OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay finally exploded. She got up, eyes raging, fists clenched. She caught Godrics attention. " If you were mad about me and Ares being lovers, all you had to do was tell me! But no! You had to act all calm, worrying me, making me think you didnt care about it, letting me hurt you more!' She finally got so worked up that she slapped him. Dang, Metta, and everyone else in the room looked at them, confused and shocked. Selenay had never hit Dango. She stormed out.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][I]Dango growled so loudly his fist shock in anger. What was worng with her? He didn't care! He didn't really...
"Good bye, Godric, Metta." He said calmly. His eyes filled with rage. He stormed out, and Godric slowly follwed.
"Leave me alone ok?" Dango said. Godric nodded and went. Dango ran off across the road, almost crying.
"Oh, I'll get you. Perfect Seleay ah? Oh, Dango doens't matter any more, but he will now!" He growled. He ran straight into the nearst woods.
"Well, you're not gonna see me for along time selenay. I swear it!" Dango sat down and sniffed.
"I don't need any of them! I never did!" He stamped the floor with his fist.
"I hate them!"[/SIZE][/I]

Rem walked deeper in to the woods. Uhhhh ok I dont want to go any further....... Im...im really not going to find..uh anything here.
Then she saw her self only not her self * 4 yr old form * It was like a never ending night mare!!!! The hand grabbed her and rem screamed! Dangos ears twiched a bit and looked in that direction he remembered that rem left to go home. He stood up and ran that way. Kitty turned and tried to run but the person shot another arrow. "Ok if your a friend quit shooting my friend needs me!" She yelled.

[color=green]Godric and Metta were left just standing there. "Selenay's crying, I can hear it in my head. I really am no good at comforting, I just don't know how to do it. Do you want to get some coffee? Rue will stay with Sel."

"Sure, why not. I can get anything done when he's like that either."

Metta and Godric went off to get coffee, all the while talkig about how she met Dango and his powers and hers. She told him that she was Sagitarrius, a fire type. She didn't have big powers, though. SHe was much better at actual fighting than magic. She can control fire and with her staff she can ignite fire. When she tried to turn the converstion to him, he was avoidant. She finally persisted, "What are you doing with Dango after all this time. I've known him all these years, and he's never mentioned a brother. It's just [i]really[/i] strange. Personally, I think he's pretty upset by the whole thing. He's not himself."

"Can you blame him. I have just laid a bunch of stuff on his back he never thought he'd have to deal with..."

Metta interupted, "Don't you think that was a little selfish of you. Dango had done just fine without you guys for a long time, and now you are sneakinghim off into the night, giving him all this stress..."

"Don't think I never considered that. I just happen to think that it will be better for him in the long run, even if it's hard right now. Besides, we need him, he's important."

Tara was suddenly in Metta's mind,[i]Metta, I think we'd better meet at Selenay's house, you, me, Garm and Sel. Something has happened in the forest I think we need to discuss, [b]now.[/b][/i]

"I have to go back to Sel's house, um, good luck finding Dango. Thanks for the coffee!" Metta yelled as she jogged down the street.[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango sat up in the trees. He just smiled. He wasn't bothered about anything now, only to prove he was stronger then all the warriors. He knew he could be. He had to be. But...Dango forgot soemthing...something happened a mintue ago...and he couldn't rember...but he didn't care. If people were friends with Selenay, then Dango would be their foe. He wasn't angry about just one thing, but alot of things. Selenay walks around saying "Friends between signs?" what aload of rubish! They're not really friends. Friends don't go being the leader of a gang of powerful kids. Dango laughed. Then, he heard singing.

"Oh, the woods are warm,
The woods are warm!
Oh, the woods are warm!

Dark thou it be,
You'll always see,
through my eyes...
That the woods are warm!

Their never cold!
Never cold!
The woods are warm,
never cold.....but always warm!

Nightime falls,
but the woods are warm!
Their so very warm!
Morning comes....
And the woods are warm!"

Dango looked around. He saw a black wolf...singing. The wolf looked up at Dango.
"Why hello master."
"What? I'm not your master...how can you talk?"
"Ha! Let's just say...I get it form you."[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay lay on her bed, face buried in a pillow. [I] Stupid Dango... If he had told me... Uuuuu....... [/I] She was so upset. She hated Dango, but at the same time hated what she had sai and done to him. Metta gently tapped on her door.
[I] Sel? You okay?

No! Im not okay!

Hey, Sel, please, calm down. Godric went to look for Dango so...

I dont want to talk, okay?! Leave me alone!

Whoa, Sel, Im sorry, I-
[/I] Selenay started crying. [I] Metta, Im sorry! I hate this! I hate being mad at Dango, adn I hate him being mad at me![/I] Metta slipped in, and sat down next to her, holding her, trying to make her feel better. "Hey, shh..." Selenay cried into her shoulder, and called softly to ango, [I] Dango, Im sorry, Im so sorry, please, forgive me...[/I]

[color=green]"It's not really wether you want to or not. Tara and Garm are here, and they've got some really important news. We may need to have another meeting, soon." Selenay unlocked the door and let Metta in. "Selenay, I know you don't want to hear it, but just remember, Dango is going through a lot right now, I don't think he means to hurt you."

[i]"He didn't!"[/i] Selenay almost growled at Metta. "Why are the others here?"

"Tara's found some burnouts in the forest and there are dead animals too. A lot of them. They seem to have been attacked in the same way as Rue, deep slashes to their torsos. It's really gorey, Sel. We need to find out about it, right away. I'm also kind of worried about Tara, being alone in the forest."

Selenay cleaned up, and met the others downstairs. Tara looked like she hadn't slept, though she was trying to hide it, and Garm looked angry, as usual.[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango heard mutters in his head, but he just ignored them.
"What do you mean?" Asked Dango. The wolf laughed.
"Does the name Chance ring a bell?" Dango clicked. Chance was in a gang, and a wolf that could speak and very powerful.
"Y-you're Chance? But....where's...Flip...sky or som'ot?" Dango gulped.
"Down town...I t'ink..." Chance said. Chance was smirking. Dango thought a wolf couldn't do that...or sing either. But Chance was a good singer.
"You see...we formed an allince...and kept a promise...but we go in our own ways. Flip, attakcs humans killing animals, Sky spies on people, and I keep to the woods. We all I have a little power....and mine's mind reading." Luaghed Chance.
"W-what?" Stuttered dango.
"Yeah, I can read your every thought!" Laughed Chance.
"Looks like you need help!" [/I]

BTW, I thought it would be fun if I show you a picture of Chance:[/SIZE]

[url]http://www.guthriestudios.com/images/Wolf.jpg[/url]

"I'm sorry, Kitty Moon." said the voice. Out of the shadows stepped a boy with flame-like red hair. In his hand he held a bow and arrow."My name is Akira. I didn't mean to scare you.I just needed to talk." Kitty glared at him. "Well, you did an awfully good job getting my attention. Now spit it out; who exactly are you and how did you know my name?" Akira looked stunned. "Kitty... don't tell me you forgot your old child-hood friend!" "Uhhh," Kitty said, dumbfounded. It's true she remembered him, but she haven't seen him since she was 6. "Oh, well. That's not my point "said Akira, breaking the silence. "What I wanted to talk to you about was your friend, Rem." Kitty's ears perked up at the mention of Rem. "What about Rem?" Kitty asked anxiously. Then a thought popped into her mind. "Hold on. How did you know that Rem was my friend? Were you stalking me? What did you do to Rem??" Kitty cried as she started to throttle Akira. "TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!!!!!" "Wait! Wait! Stop! I didn't do anything to her!!!!" cried Akira as Kitty started to whack him with her boomerang. Kitty stopped. "Then what's going on with Rem?" she demanded. "I was getting to that..." grumbled Akira as he rubbed his sore head. "Her memories are taking control of her mind."WHAAAAAT?" shrieked Kitty. "Why? What's going on????" "I'll explain to you later," said Akira. "Now follow me."
I just want to ask why no one's been including me in their posts lately. I always have to post just to make everyone sure I'm not dead.*softly sobs* I know there's another story going on, but it would be nice if not only Inuyashagurl_15 kept tabs on me. If what I'm saying sounds selfish and conceited, I'm sorry. I don't want it to sound like that. Luv, peace and pocky!!!

[SIZE=1][I]"I can teach you how to contorl others, how to fight in the pitch black and see your foe with ease. I can train you to fight and not care for them. I can trian you, so that you would kill even your friends to get pass..." Chance said sitting down.
"I have none...." Dango sighed.
"Yeah, just let me do the talking kid! Where was I? Oh, I can teach you a wolf speech, and I can make you transform into a whole new person. I can do many things."
"Really?"
"Ofcourse I can!" Chance jumped up. He began to chant,
"Ushik, Luik, sanki`, fiigste, roslyu, chestik, guoolgi, fortesi, nexfit, Dashing`." He said. "Their the numbers up to ten in wolf. Then you go one, but miss out the last two letters and put Testink there. You do the same and go up to any number. 20 would be...Lutestink Dash`. But you only put the first four words when you get pasted 19." Dango looked confused.
"Look. santestink Luik. That's 32. Is it clear now?" Chance asked.
"Umm, yeah...I think..." Dango heard mumblings in the woods.
"Hmm, let's go look!" Chance jogged off.
"It's probly just Selenay!!" Dango said bitterly.
"I knew you would say that!" Laughed Chance. "But it might be another friend..." Chance knew who was there.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
OCC; Sorry, kitty!

IC: Selenay said," Well, if anyone can tell me where Dango, Rem, Kitty, and the others are, Id really appreatiate it." As she sat dow, Garm looked away fro her, avoiding her gaze. She touched his hand lightly, suprising him. She gave him a soft smile, thn said," Garm, what exactly happened? I mean, if you could tell me..." She let her sentance trail off, and she looked over to Tara. Tara took that as a que to explain. "Well, Rue was attacked by something, as have otehr animals in my woods and-" Selenays head snapped up, suprising Tara into stopping. "Oh... Tara, if it wouldnt be to much trouble, will you stay here tonight? I mean, I dont want you in those woods if something has taken to its mind to kill-or try to kill- whatever it can get its hands on. I know your capabe, but still..."

OCC: Again, Kitty, sorry for making you feel excluded!

[SIZE=1][I]"24!" The trianing had start, well Chance mean Dango do it. He knew every thought...Dango wlaked forward with a front kick and stopped.
"Good, good. I told you. Luikijj is a pattern. I never could do it. It's in a figthing art called: Lunglui. I know it, but never did it. So, can you show me the whole thing without me? Gosh, five minutes...that's fast!" Laughed Chance. Dango took Chance for his word.
"I can." Dango said.
"Go on then. After three..." Chance stood back.
"1...2...3!" Dango moved forward with a punch, then two the left with a upper punch and a side kick. Then bakc to the front with a draogn spin kick...and then he tried to rember...but something caught his eye in the trees.
"Don't stop now!" Shouted Chance growling.
"DON'T!"[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay said before Tara could answer," Nevermind, tara. I-" She got up, and ran out the front door, grabbing her shoes on the way. She ran all the way to the woods, her mind turmoil.[I] Dango... Garm... Ares... Metta..... They wee alll coutning on me.... I hate this! Why couldnt I have been a normal kid?! [/I] She ran deeper into the woods, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her thoughts strayed back to Dango... [I] Dango... he was always my friend, I knew him before I knew Ares... or even Metta! We are- were best buds.... damn, Dango Why did you have to go nd get all mad?! [/I] She slid to a stop as she saw movement. She peeked out behind a tree, and gasped. Dango. And a wolf. She caught Dangos eyes, and he stopped, staring at her. Selenay backed up as the wolf souted to Dango," Don't stop now! DON'T!"
Selenay locked eyes with the startled Dango, and she turned, heart beating fast. She took off running, tears flowing in steady streams down her pale cheeks. [I] Dango... oh, gods, Dango!...[/I]

[i]Sorry, Kitty... I didn't mean to be cold...[/i]

[color=green]What was that all about? Everyone is so strange now. I think that she's right though, Tara. I really think you should stay here. Between me, you Sel and Rue, I'm sure we'll all be fine. I really think we should try this meeting thing again. We just need to have order. It's hard seeing as we all think we're the leader, but everyone need to know this stuff. I think we should have it here, tomoorow night."

"You're right," Garm said," and we should divvy up and tell everybody. I'll get Kitty, Rem and Sasha. Tara, you get Nisha, Euri and Ares. Metta, you get Sel, Dango and Aeris. That's everyone. Tomorrow night at 7 right here in this house. Tara, I agree, you should stay here, and so will I, just to keep you girls safe." Garm ended his statement with a smirk.

"Garm, do you really think that Selenay's mother will let you stay with a bunch of girls?" Tara was skeptical.

"Do you even have to ask after seeing the 'lovers' fiasco?" Everyone nodded. "Alright, we need to spead the word. No phones, either, go and tell them: tomorrow at seven, and I'll see you ladies tonight."[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango ran off after her.
"SELENAY!" He yelled. Chance jumped infront of him.
"In all my years! I've never seen a warrior run to his so called 'friends' like that!"
"So I cna't be free?" Snapped Dango.
"A real warrior signs his life away! They do not run to the past! Only the future matters! I leanred that the hard way off my father!!! Leave the past!" Chance shouted. Dango pushed pushed him.
"I'm not a warrior! Not the way you put it!" Dango said running. Chance stood there.
"You're making a mistake...you are...you'll never learn, will you? Because I will be back for you, DANGO!" Chance growled.
"So?" Dango ran after Selenay.
"Selenay?!" He looked around.
"SELENAY?!?!" He shouted.[/SIZE][/I[

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay sat huddled nearby. She hugged her knees, sobing softly. She sent to Dango, [I] No! Dango, leave me! Every time I ry to help, I wind up hurting someone! [/I] She got up, and took off again. SHe dint want to Dango to have to share her pain and shame. [I] Im sorry, Dango, I really am, but I cant let you help me... [/I] She hated this, with every part of her bieng she hated it! She could hear Dangos relentless footsteps behind her. She tripped, falling to her knees. She heard Dango yell," Selenay! Look out!!" Selenay looked up in time to see a figure looming over her, but couldnt move out of teh way as it striked, frozen from fear...

[color=green][size=1]Selenay cringes at the dark form. Just then she heard a snarl. Chance jumped over the bush at lunges at the darkness. He attacked with a viciousness the Selenay had never witnessed in anything before.

Meanwhile Garm, Metta and Tara parted. Metta could not contact either of her friends through telepathy. [i]They're blocking me out. Gods, always when there are important things to do. I guess I'll start with Aeris.[/i] Metta found him with little trouble and he quickly agreed to the meeting. She promptly left him, "Rue, I need you to find them. Knowing them, they're probably together. What a birthday for Selenay. Poor kid." Rue put his nose to the ground and barked. He loped off in the direction of the woods. "Oh gods, they should know better." Metta quickly followed her companion, but before they reached the woods, she ran into Godric.[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]
Sasha was hurrying over to Selenay's house, when suddenly she ran into Euri. Literally. "Ouch! Sorry, I guess I was in a hurry," Sasha said, getting up. "So, are you on you way to Sel's house?" she asked, somewhat more cautiously. Euri didn't respond, she just continued walking. Sasha hurried to catch up. "Hey, are you alright?" Still no reply. Sasha gave up and tried thinking back to the previous night. All she could remember was falling asleep, and then waking up screaming and scared. She had no memories whatsoever of her dream, so it wasn't scary to her. What scared her was that the dream had frightened her so much. She hadn't been that scared by anything since her father died, and that was such a long time ago. But once they had reached Selenay's house, all those thoughts were driven from her mind by worry. The door was wide open, but no one was there. It was as if they had been driven away by something. Sasha glanced at Euri, who looked equally confused, and they both set off for the woods, running.
[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango tried to pulled Chance off, but Chance kicked back with amazing strength.
"I told you...I cant teach you power. This...this power!" Chance walked around Selenay.
"I CAN annihilatate every one of you pest! Like a almost did too your father...." Dango froze.
"Yes, he was the only one to survive. Once I made up my mind...it goes...but not with your father....no...he had to live...didn't he?" Dango clenched his fist.
"He was just lucky. He was just weak. Like father like son eh?"
"SHUT UP!" Shouted Dango.
"why do you get mad at me? I'm talking about some one you never knew!" Growled Chance. Dango jumped forward, but Chance laughed. As Dango touched him, his hands burnt. Chance...had turned his body heat..up basicly...
"You see? I can hardly do anything with this power, but you can!" Chance lifted his paw. One of his claws sretched....into a long firey claw. He placed it near Selenay's throat.
"Come on....train with me...and become a member of my gang....too rule all...or this one dies!!" Chance laughed.
"Chance, move away...now!" Said a voice. Godirc appeared, and Metta, and all the others that came to the woods where there. Kitty, Areis, Rem Sahsa even, and the rest that heard.
"Human's aren't dumb, Chance. But, your fate is gonna be gory, because you broke the will. Ah, Sky and Flip'll have you!" Laughed Godric.
"Come any closer and this one DOES die!" Laughed Chance.
"I think not."[/SIZE][/I]

Rem could her sel and the others but she couldnt see them tears had stained her now pale cheeks and the little child came to her and said, "Dont be afraid of me im you and your me sooooo lets go play." "But...the others....I have to help...." Rem stood up and a memory pulsed in to her. She fell back and layed in the darkness, purple lights flew around her. The little girl smiled,"I have been alone for so long after all mother had left us here and these woods are here to devour any thing so they can be forgotten she left us so she could forget us and alows us to be consumed in to the bleek darkness!" Rem sat on her legs "No you are lieing!" A picture formed of kitty in her mind..... "She is not your friend nor are the others there putting on an act."

Akira and Kitty ran into the woods. " We have to save Rem. Her memories will consume her and she will betray us," Akira said as they ran. "How do you know all of this?" Kitty asked. "Hah," Akira said, smiling a little. "That's my little secret." "Phwee?" Kitty said. She still didn't get what was going on. Everything just seemed weird to her now. She didn't know what to think, except to move foward. "Here," Akira said. There was a large clearing of trees. There were two figures, one of a small child, slightly blurry, like a mirage. The other person was kneeling, like she was in pain. In fact, she looked alot like... " REM!!!!!" Kitty screamed, rushing foward. The mirage child looked up at Kitty, and it's eyes suddenly turned bright red. Kitty was flung back by some odd force. She landed on Akira. "Rem.... I have to save.... uhh." Kitty passed out in Akira's arms.

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: Are most post invisable? I hope not. Ok...were do I go now...bloodly hell...

IC:

Chance back up with Selenay. Selenay growled.
"Come on! Like father like son, can you get pasted me this time? Like your father, come on!" Chance laughed. Dango jumped forward, but couldn't get closer because Chance drew his claw closer.
[/I]Dango...
Don't talk through mind read! He cna heae it![I] Dango growled. Metta drew nearer too.
"Stay back!!"
"Don't threaten me. I know you're scared of Sky and Flip, so don't push it Wolf!" Godric said.
"Oh, they're scared of me!" Chance agrued.
"One last Chance, boy. Me, or your little friends. QUICK!" Yelled Chance. Dango gulped.
"NOW!" Chance yelled. Dango couldn't speak.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenays hand shot out. Her hand was engufed in water. She shoved it against Chances claw, and it sizzled. She rolled pout of the way as Chance howled in pain. Selenay yelled at the wolf," Chance! Damn you! Take this! RAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" A jet stream of water shot out at the wolf, slamming him back into a tree. She was calm, and Dango and the others stared at her in disbelief. Chance got up, and shook himself. "Heh. Fiesty one, arent you, girl? YOu dont-" Selenays hand came up, and the wolf couldnt speak. "I know. You have the name Chance for a reason. And I know that reason." Chance mouthed something, then it blazed in thier minds. [I] Dango! I gave you the chance! Why didnt you take it?! [/I] Selenays eyes blazed, and they went pupiless. She walked to Chance. The wolf stared at her in confusion. Fli came up out of no-where, and the wolf backed off slightly. Selenays hand rested on Flips head, and the tiger purred. Dango said," What the-?" Selenay said to all of them," Flip knows me. I know him. How? We arent really sure. Chance was supposed to train Dango, but he couldnt stand having to show him his secrets. So he had a choice: learn just enough, but not all, or die with the rest of us." Here she paused, and knelt next to Flip. "Flip... He was sent to do the same for Dango, but knew what Chance had already done. So, he decided to help me." She turned to thte others, her eyes sorrowful. "Because Dango cant do this alone."

[SIZE=1][I]Flip purred louder. It's eyes shot with fire.
"Chance....haven't we got something for you?" Flip laughed.
"B-but what d-d-id I d-do?" Chance mumbled.
"Broke a promise. Even though I said AT ANY cost, I didn't mean it like this. Dango can't do this alone, true, but he doesn't need you!" Growled Flip. It's body was black and white...a white tiger...with lagre paws...and soft fur.
"I just followed orders!" Growled Chance.
"I never ordered you to kill." Flip muttered. Chance backed up. He growled.
"So?"
"So, you are hearby banished from our Kingdom...."
"NO!"
"Banished from the Kingdom of kings, Banished from our world. Banished, from the group of gifted." Chance jumped back again.
"I don't care! You need Sky's premission too!" Chance shouted.
"Flip has it." Said a dark voice. In the trees sat a huge bird, blakc like the shadows, and clam as the wind.
"I think you better let me talk now."
"Yes." Flip moved aside. Dango stood gasping. Sky must have been the leader.[/SIZE][/I]