OtakuBoards

.::[dreams]::.

Dark_Storm

Guest INUYASHA9007
I Have This Dream That I Am Walking In The Woods And Then I Come Out And I Go In My Trailer And Then As Soon As I Walk In The Trailer Im Back In The Woods And There Is This Thing There And It Stands Up And Starts To Turn Around But Before I See Its Face I Wake Up Its Freaky... And I Have This Dream Every Friday But Thats It Its Really Weird And I Really Dont Wanna See The Creatures Face.... Thanks For Listening To Me

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I][color=navy]I have many dreams. I remember tham for only about 5 minutes, then I forget them. thats why I write them down. Here's one of my fav's.

Me an a few friends were some sort of demons. Day and night, mostly night, we began to wander the streets. During that time when we were out, many people began being murdered brutally. They were very bloody and violent. Soon the blame was turned to us because were were the only ones who were capable of doing so, because we were different than the rest of the world. They were deathly afraid of us, shrinking back whenever we were seen. Every time we left somewhere, a violent death was left in our wake. Thus the cause of us getting blamed. Of course, not every one knew what we were. My math teacher didn't know. When we were planning a trip, he said "your to stay in school, not planning a trip and skipping." That was the odd ball in the dream. We ended up teleporting to alaska, and it was there that we found a residence of an old alien ship, shrowded in ice and snow. The ice thawed at my touch and quickly metlted into a shimmering liquid water. The lights automaticly flew on and the door opened, revealing what looke like only children. They just stared blankly, smiled, then thanked us quietly. Then in a flash of light that only I was able to see through, they sped off. We all reluctantly telported back home, after running with wolves and foxes throught the snow. When we arrived back, the streets and buildings were streaked with blood and gore. Thats when all the deaths were revealed to us. Many and I mean many people were brutally slaughtered, as their limp, torn, bloody bodies lined the streets in heaps. We approached a sherrif, who jumped back at my touch and pulled out his handgun. He pointed it at me desperatly out of fear. A strong wind blew thus it uncovered photos of the identified victims, which in turn, showed all the gore, slash marks, and fear that the victims had in their lifeless eyes and faces. The officer still had his gun pointed, but I didn't care. I looked at the streets and the bodies a turned away. I wandered off by myself to reflect. I thought back to when some humans tried to take me down. I didn't even try to fight back, and let them capture me. Though before I could make plans to escape, a person, whom had always hated me here in the living wrold, came to help. He was usually the type to prance around happy-go-supreme-lucky -with no care. But in this dream, he was completely different, like a friend. After this reflection, I repeated his name, and went back to settle the issue of the deaths of the people.

I never did figure out what happened, or who killed all those people so brutally. I'm scaring myself for liking that one. I haven't the slightest idea why it is one of my favorites. I was actually happy i was differnt, not like every one else. It doesn't bother me in either realm, living or dreaming. It means something, but I can't figure it out. Can anyone tell me anything?[/I][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]I have not had a dream in a very long time now that I think about it, I wonder why....

In my last dream I dreamt that I was moving around some furniture......the next day it actually happened! :eek: [/FONT] [/COLOR]

I had an intriguing dream recently. My boyfriend of 5 years left me about a month ago so I've been pretty depressed. My thoughts had been turning to a good guy friend of ours back in Louisiana (where we're from) who I always kinda had chemistry with. So the other night I dreamt about this guy. I was back home & saw him in the Winn Dixie liquor store. We started hugging & kissing each other right then and there before I even told him about my breakup. Hmm...maybe I should call him... :love:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wrestlemaniac40
I like lucid dreams. Lucid dreams are when you dream and you know that you are dreaming. You can literally do anything you want in a lucid dream. I haven't hd one in a long time though. I keep on having a recurring dream. A reccuring dream is a dream that you have over and over again. It sartes out with me in a Nazi wharehouse. I have an Uzi. But no allies. I shoot everyone in sight And try to make it out the door. But standing im my way is Sadaam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden. They give me a choice for one last request. I realize that I don't have my Uzi anymore. So I use my request. I grabbed Bin Laden And Hitler's heads, and smashed them into Sadaam's. They all get knocked out. So I grab Bin Laden's M16, and shoot them all to death. Afterwards I wake up with a huge smile on my face.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AnimePirateLass
Here is the weirdest dream that I ever had. I had it when I was 9 or 10. I dreamed that I was an apple... Worse yet, a Sesemi Street (Can't spell) apple... The Count suddenly appeared... Here is a renactment:

Count: 1! 1 tasty apple! Muhaha!!! *Lightning flashes*

Me: *Shiver* :(

Count: *Picks me up*

Me: AHHH!!! HELP! :eek:

Count: MUHAHA!!! *Takes bite out of me* :eek:

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *Wakes up* :confused:

Hahaha... I know your all laughing! Everyone laughed! :(

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Well last night I had a dream that I was Sora :cool: , from Kingdom Hearts, and I was lost looking for my friends, but when I found them they were wearing robes like the grim reaper. They had normal faces but their bodies were all bones. After I saw them like that they all tried to kill me, :eek: and they did. After they killed me they through my body in a pit of spikes. Once I woke up and went to school I was afraid of my friends for a while. :(

OH you can stop laughing now. I know your laughing because my friends did.

ok 50 out[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]i had this weird dream the other night...

i was at the supermarket with my friend Lizard, Hiei, and Kurama. Hiei disappeared and we spent like an hour looking for him... to find him in the meat department scarfing raw hamburger. *gags*

then Kurama asked me if i would help him fix a special dinner for Yusuke, Kurama, Keiko, Yukina and Botan, i agreed, Hiei threatened to pound my face in, and then i woke up!

it was a nice change... most of my dreams seem to involve me locked in a cage for some reason...[/FONT]