OtakuBoards

Which otakuboarder(s) has changed you?

Guest Taylor Hewitt

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lea2385 [/i]
[B]>.- i am a newbie...i kinda still feel like an outsider still...
meh. [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! By saying the simple word of "meh", this girl has changed my life around. I now wish to study about how fish breath through gills and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop ^_^ Thanks, Lea :)

I was mentioned twice. Give me a cookie XD

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]Well, I don't really know if anyone has been a huge inspiration to me, simnply because I don't really know these people that well.
But someone who's name shall remain diclosed unless you really want to know, then you can PM me. Anyway, this person has inspired me not to be a wanker and I thank him for that. If anyone wants to inspire me, feel free and show me your stuff. If your lucky I might edit you in.[/color]

Well I haven't been here very well but a few people who look cool include Logan. Looks like he's a good artist. And also is James he looks like a cool guy/admin.

>>; There are a few people that have changed me...i'll only list a couple.

AJeh: I dunno, hes a really fun guy and although sometimes I feel like I annoy the bajesus out of him, I still consider him a brother :/

Red: I dont talk to him an awful lot but when we do I enjoy, hes always there to give advice and he likes muse :P

SPX: Yeah, shes probably the girl I get on with most at OB, shes a great person.

Juu: Well, we havent talked much either, but you're always so friendly and you always put me in a good mood. :p

Solo: Hes friendly and he plays yugioh, what more do you need ?

Syk3: Hes a cool guy, a little bit [i]too[/i] obsessed with a certain young lady but who in the right mind wouldnt be. Anyway, he was probably the first real friend I made here and i'll never forget that, thanks syk3 :p

There are a lot of people I want to list here but those are the ones that I thought of.

[color=0099FF][size=1]Surely Juu!

She gave me a different view to look at life and things. She taught me how to respect things. Because they might be gone the next morning you wake up or something. She's smart and she's funny. I learned a lot from her during the times in school and online. I am a totally new person in elementary school and middle school.

And of course, she introduced me to the board, to this big community of friends and people! ^^

Thank you so much Juu![/color][/size]

Guest Forbidden One
[color=blue]I haven't been here long enough to have anyone change me, maybe my views on this subject will change in due time.[/color]

Everyone I've met changes me in some way- some good, some bad. Some might be minute changes, but I still notice their effects.

One common habit I have now is typing 'heh' every so often, and for that I blame [b]Dan L[/b], hehe. It's not a bad thing, necessarily, but sometimes I wish I could think of something more imagoinative to say, or just... resist the urge to type it ^_^; But he's done more for me than that. He introduced me to a more spiritual and religious side of life, which I'd always discounted before. I'm not converted, exactly, but I'm a lot more open to God than I was.

A little-known member of the boards, [b]Nexus_Storm[/b] changed me quite extensively a few years ago (we've known each other since the beginning of high school). I won't go into the details too much, but really I wouldn't be who I was today without him. And for that I'm very glad.

[b]Pyrophobic[/b] gave me confidence and great tips on how to be a better writer (and artist, heh). It might not seem much, but being able to complete something you've wanted to for ages gives you a fantastic confidence boost. She's a great friend, too- and all of my friends keep giving me positive influences.

[b]Rain[/b] was my first wife, hehe. An introduction into online marriages was much-needed, and a great way to start things off ^_^ She's encouraged me not to give up hope many times, and even though I'm not usually a pessimist, it's impossible to be optimistic all the time. And she's been there for me when I've felt down.

[b]Weh![/b] Along with [b]Red[/b], [b]Ajeh, Kaisuke[/b] and many others who I'd get into chats with online, have helped increase my ability to think of random, nonsensical humour, which is always a bonus ^_^

[b]Kaizer_boy[/b]... my first mortal enemy online, hehe. If nothing else, he's taught me that tolerance isn't always a good thing >_<

And there are many others- Sara, Shy, Ginny, Mitch, Duo Maxwell, Lady Asphyxia, Lady Katana, Logan, DeathKnight, Desbreko, Calumon luver, Juu, Altron, Digital Monster... the list goes on for a long time ^_^; All these people have been kind enough to help me at various points in time, for which I'm very grateful. And, just being able to talk to them makes me very happy.

I finally got me some buds!! Yay!! Like everyone one else keeps saying no one really changed me, but some have affected me.

Metatron- He's a really nice guy. He was my first bud and he got me started in the friends department.

dayday- The only buddy I have that PMed me instead of vice versa. She's a great kid, I can really relate to her.

Natedogg- He's really new, I got him to join the OB a few days ago. He's the biggest dork I know IRL. Love him to death though.

Double_B_Daigo- I know I mentioned him before but know I've actually started talking to him. Very amusing guy.

I think that's it... I hope it is anyway.

• 4 months later...
[color=crimson][B]

I would like to thank these people:

1. Heretic_Hatred. One of my best friends, and always got me through things.

2. The (sic) shape...Got me to have a more positive personality, so if anyone would make fun of me i would think of it as a joke.

[/color][/b]