OtakuBoards

50 vs. Shady

Guest FlamingPegasus

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Oviously your both extreme Newbies. I don't want to actas a mod, but You gotta put more quality in your posts or the Mods will shut the thread down. [/B][/QUOTE]

*raises eyebrow*

Ahem. I personally would rather listen to Eminem then 50 cent if I really had to choose. At least Eminem has songs about things other than girls, sex, money, etc. [wow, I got shot nine times, praise me now]

He seems more intelligent, too.

[QUOTE]

--The Bouncer--

Eminem now only raps about how he hates his mom, and he wants to kill his ex. who cares no one wants to hear you problems. he can spit some tight lyrics when he wants. but othr than that .....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, having sex while stuffing yourself with drugs and dancing [somehow, at the same time! WOW!] is much more fun to listen to. I really don't see anything wrong with singing about one's problems, even though some singers over-do it.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manic [/i]
[B]Watch it, Shinobi1827. Even if it's technically not profane, we don't allow the name-calling of other members. Do [i]not[/i] call anyone an idiot. [/B][/QUOTE]

If u ever knew him, you'd call him one, too. I'm happy i moved out of that neighborhood...

Anyway,

[quote]Ahem. I personally would rather listen to Eminem then 50 cent if I really had to choose. At least Eminem has songs about things other than girls, sex, money, etc. [wow, I got shot nine times, praise me now] [/quote]

True...but..besides the cover of his cd, when did he ever say he got nine shots? I wouldn't really know..for i don't have the album,..but of all the times i borrowed it from freinds i never heard him say that. Of course i only listen to 3 of his songs..so what do i know?