OtakuBoards

The Adventures of Daily Comic

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*can't stop laughing* Very good! Haha. Wee wee... hehehehe. Anywayz, I really like the drivin' stuff. Mo's even stupider than me! (That is REALLY hard for me to believe.) I can't wait for more, even though I'll have to wait for a while. Well, I hope you come up with some good ideas while you're gone. Here's my rating:

Episode 7: 10/10 (like all the others, but I thought I'd let you know)

Laterzez!!

~Lalalalala~

Awesome comic, Gavynn!

Mo really is an idiot. But in a funny way. After a hard time driving today (gah, I went out into the street for the first time today), it makes me feel better that there are worse drivers than me. Mo, I salute you! *salutes*

Everyone's IQ in this thread has just dropped 50 points... This stuff is starting to look like philosiphy. Great comic! Most of the stuff in OB revolves around death, tourment, and war, so it's good to see something funny and not complicated

Hehe.. Wee wee.

Amazing comics, DragonWarrior-san! I giggle uncontrollably so much when I watch these my parents think I ate something out from under the sink.. -_- Plus, giggling, is really REALLY rare with me...

Hehe.. I like the introduction of Wee Wee the most...

But overall,

[b]9.8/10[/b]

(I would say 10/10 but that would sorta sound a little corny, wouldn't it..?)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]ok the thing about 6 is I can't read it because it gets cut out where it shows the school dance sign, but i suppose it wouldve been good, so my rating is
97% out of 100%
it wouldv'e been 100, but ep. six got cut out :( [/B][/QUOTE]

That's strange. I wonder why it did that :(

But yes, I am back from Cross Country camp and I'll see what I can cook up for the time being ^_^