OtakuBoards

The Adventures of Daily Comic

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tical [/i]
[B]THOSE ARE THE BEST WEB COMICS EVER!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Tical, this is going to be your last warning on posting something very generalized in all capitol letters. For one, it's a pain to read. Second, you need to expand on your posts to say exactly what you like, dislike, and think they need to improve. It's the same every time.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. New episode here, people!

[URL=http://dailycomic.250free.com/DC8.gif]Episode 8[/URL]

And I'm gonna say what I said on MyOtaku:

When Daily Comic reaches the end of his first season (expect around 20 episodes or so before finishing the season), I will start making a new animated series. Nothing like Daily, though.

For one thing, it's not a comedy. Another thing is, the graphics are very advanced, the episodes will take ages to make, an episode per week (if able to even do that), and it'll have a storyline. Something like an anime except not. It'll be awesome and would be even better with sound so it may even have that!

Bad thing, though... it may be too big to even be put on the web therefore it'll only be available through DvD :( But Daily Comic will still be around and if this series is too large for internet and does resort to DvD, I will make a new season of DC at the same time as making this. you can then buy a copy of the new series (season 1) on DvD when finished if you want. It'll be a very low price, of course. I'm hitting new challenges and limits! The animated series actually will probably turn out to be a movie. So, yeah...

Peace!

AWESOME!!!

I'd give it a 9.6/10. The transformation and powers from DBZ was a nice touch, but the only bad thing was... NO MO!!!! I LOVE mo! I'm really excited about the next episodes. And if you CAN'T get your new series on the internet, I might buy it on DVD. Laterzez!!

~Meow...o_O;~

Meow to you too. And if it does turn out to be a movie (most likely will now after much controversy), it'll have to be DvD. But it's gonna rock all the same :) Daily Comic will also premeir on DvD with sounds, voices, and music if all goes well [img]http://dailycomic.250free.com/weirdsad.gif[/img] <--- I made this smilie

Awesome episode, Gavynn! You and I need to chat on AIM someday...the conversation would be interesting to say the least...at least, gathering from my convos with Syk3, it should be...

Anyway, I hope your next series does exceptionally well! I'm looking forward to it! And Daily Comic with voices? Has God answered my prayers? I would get that in a second! I wouldn't even have to think about it!

Very nice comercial!! Just to be me, I think you should add a cat character to the DC series.
Anywayz, I like that one... Hehehehe... I'm leaving now. *walks into kitchen and starts drinking Budwieser* Mm, mm good!!

~Meow... o_O;~

[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao:

lol, as I told you over AIM, that is VERY funny! I loved it, I'd like to see more! ^^

*walks into kitchen with dbzanimegrl* Hey... *opens a budweiser* Mmmm, what're those frogs doing there...? ><;;[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tix [/i]
[B]The commercial was soo good! To funny....mind if I put it in my sig?...Oh and Budweiser beer is good! =P [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course. That's what it's meant for :)

Curse me and my accent of doom :<

Heavyblade: That's Daily running through the trees, not Mo XD

You must make more! This is perhaps the funniest on-line animated comic strip I've seen since...um...uh...ever, I guess. It ranks high up there on my list of super-funny online comics with Tiny's World and Little Pengy. Keep up the good work!
Don't make me blow up the world! *Transforms into the Unborn (from Bloody Roar)* I'll do it!

[color=blood red][size=1][i]Yay!! I love these things. Theya re so awsome. You should see the one Lan made its hilarious. He's still in the process of making it. He's almost done.

Well anyways, I cant wait for the new one hope its as funny as the rest.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=blue][size=1]HILARIOUS!!!!! I like that one!! All Mo, all the time!! MO!!!! I love Mo... HEre's my rating:

New DC: 1.0/10

WAit... is that a one or a ten? I can't count... GREG IS STUPID!!! I'm not greg, you are!!

~Meow... MO!!!~

PS. The real rating is : 10/10. I'm an idiot... :< Meh.[/color][/size]