold he needed. He pulled it out, and watched Ultra pull the little potion out of the bag.