OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay copied down the asignment that their teacher, Mr. Daniel, was giving out. She was the youngest of the twelve Zodiac Warriors, but she was turning 15 tommorrow. When the el went off, she packed up her stuff, and walked out of Dango's and hers classroom. She looked over to him. "My house o yours for the meeting?" Dango looked thoughtful, then said," Yours. Your room is more organized." "YOu right. Mine IS cleaner," Selenay said, sending him a look.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I][SIZE=1] Dango smiled.
"Ok, I'm not the tidyist of guys you know..." Dango said laughing. He stood still, and glared at a girl in a corner. Selenay grabbed his jumper.
"Will yous top scaring people like that?" He said dragging him away.
"Eh? scaring people's my thing. I could Sike the teacher into not giving you any home work, how abuot it?" He laughed raiseing his eye brows.
"Shut up." Selenay said. Dango followed her.
"Girls...can't live with 'em, can't live without them..." He whispered. Selenay gabbed him in the arm.
"Ouch....what did I do?" Dango growled.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay said, a little irked," I [I]did[/I] hear tha, you know." Dango grinned at her. "Well, Its true." They had reached the outside of the building, and had been(and still were) standing around the corner. Selenay sighed, and pulled Dango towards her. His arms went around her waist, and thy kissed. Selenay broke away, and said," I juat cant seem to stay mad at you for vry long, can I?"

[i]

"You never could, remember?" replied Dango.

"Get a room... will you?" murmured a voice. Garm also came out of the school, a bit irked by the situation. As he came by, the air became a bit toasty, due to his immolation.

"Can you do us a favor and keep your distance?" said Dango, irritated with the interruption.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Selenay, I heard we are meeting today. When and where?"

"Oh yeah, we were just talking about that before...." said Selenay, with a slight blush. "Anyway, we are meeting at my house in an hour."

"All right. I'll inform the others." Garm walked off, and the air cooled.
[/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay loked after Garm. "MAn, is it just me, or is he starting to get on your nerves." Dango looked down at her. "Its not just you. Maybe you havent noticed, but I think hes jealous." Selenay looked startled. "Jealous? Your kidding me. Any way," SHe said, blushing," Ill go tell Nisha adn Aeris. Ill meet you and the others at my place." She walked off to find the pother two.

[color=indigo]
Sasha gazed out the window of her stuffy classroom. It was a beautiful day ouside. "And I'm stuck in here. How boring." she said. "Well, if you could stop fighting for a while, you might get to enjoy a nice afternoon outside." Her teacher, Ms. Mantam, had come up behind her. "Hey, it wasn't my fault. These two guys did something terrible. How could I not pay 'em back?" Sasha sighed, holding an ice pack to her cheek. "Well, what I don't understand is why you continue fighting. You never win, always get hurt. Besides, you're such a sweet girl. You have so many friends!" the teacher said. "Ms. Mantam, it's not if I win or not. I just gotta show them what's what! I'll try not to fight in class anymore, but this was important!" Sasha's voice raised till she was almost shouting. "Sasha, calm down. I'll let you go, but promise to at least try and make up with them." "Oh, if I have to." she replied grumpily. She got permission to leave, and ran to return the ice pack to the school nurse. On the way, she passed by another window, and saw Selenay and Dango talking outside. "Oh yeah, there's a meeting today. I suppose I'd better hurry." she mumbled, quickening her pace.
[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha was talking to Aeris outside sitting under a tree.Nisha liked being able to talk to another kind person that had a link with her through the winds of the Zodiacs.

Selenay broke up with the rest of the group and headed towards the two other girls.When Nisha and Aeris saw her getting close they greeted her.

"Hi Selenay.So where are we going?"Nisha asked standing.She helped Aeris up too and looked at Selenay.

"Ah yeah...We're going to my house.The rest have gone ahead."

Nisha and Aeris nodded and they started to walk towards the school gate.They were talking because Wind and Water were close because they both flowed so freely.[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------
[b]OOC:[/b]Sorry if it's a bit short or anything.

[SIZE=1][I] Dango began to walk along the road, smiling.
"Ah, what a buitiful day!" He laughed. He felt a drop of water on, as he looked up. The clouds driffted over the sun, and it began to rain.
"Ok, I take that back..." He mumbled. He shurgged and walked along again. His walk went into a run, as he noticed the rain getting harder. He turned left, into the park and up a tree. He grabed on the branchs and sat at the peek of the tree. Very little rain hit him.
"I'll wait here for awhile...." He mumbled. He ducked his head, and smiled. He looked at his watch.
"Why does it always have to be an hour?" He sighed. "Oh well. Hmm, I guess I could enterain myself." He laughed. He took a breath.
"What shall we do with the drunkern sailor? What shall we do with the drunkern sailor? What Shall we do with...." He sang swinging side to side.[/I][/SIZE]

[i] "Can you stop that infernal racket?" muttered a voice yet again.

Dango looked around, and this time saw Garm sitting on the swing.

"What? Are you stalking me or something?" he asked, definitely annoyed.

"No, I was actually here before you." replied Garm indifferently.

Dango noticed that Garm was completely dry. He looked in wonder, then remembered his immolation. He saw the rain drops stopping just short of hitting him, then curling away as a mist.

"At any rate, the weather doesn't suit me. Tell Selenay I'll be late... I have some errands to run." muttered Garm. "I already informed Tara and Euri. You'll have to inform the others yourself."

Garm walked off, leaving Dango annoyed. How was he supposed to go warn everyone else of today's meeting if it was raining hard? Damn it Garm was supposed to do that! He didn't get wet!

[/i]

[SIZE=1][I] OOC:I'll playing Dango not vicky lol.

IC:

Dango looked up.
"Always him isn't it?" He muttered. He walked back on the road, smiling again.
"I wonder is selenay is home yet?" He asked himself. "Meh" He walked left, and into a street. The houses were pretty big. He walked down the street.
"I could wait outsdie selenay's house." Dango stopped outside a house with a bench in the front garden. He stood out there for awhile. Suddenly, somthing shot through his back. He fell on his knees. The same pain shot through his arms. He covered his eyes. He felt like something was attacking him from inside.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay felt Dango's pain. It shot through her, and she stumbled into her large front garden. She had one eye clenched shut, ad a grimace crossed her face. She stood up staright and went to Dango. "Dango! Are you okay? I felt it, too!" SHe knelt next to him, suddenly overwhelmed with pain. "I hope the others are okay..."

[SIZE=1][I] Dango looked up.
"I'm fine. Oh, Garm said he'd be late. Wha'da you exspect from a guy like him eh?" He laughed getting up.
"I wonder if the others are here yet?" Dango said looking around.
"I dunno. Let's wait in the garden." Selenay said. Dango nodded. They sat down in the garden and waited.
"What do you that was?" Selenay asked Dango.
"Was what?" Dango replied.
"That surge of pain!" Snapped Selenay. Dango pointed to the sky.
"It was the evil Aliens form planet gizmo! They don't like planet earth so they decided to kill off it's people!" He laughed. Selenay looked at him.
"Let's just say I have no idea..." He added. He saw some one walking down the road.
"I think the guys have arrived..." He whispered. [/SIZE][/I]

I sat by the side of the road, fiddling idly with the zipper on my raincoat. It had since stopped raining, but I still wore it, big, yellow, and floppy. I hummed a short, happy tune; a Christmas carol which I knew neither the words nor the title to. I liked the rain, even if I disliked getting wet. The raincoat had done its job well, however strange it looked. I was hardly damp, and my bag fit nicely underneath as well. I made no move to rise, although I knew very well that there was a meeting today. I had been told, I had been told again, I remembered, it was obvious. As close as I was to Selenay's house, I could hear voices clearly, voices I knew. I had been sitting on this ledge for a few minutes, having no reason to stay at school any longer than I must, and remembering (and being told twice, like I couldn't remember these things for longer than two minutes) that there was a meeting, I had headed here, faster than Selenay and her friend-- Dango, I figured, judging from the clearly male voice I heard and hearing her speak too casually than she would for the majority of the male population. I couldn't really distinguish the words, unfotunately, but I didn't dare walk up the road. If they wanted me, they'd call me, unless they actually thought I forgot. Nobody seemed to believe that I actually paid attention when it was important.

((^^; Sorry... I tend to write in first person... I'll change if that's a problem...))

[i] Meanwhile, Garm was climbing up a nearby mountain. The thick foliage of the trees kept the rain out, and the distant tapping of water on the leaves was relaxing. Garm took a quick glance at his watch. 10 minutes until the meeting time. He asked Dango to tell Selenay that he would be late so no problems.

Eventually, Garm came upon a small clearing. The rain beat down freely, and a small shrine was at the farthest end of the clearing. The shrine was also soaking wet, and the flowers before it had long since wilted, now being battered by the ruthless rain.

Garm walked up to the shrine, and dropped down on his knees. He slowly reached out, and touched the shrine. The wet shrine slowly heated up, and it became dry again. Reaching into his coat pocket, Garm drew out a flower. He touched the old bouquet, and it burned away in a wisp of smoke. He set the new flower down.

"I humble myself before you." murmured Garm. His head bowed down, he simply stayed there, bowing to the shrine. He slowly got up, and looked up at the sky. The clouds were rolling away fast, the winds were picking up.

"Perhaps its one of the others...." thought Garm.

Garm looked again at the shrine. He opened the small cabinet door at the bottom of the shrine, and took out a red, glowing bundle.

"You told me long ago that I shall wield this when I became 16... it is a year since I became that age.... I have come to reclaim my prize..."

Garm took the bundle, and deposited into his coat pocket. He looked at the shrine for the last time. His eyes were red, but no tears fell.

"Your legacy has been passed on. Rest in peace, master."

Garm stretched his arms out, and a small ball of fire erupted from his hands. His arms quivering, he aimed at the shrine. The fire blast forth from his arms, striking the shrine. The shrine instantly became engulfed in flames, but the flower did not burn. As the shrine slowly crumbled, so too, did the flower.

"Ashes to ashes. That is how we begin, that is how we end. My duty is done."

Garm left the mountain. He looked at his watch. 3 minutes past.

"Better get going..." he muttered to himself. [/i]

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Id like it if you didnt, but it seems you do good with it. And what you said bout Selenay and Dango is all to true...
Selenay said," Dango, I doubt that Garm called Euri. Ill go get her." SHe walked off.
Sorry for it being short.

[size=1][color=maroon]Sorry for the interruption, folks, but some of these posts are a little too short and are lacking in description. If you guys could just kick it up a notch, that would be beautiful, cause it's a swell idea. =^.^=

Your friendly neighborhood moderator,
Arcadia[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][I]"I'll just wait here." Dango said. He looked down the road.
"Yeah right!" He sped off after Selenay panting.
"I...Hate....running..." He groaned. He caught up with Selenay who was talking to Euri. Dango groaned. He stared at them both and raised his eye brows twice, and smiled evily.
"Ignore him..." Selenay said under her breath.
"And what is that suposed to mean?" Snapped Dango. Dango snorted and stuck his tongue out.
"Never mind..." Selenay sighed. They walked back down the road, and Dango continued to stare, look at them both evily. Selenay gave him a punch in the arm again.
"I'll have to kill you if I get a mark..." He mumbled. He looked back.
"Hey! Here's some more loser!" He laughed. Selenay nudged him again.
"Hey! Lay off the punches!" He groaned.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
They heard behind them," Well, if it isnt Dango the Dork, and Selenay the **** face. Oh, and whos this? Its Euri, isnt it? b***h." The three of them spun around to see the school gang behind them. Selenay said," Look, Matt, if you want to fight, you'll have to wait, were in a hurry." Matt cracked his knuckles. "Really? Well, whatever it is will have to have some patience." Nisha and Aeris came running up. "Hey! Youll have to foght al of us if your gonna fight, Matt!"

[color=indigo]
Sasha set off down the road slowly. She hadn't been able to catch Selenay or Dango, and so had no idea where the meeting was. "I guess it's probably at Selenay's house." she said to no one in particular. "But there's no reason to hurry." She started skipping, just because she felt like it. "I missed the rain because or detention. How ironic that my punishment turned out to be a blessing." "You know, people are going to think you're crazy if you keep talking to yourself." Sasha sighed. "And my day was going so well too. Hello Garm, how are you?" she said without turning to face him. "Has the rain managed to dampen your fire yet?" she added, smirking. "Oh no, I suppose not. What a pity." "Thank you for a dose of your mediocre wit," Garm replied, "but I really must be going to that meeting." "Oh, wait- does that mean you know where it is?" Sasha asked. "But of course. However, why would I tell you?" Garm turned to leave, but Sasha stopped him. "Because if you don't, Selenay's going to be angry with you." Garm grumbled, then said "If you slow me down, I'm leaving you right there." Sasha gave a smile of triumph, and raced Garm down the street.
[/color]

[SIZE=1][I] Dango raised his eye brows again.
"Dango the dork eh? Boy that's smart for a bunch of apes!" Laughed Dango. Matt stepped forward. Dango jumped back and put on a baby's voice.
"Oh nooooo!" He laughed. He smiled. "It's...us lot against one ape, do you really think you can beat us? You can't even lay a finger on me, although you would try, but you won't dare will you?" dango was really pushing in now. You could see Matt twiching and flicking.
"The final show down, man .vs. ape, who will win? I got 10 quid on man!" He laughed rolling over. Selenay nudged him.
"DORK!" Matt yelled springing forward. Dango stopped him and pushed him back.
"Come on, use your brain! Look at you! And look at us! Use-your-brain! Oh, you don't have one do you?" He laughed again. Matt growled. Dango walked forward, and so did selenay.
"Waht? You got a problem?" Dango growled.
[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay stood next to Dango. "Its a good thing I warmed up in Gym today." Matt twitched again, the said," WHy?" Selenay grinned. Dango bent over, and Selenay put her foot on his hand. Dango gave her a boost, and she flipped over Matt and his gang. ACtually, she landed right next to him. She landed on one hand, and her leg shotout. She tripped Matt, making him fall on his face. She swung herself up, and ran back over to Dango, Nisha, Aeris, and Euri.

[SIZE=1][I] Dango looked around.
"MY TURN!" He shouted. He grinned evily.
"Hey!" He looked at Matt. "You said you'd take care of me some day, ya' know, teach me a lesson? then now's your chance!" Dango growled. He waited for Matt to move. he looked back at the otehrs, in a way of 'I don't need your help.' Matt swung his fist at Dango. Dango ducked, grabbed Matt's arm and swung him round. He bent Matt's amr back and kicked him on the floor.
"I said know's your chance!" Shouted Dango. Dango used to do wrestling with his friend, and maybe he could test some old moves out.
"Come on! You and your apes! Against one!" Dango said. Matt swung anotehr punch, so Dango grabbed his arm and lifted Matt onto his shoudlers. He spun him aorund then slammed Matt on the floor. Dango jumped back. he smiled happily. Looking back at Selenay and his friends, his face turned into a face of pain.
"AWWW! THAT HURT!" He moaned rubbing his shoulders. He heard a faint laugh behind him.
"It didn't hurt that much!" He mumbled.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay walked over to Dango. "Hey- I dont need help-" Selenay said," So what. There isnt much you can do to stop me." Dango nodded. Selenay said," Oh, wait." SHe ran over to her back pack, and pulled out her walkman. She turned it on, tehn turned up teh volume. Catch Me if You Can by Angela Via started playing. Selenay grinned. " I felt like being competitive." She nodded. Matt got up, painfully. "YOur gonna pay." Selenay said, answering the chalange," Well, youyve got some lessons to learn. Take the two of us on. Me and Dango, agaisnt all of you. Everyone of you 6."

I stood up, narrowing my eyes at the bully. Matt, was it? I vaguely remembered him from school. I think he way have been in my class, but who cares? I don't think I liked him anyway.
"Perhaps you've forgotten why nobody talks to me anymore," I said quietly.
His head turned to face me, lying on the pavement and bruised, but still alive.
"Talk about me like that and you die." I let the threat hang in the air for a minute. And he laughed! The boys behind him echoed it, the kind of stupid laughter bullies laugh when they don't believe they're being threatened. I hated it. The idiot was on the ground, and he was laughing! He really was a monkey. I stuck my hand into my right sock and felt around until I felt a hard metal hilt. I grasped it, pulling out my dagger sheath-first. I tugged the sheath away with my other hand, exposing the curved, silver metal of the blade.
I grinned. "If you're not beaten enough, I'd like my own turn."

[SIZE=1][I]Dango looked back at Euri and his other friends. He thought that euri wouldn't need help.
"You don't mind, do you? If we take on the rest?" Dango asked. He turned back aorund without an answer.
dango laughed grinning.
"2 against 6?" Dango added. He looked at Selenay. "Sounds fair enough." he laughed. He backed up. He looked at Selenay.
"Ready?" Selenay whispered.
"I was born ready." Dango said. He wasn't scared at all. These guuys where a bunch of loser. He could ahndle a group of apes, easy as pie(although he didn't like pie). He jumped forward, and teased Matt's other friends. They all swung punches and kicks,and Dango dodged them all.
"I'll ive you 100 qiud if you get one hit!" Luaghed Dango. He back up more. He jumped back, and he wasn't aware of the road. He was stood right in the middle of the road. One of the boys swung another hit, missed, but somethign in dango's head went blure. He looked aorund, and noticed the bonet of a red car in his chest.[/SIZE][/I]