OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

Rem stares at kitty oddly "ooooooook." We were in knee deep of a meeting and rem had no chance of getting out of it. She looked around the room....* why do we have to have these, am I supposed to be paying attention?, Is it over? * "Rem would you like to share you thoughts on this subject?" Kiity looked at her,Selenay,dango,Garm and Metta (practicly every one) looked at her. "Uhhhhhh no....coment."

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay told everyone," YOu can leave if you want, but this meetings over." She turned and left the room, locking herself in her room. She flopped down on the bed, and whisled. Her lights went out. She heard, [I] Hey, Selenay, Its ares, you okay?[/I] Selenay smiled. [I] Yeah, Im okay. Just a little hurt, that all.[/I] Arse replied. [I] Thats good. Could you let me in?[/I] Selenay snapped, and the door unlocked. Ares came in, and the door re-locked. "So... What is it Ares?"

[color=indigo]
Sasha frowned. "So what, we all came over to get confused? Fun. I for one will not stand for it. I mean, this is not what we came for." She turned to her audience, but found that most of them had started to leave. Metta touched her arm lightly. "Maybe we should just leve Selenay alone right now," she said before filing out the door with the others. "Perhaps. But if she's a water sign, and she is, she really oughta talk with someone." She silently mind-called, but Selenay seemed busy. "Oh. Of course, she could be talking with someone else. No matter, I can wait." She looked around for something to do, and started to clean up the glasses that the group had used during what was supposed to be a meeting, but had turned into a fiasco. Members were attacked, both physically and mentally it seemed, and secrets among friends were coming into the open. Sasha shivered, then brought the cups into the kitchen to wash. Submerging her hands in the frigid water, she called one more time to Selenay. [i]Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Friends between signs, right?[/i] She hummed a cheery tune while washing, one that only masked her true thoughts.
[/color]

[SIZE=1]OOC: I'm editing Dango's spiecal ablitys, to something cool, meh.

[I]Dango left without another word. He sat down beside the road, without speaking. He shivered.
"Pssssssst!" A voice said. Dango looked aorund. He spotted a hooded person peering at him from the corner. Dango pointed at himself. He man nodded. Dango gulped and clenched his fist. The man looked around and smiled.
"Hi." He said. He sounded young, and happy. Dango just stood there.
"H...hi..." He gulped. The hooded man stuck out his hand. Dango stuck it.
"Long time no see." He said.
"W...What?" Dango shivered. The man laughed and lowered his hood. He was too young to be Dango's father...the men was in his 20's.
"You forget your father, and now me?" He said. Dango shook his head.
"My father died years ago. Who are you?" Yelled Dango. The man laughed again.
"I'm Godric." He said. He was tall, and had long gold hair, blue pants, and very strange, very very light blue eyes. Dango shivered again.
"I'm Godric, and I'm your brother! Father's waiting to see you. I'm sorry what he did before." Dango froze. A cold chill ran down his back.[/SIZE][/I]

[i][size=1]Are we all able to communicate telpathically or just some of us?[/i][/size]

[color=green]"Are you going back to the woods?" Metta asked Tara. "If it's alright, I think I may just stay with you. This place seems a little frantic for me tonight."

"Sure you san stay, but all I have is a floor." Tara was happy to oblige Metta.

"I'll just be a few moments," Metta said as she went to Selenay's door. "I'm going with Tara. I don't want her alone in the forest, and you seem to be up to your ears in company." Metta left before Selenay bothered to answer.

Rue, Tara and Metta set off wordlessly for Tara's cabin. Metta soon realized that it was silly to worry about Tara being alone, the forest itself seemed to protect her. Besides, any foe should fear Tara's ability with her crystal bow.

[i]That meeting was a real fiasco. I don't understand what happened. There were so many things that obviously needed to be discussed, and then that whole ordeal with Selenay and Ares being [/i]LOVERS[i]. I just don't follow... Things change so much while I'm gone.[/i]

"You're thinking about the meeting, huh?"

"How could I not be? Was that weird or what? Where's Rue? RUE!! RUE!!!" Metta called to no avail. Suddenly they heard a yelp in the distance. "RUE!!!" Metta ran to find her companion. They came upon him off the trail. He was badly hurt, but not dead. Tara went for help while Metta tried to comfort her friend.[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]"But....every one knows he's dead." Dango said.
"But I was with him. He didn't die, he made it and told me to not tell any one that he was alive." Replied Godric. Dango nodded.
"So....he made it? How was he supposed to die?" Asked Dango.
"He was really a warrior too. Not like you, he was a very spiecal man. Alot like a wizard, but much more powerful. People call him Danutela, which meant 'Wolf demon'. His real name is Talor, but no one calls him that."
"So...er...what was he?"
"He was a Demon." Godric said in a cold tone. "That makes oyu half Demon." He added. Dango froze.
"Your star sign is Capricorn, and you power is earth. But you have fire too. Your father is a fire demon, and a very powerful one too. He pasted on the skill to me, and you." Godric said standing up.
"Watch, and learn." He held out his fist, and fire appeared in his hands. He turned his hands over, and the fire spread around his hands, and then his legs. Where ever Godirc moved, the fire trailed behind his back and his legs and arms. Godric jumped in the air, and kicked hard on Selenay's garden fence, and it fell crashing to the floor, in flames.
"Opps, er....that wasn't meat to happen." Godric said. The fire wore off, and Godric put out the fence with his boot.
"Wow..." Dango said sunnded.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]Metta sobbed as held Rue. His tail wagged and she looked up. Tara had returned with Garm. How was she was [i]always[/i] able to find him.

"What the hell happened? My God, he really torn up."

"Can you do anything?? Save him, please."

Garm Took out his his claws, and they flared up, and Rue was as good as new.

"Tonight just gets weirder and weirder. what happened, I though Rue was pretty indestructible. Are you still going to Tara's cabin?" Garm actually sounded concerned. " I can walk you guys there, if you want."

All four walked to Tara's cabin. There Metta made a fire in the front and talked long into the night. [/color]

[SIZE=1][I]"Another fire one...it allows you to teleaport any where. Here, grab my hand." Godric said smiling. Dango grabbed his hand.
"I'll teleport us to..."
"Wow! Us? Nah, I don't do that kinda stuff!" Dango said jumping back. Godric laughed. He grabbed Dango.
"trust me. Your father would want you to know this. This can take you all the way across the universe. It's a very good one. come on, are you afriad?"
"NO!!! I never am!" Growled Dango. he gulped. he grabbed Godirc's hand.
"ready?"
"I was born ready." Dango laughed. Fire flew around them, and Dango felt nothing. then, he did feel something. A change. The fire dissapeared. Dango looked down. He saw nothign there, but a thin branch he was sat on.
"Err, that wasn't supossed to happen..." Gulped Godric. the branch began to break.
"AHHH!" Dango jumped down before it did, and Godric...floated down...he couldn't believe it...
"Wow.."
"I know.." Laughed Godric. Dango spun around.
"Metta?"[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Im posting for Molleta, shes having a AOL glitch right now...

IC:[color=green][i]Dango?

Yeah, it's me, look, don't tell the others I'm here, especially Garm, ok.[/i]

"I think Rue and I will have a look around" They walked away, Metta with her staff ready. "What are you here, Dango? Did you follow us?"

"No, it's a long story. I'll tell you later. What is Garm Doing here anyway?" Metta told about Rue and Garm healing him.

"Besides, not everyone dislikes Garm. I really like...Why don't you come and sit with us? We are trying to make sense out of this meeting."

"I think you should come with us..." said an unfamiliar voice behind Metta.[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Godric appeared behind Dango. He smiled and held out his hand. Metta shuck it.
"I'm Godric." He said. Metta nodded.
"He's my brother! He said my father's still alive, adn that we should find him hanging around wierdo places." Godric nudged him and grumbled.
"He's got this amazing fire power! He's gonna teach me it! Show..." Godric shock his head before Dango finished.
"But it's so cool any ways!" Dango gulped.
"Don't let garm know...ok?" Danog breathed.
"Sure." metta said. dango nodded.
"What did you want again Godric?" Asked dango.[/SIZE][/i]

Guest DarkDemon
Hey i have been loking for a cool bored to jion and i was wondering if i could join yours i know it a little late but i could be a new kid or something.If you let me join could i have the cloth of the scales?My name would be Alex and im a girl. so would you conserder?
:flaming: :devil:

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: ACK! Ares isnt allowed on OB anymore! Anyone want to play his char? If not Ill play him till he gts kiled or somfink....

Ares sat down next to Selenay. "Youve got to losen up. Your way to tense." Selenay sighed, and leaned against him. He pushed her away slightly, then massaged her shoulders. Selenay leaned into his hands. "Your right, I guess. I worry to much. But, Im just worried about Dango... and Garm, Metta, Tara, all of them." Ares pulled Selenay to him. " I know, Sel, I know. But youve got to losen up. Dango can take care of himself. Garm saved his life. Metta is your absolute best friend, and Tara is... well, Tara. They trust you. So trust them." Selenay sighed. She was getting sleepy. "Okay, if you say so." She felt Sasha's mind touch. She sent back, [I] Sasha, if you ever need me, Ill be here for you. Freinds between signs? [/I] Sasha replied back, [I] Friends between signs. And friends for life. [/I] Selenay smiled, falling asleep. She thought, every one of the Warriors hearing her, [I] Friends for life...[/I]

Rem began walking out of the house slowly with kitty by her side she looked up to see the gardens fence...."Bwaaa, she'll think I did it c'ause I dont think any one else has fire power!" Kitty looked around and said, "Something has changed...It feals colder and not normal." Rem began walking away. Kitty looked eagerly at her, "Where are you going!" Rem waved and said, " 1- Away frome the fence and 2- Home to sleep or some thing!" Kitty crosed her arms and shook her head. Rem opened the door and locked it she took a shower and when she was done she through the burnt close away,. *WWhy did the meeting go as it did, Why was I spazing out and running away from dango and his story?* She fell back on to the bed, "Well,she yawned,I guess every thing will come to later on."

[color=indigo]
Once Sasha had finished with the dishes, she had sat down in the living room to wait for Selenay. Unfortunately, that was the wrong thing to do after a long and eventful day. Soon she was asleep, and that meant that the dreams would come. Sasha tossed and turned, mumbling in her sleep, but since no one was around, no one noticed. In her sleep, she froze the air, not realizing that it would affect her real surroundings. Not realizing that she was asleep, that it was all only a dream. The living room windows frosted over, the metal and stone felt like ice cubes. The cold spread, leaking out of the house, to Rem and Kitty. Seeping further into the house, where Selenay and Ares finally noticed it. "Ares, is it just me, or is it really cold in here?" Selenay asked in a worried tone. "Maybe you should turn the AC down." Selenay checked, then answered, "But it's not even on!" They went out into the living room, where they found Sasha jerking, twisting, trying to get away from an invisible pursuer. "No... not again! No, get away! Stop, please... just leave me alone!" Sasha cried in her sleep, unaware that she was actually safe. Selenay reached out to grab her, then pulled back. The cold around Sasha was almost unbearable. She tried again, and managed to grab her arm, which felt like a block of ice. "Sasha, wake up! You're just dreaming!" Selenay yelled. "No, no... NO!" Sasha screamed, jolting herself out of her dream and collapsing on the floor. The room began to return to it's normal temperature, as Sasha trembled in fear. "He came back. I told him to stay away, but he wouldn't listen." Sasha burst into tears, as Selenay hugged her. "It was just a dream, you're okay now." Selenay reassured her, as Sasha cried on her shoulder.
[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay stroked Sasha's hair," Shh..." She gently touched Sashas mind, [I] Sasha open up to me, let me see what happened. [/I] She couldnt get Sasha to show her. [I] Selenay, its to horrible! I couldnt show you again, I would end up hurting both of us. [/I] Sahsa mind voice was scared. Selenay held Sasha cloer to her, shielding her friend with her magic., also with her body. "Sasha... Im here, please, dont cry..."

[SIZE=1][I]Dango saw Godric running in the other direction.
"Wha? Where are you going?" Dango waved bye to Motta and ran after Godric.
"What's the big idea?" Godric told Dango to shut up. Godric just stood there, and closed his eyes. Dango grumbled. Godric's eyes flashed open.
"He's here..." He mumbled.
"Who's where?" Dango said.
"Sky!" Godric laughed.
"What? Are you really my brother? You're mad!" Dango jumped back a little.
"No, Sky. Flip, Chance and Sky. They're animals. Sky's the eagle, Chance is a wolf, and Flip's a tiger."
"So?" Dango fiddled with twigs and stuff.
"They're a key. A key to your father, because they're his animals. C'mon!"[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]Metta just watched after dango very confused.

"Did you find anything?" Garm asked as she returned.

"No, nothing. What did I miss here?" Metta noticed the fire was dimming so she gave it a shot with her staff and it flared. The blaze was as bright as day.

"A little nervous, Metta? What's with the sun in the front yard?" Tara laughed at her.

"Sorry, I guess I am a little on edge. Garm, are you staying here? Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"Ha, like you of all people should worry about school. You've gone like, what, a week out of your whole life? No, I'm not staying, I better be going." Garm got up to leave and Metta and Tara went inside. Metta tossed and turned. Something was really bothering her, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

[i]Metta, are you there? Why did you leave. I told you you could stay. Is everything alright?[/i]

[i]Selenay, I'm sorry. You just seemed [/i]really[i]busy. I'll be by tomorrow., I promise. Are you alright?[/i]

[i]Nothing that won't wait. I'll see you tomorrow. g'night.[/i][/color]

Rem slept soundly until a flas of the past came-* No dont leave me here mother, Rems tiney hands reached for her mother and brother as they got in the car and drove away---Tears stroled down her cheeks as she noticed the suroundings they were cold and bare a hand reached for her and pulled her in to the darkness.* She jerked awake and sat up. "My mother lift me alone because my abilitys were out of hand b...but my brother had them too and she kept him...." Rem rerapped her arm and dressed as she walked down stairs the house was quiet and dark a hand reached out. "NO!" Rem rolled her eyes back and fire filled her hands as she swung. "Hey watch it!" Kitty apeared and said, "Sorry I scared you." "Just dont do it agean ok?" Rems eyes shadowed as she stepped back and ran out of the house.

Kitty looked out of Rem's door, puzzled. "What's up with her lately?" Kitty thought. "She's been really defensive lately." Kitty was concerned. She didn't want anything to happen to Rem; it was because Rem was the first person she made friends with when she entered civilization. Kitty walked out the door and into the cold midnight street. She didn't need sleep. She never needed sleep, after what happened to her parents. They were cruelly murdered in front of her very eyes when she was just a toddler. After that, she was raised by a wise elf who was friends with her parents. Kitty walked for a little while, tring to free herself from the cruel memories. "Hey, you!" "Wha?" Kitty said, bewieldered. Suddenly an arrow whizzed past her cat ear. "Don't move! I mean you no harm!" cried the voice.

[color=green]The next day after school metta dutifully met Selenay outside of school. "Hey, how's it going? I'm sorry I didn't stay last night. It seemed you had plenty of people to deal with, and I didn't want to get in the way. I'm no good with listening to people and their problems, you know that."

"That's fine. I understand, really. Did you stay at Tara's? Tell me [i]everything[/i]."

"Funny you should say that, because there is [i]lots[/i] to tells!"

The girls laughed as they started to walk to Selenay's house. Sel listened carefully as Metta told her about Rue being attacked and Tara finding Garm to help him. Selenay laughed at Metta. She could tell, even after not seeing her for more than a year that Metta had feelings for Garm. "Always the bad boys, huh Metta?" Metta's face turned a deep red.

"The strangest thing, though, was Dango."

"Dango?"

"Yes. Tara, Garm and I were talking at the campfire and suddenly Dango was there behind me in the bushes...with his [i]brother[/i].

"[i]WHAT?![/i] Brother? Father, brother, how much family does Dango have? We're going to his house right now!"

"I don't think he's there. They seemed to be going somewhere, sneaking off into the night."

Sel's mom had cookies ready when they got there as usual. Rue laid on the floor, occasionally scratching the place where his wound had been while the girls talk about all the things the meeting should have been about. "I don't know what happened, things just went crazy yesterday. You're staying tonight, aren't you, Metta? Of course you are." All of the sudden the doorbell rang.[/color]

Rem ran far away frome the house "I cant stay there any longer!"
She tripped and stoood up slowly *why is it every time I get a memory it has to be a bad one that results in dager for my friends I cant tell any one about the past I only live through the present and I am trying to make it to the future* Rem stood up shakingly she had been running for hours that felt like days! She began to softly cry she did not want to leave kitty and the others but she had no choice! She saw the dark forest that was in her dream/memory she began fidgiting with the bottom of her skirt,"Well if im going to find out any thing I better go in." She took a deep breth and slowly walked in The darkness escaped the forest and consumed the suroundings.

[SIZE=1][I]Dango pressed the doorbell again, and Godric looked around.
"What are you looking for now? Another way to get us lost?" Dango growled.
"Animals can move y'know. I don't contorl them!" Snapped Godric. The door swung open and Seleany stood there.
"Ooooooh, finally dicided to show up?" Laughed Selenay.
"What the? What d'you mean?" Dango asked puzzled.
"Nothing," Giggled Selenay. "Come in, oh is that your brother?" Dango twitched.
"HOw did y'know?" Asked Dango.
"Metta."
"Oh, right. Yeah, he's Godric." Dango explained stepping into Seleany's house.
"Nice to meet you." Godric shuck out his hand and Selenay shook it.
"I'm Selenay."
"I know." Godric smiled. He followed Selenay and Dango, and found Metta.
"Hi snitch." Dango laughed.
"What?" Metta folded her arms.
"Oh, nothing." Dango was doing a bit of an imprestion...of Selenay. Godric sniggered.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]"I am not a snitch, I just felt it was important that she know. Godric, nice to meet you in the light," Metta quipped. He laughed. "So, are you the guy I saw out the window yesterday, the one that just dissappeared?"

"I didn't think that anyone saw that. You've got good eyes."

"Are you the guy that grabbed Kitty? She was really freaked out," Selenay asked.

"Of course he's not!" Dango said before Godric could answer. Metta and Selenay look at each other. they both realized that his answer had been very hasty.

"So, I didn't think we'd be seeing you for a while, Dango. What with the way you appeared and disappeared last night. What was going on? I still don't know what you were doing there."

Godric noticed Rue," Is he yours?"

"He doesn't belong to me, but we do travel together and take care of each other. He's my companion."

Godric looked at Dango, " I think she should meet him."[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay sighed. "Okay, what the hell is going on?" She was at a complete loss. Dango sat down on the sofa with a groan. "I wish I could tell you, Sel, I really do." Selenay sat down beside him. [I] Dango? Can-can I ask ypou something? [/I] Metta looked over. She tried to keep Godric destracted. The look in Selenays eyes said she was using mind-speech, and she didnt want Godric to know- just in case. Dango looked over. [I]
Sure, shoot.

Well, I wanted to know if you were mad at me for asking about your dad.... and if your mad about Ares.... [/I]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango growled.[/I]
"Do I honestly look mad?"
"Well..."
"NO! God, I'm not that tpye of guy, get it through your head."[I]Dango was bitter. why did she bring that up? It had nothing to do with this...atleast...not Ares...he thinks...[/I]
"Well, you're mad about something."
"Maybe because a certain person dragged me across the desert to find Sky!"[I]Godric looked over at them. Could he hear them?[/I]"Who's Sky?"
"No one."
"He must be."
"Fine....Sky is a bird. He's the thrid member of a little...tribe like thing...flip, the tiger, Chance the wolf and Sky the eagle. They're my dad's pets, and they're powerful...Godric wants them for something...ask Godric not me."
"You're being bitter, why?"
"Why's the world round?"[I]Dango and Selenay kept arguing through mind contorl...[/I][/SIZE]