OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

OOS (Out Of Story)

Sorry to interrupt everything, but Molleta just PMd me with a small request.

[quote]Due to the fact that I have AOL, and it doesn't really like OB, I cannot post because it thinks I am banned. I assure you I am not, this happens a lot, to my dismay. I was wondering if you would post in my RPG, Zodiac Warriors the following... Please. None of the members are online, or I would ask them to do it.

Much thaks,
Mole[/quote]

She can't log on, so her posts will be delayed.

Sorry for the spam.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green][size=1]Metta didn't know what to do. She was lying on Selenay's bed when Tara knocked. "He's thickheaded, Metta."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Sure you don't. Just like Sel doesn't know what you mean when you talk about her male harem..."

"There's no point, Tara. Any feelings I were to have for him wouldn't be returned, he's too hung up on Selenay."

"You should have seen his face turn red when you touched Godric's arm, stuck on Selenay..."

"He was so thoughtless about the others, he didn't seem worried at all. He was so mean..."

"You hurt him first, Metta. He's down on the couch, you know. A little singed, but very confused. I think you should talk to him."

"I don't want to, but I should apologize for setting him aflame..." Metta went downstairs to find Garm with his head in the refridgerator. He heard th floorboards squeak and looked up.

"What do you want?"

"I came to check on Rue." SHe went out to the backyard, and was admonishing herself when Rue licked her hand. Garm had healed him while she was upstairs. Metta turned to go inside, but she ran into Garm instead. "Thank you for helping Rue."

"Don't mention it."

"I came to apologize. I was just upset and..."

"I was rude. I didn't deserve to be set on fire, but I was mean. I am sorry too." The two stared at each other, as if trying to size up what the other knew, as if they were in battle. Tara just smiled at them through the glass door.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: Dango is with Sel right?

IC: Dango looked around more.
"You now this place don't you Godric?" Dango said.
"Yes, I do." Godric replied. Dango flicked his head round. He saw a man with...SELENAY!
"HEY!" Dango shouted.
"DANGO!" Godric chased after Dango who was now running at full speed. Godric jumped on Dango and held him back.
"GODRIC! Let me go!! YOU PRAT!!" Dango yelled kicking Godric.
"No!" Godric growled. He lifted Dango off the ground and held Dango's arms behind Dango.
"Calm....down!" Godric growled. He pulled Dango back.
"SEL! MOVE NOW!!!" Dango kicked Godric in the knee and punched the ground, sending a huge shock to the man.
"MOVE!!!" Repeated Dango.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay stared in shock at Dango. Her father moved in front of her, shielding her from the impact. "Dango? What-" Dango yelled at her," Move, Sel!" Selenays eyes teared up as she looked from her father to Dango.
[I] Dango?! I- I cant'!

Why? Selenay! Hes dangerous!

I dont care! He's my father![I]

Dangos mouth drpped open.

[SIZE=1][I]Dango's eye brow twitched.
"Errr, are you ok Sel? You've been here way to long." Dango gulped.
"You're kidding right?" Dango said.
"No." Selenay replied. Dango gulped harder. He looked at Godric.
"It's true." Godric said.
"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" Shouted Dango. Godric laughed shallowly.
"Tell you what? Selenay had a father?" Godric laughed.
"But...you could have told me who he was when we where back in the streets. You should have told me. Then maybe I wouldn't be in this mess!" Dango agrued.
"What mess?" Selenay's father said.
"THIS ONE!" Shouted dango.[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenays father yelled back," If you hadnt doen this in the first place, leaving Selenay because of your own childish feelings, maybe there wouldnt be a mess!" Dango growled, half yelling," So! They were acting all high and mighty and I was sick of it! im not glad I did it, but-" Selenays hands flew to her ears, blocking out the sounds- mostly. 'STOP IT!" She yelled with all her might. A shocked silence fell around her, and she fell to her knees. " Stop it, please," she sobbed. She wanted all this to stop, all the fighting. She wanted her father to come home, and wanted Dango to be with her. Godric knelt beside her, hands on her shoulders. [I] Its like- like Godric is the ony one who really cares anymore... [/I]

[SIZE=1][B]Dango shock his head as if he was mimicing(sp?) Selenay. Godric frowned.
"Have you two dicided to shut up now?" Godric said calmly.
"No. Not until I find out what the bloodly hell you're playing at." Dango said crossing his arms.
"I'm playing at nothing." Godric replied. Selenay got up. Her father walked up to Dango and stuck his hand out.
"Welcome back Dango." He said.
"Welcome back where? To the confusion planet? Sorry I'm already there." Dango said smartly. Dango stared down at his hand. Godric sighed. It looked like he didn't want to sit here all day waiting for one of them to crack.
"Dango just shake his hand!" Selenay said. Dango shuck his hand.
"Can I have some answers now? Why haven't you shown up before?" Dango said sitting down on the clear floor.
"Ok, I'll give you some." [/SIZE][/B]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay sighed as her father spoke. "Dango, I left Selenay and her mother when Selenay was two. I had to, your father, he threatened my family! Unless I wanted them to die, I had to leave. Your father is dngerous, Dango. Godric helped me get away fast enough, and his father- [I] your[/I] father- punished him, made him an outcast! Chance was always on your fathers side, but acted like he was with Godric- until Godric found you. Your father wanted Chance to train you as he had been trianed- to kill, to hurt, to cause pain! Flip and Sky tried to stop him, but Chance slipped through their fingers." He paused, waiting for Dangos reaction. Godric looked down at his brother, who sat ain a state of shock. Flip slipped up out of the shadows, and lay down next to Selenay, who placed one hand on his silky head.

[SIZE=1][B]Dango gulped. Godric nodded slowly.
"You're joking?" Dango choked.
"I'm sorry Dango. But it's true. Yes...Chance was on your fathers side...your father was deadly....deadly....evil...almost." Flip said.
"Sorry for what? He isn't your father!" Dango jumped up. He looked around.
"I'm going home. Where's the exit?" Dango said looking at Sel's dad.
"Grab me hand." Godric said. Dango Took Godric's hand and looked at Selenay.
"You don't have to come back. You can stay here with your good father, I'll be ok. See you later." Dango said looking shocked.

After Dango and Godric got back, Dango just lay on his bed. Godric had gone out for a walk, but Dango didn't do anything but lay on his bed.
"Stupid guy..." He muttered. He closed his eyes. He was sad of one thought...not his father...but the TRUE saying...Like father like son...
"Stupid guy!" He repeated...A small tear dipped fom his eye.[/B][/SIZE]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay looked back to her father as Dango and Godric dissapeared. She rn to him, tears streaming down her pale face. He hugged her, touching her mind, softly, [I] Selenay... Go to Dango, he needs you. More than I do. Ive waited fifteen years, I can wait longer.[/I] Se nodded, and concentrated, sending all her power into going to Dango. She was jolted, and opened her eyes to see Dangos house. She walked to the dor, and raised her hand to knock. She drew back, afraid tht Dango was to wounded to speak. She knocked hesitantly, and sent to her friend, [I] Dango? Are you- are you alright?

Selenay... Im just like him arent I?

No! Dango, you were never like him!

How do you know?[/I] He opened the door, and let her in. As soon as the door shut she spun on him, and hugged him fiercley. He stood shocke, then let his arms close around her waist.

[I] Because, lifemate, I could never love someone like him, and I love you. [/I]

[SIZE=1][B]Dango looked at her and jumped back.
"What?" He said gulping. "Did you say-"

[I]Yes...[/I] Dango sat on his bed and Selenay followed. Dango smiled.

[I]You could have told me before.

Well I've told you know.

Look, Sel am I really like...a stupid kid that gets mad at everything?

NO!

Tell me the truth...if you said what you said before is true, then tell me the truth now. Please...[/I]

Dango smiled and lowered his head, and sniggered a bit, then looked up.[/SIZE][/B]

Guest Skyechild91
Dango's grin dropped as he met Selenays stern gaze.
[I] Dango.. sometimes... you get mad, lose control..

Am I that bad?

No! Dango, love, you... you aent as bad as him. You have some control, and you dont like to torture people...

Sel, I am still like hi-

NO! I refuse to let you believe that you are a murderer! Dango, I love you! As I said before, I could never love him, or amurderer, and I [/I]do[I] love you!

Oh, Sel...[/I]

SHe leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Her arms went around his shoulders, and her eyes closed.

[I] Dango, I will never EVER leave you. I love you, my Saln...[/I]

[SIZE=1][B]Dango smiled.
"Th-thanks for telling me the truth...thanks sel...you're always there...I really a-" Dango looked up. Godric was stood leaning against the wall smiling...
"GODRIC!!!!" Dango shouted he jumped up and pushed Godric out.
"Something called knocking?" Dango said before slamming the door in his face. Dango walked back to Selenay.
"He can be such a prat sometimes." Dango laughed. Selenay smiled.
"Selenay...I...I think I love you too..." Dango said turning away. He smiled lightly.
"I know you do."
"Then you must be a mind reader." Dango sat down next to Selenay.
"Should we tell the others?" asked Dango. "At the meeting?" He added. Selenay gave a 'Ummmm,'[/B][/SIZE]

[color=green][size=1]Metta was the first to break her stare. "We should put our thoughts together for the meeting tomorrw, you know, the one that you're suppose to lead."

"I know what I want to say."

"That doesn't mean that's what will come out of your mouth tomorrow night. I think we should make notes."

"You know, for someone who never went to school, you're very studious. It's really knid of annoying. Don't you ever have any fun? Ya know, do things that are unexpected or dangerous?"

"Living on the street with a dog and being able to kill people with flames that burst out of my hands and staff isn't dangerous enough for you??" Metta gave him a cold look. "How about moving from town to town because the people there are tired of helping to feed you, but they wont give you any work because you're 'the homeless wandering girl'? Rue brings alonmg a bit of trouble too. People don't trust me because of him. It doesn't matter what he does, he is just hated everywhere we go. Animal control is always after him too. Live is too complicated to be anything but purely logical whenever possible. There is no time for frivoloity."

Garm looked as though she slapped him. "I had no idea how things were for you, Metta. Why don't you just stay here. Sel would love it, I know."

"Selenay may love it, but I do not want to be a burden on her mother. After her father left it was not eay for her mother to keep up their standard of living. I also do not like to be tied down. I do not like being run out of town, but I hate not being able to go if I want to."

"I think it would be good if you stayed." Garm gave her a sly half grin.

" I think we should make notes for the meeting." Metta returned his grin and then went to get a notebook.[/size][/color]

Kitty sat outside, mind in a confused jumble. Every thing lately just didn't make sense. The main thing, though, that was bothering Kitty was the fact that Akira knew about Rem's problem, yet he never even saw her before. 'Maybe I should ask him'...Kitty thought.
"Kitty," a voice from behind said. Kitty jumped a foot in the air.
"Oh...it's just you Akira," Kitty sighed, relieved.
"Kitty," Akira said."I'm sorry I haven't been completely honest to you. I'll tell you how I knew about Rem: You remember long ago, right, when I went away?"
"Yeah," Kitty said."I thought I'd never see you again."
"Well, the truth is, I was sent away by the old elf who was your guardian. She had a vision that you'd be in great danger one day, and I could be the only one to save you. Therefor, she sent me off to training for ten years to improve my skills as a fighter. When I came back a month ago, she told me you left for civilization. She told me now is the time for what she propesized ten years ago to come true. She told me to save your friend on the night the moon is full. And, well......you know the rest."
"Whoa!" Kitty sputtered, dumbfounded. This was way too much than she bargained for. "So what the elf said came true last night?"
Akira looked down. "I'm afraid not. This was something that you yourself could have stopped. The real thing is something much bigger than that."
"Oh," Kitty replied. "Then what is that thing I can't stop alone?"
"The old fairy didn't tell me," Akira said, shrugging. "I'll guess we'll find out ourselfs, eh?"
"Yeah," Kitty said gloomily. "It would be alot easier if I did know."
"C'e la vie" Akira said grinning. He looked up at the sky. "Hey Kitty, remember when we used to sit outside and look at the stars."
"Yeah," Kitty grinned. "You would always say that if you had a nickel for every star up in the sky, you would..." All of a sudden, Akira kissed her. Kitty was shocked. She was about to pull away, but there was something in the air that night; the sweet breeze, the sapphire blue sky twinkling with stars, that made her never wish it would end.

[color=green][size=1]Tara came down stairs to find Metta and Garm asleep on the couch. Metta had her head on Garm's shoulder, and he had his arm around her. Tara did laugh to herself when she saw Metta's notebook. [i]Always business, aren't you, Metta?[/i] She looked at the list:
Animal deaths,
Ambush attacks
Strange new people
Chance
Sel and Dango's disappearance

Tara shook Metta. She woke, groggy... "Tara, hi. What time is it?"

"8:30, we've overslept. It doesn't look like you mind much though."

Tara and Metta went to kitchen to fix some breakfast. toast and hashbrowns. Garm soon smelled the food and joined them.

"I told you you'd be safe with me around," he smirked. They ate and then set about setting up the house for the meeting. It would be in the living room this time, and Garm, Metta and Tara would stand in the front. Tara and Metta went to the store to get some refreshments, and Garm went over Metta's notes. They were starting to wory, though. Sel and Dango had been missing for a full day.[/color][/size]