OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay moved back with Flip as Sky spoke. " Chance, you were sent to train Dango to use his powers. Not to hate his friends... and family. YOu know that." Chance slinked, his belly touching the ground in submission. He whimpered. Sky grinned as only a bird could. "Nice try, Chance. You can not repent now, and you know it. You are banned." Chance lept up at Selenay. Selenay backed, and Flip stepped in front of her. CHance looked up to her with pleading eyes. "Please, h- Selenay. I beg you. Do you not have enough pity to-" Selenays hand raised, and Chance was silenced. SHe nelt next to the shivering wolf. "No, Chance, I cannot do anything. Even if I could," her eyes hardened. "You knew what would happen if you disobeyed didnt you, Chance? Didnt you?!" Chance looked up at her, thinking into her mind, finally giving in, [I] I, i am sorry, My lady Selenay. I-I cannot repent for what I have done. But... [/I] His sentacne trailed off. Selenay stood, and turned. Only Flip heard, [I] Be ready. Im testing him...[/I]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][I]Chance backed Down. He growled shollowly to himself. Then, Flip pounced on him. Chance jumped back.
"W-what?" Chance gulped. Flip growled.
"Being banished..means death!" Chance extended his claw...this time all of them.
"NO!" Chance dodged Flip. He growled and jumped up slashing Flip on the side, but Flip kicked him back.
"Be gone!" Flip pounced on him, and Chance fell on the ground. He gulped. Dango jumped to him, but Metta grabbed his arm. Chance closed his eyes.
"Fine...kill me....I don't care. Fiuhgyse`- I die." He sad slowly.
"Go on." He added.[/SIZE][/I]

[i]I agree, vicky, sometimes I think no one reads the details...[/i]
[color=green][size=1]Chance was dead. Everyone seemed satisfied except Dango. "It is their law, Dango, there was nothing any of us could do. " Metta tried to use logic to console him, but to no avail. "I came here looking for you. Garm, Tara and I are holding a meeting tomorrow, at Selenay's house at 7, although, I think Chance may be what we need to discuss. There have been random animal killings, accompanied by large burn spots in the forest...I think this display may explain it."

"No, Chance may hate humans, but I do not thinkk he wouls have been killing animals. I think it was something else, especially since Rue, who you say was attacked last night, did not react adversely to his presence. I think it was something else," Godric said in a concerned voice. "May I attend your meeting?" he asked the group of warriors.

"I don't know. We've never had an outsider present. I thik we need to put that to a full vote before we say yes or no. Tara is staying tonight, as is garm, Selen-"

"The HELL he is! Not unless I am too!" Dango interrupted Metta.

"OH, a sleep-over, I thought I was done with those in fifth grade. Oh well, it will be fun," Selenay rolled her eyes. "Let's go to my house, [i]all[/i] of us. Happy Freakin' birthday to me..." With that, they set off, but Godric held Dango back from the opthers for a moment.

"I want to go to that meeting, Dango..."[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][I]Chance didn't move...and Godric walked off a bit.
"Come on Dango." He said. Rain began to fall, and Flip walked too Dango.
"Why did you do that too him? It's in a wolves nature to kill!" Spat Dango.
"You're the murderer! You killed one of your own kind!" Dango clenched his fist, and Flip laughed.
"Did I?" He turned his head, to were Chance was...and he was gone! Dango gasped.
"Wh-"
"Enough!" Said the echoing voice of Sky. He landed on Flip's head, and smiled.
"Everything will soon be clear." He added. Flip jumped into the air, and him and Sky dissappeared. Dango stood there. Godric put his hand on him, and smiled.
"Godric...what's going on?" He said.
"You'll see." He muttered to Dango. Dango stood there and Godric went. He was confused....very....He sat down and thought for a moment....[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay walked ahead of the others. [I] Really. Happy 15th to me, yeah right. Like anyone really cares... [/I] Flip came up silently beside her.
[I] Selenay, you now Dango is hurt, and confused, right?

Yeah, I know. I wish he had told me sooner, before it got out of hand.

Dango isnt like that. He doesnt want to admit he needs help-

-Until the last moment possible, I know, Flip. But still... ive knwonw him forever, adn I wish he would trust me more.[/I] Flips blue eyes looked up to her, calm, knowing.
[I] Hpow can you expect him to trust you if you dont trust him?

Dont- Flip, I trust him with my whole being! He practically owns my soul-

Ah, but does he knwo that?

No... no I guess... I guess I never told him.

Well you should.[/I]
SHe sighed.
[I] I know, but how? He would never believe me anyway.

How do you know that, Selenay?[/I] Selenay spun around to face Godric.

[I] how- how did you-

I heard you. Dango wants you to trust him.

He... he does?

Yeah. Could I come to this meeting?

Yeah- yeah, I guess.[/I] Flip cut in.

[I] Selenay, You need to stop 'I guess'ing and actually be sure.

How? [/I]

Flip turned to her, pausing. Selenay got caught up in his eyes, unable to moe. Godric stopped next to her.

[I] You tell me. [/I]

[color=green]Metta was getting tired, and she was actually rather glad everone was going to Selenay's. She hoped that Garm and Tara had contacted their members.

Rue kept sniffing at the ground as they walked, and then he suddenly ran off into the woods with a snarl. "Rue!" Metta yelled after him as she ran behind to catch up. Godric and the others were soon after her. She had lost sight of Rue, and was worried, Garm was not here to save him again. Flip passed her, then Godric. [i]Why should he care about Rue so much?[/i] She doubled her speed and saw Rue in a tangle with something else. She was at their side in a second and her staff came down with a decided [i]Thwack![/i] Rue yelped and limp to her side as the assailant vanished into the night. Godric picked up Rue, who was not hurt too badly.

"It'll just be fasster if I carry him, he's limping. We need to get out of this forest, [b]now.[/b]

Everyone agreed, and they started moving. "Where's Dango?" Metta asked as she noticed her friend was nowhere to be seen. "He's been disappearing a lot lately."[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: I'm going away for a week tomorrow, so some one is gonna have to play dango for a week ok? Soz...

IC:

Dango walked back through the woods alone. He gulped.
"Still not clear?" Said a voice. Dango spun round. In a dakr, ally, sat on a wall was Sky.
"Huh?" Dango walked to him and sat down near him.
"I said, it's still not clear eh?"
"Nah." Dango said.
"Chance could've helped you, I can. I have amazing power." Dango laughed.
"What power can a bird have?" He said. Sky spoke, but his figure didn't move and Sky's voice was behind Dango.
"everything." Sky said. Dango looked around. Sky was sat on the other side of the wall! he turned back to where he was before, and nothing was there.
"See?" Sky croaked. Dango nodded.
"What do I have to do? What isn't clear?" Asked Dango.
"I'm not telling me, you tell me. Who do you trust mostly in the whole world?" Sky said walking across the wall.
"Well, Selenay-"
"Do you trust her?"
"Er....well...I kinda..."
"Exsactly." Sky said.
"What?" Dango jumped up. Sky laughed, and flew away slwoly.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay rested her hand on Flips back. She heard Metta's question, and htought to them all, [I] Why does it matter? Dango can take care of himself. If he needs us, he'll tell us. [/I] She never said me, because Dango would avoid her as long as he could. Flip purred. [I] Selenay, you do trust him ,dont you?

Yeah, why?

Well, I thik that theres more than just lifelong trust and friends ship between you two.

Flip, thats nuts.

Is it?[/I]

Selenay gave a sort of mental sigh.

[I] If I do have more for him, why am I not feeling it?

You figure it out, Sel.

I just can't Flip, thats the problem.

Well, did you ever want to[/I] believe[I] that Dango loved you?

Well, yeah, but as a brother-

But you still love him, right?

Flip, I dont know, I just dont know!

Do you? Selenay, trust yourself, trust you heart. Trust Dango.

I do!

Do you really? Or do you just want to?

I...[/I]

She broke off not sure what to say.,

[color=green]The others returned to Selenay's house without incident to find Tara and Garm waiting. Everyone had been contacted and agreed to the meeting tomorrow night. They also knew that the three of them were running the show. "We shouldn't have any trouble tomorrow, everyone knows it's important," Garm said. Then he caught site of Godric, "Whose he?"

"That's Godric, Dango's older brother. He is also staying tonight. that makes six of us."

"Six? Oh gods, is Dango coming too?"

"He's supposed to, but we don't know where he is."

"Metta, can I talk to you over there for a minute?" Metta was surprised by this request, and strangely nervous. Her nervousness around Garm was getting worse, and she felt stupid about it. "Metta, who is that guy, [i]really[/i]? Do any of us know him? He could kill us in our sleep, and we're just inviting him in to do it. I think it's stupidity."

"Garm, he's with me, he can stay locked in a room with me, and away from all of you, if you want. He has enough of my trust to stay the night. You can stay in the damn living room and protect your precious Selenay." Metta walked into the house in a huff and Garm just looked after her confused. "Come on, Godric, Let's see to Rue in the backyard." She touched his arm on the way into the house, in a way that Garm noticed was not just to lead him into the house. [/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Dango sat there looking at Sky fly off. He flew so gently...maybe he was really powerful......[/I]

What's going on? Please...tell me some one...any one![I]He said in his head sighing. There wasn't anything speical about him..nothing...Dango was a normal warrior...he was...nothing more...at least...he thought....
[/I]
Ten quid for the one who tells me who I really am...[I]He walked on and sighed. then, he walked into a man.
"Geeh, soz." He said.
"No problem dango." Said the man. Dango froze.[/I]

How does he know my name???Please...help me some one!!!

Guest Skyechild91
As soon as they were all there, Selenay and Flip went to her room. She walked past Garm, ingnoring his look.
[I] Selenay, the meet-

I know, leave me alone.[/I]

Slenay could sense his shocked looked behind her, and she didnt care. She locked her door, and flip lay on her bed. Selenay collapsed next to him. Before she could even say anything, she cryed her heart out into Flips soft, snow white pelt. A soft nock on her door made her stop. [I] Yes?

Its Godric.

Oh... Come in.[/I]

The door unlocked and Godric came in. " Uh... Selenay, Garm is a little upset about me staying here, apparently about Dango to-" Selenay just looked at him, then she collapsed into sobs again. Flips tail curled around her. Godric looked over, startled. "What did I-" Flip said into just his mind[I] You didnt, Godric. Shes really stressed right now.

Oh.... Ill leave.

No, please, I- I need somoen, anyone...

Hey, Ill stay, let me tell Meta first. [/I]

He dissapeared from the room. In a few minutes he came back.

[color=green]Metta felt stupid. She was also still worried about Dango. Sure, he's a loner, but things are really stressful for him now, and who better to understnd a loner than another loner.

"He's going to be ok, you know." Godric said.

"Who?"

"Dango. He'll be alright."

At that moment Metta heard Dango [i]someone help me![/i] "No, he's not." She stood up and went to find Selenay.

"I heard it too, we gotta go." The two of them and Flip went to the front yard. [i]Dango, where are you??[/i] Selenay tried to contact him. Metta was not getting through to him and she was hoping Sel was having more luck. "Metta, we've gotta find him," Selenay had tears in her eyes.[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Flip looked to her, and said into the two girls minds, [I] Metta, let her do this. Selenay, you have to do this on your own. He is your friend, and soulmate, whether you want to believe it or not.

What?!

Metta, chill. Selenay, try to contact him again, though not though minds.

O-okay...[/I] The air heated up as Selenay glowed. They all felt her call for him. She took off running, top speed. Flip loped along at her side.

[SIZE=1][I]The guy pushed Dango against the wall. He was so powerful. How does he do it? Dango couldn't even move! The man laughed. His face was hiden under a hood. Oh, lucky Dango! There's no dibble(pigs...I mean cops!) when things like this happen! The guy grinned.
"Like father like son!" He said. Dango tried to say something, but he couldn't. The mans grip was too hard. He dropped Dango, and Dango gasped for breath. He toook his chance and tried to hit the man iwth a spining dragon kick. The man caught his foot, so Dango twisted round to hit him with the other foot, but the man blocked it and knocked Dango on the floor and put his foot on Dango's head.
"What you gonna do now?"[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
"He's not!" The guy looked over his shoulder to see Selenay and Flip. "But we are!" She shot a blast of water at him, knocking the man away from Dango. She ran over to Dango, and placed one hadn on his chest. Dango's eyes widened. They glowed blue, and DAgo's wounds were fine. Dango got up, and said to Selenay," Let me-" Selenays eyes raged, and she said," No, Dango. U wont let you do this on your own." Dango looked shocked, and Selenay threw herself on him, knocking him out of the way as thye guy attacked. She grabbed the mans hand, and screamed," MIND WARP!" The man screamed in agony as a wave of pain shot through him, making his brain stop.

[SIZE=1][I]Dango walke dover to the man and gulped.
"What did you...oh god!" He jumped back.
"Eww!" He said looking down. He knew that she had stopped his brain.
"Wow.." He rubbed his hands and looked at Selenay and the others.
"T-Ta." He stutttered. "S'not a very good Bday for you is it?" Dango said smiling.
"No." Selenay replied. Dango spun round. The man jumpe up shivering and holding his hood. He ddin't want them to see who he was...
"Idoits!" Growled the man. He rubbed his head.
"Do you think I'll let you brats ruin my life, again? Like them otehr lot did?" Said the man. Dango growled. How was it possible?
"Do you think I'd let you do that Selenay? It's called self defence!" Grolwed the man creating fire in his hand.
"I hope we met again!" The man dissappeared in a whril of flames.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay rushed over to the man right before he dissapeared. She grabbed his hand, adn dissapeard with him. The mans eyes stared at her from the hood. "How did you?- Never mind." He shook her loose, and they were- wherever they were supposed to be. Selenay gasped as she recognized the place. She turned to the man. " Daddy? Is that- is that you?" The man chuckled. Selenay ran over to him, and flung her arms around his neck. He patted her back, still chuckling. "YOu rember this place, dont you?" She let go, teary eyed. "Yeah... yu used to take me here when I felt bad, or when Mom was at work... Why did you leave us, Daddy?" The man sighed. " I had to. Thats all you need to know." He chuckled. "Seems you got my powers with mind waprs, eh?" She smiled through her teears. "Yeah. Dad, Im so glad your back." He sighed. "You'll need me, but so am I, Sely, so am I..."

[SIZE=1][I]Dango growled.
"Seleany?" He gulped. he looked around.
"Great!" He said punching the nearst wall. he rubbed his hand.
"I can't believe it!!!" Looking around, Dango noticed Sky on the wall.
"Sky! Help me find Selenay now!" He said walking up to him.
"I'm not fighting your battles." Muttered Sky.
"I never asked you too!"
"The whole meaning of life is do discover what lies ahead and concer it! I will not help you!" Sky shouted.
"What do you mean? PLEASE!" Dango pleaded.
"NO! Do it yourslef!" Sky yelled flying off. Dango growled. he tured to Godric.
"Will, you help?" Godric nodded.
"I know where to go. Are you coming?" He said to the others. Dango didn't know if it was a nod or what.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]Metta had stayed behind, but was surprised to see Godric leave. She was alone with Tara and Garm. Kitty came wandering up to the house with a stranger no one recognized. "Rem...Rem is in trouble, she needs our help."

Metta was kind of relieved for distraction, though she was still tired. "Why is it that trouble always finds [i]us[/i]? I go with you, Kitty. Garm, will you watch Rue, he is in the backyard." With that Metta and Kitty took off into the night. Kitty led Metta directly to the place where she had left Rem, but she wasn't there.

"Where did dhe go??!! I left her right here!!" Kitty was sobbing. Neither of them knew what to do. Akira pointed to the west, "She went that way, we need to go."

The three of them were scouring the forest when they heard her scream. They found her moments later. She was unconcious, but otherwise seemed ok. They tried to pick her up, but they couldn't touch her. There was some kkind of barrier around her.[/color]

[SIZE=1][I]Godric took them to a place. A bright palace with 5 moons. A dark moon, a white moon, a red moon, a yellow moon and a blue moon. The moons on the roof looked real, but they wheren't.
"Were are we?" Asked dango. Godric smiled.
"Fangos Palace!" Godric smiled. Dango just look around.
"COOL!" He yelled. HIs voice echoed.
"It's not very big..." Godric added.
"So?" Dango ran forward.
"SELENAY!" He yelled. He then heard a voice.
"Nice to see you Dango, Godric!" It said.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=indigo]
OOC: Um, could someone tell me what's going on? It's quite confusing now. Not to mention the fact that half the characters are being ignored, and there are about three separate storylines. I'm so lost...
IC:
Sasha and Euri reached the forest, and saw Metta, Garm, and Tara standing in a circle. "Hi, wow we finally found you!" Sasha said excitedly. No one answered, but Metta pointed down, to Rem, who was lying on the ground. "Gee-osh! It's just one of those days, isn't it? So, have you tried waking her up?" Sasha tried to poke her, but was repelled. "There's an energy barrier around her." Garm said. "Oh thanks, I hadn't noticed." Sasha replied dryly. She looked around at the company, recalling her memory of elemental reaction. "Let's see here. Metta and Garm are both fire, which would only fuel the barrier. So would Euri, who's wind. And Tara, who's earth, would get burned. Looks like only water can break down this baby." She flexed her hands, then placed them as close to Rem as she could. She felt her fingers go numb, but kept sending water energy directly into the barrier. [i]Rem, wake up! It's okay now, you're safe! Please, wake up now![/i] The barrier weakened, and Rem blinked slowly. All of a sudden there was a large discharge of energy, as the barrier evaporated. "Rem, you're okay...good." Sasha said, and then collapsed. Everyone jumped, but Euri said "She just used too much energy. She'll be fine in a few minutes." Then she turned to Rem, and asked, "So, what happened to you?"
[/color]

[color=green]Rem was ok, and everyone agreed to go home and tonight's events would be discussed at the meeting tomorrow night. Metta, Tara and Garm went back to Selenay's house where they were supposed to satay. they found that Dango, Godric and Selenay had not returned. "No boy wonder for you tonight, Metta," Garm said as he walked past her into the house.

Metta flew into a rage, and set his hair on fire. "You jerk!! Aren't you in the least bit worried about them, where they may be, what's happening?"

"Sure, I mean after all, I can't protect my, how was that? 'My precious Selenay,' I believe. What was that all about, anyway?"

"Do not ask me stupid questions, Garm. In fact, do not ask me questions at all." Metta was once again feeling stupid. She just didn't know what to when she was around Garm, but she was pretty sure setting him on fire had been a bad idea. She went up to Selenay's room and closed the door.

"Garm, you idiot. She likes you. You know Metta has somewhat stunted social skills. Your pining for Sel had hurt her and she doesn't know what to do about it. Not to mention, she has to deal with the fact that she doesn't want to be jealous of her friend. Be careful, Garm. Hell hath no fury..." Tara also went into the house and left Garm with his thoughts.

Garm slumped on the porch steps, "Likes me? What, is she in third grade that she just can't flirt with me or hit on me, she has to [i]set me on fire?![/i] She doesn't make any sense. She's sixteen years old for gods' sake. Do I even need to do anything to figure this stuff out? The floor for me tonght."[/color]

Kitty sat by Rem who was looking at the stars "So are you ok?" "Yeah ill heal a little mor each day." rem looked at her happyly. "What makes you say that?" Kitty asked confusingly. Rem rested her head on kittys sholder "All I know is I may not have a good past or a family but I have my friends and my sign."
Kitty smiled and put her head on rems.

Kitty sat for a while with Rem. Akira walked up to the two of them. "You okay, Rem?" he asked, looking at her. "Yeah, thanks." Rem replied, smiling at Akira. "Who are you anyway?"
"Just a friend of Kitty's" he said, half-smiling. "Huh?" Rem said, confused. "Kitty, you never told me he was your friend." Kitty shrugged. The truth is, she never expected to see him again. "The stars are pretty tonight," Kitty said, avoiding the topic. "Look! I can see my zodiac constellation up there." "Phwee?" Rem asked, looking at Kitty. That was weird, Rem thought. Kitty never usually was this strange. Oh well, Rem decided. She'll tell me in time, 'cuz that's what friends do.

Akira sat by kitty and looked up. Kitty slowly looked at him and said in a whisper "How did you know about rems memorys or where she would be?" Rems eyes slowly closed and she drifted in to dream land. Kitty watched her sleep *there she will find peace and all that is good.* Akira hasnt awnsered the question and kitty was watching rem and the house behind them gave a warming glow.