OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

[SIZE=1][I]Dango looked up again at Selenay and raised his eye brows. He turned back to Rem.
"I don't know...But I do know he's holding up the meeting!!!" He yelled. The man raised his eye brows too, alot like dango would do it. Dango jumped forward.
"Have you ever seen a kicking boxing back kick?" He laughed. "Here's one!" He said. He turned his back to the man, and kicked him hard in the knees. The man fell down, and Dango grabbed Kitty's arm.
"Let's go before he get's up!" Dango said. Ares and Rem gave the man one last kick, and ran back into Selenay's house. Kitty smiled.
"Come on!" He said running to Selenay.
"Sorry Seleany. Hehe, guess we're all here now eh?" He laughed. he sat down and looked out the window at the man...Who was he? He never knew any one like that...waht was going on? He looked down, and winced. 'I don't know who you are...' he thought...'But I don't know you, so let's keep it like this...' He winced again.[/SIZE][/I]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=dark-blue]Okay, guys, some of these posts are very poorly written, as far as grammar and punctuation goes. I have to ask you to fix that, and make sure you continue to write properly in the future. Some of these are a little too short, as well. If you could please just make sure that you have a good, healthy paragraph that maybe describes the situation your character finds him/herself in, and even what his/her thoughts are, that would be super. But right now, these last few posts (with the exception of Vicky) are not acceptable. Please do what you can to edit them. If you need help with ideas, don't be afraid to ask, all right?

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

Rem sat on the floor ready to listen. Then thoughts began filling her head "Who was that? Why did he take kitty?"
Rem looked at kitty and smiled then her eye's fixed forward and she remembered "What did you do burn your self
agean??? You need to get those attacks under control."
"Am I really that bad with my own attacks?"She whispered. Kitty looked at rem "What?" O nothing. Then she faced forward...

[color=indigo]
During the commotion outside, Sasha was in the kitchen with Selenay's mother, helping fix snacks. "I'll take out the food, but are you sure you'll be able to handle the drinks, dear?" [i]Selenay's mom is so sweet![/i] Sasha smiled. "Yeah. But I'm sure the crowd out there's getting hungry. I'll be along in a sec." Once the kitchen was empty, Sasha flexed her hands. "Time for one of my super special tricks." she said, lightly touching each glass as she concentrated. One by one, the glasses started to frost on the outside. "Many thanks again to Pluto." she whispered, placing the drinks on a tray and carrying them into the living room. There, she encountered trouble. Rem's clothes had burned [b]again[/b], Kitty looked severely shaken, and Dango was talking to Selenay in a hushed voice. "Is everyone all right?" Sasha asked worriedly, setting the drinks down on a coffee table. "Some guy tried to kidnap me." said Rem. "Kitty too." "WHAT! Where'd they go? Why didn't you get me? I would've shown them what's what, taught 'em a lesson they'll never forget." Everyone was giving her [b]looks[/b] again, so she quieted. Only the utmost restraint kept her from chasing the offender out of the town, but nothing could keep her from staring at the window as order finally started to spread through the room.
[/color]

[color=green]"Is it just me, or is it turning into a [i]really[/i]weird day??" Selenay mused.

"It seems to me that this meeting is going nowhere. Listen, people, I don't really know why this meeting was called, but it doesn't seem to matter now. Members of or group have been attacked at least twice today, and this is a subject of immediate concern." Metta started to sound angry.

"Metta, what are you talking about, twice?" Terra asked for all those who weren't present for the other fight. Metta and Selenay relayed the story of Matt and his gang. Everyone seemed really concerned, if they weren't before.

"I don't think it's a coincidence, either. Have you guys been talking about the meeting at school?" Metta asked. Of course they had, until now, they had no reason not to.

"Matt's just a bully, Metta. He picks on me everyday," Dango said.

"But do you get hit by a car everyday? Garm, I think it's time to talk about your claws, as I think they will be needed soon."[/color]

Ares was bored with the stupid meeting.
Ares: Look, people, let's just get on with the day and forget the meeting. I'm bored as [spoiler]hellokitty[/spoiler]!
Selenay: Oh, stop complaining Ares! My goodness!
Ares: That's it, I'm leaving.
Ares turned around and started to walk awy.
Rem: Come back here, Ares! You always get bored!
Ares: yeah yeah yeah.
Ares ignored Rem. Selenay ran up to Ares and kissed him.
Ares blushes and stops in his tracks.
Selenay: Now will you stay?
Ares: So then, we're still lovers?
Selenay: Well of course!
Ares: I'll stay. I suppose.

OOC: Okay, I am completely confused as to where the heck everyone is and what the hell is happening. All I traced up till was everyone assembling at Selenay's house, and from there is a jumble of posts. Will someone please PM me a succint summary informing me of what exactly is happening and everyone's location?

Kitty stands in Selenay's living room, trying to comprehend what just happened a half hour ago."Who was that?"Kitty thinks to herself. "That man..... his voice is so familiar.... where have I heard it before?" Kitty stares at the floor, lost in thought. "YO,KITTY!!!!!!" She looks up. Rem is looking at her, smiling."What's on your mind, hm?" "oh, it's nothing!!!" Kitty says in a voice a little too laid back than she was feeling now." Come on, let's go see what's delaying the meeting."

[i]Is anybody even reading this thing?? If you are, you would have noticed that we're on hold. I cannot follow what is happening on this thing, anytime we try to move forward, someone pulls in backwards four or five steps. until we can pull iit together, I'm done. PM me when we get started again, please.[/i]

Guest Skyechild91
I PMed Molletta, and she should PM Metatron.
Selenay sighed. "Ares, I never stopped being your lover, okay?" Ares said," But, Dango-" Selenay placed two fingers on his lips, silencing him. "Dango and I are best friends, thats all." She turned away from him to Kitty. "Hey, you okay?" KItty nodded. "Who was that guy?" KItty shrugged," Ask Dango." Selenay turned to Dango, who avoided her eyes. "Dango, who was he?" Dango said, sharply, suprising Selenay," You dont wanna know." Selenay moved towards him. They sat down. "Yes, I do, Dango. I need to know." She placed her hand on his, and he snapped it away. "No, you dont! Leave me alone." Dango satlked off. Selemnay sat there, surrounded by the suprised silence of the others. Her face showed hurt. Her eyes teared up as Dangop storme off into the back garden.

Rem looked at Selenay "There you go butting in."
What! Selenays hurt eyes turned to fire blazes as she thumped my head! OWW!Gosh I'll warn my brain befor I speek my mind!
Rem looked out at dango wondering "Why wont he tell?"
Kitty came up behind her and poked her side, "Yes?" "Do you think hes not telling because its personal?" "Oh,oh,oh that makes me want to know even more!" Selenay stood and yelled "GROW UP YOUR HOW OLD AND YOU STILL ACT LIKE A CHILD!!!" Rem looked at her...

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Um... Actually, Dango never gets mad at Selenay, so everyone is shocked. Could you cahnge your post? Please?

[SIZE=1]OOC: OK, I'll try my best now. BTW, I never get mad at RPG's, no matter what happens. If you guys make a mistake, I might sound mad but I'm not, keep that in mind.

IC:[I] Dango looked down.
"Maybe I should tell them..." He said rubbing his eyes. He clenched his fist and walked back in. He gulped. Where they going to ask him questions? He smiled.
"I think we should get this meeting going..." He said to Selenay. He rubbed his head and smiled. Dango sat down and closed his eyes. he touched the chair, and jumped.
"Ouch...talk about static..." He groaned. Silence fell in the room, as the meeting began.
"How do the make these things?" Dango said as he swirled a snow globe in his heads. He didn't notice that he was being very annoying. He put it down and laughed.
"Sorry." He said.[/I][/SIZE]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay looked away from Dango. She looked over at Ares, then her gaze shifted to Garm. "Okay, Garm. Why dont you tell us how those-" She stopped, then said," Actually, Id really like to know first who the hell that guys was, Dango, and why you had to be so damn resistant about telling me." Selenays eyes iced and her cold stare moved to Dango, who fidgeted.

Rem began to doze off. Kitty began to elbow her, "Get up you need to listen." "Why, some one is bound to tell me sooner or later." She smiled as she closed her eyes. "Rem.....rem are you there?" Dango stood and tipped toed over, "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ANY THING!" "Bwaaaa!" Rems hair stood up as she clinged on to kittys arm. Dango smiled as he looked down, "Now are you going to stay up?" Rem gave a closed eye smile "uhhhh yeah."
(Like I have a choice)

[SIZE=1][I] Dango opened his mouth.
"I-er....I now let's do this..." He began.
"No. I rather know." Selenay said. Dango gulped. He didn't really no for sure either...
"He...he...must be my father..." He said. Selenay looked at him.
"But you already have one."
"No, my REAL father. Ever noticed how un-like we are? My real father went missing years ago...when I like five...he was supoosed to be a great figher and he was supossed to be so amazing he made up his own fighting style. I never knew him...I never had the chance...it has to be him...I think..." Dango said slowly.
"You're joking?" Ares said.
"Nope. If it isn't him, it's porbly my bro or something..I doubt it though..." He sighed heavly. "But isn't this a meeting about us and not just me?" He growled. He would rather spend the week along in a desert then spit something like that out. That would make him a lair, that he never told the, before.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]Metta was annoyed. Finally the meeting was getting going, and all that seemed to be going on was the usual jealousy over Selenay... Suddenly things were starting, Dango's father?? Metta had just always assumed he was dead. Rue had settled back on the floor at her feet and she scratched his ears.

[i]What is going on here?[/i] Metta caught the thought on a breeze. "I was just thinking the same thing, Euri." Metta said aloud.

Tara laughed, "You heard it too, huh? So, he's your father? THis can't be easy for you, I know. But why did he attack your friends? I mean, why is he attacking anybody, let alone those close to you?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, Tara, but it seems he posed a very real threat. "

"What about Garm's claws? Where did you get them?" Metta was all business today.

"They are my inheritance. They were left to me, and they will only work for me. They have lots of uses."

"Well, that's vague enough, I guess. Selenay, is there anything particular we need to cover tonight, or can we convene this meeting and go home?"[/color]

Kitty ran to find rem,"I'll be back dont worry!" Selenay looked oddly at her.Rue ran close behind her. "REM!" She had found her she was sitting in the grass rem looked up at her "yeah?" "Uhh..are you ok because you ran out of the was/is meeting." "Yes im a-ok..." Rue sat in front of rem..she brought her knees to her chest her blue skirt waved slowly. Kitty began to speak but befor she could rem said softly, "Just go."

[SIZE=1]OOC: Ain't we supposed to be in a meeting Inuyashagurl_15? We have to all be there...

IC:[I] Dango looked at Selenay. He thought for awhile.
"I know. We should talk about these strang happenings...cars don't usealy run kids over." Dango said.
"But why would any one do that?" Said Ares. Dango growled.
"That's what I like to know. Unless the law's changed without us knowing, I'd say somethings going on. Matt was acting strnge...oh, no he wasn't..." Dango grinned.
"I think so too." Garm said. Dango smiled.
"Then what is going on?" Asked Dango. He jumped ot his feet. He was tring to forget aobut his father, or whoever the man was...[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]"Did anybody see the car, or who was in it? Oh, by the way, Dango, I think you had better tell everybody why you are able to be at this meeting... Or maybe better if Garm Elaborates for us. It was so strange, you touched him with those claws and he woke up. What are they, Garm?"

Metta saw in his face he wouldn't tell them, maybe in a smaller setting. She couldn't help but wish for a smaller setting with Garm, but she knew he had feelings for Selenay. Garm, the antithesis of Dango, serious and angry. She was staring out the window and was brought back by Tara nudginf her leg. Everyone was looking at her and she had no idea why. [/color]

Kitty sat next to Rem in the meeting. Dango was talking, but Kitty's mind was else where. She was still in a jumble about the events that happened recently. Rem had burns, Dango was talking about his father who she always presumed was dead, and that strange man tried to kill her!! It reminded her of the warning the old elf (Since she grew up in the wild, in the woods) told her before she left for civilization. "Beware, young Kitty Moon; i see in danger in your future. The warriors of the zodiac will be in great peril, and so will you! Look for the omens, my child, and take great caution in who are your allies and who are your foes; if you are too blind about your commrades, it will mean your destruction!" Kitty always presumed that at that moment the elf had too much too drink. But now it all started to make sense...... "KITTY!!!!!!!" Kitty jumped a foot in the air. Selenay was glaring at her. "Please pay attention, o.k.?" "Alright, alright!!!" said Kitty, a little embarassed. "Please go on, Dango..."