Trigun

Die

So, who do you side with?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. So, who do you side with?

• Idealistic Vash
    • Realistic Knives

:devil:
Trigun, one of the shortest anime series, but an awsome story indeed. Express in this threat your opinions and thoughts about the series itself, and do you think of it and what do you like or hate about the characters in it.

In my opinion, its awsome how Vash always loves life and he was a very positive way of living, but he is still stuck with Rem's voice on his head, that is what controls him and confuses him so much.
:demon:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:
Volume 8 is awsome, you should definetly go and see it, it is definetly worth buying it. It explains so much of the series most people dont understand and it also shows the best fights you could ever imagine in the Trigun series.
:demon:

Guest darth_penguin
Ahhh...Trigun. One of my favorites. I laughed, I cried, I fell off the bed numerous times, and became addicted to donuts while I watched this series. Hah! I'm even listening to Kaze wa Mirai no Fuku as I'm typing this. ;)

What can I say about Trigun? It's just the best ever. The storyline was great. The characters were beleivable (well, most of them).
Trigun had some of the saddest moments I've watched in an anime, but that was counteracted by some of the funniest I've ever seen, too.

And Kuroneko-sama rocks the casbah!!!!!!!!! :mrt:

ah, although I've only seen 5 eps of Trigun, I really liked it. The hero is funny in a goofball kind of way, while still managing to beat the crap out of everyone, very Kenshin-ish. Either way I would buy more but I have no $$, heh and when I went to best buy to get a dvd, I saw kenshin had 4 eps per dvd, and trigun only had 3.....ah well, with MGS2 and FFX coming looks like I'm going to have to borrow from someone =\

I love Trigun, too! Vash is so frickin hilarious! I've only seen volumes 1 and 2, but I laughed so hard all the way through them. I love the way he puts on those shades when he's all trying to get serious. And I don't like the two chics that are all like following him trying to find Vash...when he is Vash...*laughs* because they are stupid...well the BIG one is stupid...she freaks me out. And that CAT Kuroneko-same is HILARIOUS the way he just happens to be there at the weirdest moments. And Trigun has the very most awesomeist theme song because I loooooooooooooove guitars and it is PERFECT. Have you heard the Destructive Angel remix?:D

• 2 weeks later...
ahh yes, donut loving vash who yells LOVE AND PEACE! haha.... that girl has a huge gun... she's stoopid in a funny way. hehehe... the first episode.... haha... vash is stoopid in a funny way too... drool* ahh yes, good ole trigun...

dang, i had a pic... but it's too big... -.-;; o well,.... it was a pic of hime eating a donut! hehe... ok...

Well hell I just bought the 8 Disk dvd set I'll let ya know when I 've seen it all. Although I did see 3 ep.s at a lil anime club we used to have here. What I did see made me want to buy it but i hold my option till i finish

• 5 months later...
Peace & Love, This is one of my all time favorite anime series but for some reason whenever I talk about it all I receive are blank looks nobody seems to know what I am talking about has anybody in here seen this series? You guys are my last hope!

Guest Jabroni3:16
I have the Trigun DVD Boxed set. I think it's a great series.. Definately not my favorite though, too goofy for me. It is absolutely worth buying, the first show had me in doubt i must admit but after that the series gets alot better, especially once you meet WolfWood.

*sigh* Vaaash. I haven't seen much of Trigun, only the first 2 volumes :(. but I like what I've seen so far. I laughed so hard watching the first episode:laugh:. I swear, Vash's deformed faces bare uncanny resemblances to the Animaniacs. I wanna get to the more serious episodes though, so I'm not confused about some stuff (I don't wanna go to any Trigun sites, don't wanna see any spoilers).

Guest NoCash
I can't say i'm a big fan of Trigun. Vash was too much of a bleeding heart, Milly and whatshername (hey, it's been a while) weren't standout characters, and Knives? No comment. The ending was very anti-climantic.

I liked Wolfwood, and I liked what they tried to pull of in the story, but it never clicked for me.

I'm currently watching it for the second or third time, and I know what everyone is talking about. I like it, but it isn't the best anime. It does get better, once it starts to get serious. It is worth watching and buying, but it is fairly goofy. The end isn't that great, but it does leave room for a sequel if ever one was to be made.

[color=crimson][size=1]I've never seen the complete series...but I've seen volumes 1-3 and then volume 6. The sixth volume is so much more awesome than the first three because the storyline gets more detailed, but that's all I've been able to see. But I love VASH! :D And I love Kuro-Neko, the kitty. I have a plushie of him. :excited: And I also have a keychain of Milly that I got for my birthday because I took a test once and it matched me up with her...(although I don't see it at all...:therock: ) But yeah, I'm a big fan myself.[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw the entire show yesterday and I loved it. Definiately for action people out there and I think it was very powerful in terms of characterization. The ending was kinda weak but I think its appropiate due to all the crap our hero Vash is put through before it..... The humor is totally outragous, I've never seen such a funny series in my life. This show is worth it people.... :)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:)Trigun is a pretty good show however I've seen various other shows that are somewhat similar though I would still recommend it for action adventure anime fans out there! ;)