OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

[SIZE=1]If you don't mind, I would love to learn about everyone here. What I mean is, tell me about your self.

Here's some stuff about me..

First Name: Zack

Hair Color: Bleached Blonde. (Natural color is black)

Eye Color: Brownish Green

Height: Around 5'7

Wardrobe: I wear alot of black tee-shirts and jeans, and dark sunglasses..

Personality: Very mysterious, and most of the time, quiet.

Hair Style: Spiked Hair

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, and some classical stuff.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: East West(Hard Rock) Demon Hunter(Heavy Metal) And Enya(New Age/Classical)

Hobbies: Making RPGs on the computer, writing poetry, drawing, playing some video games, and shooting. (Marksmanship)
[/size]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]
First Name: Mitchell Smith

Hair Color: Brown.

Eye Color: Green.

Height: 5 feet 8 inches or so.

Wardrobe: Pink Floyd T-shirts, Led Zeppelin T-shirts, jeans. Just basically Shirts and jeans.

Personality: Quiet when I feel like it, loud and humorous when I feel like it.

Hair Style: A little gel for leverage.

Favorite Music Type: All genres except Country and Rap.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Pink Floyd, Tool, Rush, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin. The list goes on and there's too many to name.

Hobbies: Writing.[/size]

[SIZE=1]First Name: Kyle Christopher Davis

Hair Color: Dark brown (natural color blond)

Height: 6 foot

Wardrobe: I wear alot of black tee-shirts and jeans, and dark sunglasses..

Personality: I love all types of people. I have patience, I have a lot of humor, always think of the future (I'm a scorpio)

Hair Style: Normal, most of the time bed head lol

Favorite Music Type: EVERYTHING! Except Rap. (sorry Moterror)

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Humm. This is a tough one. I like all the japanese bands. I like Linkin Park, country singing bands, MEATLOAF ROCKS!, and other bands.

Hobbies: Making RPGs on the computer, writing poetry, playing RPG video games, Writing my stories (I plan on being a writer), and trying to find that right girl. ^_^ I'm a chick magnet. lol[/SIZE]

[color=hotpink][size=1][b]First Name:[/b] Tori

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Hair Color: [/b]Dark blonde hair, medium length, with light blonde highlights.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue-Green

[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] A ton of pink. I have to force myself not to buy pink sometimes. I'm a cute top/jeans type of gal myself.

[b]Personality:[/b] Happy, passionate, overbearing at times. I am impatient though, and I do get annoyed easily sometimes.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Layered. Usually worn down, framing my face. I don't like it behind my eyes. Parted on the side.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Rock music consisting of Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, MSI, APC, etc.

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Well, I bascially just listed them, but as of now, STP, defintely. Their greatest hits album comes out next month!

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Drawing, Dancing, Reading manga, watching anime, spending all too much time on the interent, videogame, stuff like that. ^_^[/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]

Name: Mike

Hair Color: Dark Auburn

Eye Color: Clear Hazel

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120 IBS- (bone and muscle)

Wardrobe: Always gotta match. I wear alotta blues, black, and whites

Personality: Goofy, laid back, a little lazy, and sarcastic. But some say I'm have a strong since of justice and deep thoughts under it all though. (I do not lie) I have also been titled, "Poppuler Among the Youngin's of the OBs." by a Mod will will remain unamed just incase.

Hair Style: Short or long. I have it brushed forward and jelled, flipping the bangs and spiking them.

Favorite Music Type: Punk Rock and Hip Hop with a hint of Techno for flavor.

Favorite Bands: Da Band, Trapt, Sum 41, Blink 182, The Ramones, Chingy, Ludacris and Golden Grain, DMX, Limp Bizkit, Slim Shady, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Vines, The Pillows, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Queen, Daft Punk, The Gorrilaz.

Hobbies: the OBs, Anime, Dancin', Street Basketball, creatin' manga, and most of all, Martial Arts, philosphy. I'm like a mucky pond, I may act and look street, but I have a deeper inside.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

First Name: Alex

Hair Color: Dark Brown.

Eye Color: Depends who you ask. Some say Hazel. It's actually a combination ring of red, green, and blue. Seriously.

Height: 5'11"

Wardrobe: I really don't care what I wear. I wear what is comfortable.

Personality: Marxist Pythonian.

Hair Style: Think..."Frodo." heh.

Favorite Music Type: Beatles. Pink Floyd. Ocean Colour Scene. Jefferson Airplane.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: See above.

Hobbies: Writing. Teaching. Abstractism. Occasionally Gamecube.

[size=1] First Name: Gary "Gazza"

Hair Color: bleach blonde

Eye Color: brown

Wardrobe: black hoodies, jeans, t shirts of south park and other crap.
Personality: adventurous and outgoing.

Hair Style: the way it falls in the morning (don't care too much)

Favorite Music Type: classic rock, nu metal, punk
Favorite musical Band/Artist: Pink Floyd, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Korn

Hobbies: Worship and youth group, playstation, music ect;. [/size]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]First Name: Chris

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Height: 6'1"

Wardrobe: Anything comfortable

Personality: Outgoing and comical; brooding and depressed (so I'm moody.....meh...)

Hair Style: Spikes babe!

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Alternative, Metal, and, yes, a tad bit of country.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Audioslave, Creed, Incubus, Evanescence

Hobbies: site design, anime, gaming, etc.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

First Name: Dane

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Height: About 5''7 or so.

Wardrobe: Anything, really. Ranges from striped-prep shirts to my Spaceghost "Beefy?" shirt. Pants are usually tek-pants or baggy jeans.

Personality: I make jokes a lot, and I'm not that serious, except when it's really called for. Some people think I don't take anything seriously, but it's really just the way I focus on life. I also tend to focus on schoolwork less than other things, say, OB, or drawing.

Hair Style: Almost a white fro. :P

Favorite Music Type: Almost any kind of Rock; Jazz; Classical.

Favorite Musical Band/Artist: Linkin Park, REM, The White Stripes, Pink Floyd, and various classics ( ACDC, Black Sabbath, Mettalica, ect. )

Hobbies: Drawing, playing PS2, OB, going after girls...in vain. Lol.

Um, Zeos? Is this some sort of a dating service? I'M SINGLE! Hehe...But I donno if I'm looking or not. Hehe....

Name: Ashley(called Ozzy or Ozmaster by Inuyasha Fandom and his sister)

Age: Seventeen, but I feel like I'm fourty with the attention span of a four year old and the brains of a twenty-three year old.

Hair Colour: Between dark brown and black.

Eye Colour: Deep Brown

Height: 5'4

Wardrobe: Anything that'll fit and it's comfortable.

Personality: Basically the study-study bookworm with a rebellious side. I tend to question life and it's stupidities or issues alot. I like to thrive in complexity and search for answers. Some people say I'd either make a good reporter, writer, or just a plain out everyday mom. Mom. Hehe. You people make me feel old.

Hair style: it was very short in the back where I could spike it and have really long bangs, but now it's just layered and about the same length below my earlobes.

Favourite Music: A little bit of everything, but my heart belongs to songs from the 80's and 90's..Oh, and we can't forget very old country music(grew up with it).

Current Fave Song: [b]End of The World[/b] by an artist I will name later(old country song).

Favourite Music(al) Bands: Too many to list..and too many forgotten but still loved....

Hobbies: Writing, Studying, Manga-art, Manga, Anime, Buffy/Charmed, Animation, RPGs, Final Fantasy..*faints* alot of different things..OH, and Message Board and Chatroom RPs....I love to para(graph) rp...

...I'm still questioning if this is a dating chatline...

First Name: Alyssa M. Flores

Hair Color: Short dark brown with ginger steaks

Eye Color: Dark brown

Height: Around 5'4

Wardrobe: I wear alot of short/tight tee-shirts((mostly black)), shorts, and flip-flops((for the summer))

Personality: Stupid...well I act it, and jumpy, and happy, and act very weird o.0

Hair Style: A little wavy, hanging down.

Favorite Music Type: Hip-hop, rock, country, classical .

Favorite musical Band/Artist: I don?t have a favorite band/artist...

Hobbies: Drawing, dancing, singing, acting, swimming, internet, and making a fool of myself. ^^'

Name: Craig D'Angelo

Hair Color: Dirty blonde so im told

Eye Color: Dull Green

Height: short >_< i'm maybe 5'1 or 5'2 (short family)

Style: any hey whats wrong with being interchangeable.

Personality: Normal, I am just a regular person....

Hair Style: Pushed down usually, but when I am dressing for fun Spiked in weird ways.

Music: hey everything is fine I can listen to anything but I prefer hardcore rock.

Favorite musical Band/Artist:Misfits or NiN

Hobbies:hannging out talking to people and discussing stuff.

First name: Alexandra
Hair color: Dark brown, blonde a little
Eye color: Hazel
Height: Maybe 4'9
Wardrobe: Jeans and t-shirts, except in school because of stinking uniforms
Personality: Very funny, a kind of class clown, sometimes serious when needed to be, and you will never catch me not talking for 5 seconds.
Hair style: Down and straight
Favorite music: Rap mostly with some R&B
Favorite Band: I don't have one.
Hobbies: Dancing, drawing idiot people, watching TV, on the internet, and playing my violin to get on my sister's nerves

Full Name: Alexandria Denise Bustion
Hair Color: reddish brown with black and red weave (Yes, weave. Does anyone have a problem with that?)
Eye Color: hazel-y brown
Height: 5'7
Wardrobe: I'm a catholic schoolgirl by day and the queen of baggy jeans and tees by...later day...
Personality: Talkative, sarcastic, quirky, can be very serious
Hair Style: cornrows at the moment.
Favourite Music: Rock of almost any kind
Favourite Band: And you expect me to choose how?
Hobbies: Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Photography, Staring at the Boys' Track and Soccer Teams, Pretending to photograph said teams while doing said staring, sketching, not paying attention in class, listening to music, singing. I think that's all of 'em! ^_^

First Name: Rodrica

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dull brown

Height: 4'11

Wardrobe: Black or gray shirt, black jeans, collar, and the rare occasion of a dark red shirt.

Personality: Quiet, some what depressed, cold (to some people), aloof, obedient, and complicated aka (insane).

Hair Style: Black hair, a few red strikes, extreamly long shaggy bangs, usually worn up.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, heavey metal, country, light rock, and J-Rock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Disturbed, Divid Usher, Breaking Benjiman, Nickel Creek, Trust Company, Match Box 20, Life House, Three Days Grace. There are too many other ones to mention...

Hobbies: Ob, collecting...things..., martial arts, writing/reading, drawing, anime/manga, graphic design, internet, and video games

Name: Alex James Bency

Hair color: Dirty-blonde

Eye color: Dark Blue

Height: I think somewhere around 5'10

Wardrobe: A "funny" shrit with a plaid shirt of matching color open over it. Long khakis, and comfortable, almost loafer style shoes. And of course, my office-max hat.

Personality: Really quiet. People are suprised to find out I'm not mute.

Hair Style: Flat

Favorite Music Type: Rock

Favorite Bands: Tool, Ozzy, Metallica, and some GreenDay

Hobbies: Cello, electric bass, reading, observing people(in a non-perverted or serial-killer kind of way).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hakira [/i]
Um, Zeos? Is this some sort of a dating service? I'M SINGLE! Hehe...But I donno if I'm looking or not. Hehe....
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well, no. This isn't.. I just want to know more about everyone here, so I feel more at home..

It's very interesting, finding out more about all of you, I can't wait to learn more about everyone else..[/SIZE]

Name: Olivia Sutsos

Hair Color: Light brown with blonde high-lights

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'1'' (Don't laugh at my shortness!)

Wardrobe: I like jeans, regular T-shirts, convers, and big sweetshirts.

Personality: I am very goofy. I laugh at almost everything, I, well, I like to swear a lot. I'm a little shy, I don't like to do anything that will get me in trouble.

Hair Style: I like my hair to be bouncy(sp?). I like it to be faned out on each side.

Favorite Music Type: 80's, 90's, and now. Oh, and kinda punk/heavy metal.

Favorite Musical Band/Artist: The Vines, Ok Go, N.E.R.D., The Exies, Goldfinger, Brush the Green, Pink, Pacifier, Wakefield, and Gob.

Hobbies: Playing video games, drawing anime, the OB, and chatting.

[color=deeppink][b]First Name:[/b] Jenna

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dark, reddish brown

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Height:[/b] 5'7"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Lots of classy black blouses, jeans, cute tops, hoodies, track suit pants [the velvet type], overall; fashionably classy on the verge of cutting edge. Whew.

[b]Personality:[/b] Caring, silly, friendly, engaging, pouty.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Short, layered, ranges from curly to sleek to ponytail to under a hat. Depends on the day.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Electronica, classic rock/classic pop [Billy Joel, Queen], Broadway showtunes

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Incubus, Queen, Juno Reactor

[b]Hobbies:[/b] PHOTOGRAPHY, dancing in front of my mirror, boyfriendness, shopping, organizing, obsessing over shoes.[/color]

to many of these topics.

First Name: Ryan

Hair Color: Brownish

Eye Color: green/gold/blue. (hazel, but my description is cooler)

Height: Around 5'7

Wardrobe: Just casual stuff. Mostly dark slightly baggy pants, and black or dark shirts, that fit well.

Personality: most of the time, quiet. But catch me right, and i'll be loud and fun

Hair Style: meh, however it falls after the gel hits it

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, and some classical stuff.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Mudvayne, Lp, 3 Doors Down, Eve6

Hobbies: writing poetry, and playing with photoshop. Mostly the poetry though. EQ is more of a slight addiction.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B] (I'm not a nancy boy, just have a fashion since.) [/B][/QUOTE]

A fashion since what? the 1980's?

I'm so very sure people are going to read this. But hey, what have I got better to do?

[b]First Name:[/b] Nah.

[b]Age:[/b] It changes every year.

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Brown.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Everyone says they're blue, I insist they're green.

[b]Height:[/b] 6'0" precisely

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Plain, light clothes. Usually grey/dark blue/black/white.

[b]Personality:[/b] I'll let others judge that for themselves.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Flat, short, plain.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Anything that sucks.

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] L'Arc~en~Ciel.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Procrastinating? I honestly don't know if I have any.

First Name: Joshua

Last name: Jackson

Birthday: 24 August 1989

Hair Color: Darkish Brown

Height: This high *gestures*

Wardrobe:Eh. Clothes exist in mine. Whatever I happen to like.

Personality: Quiet, shy sometimes, humour, slightly cynical. Uuh. Maybe just get to know me.

Hair Style: Hat.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, Classical, Jazz, Techno, Trance, Pop, Rap. All except Country and Western- but I prefer songs to genres.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Coldplay, Linkin Park, Planet Funk many more.

Hobbies: Reading, OBing, hockey (grass) whatever. I am a man of many talents! ^_^

Nice subject.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo[/i]

I have also been titled, "Poppuler Among the Youngin's of the OBs." by a Mod will will remain unamed just incase.
[/quote]

*cough* I am no doubter.

Popular*
Young 'Uns*
will=who??

*coughs* Yeh.

Depends on which young 'uns they were talking about *coughs*

No offence.

Let's spice things up a bit!

First Name: Ronnie

Quick Description: Insomniac Bohemian Vegetarian

Star Sign: Cancer

Ethnic Origin: Mixed European

Hair Color: Blondish-reddish-brown, soon to be temporarily black, and then permanently red.

Eye Color: Blue n yello

Height: Around 5'4

Wardrobe: Stuff I make and put together, mostly. A lot of wide flare pants, scarves, bandanas, trinkets, pins, patches, ect.

Marital Status: Involved

Perfect Partner: Brian Molko

Personality: Extremely outgoing and open minded most of the time... But if I'm tired or annoyed I'll be pretty quiet and anti-social.

Makes Me Happy: Good music, drums, acting, olives, peace, colours, hugs, music, spiffy words, long hair, gigs 'n' festivals, anarchy, glitter, stripes, plaid, fishnet, purpley silver lipstick, pink and white and black eyepencil, black eyeliner, feathery wings...

Makes Me Sad: People eating meat, organized religion, segregation, discrimination, fascism, racism, nationalism, patriotism, absolutism,

Hair Style: Either out and very long n wavy/curly, or up in various ways.

Favorite Music Type: Anything good.

Favorite musical Bands/Artists: Led Zeppelin, Placebo, The Coral, The Darkness, Pink Floyd, Incubus, Cardiacs, The Cure, Dandy Warhols, White Stripes, Radiohead, Kings of Leon, Polyphonic Spree, David Bowie, Stone Roses, Raveonettes, The Music, Sigur Ros, The Datsuns, Mars Volta, Mooney Suzuki, Grateful Dead, Marilyn Manson, NIN, The Smiths, The Doors, Electric Six, Royksopp, Mew

Movies: The Labyrinth, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Kevin Smith flicks.

Cigarettes: I don't like people smoking.
Alcohol: I drink occasionally
Drugs: Against

Hobbies: Music, drums, poetry, art, theatre, politics

-peers up- Ok...I'm just gonna pick and choose...

First Name: Jennifer

Star Sign: Pisces

Hair Color: Brown. Though I do have a rather funky natural blonde streak and [I]very faint[/I] natural red highlights in there, somewhere...

Eye Color: Blue...grayish, I call it slate.

Height: Lil' over 5'7"

Wardrobe: Jeans, dark. T-shirt, goofy messages and black (mostly). Sweaters, also dark. Socks, white. Sketchers shoes...same perfect style year after year, colors vary [I]slightly[/I].

Marital Status: Single, Searching.

Personality: Marxist Pythonian in training.

Hair Style: Short, chin length...curls in slightly

Favorite Music Type: Varies. Currently of the mainstream (yes, popular if you feel the spazzy urge) "Punk/Rock/Whatever the hell you wanna call it" genre.

Favorite musical Bands/Artists: Also, varies. Right now if you see me driving down the road my car will mostly be pulsing out Linkin Park. I pray for their songs on my way home from class. ^_^

Hobbies: Writing, Role Playing, Video games of all sorts (Current addiction: Animal Crossing and SCII)