OtakuBoards

Rain.

Oji ryu

[color=silver][size=1]I love rain. Rain is so peaceful and beautiful to me. Thunderstorms are excruciatingly beautiful, and so completely natural. I am a child of nature, and I have a rare appreciation for the beauty of nature. I love absolutely all forms of precipitation. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail. It doesn't matter to me. Powerful thunder and lightning storms spark something inside of me. Standing on my porch, or in the street, watching the dangerous, dark cloud churning, I experience nothing short of a massive adrenaline rush. I feel alive and powerful. It feels as though the storm is channeling it's fury into me. At the same time, I feel so relaxed and secure. I feel much safer in a wicked down pour, than on a beach in the blazing sun. I would much rather run through a dark forest in a lightning storm, than to hide inside a house. There is something so, uplifting about seeing a bright red ribbon of lightning streak across a churning purple cloud. So, erotic. Some of the best sex of my life, has stemmed from either watching a thunderstorm, or being in it. Something purely instinctive awakens inside me when I hear a loud crack of thunder. At the loudest thunderclaps, I start like everyone else, but my suprise quickly turns into animalistic passion. There is nothing in the world like a powerful thunderstorm. Rain crashing down on the world, thunder beating into the sky, lightning screaming it's beauty across the churning clouds, wind falling hundred year old trees helplessly. It's beautiful. And I am always in the middle of it.[/color][/size]

Rain is good. Especially on weekends, becasue i dont have to weed then. But it is even more poignant (Biiiiiiig word. lol) at night, when im in bed. We have a tin roof, and the sound on it just lulls me off to sleep..........Uuh, yer, it is wonderful.

*Note: RPCrazy. What the hell is that in ur avatar?

Rain...I like it. Cause of the fact that it can make people sad. That and when it rains I feel happy, that's pretty weird. Rain helps me think also. Sadly where I live it dosen't rain enough, but when it dose I usually just go out side and walk around. Which is the same with fog. When it rains or snows here the sky is such a beatiful shade of gray. To me both snow and rain are relaxing. Rain beacuse of the sounds and thoughts, snow because of the temp. Although I like the rain more then snow.

my little bro likes it when it rains. dont know why. he sleeps till about 3 in the pm, an even after that his face is in a computer screen all day so i think it could rain all day before he noticed..but he likes it anyway. i personally dont mind. i mean i can do stuff if it is or not but rain is kinda fun. makes drifiting alot easier.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]I like it when it rains in the night. It makes me more relaxed. And i don't care about ligtnig or thunder. It also helps me sleep and relax. I'm kinda weird. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your not weird,:smooch: I also love the rain. It's so peaceful. I like to have [COLOR=chocolate]hot chocolate[/COLOR], and play board games while watching a movie.

I also like the smell out side when it stops raining.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]Rain...I like it. Cause of the fact that it can make people sad. That and when it rains I feel happy, that's pretty weird. Rain helps me think also. Sadly where I live it dosen't rain enough, but when it dose I usually just go out side and walk around. Which is the same with fog. When it rains or snows here the sky is such a beatiful shade of gray. To me both snow and rain are relaxing. Rain beacuse of the sounds and thoughts, snow because of the temp. Although I like the rain more then snow. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=firebrick][I]Yeah i like the grey clouds.Just to look up at the raindrops falling out of a sea of vast grey clouds.Its kinda like the world is upside down.Because if the clouds are the sea that the rain falls out of that would make it upside down right?But i don't know.I just like it.Guess i'm a weirdo.[/I][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kain [/i]
[B][color=firebrick][I]Yeah i like the grey clouds. Just to look up at the raindrops falling out of a sea of vast grey clouds. Its kinda like the world is upside down. Because if the clouds are the sea that the rain falls out of that would make it upside down right? But i don't know. I just like it. Guess i'm a weirdo.[/I][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it would make it up side down. I've never thought of it like that before. Such a beatiful thought Kain, no your not a weirdo. Cause if it makes people weird for likeing gray skys and thinking like that. Then I'm a weirdo too. Ummm...back on topic. When storms comes and there's a lot of rain, thunder/lighting, and wind. I usually go out side and stand in one place staring up. I like it when the rain is really poring like that. All the blowing rain in the rush of thunder and wind feels great. And the light showing in a black sky with the mix of rain. I like storms. ^^

[color=blue]For anyone who has read my book (all one of you) I'm sure you will know that I love it when it rains.
It gives me a feeling that something is watching over this place. It's incredibly comforting and for some reason I find it easier to think when its raining.
Does anyone else her love getting into bed while the rains hitting a roof above your head? It gives me shivers of delight. Strange fetish I know, but aren't they all strange?[/color]

There are really two times when I'm really calm" when it rains or when theres a full moon. I love the rain all of the world is in a calm and tranquil place. There seem to be no problems in the world or even on my block (where you can find all the drama). I find the world to be most beautiful when it rains, weathor it is a soft drizzle of an all out thunderstorm. Just sitting on the front portch by myself makes me so happy and all of my problems go way.

got a question for all you rain lovers..do u ever go out into the rain for like a walk or drive(if ur old enough)? i used to take my car out to the beach every time it rained an chill on the beach watchin tha waves crash an just kinda despool from any anxiety. an i didnt mind gettin wet. its kinda the best part bein all soaked but not minding at all...hmmm :therock: am i weird?...makes me kinda wonder if my older bro was tellin the truth....

I used to hate the rain but these last couple years I have really started to enjoy it.Even when I have a hood and umbrella I usually just let myself get soaked with the rain.I like the feel of rain falling on my head.(even moreso when I just had PE) It usually rains when I'm inside at class though but last year it rained alot after school.The Jr.High has once side of the sidewalk and all the elementary kids are on the other side.I remember looking over at the Jr.Highers when I was little and thinking how cool they were and how lucky they were to stand outside while we had to sit inside.The jr.highers have this spiffy little tree that basically everyone hangs out underneath.It's not like we have much where else to go.I love that little tree...*sighs* I wish I didn't have to move.

I love the rain! It's so relaxing, peaceful, and very calming. Its so mesmerizing; I could stare at the rain for hours. I love snow too. I think it's so peaceful to see a light snow falling and the light from houses and Chritmas lights glistening on it. Thunderstorms are awesome to watch too! Such raw power :devil:. Snow thunderstorms are really cool too becasue they dont happen too often and when they do it's really eerie and cool!