OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

[QUOTE=Skyechild91]OCC: If that wasnt confusing, I dont know what is...

IC: Trilby held Ryus hand, and thought at Kudara, [i]K? You okay? I... have someone I want you to meet. [/i]She looked up at her brother confidently as she waited for Kudara's answer. Rika now had a steady pulse, and Trilby smiled, content.[/QUOTE]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] Okay now a while ago I pmed Terra asking her if I could start this back up. I was going to but then we ran into a slight problem; Guardian Stom was banned. So I had to find somebody else to take her place as Trilby. This has been done. Now I relize that most of the orignal people have either stopped coming to the OG or just don't want to praticapate any longer so the sign ups will be opened up again after I Pm everybody tellingh them it's back. If they say no then I will put in the sign-ups who is or is not coming back. Oh and there might be one new charcter too. So after the new Trilby posts (or if I edit this post) this will start up again. Thanks.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: ^^ This will be fun... tell me if I screw anything up on Tribly, kay?

IC: Someone knocked, and Tribly mentally unlocked the door. Kudara came in, and said, "Who?" Trilby smiled. "Kudara, this is my brother, my twin, Ryu." Ryu smiled at Kudara, a warm, friendly smile.

Kudara nodded. "Okay. So expect me to believe that he just arrived?" trilby saw betrayel in his calm eyes. She said, "You don't beleive me, do you?"

OOC: I need a little boost... ^^; Hehe... *nervous laughing* I'm a little nervous...

Gene walked around the cabin. He decided that he should be keeping gaurd incase some thing was to come up. He walked around the cabin but saw no sign of any thing happening. As he walked back to the door he felt like some thing had happened. He looked around but didn't see any thing.

"I guess i'll check on it in the mourning" gene said.

He rested his hand on his sword and headed back into the cabin. As he walked in he heard trilby talking to some one.

"I guess ryu's waken up" gene thought as he sat on the couch.

[size=1][color=#999999][B]OOC:[/B] I have a new picture. It is the Guardian Kurayami Hikage. She is the reincarnation. Well, let's just bring back Hikage for now.
------------------

[i]Hikage sat beside Gene and smiled. She looked to Ryu and saw that he was waking. She then got up and heard voices. As she walked, she immediately fell to the floor holding her head. Voices inside crowded them and screamed at her.[/i]

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!", "I won't be here much longer!", "SAVE ME!"

[i]Suddenly, she fell to the floor and fainted. People looked to her and ran. Something was not quite right with Hikage. Something was strange about her.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC; Isn't it Rika? WHose waking up?

IC: Trilby left Rika, and knelt next ti Hikage. :Hikage? Hikage!: She sent to her, desperatley. She sheilded her friends mind, trying to do something useful.

She looked at Ryu, who cupped his hands over hers, which were placed on Hikages forehead. They were soft, and she felt energy coursing through them.

She looked to gene. :Help me!: She sent, at a loss for words. She seemed to forget how to speak.

OOC: Okays, i am confuzzled...

o.o.c: you're not the only one confused

Even though gene didn't need to hear trilby say any words he knew that he should help. He lifted up hikage and put him on the couch. Gene had figured some thing would happen and wha ever it was seemed to be starting.

"Stay here for a sec gene said" as he headed for the door.

Once he was out side he took out his sword and started concentrating. He stabed the sword into the ground. A ring went around the cabin and glowed for awhile. The ring was a shield that woud protect them from some attacks as long as gene could stay concentrated. He pulled the sword out and looked around a last time then headed back in to help.

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]Okay i'll take care of the minor details later but right now we can move on with all the characters we have. I think I'll be opening up the Recruitments again. Now lets get this show on the road. It might we wise to just forget all the other posts since my last one as I said it wouldn't be starting back up till Friday. Lol whatever though...[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]*****************************************************************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Rika slowly driffted out of her sleep and fluttered her eyelashes open. Yawning she rubbed her eyes trying to get the morning gunk out. But this stuff, this stuff wasn't normal, it was black. She stared at her hands where the gunk had rubbed onto fo a few minutes in puzzlement. Suddenly she heard a faint tune on the breeze that she relized she had heard in the last bits of her sleep. She smiled and stared into the golden sunlight streaming through the window as her door creaked open. Trilby 's eyes floded over with trears as she saw Rika was finally back among the living. "Yo-'sup?" Rike said waving to Trilby stiffling a yawn with the other hand. "RIKA!!!!!" Trilby screamed in joy as she tackled Rike on the bed. Between gasps for air Rika turned back towards the window straining to hear the tune over her best friend's loud squeals which eventually brought everyone into the room. That song...it sounded almost fimilar...[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]********************************************************************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] [color=darkred]Standing on a mountain top looking down on the cabin a cloaked figue was playing the flute. The cloak ,which covered it's whole body except the extended arms , was ripped and tattered and a deep dark red which resembled blood. Hearing the screams of dilight the flutist stopped playing and smiled a smile that was ment for only one person, their loved one. The person looked up into the sky and said "I'm finally back. And this time I'll protect you Rika. No matter what." At that moment a burst of wind came and took the cloak letting the person be fully exposed to the light. The sandy hair glinted in the golden sunlight and the person smiled from ear to ear as they jumped this way and that, going down the mountain, grabing the cloak at the last minute.[/color][/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#8b0000]********************************************************************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]Okay NOW you can post lol.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

• 2 weeks later...
Trilby hugged Rika as she came to. She said, ?OMG! Hey, Rika-chan are you alrig-? she stopped as Rika held a finger to her lips. Then she sighed. Trilby lit up and said, smiling, ?Rika, this is Ryu, my twin. Ryu, this is my best friend, Rika.? Ryu smiled, and hed out a hand.

Trilby turned to the group. ?Well, now that Rikas alright, we should be ready. That guy hit us, and hard. He attacked our friends, knowing they were our weak spots, and that we?d do anything for them. What will he try next, I don?t know. Maybe make us turn against one another.? She turned to Hikage. ?Do you think you could get in touch with our shadow friend?? Hikage shrugged. ?I could try.?

"If you're doing that make sure I know when he'll show up" gene said heading into a hall.

Trilby nodded as gene went into the hall. Gene drew his sword and looked it over. The symbols on his sword were still there but the blade edges had worn down so they wouldn't cut very well. He figured all of there weapons had been worn down and would need to be worked on. As he walked through the hall he looked out the window and thought he saw some one leaving one of the mountains close by but figured he was seeing things. He came to a door and opened it then started down the steps. Once the stairs ended he flipped a switch and lights came on. There were tools and different weapons hanging on the wall. He went to a sword sharpener and started working.

"Once i'm finished working on my sword i'll start working on every one elses weapons" gene thought.

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] [/color][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] When Trilby finally stopped hugging Rika she looked down at the bedspread and asked "Hey Rika...Do-Do you remember what you did berfore, before you...um...woke up?". "yeah, Trilby I, I do. And gods I'm so sorry. You now I would never try to hurt you...I tried to fight it but-" Rika looked towards the window biting her lip to hold back the tears. "I understand" Trilby said looking up into her best friends eyes. Rika smiled sadly and accepted the gaze. "Right so can I ask you something now? Did you guys hear a flute?"Rika asked. "No, but then I was so excited you were okay. Plus Hikage was hearing voices..." Trilby looked over at Hikage who was shaking her head no at the flute question. "Oh? Well I'm glad you're better now, Hikage. it'd be bad if we lost you. Man I could've sworn I heard a song coming from flute..." Rika said gazing out the window,"Maybe after you're possessed your ears screw up" she said looking back at them grinning.[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]*****************************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Righto...um hey I'm not sure Drix is coming back I never got a PM back from him....[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Hikage stood with Rika and Trilby and another voice came into her head. This time it was clear and she could tell what kind of person it was. It was a man's voice. It seemed as if he needed something. She couldn't tell what. But, as he spoke to her, Hikage heard a flute.

Rika looked to her and wondered what was wrong. Suddenly, Hikage's eyes changed to an obsidian black and her clothes became black as well, they had begun to change into a ninja outfit. She heard the flute's song once more and looked to Rika.[/i]

"Someone's calling for Kurayami Onmitsu. And I ntend to find out who's calling for me."

[i]Hikage or whoever it was that seemed to leave the cabin, left in such a hurry. Rika looked to that person and heard the flute as well. Something about it made her realize that it wasn't a regular flute. It was created from magic.[/size][/color][/i]

[b][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4b0082]Rika gasped. "Why didn't I see it before?" she said to herself as she jumped out of her bed and ran out of the room following Hikage(or whoever that was...), "What the?! Hey Rika wait up!" Trilby shouted gettig up from the bed and running after her. On her way out of the house Trilby shouted to Gene from upstairs" Gene!~ Something is happeneing come quick! We can fix our weapons with magic!! Just come on!" She left the stair way and ran out of the house as Gene grabed his sword and headed up the stairs. Rika and Hikage were already far ahead. They were heading towards the mountains. They were stopped in their tracks however by a gigantic monster blob of-"s**t!" trilby said when she saw it when she got out of the house and saw the monster.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4b0082]***************************************************[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4b0082]I'm sorry I couldn't help it!! lol [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]