OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby turned her head down, tears coursing down her cheeks. Her dark hair fell over her face, concealing her green eyes. She thought, I cant let this happen. First Rika, now Kudara? NO! She carefully moved Rika's head and got up. She ran off, leaving the others. Sarah and Gene strted to go afte her, but Hikage stopped them. " Let her go. She needs time," was what she said. Trilby turned a sharp corner, and ran into an alley way. She collapsed into the shadows. Then, she called out," Please! Shadow, I need you!" The shadow seemed to be the only one she coul talk to. Then she REALLY collapsed onto the ground and cried as she waited.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=ff66cc]"Ok. If Kudara couldn't help him, maybe I can."

[i]Hikage closed her eyes and put her hand onto Rika's head. She was in a deep state. Somehow Hikage, or at least Hikage's mirrored dreamself, was transported to Rika's dream state. She looked around and found Rika.

A horrendous monster was right behind Rika. Hikage couldn't believe her eyes. She kept going though. She looked around for anything unusual and saw that this was in the streets that the group was in. Another unusual thing was that two adults were there. They had the power of ice and fire. They fired it at the monster that was behind Rika, but Rika blocked off evey attack.

Hikage stood a couple of feet back and heard the parents talk to Rika.[/i][/color]

[color=33ccff]"Rika! What are you doing? Darling, we need to defeat that monster!"[/color]
"NO! I won't let you! That monster is mine!"
[color=red]"Sweetheart! We need to defeat it! Don't let it get to you! RIKA![/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]Suddenly a hand came out and grabbed Rika and took her with it into the oblivion. Hikage stood there watching.[/i][/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby felt Rika bieng pulled into something. She collapsed, and her spirit self followed Rika's. 'Rika? Are you there?' she called. Rika turned her head. Trilby saw the monster behind Rika. ' Rika! What is that thing?' Rika said,' NO! Youl just try to destroy it! My parents tried!' Trilby lept to her friend. ' No. I never would, Rika. I couldnt, not if there was some threat to you. I could never detroy you.' She held out a hand to her best bud. ' Please Rika. Trust me!' there was a soft pleading in her voice. Rika looked from the monster to Trilby. She reached out to Trilby and the monster attacked...

"Oh man this is not good if we are attacked right now We won't be able to protect them AND fight!" Sarah stated. "We must be prepared to take that risk." Hikage replied cooly. "But what will we do without 2 guardians? Will we even be able to get the tailsmans then?" Gene asked. "Well I hope we don't have to but we must move on if that DOES happen. Will just see where we are pulled to by our powers." Hikage replied again. But at that moment rika and kudara started to float upwards about to feet. Then they started to dissolve....
Rika looked around for her parnets whom had been there just a minute ago. "Mama? Papa? Where are you? I need you! Don't leave me!" She yelled hopelessly as she colapsed sobbing. She didn't want to be alone....wasn't it enough to see her parents die in front of her? why was she being tortured this way? Seeing her parents run away from her? What had she done to dserve this? What....?!? She stopped thinking when she heard asoft groan somewhere behind her. She turnered around to see Kudara on the ground gaining concainess. "Are we alright? Where are we?" she asked him. "i don't know...was his reply. that's when they actually looked around them. They were surounded by pitch black darkness. Like what you would excpect would happen if you were taken and eaten by a monster....she heard echos of voices...her parents,Trilby, Hikage, and....herself? "What? No this is at trick! Can't you see that isn't me! I'm here!"Rika screamed into the darkness. "Rika whereare you we will find you! Is Kudara with you?"She heard Trilby yell. She started to reply yes but before she could get the word out of her mouth she heard 4 blood curdling screams...."Ohmigod!" Rika said,"Guys? Mom Dad? Are you alright? oh god....". "We must try to find them...but I think it's too late....oh Trilby....what will I do without you?...Oh lord..."kudara siad. The two set out to seach...

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby screamed. She had lost contact with Kudara and Rika. She heard footsteps around her, and she was back in her own body. She looked up to see Gene knelling by her and Sarah looking worried. Tear streemed endlessly down her cheeks. " No. I lost them. Rika and Kudara are trapped. Hikage... i didnt see her, but i have feeling she okay. But..." She buried her face in Genes shoulder. He put a comfurting arm around her shoulder. Sarah knelt by her and looked at Gene, concerned for her friends. Trilby sobbed. "Kudara... Rika!" No, Kudara, I finally had you back. You cant leave me now! Trilby thought.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage looked around and heard 4 sets of nail scraping screams. She looked around and around. Suddenly, two figures stood in front of her. They weren't of anyone she knew, but they were more reptilian. She looked even further closer and noticed the eyes.

The eyes resembled those on her swords. She knew then it was the mythical snake and dragon. The snake had arms and it resembled a black King Cobra. The dragon, on the other hand, looked like a dragon that came out of a disney movie. It was white and had obisidian eyes. It looked more magical and holy than the snake. They bowed to her and turned to lead her somewhere.

As they got closer, Hikage noticed Rika, Kudara, and the parents. Kudara and Rika were defending them from the monster that was behind Rika.[/i]

"Rika! Kudara! That monster is not to be harmed!"

[i]Kudara and Rika looked to Hikage in confusion. Something was up.[/i]

"I have reason to believe that this monster is not here to harm, but to protect a grave secret...a secret that in which is in Rika. Rika, to make this monster leave, you must be one with the monster. Within that monster is a spirit that follows you and protects you. It only turned like this due to the grave secret. Now, tell us...what it is or else we are all in danger!"[/color]
"I...I...*sighs*OK! The secret is that...I NEVER WANT TO BE ALONE!"

[color=ff66cc][i]A huge force of wind blew by and the monster flew with it. In its place was a...[/i][/color][/size]

Rika and Kudara had beens searching for hours. Every now and then they heard voices like a few minutes ao they heard 4 screams, Hikage, and Rika's voice yelling something. Rika looked so worried that Kudara said "We WILL find then so don't worry.". He put his hand on her shoulder to console her when they found out something troubling. When he touched her his hand went right through her and it felt like somebody had poured ice water all over his hand. "What the?!..." Kudara whisperd in astonesment. Rika slowly touched her leg only to get the same affect. "Am I a-G Gost?"She asked wide-eyed. "Wait it my not be just you."Kudrara said, "See?" . Kudara had touched his forehead only to find his hand go right through. "Oh god, are we dead?" Rika asked starting to tremble. "Maybe-No think were just in comas and our bodies are somewhere else.-I hope." Kudrara whispered the last part. "Well lets try to find our bodies. I mean we ARE psykics." Rika said not trembling as much. But they triedand tried but nothing. Nothing at all. "Maybe our bodies are gone and all we are now are souls." Kudara said. "Well I doubt this heaven....Wait what happened after I started shaking Kudara. Please tell me everything our lives may depend on it...."

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby got a hold of herself and leaned back on the wall. "Okay," she told the other two." We HAVE got to figure out what this is about and help Rika!" She closed her eyes, and started to concentrate. " Sit down, this may be a bumpy ride. Become your spirit selves anf heklp 'me' search for HIkage, Rika and Kudara." Gene watched her and when she didnt say anymore, decided to try. Sarah followed their example and the three friends search relentlessly. Trilby thought at the other two, : We need to look harder. We may be going in circles.: : How can we tell? Its pitch black!: Gene said. Trilby hld up her hand and the others fell silent. Trilby cocked her head and followed the sound of Kudara and Rika's voices. She saw the pair and Thought at them,: Are you two ok? Its me, Trilby! I've got Sarah and Gene!: Kudara saw her and waved. : I think were ok! You might want to ask Rika though...: He looked over his shoulder at where Rika had been, but she was gone. Trilby looked around her and she foound nothing. :No...:

Gene looked around but didn't see where rika went. It seemed like trilby was about to start crying again. "Don't worry we'll find her" gene said. Trilby nodded as they started looking around for rika. "So does any one have a idea where we are" kudara asked. "I have a idea. It could be that we're on a field where only ones mind can get to but not there body" gene said. "I guess that's possible but why would we end up here" kudara asked. "Who realy knows. It might have to do with rika but we wont know untill we find her" gene said. "If that's the case then we'll look untill we find her" trilby said as they started looking for any signs of rika.

"Kudara? Kudara, where are you?!"Rika yelled into the darkness. Before he could tell her what happened after she collasped they were seprated. It was like somebody didn't want her to know. A giant ust of wind had blow-or more pulled- her away and now she was alone. Very alone. She had heard voices-everybodys voices-and she had searched for them to no avail. Of course by the time she started to search she already knew she wouldn't find them.She and Kudara had looked for hours after they had heard all the other voices but they didn't find anything then either. It was like she was in a different diminsion all by herself...

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby took a deep breathe. Ok, guys? You two," she pointed to Gene and Sarah," will try to find Hikage. Kudara and I will try to find Rika." She looked to Kudara for assitance, and he nodded. Gene looked at Sarah and she shrugged. They went off, leaving Kudara and Trilby to look for Rika. " Okay, where to start..." Trilby was cut off by a look in Kudara's eyes. They looke at each other, and Trilby couldnt stop herself. She threw her arms around Kudara's shoulders and burried her face in his shoulder. "O, gods.." she said. " I thought you would never come back!" She looked up at him and her eyes were wet. " YOu had been gone for a year and when you came back, I thought you were going to stay! Then this had to happen." She looked a way and detached herself. " I thought i had lost you..."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage looked on and somehow knew that something wasn't right. she walked forward and touched Rika and everything grew hazy. She jumped back and looked around. Everything became solid and she was inside a large room. It had gold and silver sabers, katanas, butterfly knives, dragon daggers, guns, and rifles.[/i]

"Where am I? What the...? Who's in that desk? Why am I here? Wasn't I just with Rika and the others? What is going on? Rika is one messed up person, or she has split personality spirits."

[i]Hikage walked towards the desk and wondered who was sitting in it and the chair started to turn. Soon, she saw...[/i][/size][/color]

Rika was siting down on the hard, cold ground imagining what she would be eating right now if she wasn't stuck in this place. Just when she was imagining some good looking rice balls she heard someone calling her name that made her forget her hunger. "Rika,darling, why are you sitting there looking hungry? Come and eat with us." Said Rika's mother, Miso,"You know it's not good to keep your father waiting for food." Miso said sternly. She held out her hand to her daughter and Rika took it pulling herself up. The moment their hands touched the darkness faded away to revile a brightly lit dinning room with a table groaning from the weight of hundreds of dishes. Rika's father, Toyu, was sitting at the head of the table looking grumpy because he was waiting for his food. Rika and Miso sat down and after a quick prayer they all started to eat. Rika was so happy she didn't eat for a long time she just looked at her parents eating happaily like they had never died and left her so alone.....After a good 15 minutes she decided to eat before her food was stone cold. She lifted her spoon of soup but when it touched her lips everything was engulped by the darkness. Her parents were gone with all the food and light. But she was not alone. There was a figure standing infront of her. The figure sterted to talk. "This could never go away if you joined my forces. You could have your parents with you forever. Never dieing, never ageing. All you have to do is one job for me. So will you do join me?".....
Hey Arika don't be so mean. Rika's not THAT messed up. *sniff* LOL

Gene and sarah continued to look for hikage. "I have a question for you gene about what you said back there" sarah asked. "Go ahead and shoot" gene said. "When you said that this could be a field for the mind, what exactly did you mean" sarah asked. "I belive that when we focused on finding the others our minds were sent to this field and if your wondering how this place was created I don't know" gene said. They continued to look around.
"Well even if this is a field for the mind i'm tierd" sarah said sitting down. "If this is a field of the mind I should be able to create obects" gene thought as he closed his eyes and started to concentrate. A glowing disk appeared under them and lifted them. "What's going on" sarah asked standing up and looking down the side of the disk. "Since this is a field for the mind things should be able to be created by ones thoughts and ones will" gene said as the disk started flying along the floor. "I guess this will speed up the search then" sarah said sitting down.

"I know who you are! Your the who killed them! You Bastard!" Rika screamed at the cloaked figure. "Aha but if I can bring them back dose it really matter if I killed them?" the cloaked starger chuckled. "Yes it does! For what you didwill make me forever hate you! You can't play with people's lives, making them die and then come back to life! It's cruel for the people who love them!" Rika screamed back. "I can make it all better Rika...I could make it better then before... I could-"The figure started before Rika intruped him again. "No you can't no one can!" Rika yelled. To this this the figure grabed Rika's chin and tilted it so she was forced to look in ti it's dark black eyes. "I can bring back Takeshi back."the figure said. "What do you want me to do?" asked Rika.
"Kill the element guardians and their leader, that Trilby girl...."
In the pitch darkness though split up all the gaurdians falt a feeling of doom and shivered at the same moment.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]In the chair sat a small bunny like creature. It looked to her, then its ears drooped. A strong sense of darkness was near. It sent a chill down Hikage's spine.

The rabbit jumped onto the desk then into Hikage's arms, shivering. Hikage pet its head and knew exactly what it was shivering about.[/i]

"Sshh. It's ok. I know exactly how you feel. Wait, this is in Rika's as well as everyone elses mind, right? Then that means I can just close my eyes and imagine her being here with me. But wait, everytime I say Rika, a chill goes down my spine and I shiver, why? Oh, well. I've got to get Rika back."

[i]Hikage closed her eyes and imagined her with Rika. She kept her eyes closed and felt herself being pulled into something. When she opened her eyes, she was in something. She looked into her arms and saw that the rabbit was in the seat next to her. She heard meowing and looked out the window to see that it was a Nekobus that she was in.

Hikage smiled. She kept saying Rika, take me to Rika over and over. Hoping that it would take her to Rika.[/i][/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
... Bring her to me! I have special torture for her!" The figure laughed maniaclly and Rika stared at it in horror.
Trilby gasped. She felt as if something was choking her. Kudara looked at her and caught her when she fell. Her eyes went blurry, and she blacked out. The last thing she heard was some idiot laughing and Kudara calling," Trilby! No! TRILBY!!..."

Gene and sarah continued going along the floor on the disk. He felt a chill go down his spine. "Did you feel that" gene asked sarah. "Ya, I felt some thing" sarah said looking around. "I think I can take us to the source" gene said redirecting the dsk. A couple of minutes later they came upon a bubble. "Did it come from here" sarah asked as they landed. "It seems like it. Let's see if we can get in" gene said walking off the disk. Once sarah got off it dissapered.
Gene put his hand to the bubble and a hole opened. They walked through. Gene looked around and saw hikage and a rabbit sitting in a chair next to her. "We'll we found you" gene said. "How did you two get here" hikage asked. "We'll tell you later. Where's rika. Kudara and trilby are looking for her" sarah asked. "I don't know. I think she's some where in here" hikage said. Gene looked aroun but didn't see any one other than them. "Some thing doesn't seem right about this place" gene thought.

"Bastard. You won't really bring him back and I know it. I'd never kill Trilby or the others. EVER. How do yo uknow about him anyway....?" Rika looked seethingly into the monster's eyes. "Let me see how do I know about the dead boyfriend who was killed by a horrible plague whom you never got over let me see....Let's just say I have my ways. Oh and you WILL kill them." the evil one grined. "How do you know. Mabey I'll just kill YOU! Hyahhhhhhhhh!" Rika yelled as she thrust her IceFlame Blade into the figure's chest. Blood came pouring out....of Rika. "What?! How?!? I stabbed you...." Rika said while blood trickled out of the side of her mouth. If she was not healed she WOULD die. "Silly child, of course I knew you wouldn't accept my offer. So I knew to get you to do my bidding I'd have to recreat you just before your death so I would have loatly to me. Now you could not defy me if you tried. I control your will now. After I save you though we will be connected. If your friends kill me you will die........If they kill you I will die....but I will forefill my promise I will bring tyour loved ones back...At the cost of your friends life." chuckeled the figure. But Rika did not hear any of this...she had blacked out after she finished speaking....she did not see the figure using magic to seal up her wound and give her black blood so she would have enough blood....she didn't know her eyes had turned pitsh black and the pupils had become those of a cat, slited....In fact no of the gradians knew....they did feel another shiver though....this time so great they alll felt it...even Trilby....

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby gasped. Her eyes flew open and she saw Kudara leaning over her. "Rika! She-she... Oh No!" She flew up and said," COme on! We have to find her!" She closed her eyes, and in front of her there was a disc. She hopped on it. " Climb on. We need to find the others first." The disc flew fast, ans soon they came to a bubble. She pressed ehr hand to it, and she fell in. Kudara jumped off the disc and helped Trilby up. They ran over to the Guardians.

"Some things up isn't there" gene said looking at trilby and kudara as they entered. "Ya, but I don't think any of us will like it" trilby said. "Then let's leave this bubble before some thing strange happenes in here" gene said as he stood up. He opened a portale for them to leave through. The rabbit sitting next to hikage jumped into her arms as they left. "So what's with the rabbit" trilby asked as she jumped out of the bubble. "I realy don't know. I found it and it jumped into my arms. It seemed like it was afraid of some thing" hikage said. "Let's keep it with us. It might be a key or some thing in this place" gene said to trilby. Trilby nodded. Gene looked at the bubble and it started to dissapere. "We'll I was right. It does seem like some thing strange is about to happen" gene said.

Ahem and now for a post that Rika dosen't have a single line in!! So why am I posting! because i don't want to practice vilion right now, that's why!
Gene was right. It was like there was a storm in the darkness like something had been disrupted...."Freaky" Sarah said. "Yeah I wonder if it will rain?" Trilby inquired and stuck her hand out as if waiting for a raindrop to weeten it. "*Ahem* Yeah well let's get back to the subject Trilby."Kudara said loudly to get Trilby to stop daydreaming. "Yeah I felt like something is up with Rika. Somithing REALLY bad. You all felt that right?" She asked everyone. They all nodded. "I hope we find her soon..." Hikage said. At this Trilby looked like she was about to cry. "Awww don't worry Trilby. Will find her for sure." Gene comferted. At this Trilby looked up at the dark sky(or whatever was at the top) and said" Yeah will find her. Then will kick her butt for making us worry." she sniffed back a tear and smiled. They all looked up at the sky as if Rika would appear ther.
And thus concudes a post where my charachter dosen't appear. Man I need some hobbies....

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby shuddered. SHe felt her bond with Rika weakoning. SHe got an idea. " I'll try to contact her with my mind. I have the strongest physcick abilities, and the strongest mind voice." :RIKA! Where are you?: SHe waited for an answer, but none came. "DAMN!" Gene looked at her. SHe sighed. " I cant reach her, which is od..." She could always talk to Rika. Nothing had ever stopped them before. "It was like she was someone else. That would be the only thing that could stop me from reaching her, if she had a different or seperate mind." SHe felt a faint reply and said," OMG... SHe-cant reply, something is stopping her..."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage looked around and felt a dark presence around where she walked off of. The others tried to follow, but something blocked it. Hikage looked back and wondered what was going on.

The rabbit creature jumped out of her arms and its hairs on its back went up. It was hissing at something in the deep darkness. When Hikage walked over and touched the rabbit, something happened and they walked into a whole new dimension. Rika looked to her with sad eyes.[/i]

"Rika? Rika, what's wrong? Is that you?"[/color]
"Yeah. *sniff* It's me. But, this is the only good there is...in me."
[color=ff66cc]"What happened?"[/color]
"Well, I saw and he tried to tell me something. Now, kill me. Help, please...and hurry."
[color=ff66cc]"What? Kill you? Wait! Where are you going?"

[i]With that, Hikage was joined back with the others she discussed what Rika had told her.[/i]

"Listen guys. Rika told me that someone tried to tell her something, but it sounded all gibberish and she said Kill me. But she needs our help and fast. I think maybe we should call V'sh'thou. He can help us. He is a great factor in this."

[i]Trilby stood there uncomfortably.[/i][/color]

"Are you sure? I mean, can he really help us?"
[color=ff66cc]"He has to. If he doesn't, then we can't go on. Listen, I'll contact him through the shadows. He might answer us."

[i]Hikage closed her eyes and felt herself being pulled through the shadows to V'sh'thou. She tried to give him a message.[/i][/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby sighed. She added her power to the call. :V'Sh"Thou? We need your help! Please! V"SH"THOU!: She called with HIkage and hoped with all her heart that Rika would be all right.