I am sure most knew that H}{H did it.
but here are my WWE scores
Match Quality-3/3
Main Event- 2/2
Storyline Development 1/1
Entertaining Storyline-1/1
Something Shocking or Important-1/1
Comedy 1/1
Crowd Participation1/1 (well I liked the part where a fan thew a roll of toilet paper at the "island boys"
10/10
It was a very good RAW for the fact that we found out that HBK will be back in the ring.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pyro_kai
i think it was the big show.........probably because he is a big and angry kind of like fat bastard on austin powers.....

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
Angle starts the match in a fireman's carry into an armbar lock. Cena knocks down Angle with a punch to the mouth in an irish-whip attempt. Angle locks in a side headlock, leading to a shoulder takedown. Angle starts getting frustrated and Cena clothesline's him right down again. Both men continue to exchange good moves and all. In the end, Kurt Angle gets DQ'd when Chris Benoit came into ring and gives Cena the Crippler Crossface. Afterwards, Rey Mysterio comes down and hurricanrana's Benoit out of the ring. Rey calls out Benoit to get back in but Eddie Guerrero comes in from behind and knocks down Rey and gives him the spinning tiltawhile-into-a-backbreaker. Finally, Edge comes out and clears the ring of Guerrero.
Winner VIA DQ - John Cena

Mark Henry vs. D-Von
Mark begins the match with power offensive moves. Mark drops his head across D-Von's head as he was in the middle rope. D-Von comes back with a clothesline and a diving punch and slugs away. Mark Henry quickly regains control and gives D-Von a face-first drop. Mark gives D-Von a running powerslam and gets the 1-2-3. After the match, Batista attacks Mark. D-Von goes to the top rope but before D-Von could do anything, Rikishi come out and slams D-Von down and knocks Batista out of the ring. Rikishi calls out Batista and D-Von allows Batista to get in the ring with Rikishi. This starts an imprompt due match.
Winner VIA Pinfall - Mark Henry

Batista vs. Rikishi
Rikishi started the match with several punches until Batisita overwhelmes him and pumbles him down. Batista locks in a reverse chinlock on Rikishi until Rikishi fights outta it. Rikishi kicks Batista in the gut and follows up with a DDT. Rikishi drills a savate kick on Batista to get the 1-2-3. Despite D-Von's attempt at aid, it backfired on him. After the match, D-Von and Batista stared each other down.
Winner VIA Pinfall - Rikishi

Brock Puts His Title Shot Up
Brock goes into Hogan's lockerroom despite Paul Heyman's strong advisements not too. Both Hogan and Brock talk about being young and the WWE title. Brock wanted to know if Hogan still wanted to go through with it and Hogan was all for it. Brock Lesnar then put his title shot at Summerslam up in his match later tonight against Hogan. After the conversation between Brock and Hogan ended, Paul kept insisting to Brock not screw with Hogan because he's overcome so much. Brock then claimed that Paul is losing confidence in him. Paul is left a confused wreck.

Torrie Wilson/Nidia Cat-Fight
After that, Torrie Wilson and Nidia have an unknown scuffle in the back. Jamie Noble is trying to separate Torrie from Nidia and Nidia is trying fight back. Billy Kidman comes along and goes after Jamie Noble until everybody gets separated by the refs.

Hurricane & Shannon More vs. Billy & Chuck
Great tag action in this match. As Billy and Chuck was gonna hit their Code Red top rope clothesline on Moore, Moore rolls up Chuck while Billy missed and got an upset 1-2-3.
Winners VIA Pinfall - Shannon Moore, Hurricane Helms

Heyman Talks To Stephanie McMahon
Paul goes into Steph's office and then Steph asks him if he's seen Dawn Marie and Paul says he hasn't. Paul tries to talk about the Brock/Hogan stirpot incident where Brock put his title shot against The Rock up at SummerSlam. Steph said it was a great idea where it could be a possible Rock vs. Hogan Pt. II. Steph congradulated Heyman for it. However the real reason for Paul's being in Steph's office never came out. Steph then asked Paul to get Dawn Marie for him. Paul then tells Steph that she's becoming more like her father everyday.

Rey Mysterio Jr & John Cena & Edge vs. Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle
John Cena gets dominated throughout most of the entire match. After several minutes of punishment from Eddie and Benoit, Edge gets tagged in. Edge cleans house with Benoit, Guerrero and Angle. Edge spears Angle but Edge gets German'd by Benoit. Eddie drops Rey in the brainbuster. Cena hits Eddie with the spinning inverted powerbomb. Angle comes back in and gives Cena the Olympic Slam. Rey comes back and gives Angle the 6-1-9 spinning leg sweep on the ropes to Angle and follows up with the West Coast Pop Springboard Hurricanrana to get the 1-2-3 on Angle. After the match, Angle is very mad but doesn't attack Eddie or Benoit.
Winners VIA Pinfall - Rey Mysterio, Edge, John Cena

Kidman & Torrie Wilson vs. Jamie Noble & Nidia
Torrie comes in straight after Nidia, but Kidman holds back Torrie and Noble holds back Nidia. Noble and Kidman begin the match with Noble getting the upper hand. Kidman comes back with a head scissors. Kidman hits a sitout powerbomb, Nidia breaks up the count and Kidman stops Nidia by pulling her shorts and Nidia slaps him and Noble comes up from behind but knocks down Nidia instead. Torrie and Kidman get Nidia at their mercy and Torrie spanks her butt. Noble attacks Kidman and Nidia rolls up Torrie to get the 1-2-3.
Winners VIA Pinfall - Nidia, Jamie Noble

Brock and Hogan lockup and Brock shoves down Hogan and Brock gets very cocky. As the match progresses, Brock remains in control a reverse chinlock but Hogan comes back up each time. Brock crotches Hogan between the steel post and maintains control of the match. Hogan Hulks Up and hits the 3 slams and the Big Boot, Hogan drops the leg but Lesnar kicks out. Hogan gives Brock the Big Boot again but Paul Heyman interferes. Brock gives Hogan the F-5 and then wastes time making the cover on Hogan, instead he locks Hogan in a side bearhug and Hogan bleeds from the mouth and eventually passes out. The ref checks Hogan's right arm and it drops 3 times. Brock prevails. After the match, Brock gets a chair and levels Hogan with it and is busted wide open. Brock and Paul then gloat over the victory and warns The Rock in Australia that his blood will be in Brock's hands at SummerSlam. Brock takes some of Hogan's blood and smears it on his chest like a badge of honor.

That was sick I hope Rock beats the heck out of Lesnar.

Also the commercial about Kane do you think he'll interfere in a match at summslam because it said the fire stil burns.

I knew it ment Kane's coming back but when during Summerslam (I heard from somebody he's gonna be ok by then or earlier0 is he gonna attack or before.

News and Rumors for Saturday, August 10

Since I hate writing up the first paragraph of the news reports (ie. "the intro"), I'll just remind everyone that the Saturday news and rumors are coming up next and if you want to continue reading, well continue reading...

WWE Raw was held this Monday live from Baltimore, Maryland. Although the show wasn't as good as the past two weeks', it wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination and basically centered around the whole Shawn Michaels/Triple H fiasco. Naturally, Triple H was all over the show, interrogating potential suspects before it was finally revealed that he was the guy solely responsible on the attack on Michaels. Elsewhere, Chris Jericho made his "official" return to Raw in the form of an interview and a good match versus Rob Van Dam. Other highlights included the re-debut of Victoria, more controversial shenanigans by the UnAmericans, an apparent one-time reunion by the Hardy Boyz and more of the Island Boys, now known as Rosie and Jamal. If you missed the show, you can check out the Raw Results.

As mentioned in the last report, this week's WWE Smackdown! show was actually taped last Sunday in Richmond, Virginia due to the fact that a lot of the talent on the Smackdown! roster was to make the long trip down south for the show in Melbourne, Australia. For the most part, Smackdown! was another solid show with the continued elevation of youngsters Rey Mysterio, Edge and John Cena as they took on the Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero trio. There was also more advancement in the individual Eric Bischoff/Stephanie storyline as both Stacy Keibler and Dawn Marie were present in secondary roles. And finally, there was the announced Brock Lesnar/Hollywood Hulk Hogan match with Lesnar not only beating Hogan, but following it up with a ruthless beating that has allegedly kept Hogan off of the Australian live event. If you didn't catch this show, please read the Smackdown! Results before progressing further.

Ratings for this week saw WWE Raw pull in a composite score of 3.7, off of hours of 3.4 and 3.9. That is the same rating that the show drew last week, which I suppose is more good news and than bad. WWE Smackdown! on the other hand drew a 4.4 overnight rating which fell all the way to a 2.7 final broadcast number, making it the lowest non-holiday score for the show in history. Luckily, there was a very good explanation as Smackdown! was pre-empted in two major markets: New York and Los Angeles and that surely accounts for the low score. Weekend ratings showed Sunday Night Heat drawing a 1.2, Velocity generating a 1.0 and Confidential producing a 1.0 as well. All three shows improved by approximately 20% from the previous week, which of course can only be good.

Next week, WWE invades Seattle, Washington for both their Raw and Smackdown! shows, to take place on Monday and Tuesday, respectively. A couple reasons I mention this, the first of which is that this is the first time WWE has held events on back-to-back nights in the same city since the company divided itself into two. Of course, I mentioned this last week, but WWE is eyeing Safeco Field in Seattle as a potential Wrestlemania 19 location and if rumors are to be believed, it will be announced in the near future that this is indeed where they will hold their yearly extravaganza. Safeco is a great choice too because not only is it a new, beautiful and large stadium, it has a retractable roof which obviously protects against a situation in which the weather is unwilling to cooperate. Anyway, back to Raw and Smackdown!, the fact that all the superstars will be in one area over a two day span means that WWE can logically go through with some cool roster shuffling or appearances if they so choose. And for those fans interested, pretty much every WWE superstar will be in the house, including reigning champion the Rock who is scheduled to appear on both shows after an absence last week.

The attack on Shawn Michaels was arguably the theme of Raw with Triple H making an appearance in a bunch of segments as he tried to find out the person or persons responsible for the attack on his so called best friend. As it turned out, it was a ploy all along as Shawn Michaels appeared at the very end of the show and presented some video surveillance footage which revealed Triple H as the culprit all along. Video footage aside, Michaels and Triple H then went on with their 15-minute interview, basically confirming the much speculated match between them for Summerslam is on. The interesting thing to note however is that both men kept on re-iterating that Michaels can no longer "wrestle" all the while hyping that their encounter at the upcoming PPV would be a "fight" more than a "wrestling match". I think this is pretty self-explanatory as they are preparing the audience for a match that may possibly not deliver what many expect. It's no secret that one of the reasons Shawn Michaels is hesitant to step back into the ring is not so much that he fears another back injury, but the fact that he doesn't want to let down all the fans who only remember the Shawn of old, the one who would almost always put up five star matches.

In regard to Michaels' future, the plan right now is for him to only wrestle this one match against Triple H and then depending on how it goes and/or how he feels, determine whether he will remain an active wrestler on the WWE roster or retire or go back to his usual non-wrestling role. This does not mean WWE management expects Michaels to not wrestle anymore; it simply means that WWE officials and bookers are progressing with storylines with the assumption that Shawn will not be a part of them. If by some chance, everything works out great and Shawn himself wants to continue wrestling, then I'm sure there will be no problems at all working him into storylines with other superstars. If you want my opinion, I can't see Shawn wrestling after Summerslam, but I think he will continue to remain on TV in some capacity.

A couple people have asked me why WWE even went through with the Shawn-through-the-car-window angle instead of just picking it up after the Triple H/Shawn Pedigree segment during the D-X interview and announcing the match the week after. It may seem kind of repetitive because at that instant, it was established that Triple H and Shawn would probably be wrestling, but I suspect the reason they went through the extras is to further establish Triple H as the heel. I wasn't really paying attention back then, but if the car incident didn't take place, it was possible that fans would be split regarding their loyalty to either Michaels or Triple H which wouldn't have been cool because WWE clearly wants Triple H as the heel and Shawn Michaels as the face. Further evidence to this is the fact that they spent only one week pushing the angle on the attack...if there was a more deeper purpose, it would surely have lasted longer.

Lilian Garcia fell as the latest victim to an attack by the Island Boys as most of the wrestling world knows them by. The move came about after Lilian and Howard Finkel got into a little squabble over their announcing skills, promoting the unentertained Eric Bischoff to cue the attack. I don't know what's up with this move, but there are a few things that spark my interest. I guess one possibility is that this could lead to some sort of Lilian vs. Howard feud, in line with a Tazz/Michael Cole vs. JR/Jerry Lawler feud that is part of a bigger Raw vs. Smackdown! storyline that WWE desperately yet unsuccessfully tries to hammer into our minds. I think that's stupid so we won't go there, but the fact that WWE is reportedly looking to hire a good looking Latina female coupled with the fact that Lilian Garcia's official website is hyping some sort of "big announcement" should raise some red flags. If you don't know much about Lilian, she is Spanish and has aspirations of getting into the music industry. Maybe it's just me speculating but perhaps the attack on Lilian is a way to write her off of TV forever so she can pursue those goals. The addition of the new Latina female would for all intents and purposes be Lilian's replacement in the backstage interview segments. This would also logically explain Howard Finkel's presence on Raw, if WWE decides to make him the announcer for that particular show. Again, this is just speculation but we'll find the truth out soon enough.

Over on Smackdown!, problems between Stephanie McMahon and Eric Bischoff continued in full force with Bischoff once again paying his rival a visit on her show. However, things escalated when Bischoff conspired with Steph's assistant Stacy Keibler and got his hands on some "time sensitive" documents that never made it to Stephanie. This all serves two purposes - the first of which is obvious in that it will cause Stephanie to seek some sort of retribution against Bischoff and Stacy and the second is that it will probably lead to some sort of angle between Dawn Marie and Stacy, something which WWE has wanted to do all along. If you remember, they started a little program between the two with Vince McMahon in the middle, but it all had to be scrapped when the storylines were reorganized and McMahon had himself written off of Smackdown!. Not sure what to make of this, but there are some rumomrs floating around that this is all going to lead to Stacy jumping ship over to Raw mainly because of her alliance with Bischoff and possibly because she is rumored to be going out with Test, who is also now on Raw.

Summerslam is only a couple weeks away and more so this week than last, it is becoming quite clear where WWE is heading in reference to angles and matches for the PPV. Only two matches are thus far confirmed, those being the world title match between The Rock and Brock Lesnar and the recently announced "fight" between former friends, Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Other possible matches include Kurt Angle taking on Rey Mysterio (kind of weird when you consider that WWE seemed to want Mysterio exclusively in the cruiserweight division), Chris Benoit facing off against John Cena Edge battling it out with Eddie Guerrero and Ric Flair taking on Chris Jericho. I suppose that would leave guys like Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Booker T, Hollywood Hogan and the UnAmericans to comprise the rest of the upper midcard, with the usual tag team or women's match left to round out the card. If it were up to me, I'd have Mysterio wrestle Jamie Noble for the Cruiserweight title and leave Angle to wrestle Hogan. Undertaker could probably team up with a returning Kane to take on Storm and Christian while Test would wrestle Booker T.

In other news from Raw, not sure when the Island Boys will actually and officially step into the ring as part of the match, but the fact that they are heels and the fact that the Hardy Boyz recently teamed up leads me to believe that a match between the two duos could very well take place in the coming weeks. A lot of people have asked me about the Hardy Boyz and why it seems they are being buried as of late. I'm not sure of the specifics but in Jeff's case, there aren't too many people who want to see him as a long-term champion of any sort due to his brittle nature and because he often burns himself out and in Matt's case, there are rumors that he's in the doghouse for assorted reasons, one of which is that he has been vocal backstage lately speaking up against the current direction of the WWE product. Take that for what it's worth.

Victoria made her first appearance on Raw in a couple years taking on Trish Stratus in a modest match that was probably more bad than good. I don't think it matters though because Victoria seems more advanced than any of the other ladies training in the developmentals right now and cause it seems like WWE is really committed to making her a star. For those who have lost track, Victoria has been under contract to WWE since the early parts of 2000 and many within are very pleased at how she has dedicated herself in becoming a better worker. On that basis alone, expect her to stick around for a while.

Lots of online discussion on Lance Storm's controversial comments on Raw regarding America's "inability" to defend itself in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. It seems people are split on whether this is acceptable or not, but my take is that even though they are trying their hardest to push the UnAmericans as bigtime bad guys, I think they should leave the 9/11 references out of it. One of my big fears in this angle is that it will forever label Storm, Christian and Test as anti-American heels since it's nationality is an issue close to many people. Just look at Bret Hart's career in WWE and how it went downhill after he participated in the Canada vs. USA storyline.

It seems as if the seeds have been planted for an eventual D-Von/Batista split. It's a story we've seen many times before, two wrestlers who seem attached at the hip eventually run into disagreement and end up feuding with one another. If it happens in this scenarion, you can bet your bottom dollar Batista will be the one going over at the expense of D-Von. Although his mic skills are quite underdeveloped I presume (haven't really heard him talk much), Batista seems to have "the look" to become at least a semi-successful superstar, whereas D-Von's act is already old and there isn't a whole lot they can do with his character other than perhaps sticking him back with Bubba Ray.

[B][I]For everyone wondering about Kane;[/I][/B]
[B]Kane is reportedly all set to make his return from bicep injury/surgery, although it isn't clear what roster he will wrestle on as his return is being shown and hyped on both Raw and Smackdown!. With the nWo disbanded, there really is no storyline for him to dive back into on Raw, but with Undertaker there and seemingly outnumbered against the UnAmericans, perhaps Kane will join him there to fight the good fight against Storm and Christian. I guess we'll see, and don't be surprised to see Kane pop up this week or sometime around Summerslam. [/B]

wow all this is very interesting. I cant remember but did we see Kane's face when he was unmasked?

I bet Stacy would jump to Raw because the Women are mainly over there.

Im thinking Booker t and Golddust might move over to Smackdown but I dont know maybe?

• 1 month later...
I have been forced to bring back this topic cuz a certain someone decided his own WWE review
well you will have to decide which you will read I guess even tho he is breakin a class 1 rule on creating a double topic. this is of course my honest opinion and I will continue to write the WWE review beginning on Monday Night Raw.

Alright guys, heres the preview for Raw tonight...

[b]RAW preview for September 16
Catch RAW Monday night at 9 p.m./8 CT on the new TNN!

In an amazing surprise twist, Eric Bischoff wrecked Billy & Chuck's commitment ceremony on SmackDown! and totally blindsided his arch rival. What will the RAW General Manager have to say about his incredible sneak attack? Will he celebrate by creating more HLA? Find out this Monday night when RAW airs live from Denver on TNN!

Plus, Rob Van Dam earned a title shot against Triple H at Unforgiven by winning a Fatal Fourway match last week. The Game seemed visibly upset when Mr. Pay-Per-View came out with the win. Tonight, both men will defend their titles against opponents to be determined as the showdown at Unforgiven draws closer!

Two other titles go on the line tonight as well! Molly Holly will have to defend her Women's Championship against both Trish Stratus and Victoria in a Triple Threat Match and teh Tag Team Champions, Lance Storm and Christian, face Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley!

Plus, Booker T tackles Test and Kane matches up against the newest addition to the Un-Americans, William Regal!

All this and much more live on RAW beginning at 9/8 CT![/b]

ok before this thread goes to hell completely, I wanna save it. Here's raw kinda late though.

Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly vs. Victoria
-We're live from Anaheim, California and we get straight to the action as Trish Stratus, Victoria and Molly Holly all make their way for the opening contest - a triple threat women's title match. Before Molly can even get in the ring, Trish attacks Victoria and pummels on her but Molly sneaks in from behind and pulls Trish down by the hair. Victoria and Molly double team Trish but they miss a kick and Trish rolls up Victoria for a two count. Backslide by Victoria on Trish but another two count results. Victoria and Molly begin to argue a little but they continue their double teaming. Victoria whips Trish into the corner and Molly follows up with a handspring elbow. The two heels Irish Whip Trish but she double clotheslines them instead and begins an assault on Victoria and Molly. Trish does her little handstand in the corner, but before long, Molly chucks Trish outside and then Victoria blindsides Molly and tries to get a pin but comes up short. Standing vertical suplex by Victoria but she misses a moonsault and this allows Trish to get back into the ring. Trish rolls Molly up but they reverse it a couple times and Trish ends up getting the 1-2-3 pinfall victory. Winner: Trish Stratus via pinfall.

Backstage, Booker T and Goldust welcome a bunch of other wrestlers (Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Steven Richards, etc.) to a presentation of something scary, something hideous. So they roll the footage and it's of last night's HLA where Rikishi ended up stink facing Eric Bischoff. Goldust says that he hasn't seen anything that bad since Chris Jericho's latest Fozzy concert. Goldust then says he has a special portrait and he shows it and it's Rikishi's *** superimposed on Bishoff's face. In the back, Rico peeks in and says that he will tell Eric Bischoff about all this.

We come back to see Eric Bischoff welcoming a new superstar to the Raw team. Rico comes in and asks what the hell this person is doing here (we can't see his face) and Bischoff erupts on him asking him where he was last night when he was getting stinkfaced. Rico says that he is loyal and tells Eric about Booker T and Goldust showing footage from last night and how everyone was laughing at him. Bischoff says he will put an end to that right now and with that, he leaves the room.

Eric Bischoff Interview
-As it turns out, Eric Bischoff heads to the ring for an interview. He grabs a mic and tells everyone to not even start with him because he's not in the mood. Bischoff said that when he outsmarted Stephanie, her whole roster came to her aid but last night when he was beaten down to a pulp, no one came to his aid - and now they're laughing. And it gets worse says Bischoff. He got a phonecall from Vince McMahon's office and they told him that all contracts are now frozen. But fortunately he was able to cut a deal before the deadline. But if you're on Raw, you belong to him and you stay on Raw. With that he demands that Booker T come out. Booker's music hits and out he comes still laughing. Bischoff asks him if what happened to last night is funny and Booker says yes but not to blame him for the incident. Bischoff asks him if he knows who he's dealing with and Booker T says he's sorry but he has a question. After last night, does HLA still stand for Hot Lesbian Action or Huge Lumpy ***? Booker T tells Bischoff to stand back because his breath smells heinous like a fat man's anus. Eric demands that Booker T stop laughing right now and to show him some respect. He doesn't care if it takes all night but he only has three minutes and on cue, Rosey and Jamal come charging in. Booker T handles them with ease but Rico blindsides Booker T but gets a spinebuster. However, from behind Rosey and Jamal re-enter the ring and Samoan Drop Booker. Goldust comes running out for the save but he too is overpowered until a double clotheslines knock both men down. Rico comes in to attack Goldust and this allows Rosey and Jamal to lay a beating on him as well. Backstage, Bischoff thanks Rico, Rosey and Jamal. He also announces that Goldust and Booker T will be in singles action and Rico volunteers to take on Booker T. Chris Jericho enters the picture and is pissed at Goldust's comment about Fozzy. Bischoff says that tonight Jericho can defend his title against Goldust and he leaves with Rosey, Jamal and Rico. Jericho is left to wonder aloud that he never said anything about the IC title.

Jeff Hardy vs. Big Show
-Out in the ring, Jeff Hardy and The Big Show get ready for their upcoming match. Jeff tries to jump on Show before the match starts but Show catches him and throws him around a little bit before sending him into the ring. Jeff tries to go back with another suicide dive but Show once again handles him and Gorilla presses him for good measure. They finally get into the ring where Big Show continues his dominance with a suplex on the ropes and some knee drops on his stomach. Show also stands on Jeff and tries to pin him but Jeff gets his shoulder up. Jeff dropkicks Show's knees and then avoids an elbow drop before dropkicking him in the head. Jeff heads to the top and hits the Swanton but Big Show kicks out. Jeff tries to run into Show but Show puts his foot up and Jeff just bounces off it. Show then picks Jeff for a backbreaker before cornering him and laying in a few chops. Show with a leg drop and then a kick to the head before hitting a huge chokeslam for the victory. Winner: The Big Show via pinfall.

We see clips from the past few weeks highlighting Chris Nowinski and Tommy Dreamer's feud. They cut to another clip of Nowinski who is in a classroom. He hopes to teach Dreamer a lesson: Don't mess with a Harvard graduate.

Backstage, Kane is getting ready for his match while Tommy Dreamer arrives in Chris Nowinski's "classroom". Nowinski attacks Dreamer with his cane but Dreamer fights back and throws Chris around into the walls a bit. He throws some books at Nowinski and throws him into the ceiling. Nowinski charges back with a football tackle and they continue to brawl away. Finally, Dreamer nails Chris with the Singapore Cane right in the head and knocks him out. Tommy leaves.

Before they go to commercial, Jim Ross says that HE will introduce the newest superstar on Raw next.

Steven Richards vs. ???
-Steven Richards is introduced to wrestle against the newest Raw member. JR takes the mic and introduces him: Randy Orton who comes out to a very subdued reaction. Richards talks some smack before the match and they lock up with Richards pounding down on Orton's back. Hiptoss by Orton and bodyslam followed by a dropkick but Richards kicks out at two. Orton misses a corner splash and Dreamer takes over from there dropping a few elbows to the back and an ax handle to the stomach. Dreamer then pushes Orton into the corner and beats him up there but he misses a charge and Orton rolls him up for two. Clothesline and side suplex by Dreamer but another near fall results. Richards works on the back and snapmares Orton over into a full nelson. Orton fights out of it but Dreamer tries for a neckbreaker which is reversed into a belly to back suplex by Randy knocking them both out. Ref starts the count but they're up at five with Orton leveling Richards with a clothesline and back body drop. A nice modified back breaker but Richards kicks out once again. Randy tries for a bodyslam but Richards gets out and hits a DDT and gets a two as well. Orton hits a powerslam but Richards doesn't stay down. He tries for a clothesline but Steven ducks under it and hits a Steven Kick for two. Another cover and another two. Richards gets upset and starts choking Randy in the corner but Orton avoids a couple charges and heads to the top where he hits a high cross body for the 1-2-3. JR and Lawler continue to try to get Orton over by harping over how phenomenal he is. Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall.

Backstage, Ric Flair walks down the hallway apparently ready to explain his actions at Unforgiven.

Lilian Garcia introduces The Union Underground who perform the Raw theme (Across the Nation) as a plug to the Forceable Entry CD. Stacy Keibler and Jacqueline are there dancing to the song.

Ric Flair Interview
-The theme from 2001 plays, and the man who cost Rob Van Dam the World Title, Ric Flair, comes to the ring. You know why he's here? Because Triple H made him realize something. Triple H told him that he lost his pasion, his guts, and his instincts. He even looked Flair in the eye and said he was pathetic. And he was right. Flair cared more about what the fans wanted than himself. He was trying to mentor a kid who didn't even want his help. But Triple H grew up wanting to be just like the Nature Boy. He idolized Ric Flair, and look at him now: World Heavyweight Champion. The best in the business today. And now Flair will take him to the next level. Triple H and the Nature Boy will ride as high as he wants to guy. He'll teach Triple H how to be a rolex-wearing, limosine-riding, jet-flying son-of-a-gun. But most of all, he's going to teach Triple H how to be the Champ as long as he wants. And the payoff? Flair will be right by his side, so he can end his career the way it started: on top. In the back, we see a taped-up Rob Van Dam walk through the halls, tossing things around and marching towards the ring. Flair comments that this is the man who lost to Triple H last night, and now we know why Flair is the Dirtiest Player in the Game. Van Dam makes it out on stage and marches down the ramp, but Triple H runs down behind and clotheslines him. Trips rams him ribs-first into the stairs. He tosses RVD into the ring, where Flair stomps away on his injured ribs. The two men stomp and stomp and stomp. Trips screams that RVD can't win, when BuhBuh Dudley runs into the ring. BuhBuh takes Flair down, but Triple H knocks him down with a few right hands. Flair gets in some shots before Triple H tosses him over the ropes. They go back to RVD, and Flair kicks him in the gut. BuhBuh comes back with a chair, forcing Flair and Trips to leave the ring, but they raise their hands in victory. Fade Out.

In the back, BuhBuh tells Coach that he is tired of seeing and hearing from Triple H. This isn't the Triple H show, and it isn't the Ric Flair show. This is Raw, the fan's show. And he'll be damned if he has to sit through another Triple H or Ric Flair segment. RVD comes up and says he agrees. Now why don't they go out and kick some ***? They storm towards the ring, but Bischoff stops them. This isn't the fan's show; it's Bischoff's show. And they can't just call their own shots. If they want Triple H and Flair, they'll have to do it in the ring, in a match.

Chris Jericho vs. Goldust
-In the arena, the Y2J Countdown hits 0.00 and out comes the Ayatollah, the Living Legend, the King of the World and Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho. Then we go letterbox and are presented with another Shattered Dreams production in the entrance of Goldust. Fancy entrances are cool. Jericho rams Goldust into the corner, but Goldust slaps him away, then drop toeholds him. Hiptoss by Goldust, followed with a thump. Jericho comes back with chops, but Goldust blocks a dropkick and catapults him into the turnbuckles. Atomic Drop by Goldust and then stomps in the corner. Jericho comes back with a clothesline and a choke on the ropes. Falling neckbreaker by Jericho, then a snapmare and a headtwist. Goldust fights out and rolls Jericho up 1-2-kickout. Jericho hits a flying forearm then slaps away at Goldust. Guillotine by Jericho, then a choke on the ropes and a running knee. Goldust fights up, then elbows Jericho back, only for Jericho to hit a neckbreaker 1-2-shoulder up. Exchange of punches, then Jericho goes for chops, only to run into a clothesline. Another clothesline by Goldust, then a sidewalk slam 1-2-shoulder up. Goldust kicks Jericho in the gut and then hits a powerslam 1-2-shoulder up. Jericho goes for the bulldog, but Goldust runs him into the ringpost. Thump by Goldust, who sets Jericho's legs in the corner. The ref stands in front of Jericho, as the Shattered Dreams is an illegal move. Jericho then goes up top and hits a missile dropkick. Jericho locks in the Walls, as Goldust crawls towards the ropes, but is finally forced to tap out. Fade Out.

Lance Storm & Christian vs. Kane & ???
-Storm and Christian come down, accompanied by William Regal with the upside-down flag. BOOM! The fires of hell explode and Kane comes out, but who will he team with? The lights go out in the arena. Stand back! There's a Hurricane coming through! The Hurricane comes down the Raw ramp, after apparently jumping from SmackDown! Christian and Hurricane start off, with Helms scoring a flurry of punches. Clothesline by Helms, then a second-rope flipping neckbreaker. Neckbreaker to Storm. Tag to Kane. Kane hits Storm with a sidewalk slam, then tosses Christian on top of Storm. Tag to Hurricane. Helms goes up top, and Kane throws him into Storm and Christian. Regal pulls Helms out of the ring, where Helms knocks him down. Christian baseball slides into Helms, allowing he and Storm to stop him down. Stomps by Christian, then a boot choke. Tag to Storm, who hits a back elbow 1-2-shoulder up. Tag to Christian. Backbreaker by Christian 1-2-broken by Kane. Christian lays in with a sleeper. Christian hits a kick to the gut and the reverse backbreaker 1-2-shoulder up. Hurricane flips over Christian and hits the Eye of the Hurricane, but can't pin. Both men crawl to their corners. Tag to Kane and Storm. Clothesline by Kane, then another, then a back bodydrop. Kane catches a flying Christian, but Storm nails him in the back. Double clothesline by Kane. The Big Red Machine goes up top and hits the flying clothesline to Storm. He calls for the end as Test runs down. Test gets on the apron, distracting the ref while Regal nails Kane with the Title belt. Storm eventually covers 1-2-shoulder up! Test and Regal yell at the ref, who decides to kick them both from ringside. A swarm of refs come out to escort them to the back. Meanwhile in the ring, Christian stomps away on Kane. Hurricane goes up top and hits a flying hurrcanrana. Storm goes to jumping calf kick Hurricane, but he ducks and Storm nails Christian. Kane grabs Storm and Hurricane grabs Christian and each hits a chokeslam. Kane pins 1-2-3! The Masked Men, The HurriKanes, the Red and Green Machines have won the Tag Titles! Fade Out.

In the back, Terri asks Hurricane why he was chosen as Kane's partner. Helms says that they both wear masks, they both use the chokeslam, and they both have the most impressive phsyiques in the WWE. Truth be told, he's been looking for a sidekick for a long time. Kane comes up and Helms insists that was HurriHumor. Kane says that the real reason he chose Helms was because Hurricane's a freak just like him, and freaks are cool. Helms flies away to celebrate. Kane kisses Terri and goes to celebrate.

In the back, Coach asks the UnAmericans about losing their Titles. Christian says they didn't lose the belts, they were stolen. Regal says the only people to blame are themselves. They don't want to look like whiny Americans. Now they need to regroup and rededicate themselves.

Booker T vs. Rico
-In the arena, Booker T comes down, followed by Rico. Booker attacks Rico as he enters and beats him into the corner. Rico starts punching back, but Booker hits a reverse thrust kick and mounted punches. Slap by Rico, then punches and kicsk in the corner. Leaping kick by Rico 1-2-kickout. Knees to the gut by Rico, but Booker hits a back elbow and a clothesline. Flying forearm by Booker, but Rico hits a poke in the eyes. Jumping calf kick by Booker, followed with the Spinaroonie! Scissors kick by Booker 1-2-3! As soon as the bell rings, Rosie and Jamal storm the ring. Booker takes them both down, but turns into Rico's spinning heel kick. Rosie and Jamal hit a double flapjack. Jamal goes up top and hits the flying splash. Goldust hits the ring, but Rosie grabs him. He sidesteps Jamal, who superkicks Rosie. Goldust knocks Jamal from the ring, then takes out Rico. He sets Rico in the corner and hits the Shattered Dreams, but turns into Jamal's Superkick. Rosie hits a forward slam, and Jamal hits another flying splash. Fade Out. We come back as Booker and Goldust are being helped in the back. Bischoff stops them and says that this is what happens when you laugh at Eric Bischoff. And in case they didn't get the point, they'll face Rosie and Jamal next week. Booker says you are what you eat, and Bischoff is an *******.

In the back, RVD tells BuhBuh they Flair and Triple H took his IC Title, took his World Championship shot, everything. It doesn't matter if he's hurt or not: he's got nothing left to lose. Fade Out.

Bubba Ray Dudley & Rob Van Dam vs. Triple H & Ric Flair
-BuhBuh and Triple H start, with the Game nailing him from behind. Flapjack by BuhBuh, then a clothesline. BuhBuh knocks Flair from the apron. Clothesline by BuhBuh. Tag to Flair. Shoulder block by BuhBuh. Tag to Triple H. Punches in the corner by The Game, who tags in Flair yet again. Chops by Flair, but BuhBuh comes back with his own chops. BuhBuh whips Flair shoulder-first into the ringpost, then back bodydrops him. Tag to Van Dam. RVD hits a spinning heel kick, then a shoulder block or two. Monkey flip by RVD, who goes up top and hits a flying side kick. RVD hits Triple H with a spinning heel kick and Rolling Thunder. Flair pokes Van Dam in the eyes, allowing Triple H to clothesline him down. Triple H 'buckles Van Dam, but RVD elbows him off. Split-legged moonsault by RVD, but Trips rolls away in time. Mule kick by RVD. Tag to BuhBuh and Flair. Punches by BuhBuh, then a back elbow. Back body drop to Flair, then a Samoan Drop on Triple H. Sidewalk slam to Flair 1-2-broken by Triple H. Double clothesline by BuhBuh. BuhBuh starts punching Flair and Triple H, then levels them both with elbows. BuhBuh clotheslines Triple H over the top, then scoop slams Flair. RVD goes up top and hits a Wassup Legdrop. RVD pushes BuhBuh and calls for the tables. BuhBuh goes outside and puses a table in the ring, while RVD baseball slides Triple H down. They set the table up in the ring as Flair begs for mercy. BuhBuh levels Flair and puts him on the table as RVD goes up top, but Triple H pushes him off and onto the security barrier. Triple H guillotines BuhBuh and Flair rolls him up, using the tights for the 1-2-3! Flair tosses BuhBuh from the ring, while Triple H pulls RVD back into the ring. Triple H goes under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer. BuhBuh low blows The Game and then tosses Flair out of the ring. He then picks up Triple H and power bombs him across the edge of the table. Van Dam goes up top, but realizing his ribs are hurt, hits a flying double legdrop on Triple H through the table. End Show.

SD!

* Rikishi vs. Chavo Guerrero
Rikishi throws Chavo off the op rope. Chavo kicks at Rikishi after Chavo counters when Rikishi tries to back up in him. Chavo drop kicks Rikishi. Rikishi falls into position for a stink face/ Rikishi gets up and smacks Chavo around. Rikishi backs it up into Chavo who falls into position for the stink face. Chavo rolls out of the way. Rikishi choke slams Chavo. Rikishi goes to drop on him the second rope but Chavo puts his knees up. Chavo grabs the camera but Rikishi kicks it back into his face. Rikishi gets on the second rope and drops down on Chavo's chest. Rikishi covers for the win. Rikishi walks down the ramp and stops at the stage on the top. He does his little hat dance..

* Backstage Torrie Wilson is rubbing lotion on her legs.

* Tazz is in the ring to moderate the bikini competition. Billy and Chuck are the judges. Tazz announces Torrie Wilson first. Then after she comes out, Tazz announces Nidia. Nidia comes out in her robe and she is wearing sneakers. Nidia goes first. She takes off her robe and does this slut dance around the ring. Chuck gives Nidia a 6, Billy gives her a 9. Torrie goes next.. Billy and Chuck both give Torrie a 10. Nidia gets mad and runs away. Billy and Chuck get in the ring with Torrie. Jamie Noble and Tajiri comes out. Noble says that Nidia ranks higher than Torrie. Noble challenges Billy and Chuck to an impromptu match up.

* Tajiri and Jamie Noble vs. Billy and Chuck
Tajiri and Noble run down to the ring. Tajiri and Noble double team Billy, Billy takes them both down. Tajiri is tagged in. Tajiri kicks at Billy's knee. Tajiri takes Billy down with his elbow. Tajiri covers for 2. Noble is tagged in. Noble jumps on Billy's leg. Billy launches Noble over the top rope. Noble gets up and rams Billy's leg into the ring post. Noble locks in a submission that sort of looks like a figure four. Billy hits Noble a few times and gets out. Billy can't stand up. Noble continues to kick at Billy's knee. Tajiri attacks Billy from outside the ring. Noble locks in another submission on Billy. Billy kicks out of it after a while. Noble gets planted face first in to the mat by Billy. Billy finally tags in Chuck. Chuck throws Noble across the ring. Tajiri delivers kick to the chin. Chuck gets Tajiri on his shoulders, Billy struggles to the tope rope and jumps off and hits the code red. Chuck covers Tajiri for the win. After the match Torrie and Nidia slap each other around.

* Backstage Funaki knocks on Brock Lesnar's Door. Funaki asks him if he can ask a hard hitting question. Lesnar tells him to go ahead. Funaki asks if it is true that he will not give Taker a rematch for the Undisputed Championship. Lesnar says that Funaki is the only one who has enough guts to ask him to his face. Lesnar says he will answer in in front of everyone in the ring.

* Stephanie McMahon is on the phone. Kurt Angle come in and tells her that he enjoyed what she did to Bischoff at Unforgiven. Angle says it would be great to see a rematch between him and Chris Benoit. Stephanie says he has a different main event in mind. Mysterio pops in the office. Stephanie says that tonight main event is going to be Angle vs. Mysterio vs. Benoit in a triple threat match. Angle asks why to involve Mysterio, because it his home town and because he was born here like 8 years ago. Angle says he is gonna get the 1 2 3. Mysterio says not if he hits Angle first with the 619.

* Funaki heads out to the ring.

* Funaki is on the ring with the steel chair that was in the Taker/Lesnar match at Unforgiven. Lesnar and Heyman go down to the ring. Funaki says that that was the chair the Undertaker hit him with. Lesnar holds the chair and then throws it down. Funaki no longer has his mic. Funaki begins to attack Lesnar. Lesnar knock Funaki to the ground. Lesnar lifts Funaki up and delivers a pump handle slam. Lesnar rams Funaki into the turn buckle. Lesnar then delivers a huge belly to belly suplex. Lesnar give Funaki an F-5. Lesnar rolls Funaki out of the ring.

* Backstage Torrie is congratulated about winning the bikini contest against Nidia by Dawn Marie. Dawn Marie challenges her to a bikini contest.

* Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero
The two lock up. Eddie whacks Edge in the face with his elbow. Edge flips Eddie over with his feet. Edge locks in an arm submission on Eddie. Eddie rams Edge into the turnbuckle. Eddie covers with his feet on the ropes. Edge kicks out. Edge delivers a back body drop to Eddie. Edge drives his elbow into Eddie. Edge locks in another arm submission. Eddie kicks Edge in the head. Eddie suplexes Edge and covers for two. Eddie puts Edge in a rear chin lock. Edge gets up and elbows Eddie in the stomach. Edge hits a scoop power slam on Eddie. Edge gets on the top rope but Eddie gets up with him. Eddie nails a top rope super-plex. Eddie covers Edge for 2. Eddie jumps at Edge. Edge catches him on his shoulders and throws him over the top rope. Edge gets out of the ring and pulls out a ladder. Edge rams the ladder into the ref after Eddie moves. Eddie picks up the ladder and smashes Edge in the back of the head. Eddie rolls Edge in the ring. Eddie hits Edge with a chair. Eddie gets on the top rope and attempt a frog slash. Edge moves and everyone is down.

--Commercial Break--

Eddie is pummeling Edge. The is a new ref since the other was knocked out. Eddie locks in a sleeper hold on Edge. Edge goes down to the mat. During the break Eddie kicks out of a spear from Edge. Eddie is face planted by Edge. Edge covers for 2. Edge gets on the top rope. Eddie gets up on the rope. Eddie delivers a leg scissors take down. Eddie covers Edge for 2. Eddie punches at Edge's elbow. Eddie is walking on the tope rope but Edge counters with a power bomb. Edge grabs a ladder and bring is in to the ring. Eddie drop kicks the ladder back into Edge. Eddie gets his own ladder and brings it in the ring. Eddie knock Edge on to the ladder. Eddie puts the other ladder on top. Eddie jumps on top of the ladders. Eddie covers but Edge gets his shoulder up. Eddie sets up a ladder. He gets on the top rope and on the top of the ladder. Edge climbs up the other side. They begin to punch each other. Eddie delivers a sit out power bomb from the top of the ladder. Eddie covers Edge but Edge kicks out. Eddie slams Edge into the ladder. Eddie runs towards Edge, Edge launches Eddie into the ladder set up behind him. Edge sets up a ladder and gets on it. Eddie crawls up the other side. Edge hits an edge-a-cution from the top of the ladder. Edge covers for the win.

* Benoit is asked about his thoughts on his triple threat match. Benoit says that the people chant you suck when he comes out. Benoit says Angle is a tough technical wrestler. Benoit says he is looking forward to beating Angle and Mysterio.

* Matt Hardy is discussing his old match with Shannon Moore. Moore says that the match had more to do with Brock Lesnar. Matt says he will defeat the Undertaker again. Brock watches Matt leave the ring.

* Matt Hardy vs. The Undertaker
Matt Hardy extends his hand. Taker grabs it and doesn't let go. Taker throws Hardy into the turnbuckle. Taker ran towards Matt. Matt kicks him. Matt jumps on top of Taker. Taker is kicked by Matt. Matt attempts the twist of fate. Taker choke slams Matt. Then taker picks up Matt and delivered a last ride. Taker covers Matt for the win. Lesnar comes out of now where and hits Taker with his title belt. Taker gets up and Lesnar hits him with the belt again.

* During the break Taker is stumbling around because he is all cut up. In the back room people try to help him, he tells them to go away.

* Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio
Angle says for some unknown reason the main event was made into a triple threat match. He says that being from San Diego is nothing to be proud of. Angle says Rey may think hes good because of his 619 but tonight he is gonna teach him a new number 911. Angle says Benoit must be feeling proud for beating him at Unforgiven by cheating.
--Commercial Break--
Benoit and Angle are staring each other down and Angle knocks down Mysterio. Benoit clubs Mysterio in the back of the head. Angle tosses Mysterio out of the ring. Angle and Benoit wrestle around on the mat. Benoit knocks Mysterio off the apron. Angle knocks Benoit down and covers with his feet on the ropes, but Benoit kicks out. Mysterio heel kicks Benoit in the face. Mysterio leap frogs over Benoit. Mysterio rolls up Benoit and Angle breaks it up. Benoit suplexes Mysterio. Benoit knocks Mysterio down and covers him for 2. Benoit delivers an inverted atomic drop to Mysterio. Benoit delivers a snap suplex to Mysterio then covers for 2. Benoit toss Mysterio out of the ring. Angle gets in the ring and stomps on Benoit. Angle clotheslines Benoit. Benoit battles back with chops to Angle's chest. Benoit knocks Angle down with his elbow. Benoit smashes Angle's face into the turnbuckle. Benoit delivers two German suplexes on the third one Angle counters with a German suplex of his own. Angle hits the Angle slam on Benoit. Mysterio drop kicks Angle and covers for 2. Mysterio is whipped into the ropes and Angle grabs him from outside the ring. Benoit signals for the finisher. But Mysterio hits a missile drop kick from the to rope to Benoit. Angle and Mysterio go at it outside the ring. Angle puts Benoit in the ankle lock. Benoit gets to the ropes. Angle chokes Benoit on the ropes. Mysterio hits a double 619. Mysterio goes for the west coats pop but Angle counters Benoit locks in the cross face on Angle. Angle rolls over but Benoit still has a submission locked in. Mysterio jumps off the top rope and hits the spring board leg drop on to Benoit. Mysterio covers Benoit for 2. Mysterio drop kicks Angle into Benoit. Benoit suplexes him over the top rope. Mysterio hits the leg scissors on Benoit and covers for the win.

• 3 weeks later...
Raw was a horrendous show last night.

I didn't know whether I was watching wrestling or "The Young and the Restless." That murder angle is just as horrible as the Big Boss man making Al Snow eating his dog and dragging Big Show's father's casket around the cementary.

Speaking of Big Show, why did he go face and save Pat Patterson, only to turn heel and fight Booker T? Worse yet, he then fought alongside Rosie and Jamal. That's sloppy writing.

Plus, I'm sick of Triple H getting shoved down everyone's throats just because he's boning the boss's daughter. It's really aggrevating....

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As the week's go by, I'm almost certain that the writing team of WWE is comprised of nothing more then a bunch of monkey's. The latest plot is horrible, we already went through that Kane is a murder/evil thing once before. I really hate the fact that the company is willing to give up the IC title based on Triple H's petty, spoiled, and greedy behavior.

Its about time WWE focuses on some new fresh storylines, instead of paying attention to who is banging the boss' daughter. For crying out loud bring back Hogan, or something!

SD! Spoilers

Before Smackdown officially starts, a clip is shown of D'Von and Ron Simmons
cutting a heel promo on Toronto. They do the usual complaining about the
local city and then mention how they can't wait to return home for some good
beer. Cheap heat, but at least it gets the crowd going for Smackdown.

Tazz and Cole arrive, the announce that Tazz is the birthday boy tonight!

Smackdown starts, the pyro goes off and everyone's ready to go.

1. Edge (home town boy!) & Rey Mysterio d. D'Von & Ron Simmons at 4:35 when
Edge hit the Edge-cution (can't remember on who). Decent match with a good
crowd reaction. Great start to the show. Post match saw the Guerrero's run
in for a beat down on the faces. Eddie is nursing a nasty looking black eye
complete with stitches. Don't know where he picked that up.

- Clip shown of Funaki, Tajiri, Nidia & Noble backstage. Nidia says she's
gonna fight Noble because of their argument last week, Tajiri will be
special ref. Funaki was being the nuber one announcer.

2. Jamie Noble d. Nidia @ 1:59 with Tajiri as special guest referee. Very
quick match, nothing surprising. Post match saw Nidia and Tajiri arguing
about something, which led to Noble beating down Tajiri and Nidia and Noble
reconciling over their differences. Nidia always plays her character so
well.

Undertaker vignette - nothing of note to pass along, your standard fare from
the American Bad ***.

Quick heel clip of Cena shown where he burns on Kidman for losing their tag
match last week, saying that Kidman should get used to losing.

3. John Cena wearing the Toronto blue and white colours (why? Isn't he
supposed to be a heel now?) d. Billy Kidman @ 6:47 with his feet on the
ropes. Good match, but the crowd was DEAD for this one. I can't figure it
out... weeks ago Kidman was getting pops like mad and now he doesn't seem to
matter.

Steph backstage vignette. She sends Heyman's girl Tracy home (the one who
claims to have had an affair with UT). Break. Undertaker vignette. I don't
know if it's this one or one of the other clips of his tonight but at sme
point he explains that he dated this girl Tracy many many years ago, even
before he met his wife.

4. Brock Lesnar d. Chuck Palumbo @ 6:25 with the F5. Chuck got in some
decent offense, this certainly wasn't the squash match I expected.
Post-match saw Undertaker come down and bust Brock open with his cast.Crowd
popped pretty big for that.

Backstage clip shown of Torrie and her dad again. He had some flowers for
her, how cute.

5. Dawn Marie & Mattitude d. Torrie Wilson & Rikishi at about 3 minutes when
Matt helped Dawn Marie pin Torrie. At one point Matt and Dawn Marie were in
the corner and Rikishi went for the stinkface. Matt let Dawn Marie take the
brunt of that one. Post match saw Torrie tease a stinkface on Matt, and when
he closed his eyes Rikishi made the switch and gave him his just desserts. I
love Matt's new gimmick and I was totally marking out for him.

Backstage clip of Lesnar and Heyman talking with Steph. They want 'Taker to
remove his cast for the HIAC match since they say it gives him an unfair
advantage.

Backstage clip of Eddie and Chavo heading into Benoit's dressing room.
Benoit is silent throughout and Eddie is hilarious when talking about the
beating last week and denying any role in it.

Another clip of Heyman, Lesnar and Steph. Steph says that she'll announce
her decision about the cast in the ring. I didn't think it was that big of a
deal but she seems to think it is. Somewhere else in there Undertaker visits
her and tells her that since Lesnar put him in the cast, he should be
allowed to use it. He gets angry and smashes a lamp. Pretty scary.

Backstage clip of Angle and Benoit. Once again Benoit is totally silent
looking tough and Angle does all the talking. He says is Benoit thinks he's
going to train for the Olympics, he's so good that he doesn't need a year
for that.

6. Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle d. Eddie & Chavo Guerrero at about the 12
minute mark when Angle hit the Angle slam on Eddie shortly after a Ref bump.
Match of the night here easily, great action and a hot crowd was getting
behind Angle and Benoit. Lots of pro-Angle chants in there with the usual
anti-Angle chants.

After much delaying, Stephanie comes out to make her announcement in front
of the audience. She calls out Heyman and Lesnar and tells them that UT will
be allowed to wear the cast in their HIAC match at No Mercy. I should have
just left after the main event match because this dragged on as a waste of
time. How is someone's cast worth this much attention? They're playing it up
like it's some huge announcement but it's a minor match stipulation. Anyway,
of course UT comes out and lays the beats on Brock and Heyman. UT keeps
tossing Brock out of the ring so he can beat on Heyman. Heyman gets busted
open and eventually Lesnar leaves the ring by himself. Not sure when the