OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Hmmm... To steal, or not to steal...' Esrie contemplated this hidden behind a rock covered in sand. He could easily knock the man over the head and steal his belongings.... A delema.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Excuse me, sir? If you don't mind answering, I was wondering who you were. My name is... Alan Linney."

gamemasterkev00

Deathevn attacked Imp2 for 7 damage!
Imp2 dies!

You win the battle!

You gain 2 stat points (choose what stats to update by how much)

Gained 200 Gold!
--------------
Frealin

Shopkeep: Yes we do. They are 1000 each. Would you like to purchase one?
--------------
KOTR

Man: The name's Chuck. I am a rich man and I was about to go to Loidchester to purchase a ship, but some thief robbed me blind. He took my money bag! He was a necromane, I believe. He went to Loidchester where I was going. Please, if you get the money back for me, I'll give you half of what I got. If you do it fast enough, I'll give you a little extra. Just, please, get it back! I'll be in Loidchester waiting.

Except this Quest?

Yes <
No
----------------
Spikey

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!

You get first strike!

Current Stats-
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5

KOTR

Chuck: I'm not sure. He was just a necromane, that's all I know. It was at night. I hope you get him soon. Remember, I'm in Loidchester.

The man left you just in a plain area with a stump.

[i]Accepted quest: Chuck's Money Bag
Reward: 5000-8000 Gold
-----------
Spikey

Ryan attacked the Imp for 7 HP!
Imp attacks Ryan for 2 HP!

Your turn.

Current Stats-
HP: 8/10
MP: 5/5

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Stupid imps, finally dead.

adds one skill point to attack, one to HP.

Deathevn looks around, but there is nothing but the two imp corpses lying on the ground. He puts away his dagger and heads north again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]26 posts to Transqee[/I]

[b]Esrie-[/b] "I'm going to steal from a thief. Whatever... He promised a nice chunk of changem so why not? Oh man... I'm talking to myself... I'm not even in the desert yet and I'm delusional." Esrie took a quick drink from his waterskin and began to cross the desert. It loomed at him with a white heat that was both steifling and deadly. He hoped Chuck, the old man, would make it across safely. It would be terrible if he died and be unable to claim his...

Spikey

Ryan attacked the Imp for 7 HP!
Imp dies!

You win the battle!

You gain 1 stat points (choose what stats to update by how much)

Gained 100 Gold!
---------------
gamemasterkev00

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!

You get first strike!

Current Stats-
HP: 8/11
----------------
KOTR

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!

You get first strike!

HP: 2/10
MP: 2/8

That battle could have ended Esries journey. He had been stupid. He hadn't healed. He could've easily been killed. Esrie took one of his three potions out of his pack and drank it. Relief spread through his body like liquid ice. He smiled and walked further east and tossed the bottle over his shoulder. It landed near a cactus.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Get the hell out of here! Scat!" The vulture looked at him with mute interet. "GO!" Esrie kicked it with his boot. The vulture let out a surprised eek noise and rolled a few feet before getting up and taking to the air. "Nasty carrion bird..." There was shining white bone laying on the ground. Esrie picked it up and examined it.