OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Semjaza

[quote name='Inuyasha7271']I never finished KH either im still stuck on trying to finish all the other levels so I can head of to Hollow Bastillion I don't know how you are supposed to beat Monstro the second time its to confusing. I love KH and can't wait for 2 no matter how long it takes I will wait for KH2 and buy it when it first comes out I also must have the PS3 must have it will revolutionize the gaming world. KH2 seems to be better than KH Chain of Memories I don't think I will be buying that game rather save up to buy KH2 since Chain of Memories will probably cost from $30 to $33 dollars like Poke'mon Ruby and Sapphire did when the first came out.[/quote]

Wow,you talk non-stop. :p Well,actually,you should beat KH1 first,then you should buy Chain of Memories because if you go here, [url]http://www.techtv.com/xplay/features/story/0%2C24330%2C3538934%2C00.html[/url] (the only way to get there is to type it) and read about Chain of Memories,it says: ".....takes place shortly after the events in the first game....." and goes on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the screenshots from Japan's magazine V-Jump? It has new pics from KH2 and CoM.

In the KH2 pics, we see Sora back at Hercules's world and he's meeting Meg, Herc's love interest. We also see Auron, looking as cool as he always does, from FFX! There's a pic of Beast talking with one of the Unknown guys with the hoods. Apparently we see that rose from Beauty and the Beast(the rose that is timing Beast's life until he finds true love, or something similar to that) in that same pic. There are also two pics with gameplay with Sora running around in a battle. The menu looks pretty much the same.

There doesn't seem to be anything totally new in the CoM pics, except there is one image with high interest. It shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy conversing with the red haired unknown. The red haired guy says this, according to translation: "I am Axel. Do you remember?" So, we finally have the identity of one of the nameless characters that will be coming. Excitingness. ^^

New characters for KH2; Auron form FF-X will be there in good adult form. Herc and girlfriend to appear and Beast gets more screen time. ( rpgamer.com) KH 2 will also be at this years E3( Square Haven.com) Disney also launched the KHII website, i haven't been able to find it yet though.

[quote name='KyteX4']i would think the same thing but there is a crap load sega games on the gamecube... iono[/quote]
[color=indigo]Um, are you aware that you're replying to the second post in this thread, out of a total of 53? . . . And that the question in that post was answered in the third post in this thread? If you want to reply, it helps if you keep up with the current discussion in a thread.

Also, you'll want to work on improving your post quality. That post really didn't add anything worthwhile to the discussion.

*deletes post*[/color]

Guest Krazy Jimmy
if u get Game informer u would have recieved this information in december...wich lucky me i did XD but it says that the GBA one will be like KH 1.5 cuz it has a different ending...and its a card based game...like u use cards to attack and such...but as for the videos having nothing to do with KHII i dont really agree...y make them especially with all that wheres sora stuff?i may be wrong but hey...also as if u didnt know those videos have some of the exact same frames but theyre different tints... :D

[QUOTE=sailorscorpio21][COLOR=DarkRed] It isn't out in america yet :moron: When will it come out is Riku in it.He is so hot he :love: was my favorite charcter even if he is a bad guy.

form sailorscorpio21[/QUOTE]

First off, your attachment had absolutely [i]nothing[/i] to do with the topic or anything at all...you just can't attach images to posts for the hell of it. Second, your post quality isn't really up to par. All you really said was that "Riku is hot" and he's your favorite character. What else about the game did you like? What else are you looking forward to in KH2?

Aye.