OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

[color=crimson]And thusly, like the great Phoenix, this recurring topic has finally been reborn again.

[b]First Name[/b]: Kenneth

[b]Age[/b]: Fifteen.

[b]Hair Color[/b]: Dark brown/black.

[b]Eye Color[/b]: Brown.

[b]Height[/b]: 6'3ish.

[b]Wardrobe[/b]: Generic, "as long as it is clean" ****. Though, I seem to have an absurd amount of orange shirts.

[b]Personality[/b]: I have one.

[b]Hair Style[/b]: However it is when I wake up.

[b]Favorite Music Type[/b]: Metal.

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist[/b]: Pig Destroyer.

[b]Hobbies[/b]: Playing games, writing, studying, chatting.[/color]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Name: Clay(ton)

Hair Color: Natural Blond

Eye Color: Various shades of blue

Height: 6'

Wardrobe: Baggy jeans, various shirts, dont realy care, favorite shirt is a American Eagle long john shirt

Personality: Depends; always depressed, sometimes downright angry, usualy pretty crazy, serious.

Hair Style: Buzz cut. I'm thinking bout growing it out though

Favorite Music Type: Ska, Alternative, Classical

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Hoobastank, Reel Big Fish

Hobbies: Forums, writing (fanfics, poems, original fics), reading (scifi, philosophy, some classics), Video games, text RPGs (currently obsessed with one (AD2200).

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]First Name: Luci

Hair Color: red, not brownish, real red - and natural, too.

Eye Color: Blue

Height: Honestly? At the moment, 57-58kg. Healthy, but thin enough to make the chairs at school uncomfortable.

Wardrobe: Mainly black, op-shop, hippy clothes, but rather formal and elegant.

Personality: Renouned for making insulting and inapropriate comments for a laugh. I'm pretty nasty, but well natured.

Hair Style: It's thick, and just brushes my shoulders - every single day of my life for the last six years I have worn it in a bun with a black velvet scrunchie. Without fail.

Favorite Music Type: Some melodies catch me as beautiful, a wide range of music has come under that catagory, and the rest is just heavy and loud enough to make me dance. I love that stuff too.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Too many to name. I love filter, Marilyn Manson, Jimmy's Chicken Shack, chemical brothers, alanis morisette, tool, soundgarden, and heaps of others like it.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, thinking far too much.

The main thing about me is that I hate this ******* place - I hate humanity, I hate people, I always have and I always will. I am an existentialist, and am existing under duress.

Oh, and did I mention I'm an ocnophile? [/color][/font]

[color=indigo]First Name: Charlie

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6'1

Wardrobe: I have a pretty versitile wardrobe...I don't like anything real baggy though...

Personality: I usually overcompensate for my timid narccisim with self-depreciating humor. All in all I am a pretty normal relaxed person that finds joy in everything

Hair Style: Messy

Favorite Music Type: I like good music, regardless of the genre. However, you might think that music that I think is good is absolute garbage, proving that everyone has an opinion but only mine is correct...

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Beatles, Stones, Pearl Jam, Jon Mayer, David Bowie, Garth Brooks, The Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Metallica, Cravin Melon, ect...

Hobbies: Listening to music, playing various instruments, working (not my favorite hobby :)), oogling women, ect...[/color]

[font=gothic][color=indigo]First Name: Flynn

Hair Color: Artificially black.

Eye Color: Blue/green/grey

Height: 175cm

Wardrobe: From black cotton jeans I've had for five years (and still fit) and plain black shirts to black samuri pants and a Mandarin shirt. Also black.

Personality: Athiestic existentialist, nihilistic, nyctophilic, gothic, eremophylic to no small extent, and not in the least bit remorseful about it.

Hair Style: Rather thin at the moment, and normally let go however it wants to, asiding at school.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, goth, alternative, classical, it's all the same, provided it's not rap, boy bands, teenyboppers, hip hop, country, Christian rock, and a few others...

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Placebo, The Tea Party, Fallen Tears, Tori Amos, Nightwish, Sister Hazel, Bush, Smashing Pumpkins, The Feelers, Marylin Manson, Bright Eyes, Rammstein, whatever.

Hobbies: Reading, bass guitar, martial arts, brooding, bitching, the like.

I'm with Raven. The hell with it.[/font][/color]

Name: Dan Rugh

Hair Color: dark brown

Eye Color: brown

Height: 5'4", sadly

Wardrobe: usually short-sleeved, collared shirts and khakis

Personality: quiet

Hair Style: [url=http://kangarugh.250free.com/me_new2.jpg]click[/url]

Favorite Band/Artist: they're all in my info under the banner:)

Hobbies: computer, drawing, video games

First Name: Marty

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Blue/green

Height: 5ft 11"

Wardrobe: Baggy Trousers, T-shirts, Vest tops, Hoodies

Personality: Quite loud and talkative depending who I'm with, can be shy also.

Hair Style: Normally shaved unless I decide to grow it.

Favorite Music Type: Metal,Rock,Rap

Favorite musical Band/Artist: The Calling, 12 Stones

Hobbies: Playing Computer games, Surfing Internet

First Name: Tiffany

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: blue

Height: 5'5"

Wardrobe: Jeans, shirts, sometimes sweaters when it's cold.

Personality: I'm really quiet nice, but come off as annoying or irritable.

Hair style: usualy up, rarely down (well it is today)

favorite music type: anything but country or hard Rap.

Fav Band/Artist: right now it's T.a.T.u and AFI

Marital status: looking for a nice guy (or girl), single.

Hobbies: drawing, Otakuboards.

[color=blue][font=arial]First Name: Will, William

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5' 11 1/4"

Wardrobe: Khakis, T-Shirts, Sunglasses

Personality: Too open for anyone's good

Hair Style: None, really.....I do part it down the middle....thats it

Favorite Music Type: Rock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: LINKIN PARK!!! Godsmack, Incubus, Hoobastank, Drowning Pool

Hobbies: Biking, Playstation, Music[/color][/font]

[COLOR=crimson]First Name: Grant

Hair Color: Blonde/brown

Height: 6'1

Wardrobe: Baggy trousers, T-shirts, party shirts, vest tops, hoodies, various colours just anything I like really.

Personality: Shy around new people or when I'm on my own with people I haven't really talked to and get embarrassed easily in school :mad:, but when I'm with my mates I'm crazy!! I've been told I'm sweet and nice? I tend to vary how confident I am with people but when I like the person I try to talk more. Just give me some alcohol and I will be more sociable. ;)

Hair Style: Usually I just have my fringe up but I enjoy trying new hairstyles like a mohecan haircut or all spiked up. Hair colours are also funny to try. :)

Favorite Music Type: Whatever I'm in the mood for listening to really. Metal, Rock, Rap-Metal, Nu-Metal (anything like that). Also a bit of Punk and a bit of Hip-Hop.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Linkin Park, SOAD, Foo Fighters, RHCP, Incubus, Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, D12, Eminem, Adema, Drowning Pool, AFI, Korn, Sum 41, Slipknot, Ramnstein, Green Day, etc. There is sooooo many!

Hobbies: Going out with mates, going cinema/theme parks/swimming/parks, having people stay round, playing computer games, surfing internet, playing football (English), watching T.V, GIRLS!!, etc. That's what I class as hobbies anyway. :p [/COLOR]

First Name: Ben

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Electric Blue

Height: 159 cm ( measured myself in my biology lesson)

Wardrobe: baggy trousers, quick silver T-shirts, hoodies (most clothes I have are blue. I like blue)

Personality: Great around people I know otherwise I'm quite shy. I'm also a bit random and I like it (so do most of the girls) ;) I'm always told that I'm sweet and I always listen to peoples problems.

Hair Style: I never used to but i now have my hair spiked up the girls like it :p

Favorite Music Type: I don't usually listen to music but if i was to choose my favorite band it would be Blink- 182, and my favorite song is Faith.

Hobbies: I like to chat and I like to listen. The computer is a huge part of my life. I also have a strange obsession with cheese (its a fun joke)

First Name: Randolf, Randall, or Randy doesn't matter.

Hair Color: Brown used to be blond how weird.

Eye Color: Depending on mood good mood light brown, bad mood dark brown, and when I'm really ticked almost black yeah it's scary.

Height: 5'8 1/2

Wardrobe: Black anything black.

Personality: Quiet and morbid I normally keep to myself even around a lot of friends I hate parties. I talk about death a lot maybe too much.

HairStyle: Either spiked or I let it lay naturally.

Favorite Music: Metal, Hard Rock, and Alternative I love Tool.

Hobbies: I like working with electronics, computer graphics like 3D modeling and such, Video games FPS and RPG's, and I have a tremendous love for wolves.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GrimmFang [/i]
[B].

Eye Color: Depending on mood good mood light brown, bad mood dark brown, and when I'm really ticked almost black yeah it's scary.

. [/B][/QUOTE]

My friends is scarier. Dark brown when normal, black when pissed, and when he's enraged, they turn red.

::runs and hides::

[size=1]First Name: Ginny

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'7"

Wardrobe: Usually comfortable jeans, various t-shirts, and [i]always[/i] a jacket or sweater.

Personality: Half the time, I'm talkative and funny. ^_~ The other half is my very quiet side. I'm more of an observer at times.

Hair Style: Straightened black hair, usually tied up somehow. I never leave it down because it annoys the heck out of me.

Favorite Music Type: Orchestral [string insuments], rock, techno/instruments only, pop. Orchestras/AFI/Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theatre/J-Pop music, anime music.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Orchestras/AFI/Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theatre/J-Pop music, anime music.

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, cello, drawing, reading. [/size]

name: kim
hair: brown but the under side is blondish
eyes: green and yellow. . . they have like random yellow places
wardrobe: umm. . . jeans and t*shirts. im not into that lets dress up to show off kind of stuff
personality: welp. im shy round new folks. VERY OUTSPOKEN, kind of mean if i dont like you, im the go to girl- i kno more than all of my friends (seriousley. all but ben and trey are idiots), and i listen to everbody's problems. im nice too!
hairstyle: well its either tied back in a low pnoytail or in a high one. i hate my hair. its all ugly so i dont wear it down.
music: almost anything. i go for hardcore, straightedge, punk rock, rock , pop rock(sometimes), indie, electro-clash, a lil bit of metal, country, anime, trip/techno, classical, emo, orchestral, but no rap. i dont like it
fav. bands: hot hot heat, every time i die, afi, the mars volta, modest mouse, moving units (yeah!!), stretch arm strong, daughters, alan jackson, toby keith, beethoven, mozart, chopin, my states symphony, reggie and the full effect, get up kids, saves the day, of means and ends, all ammerican rejects,coldplay, finch, thursday, taking back sunday, the used. . . all right i suppose i will stop.
hobbies: i play alto sax, reading (anything i can get my hands on), talking on OB!, thinking (which not every one spends enough time doing), and studying (*gasp* yes. . . . i like to study, but only for one class. i am in this program called law academy and my high school. last year i took philosophy and ethics. this year its "examining historical documents and how those documents led to the creation of our government today? wow. That?s a long title. . . and yes that is really its name. We call it historical documents just cuz all that is a biatch to write out on evey single paper we hand in.)

First Name: James

Height: 6ft

Wardrobe: Black shirts, baggy, torn blue jeans, black Chucks(Converse All Stars) with Nightmare b/f Christmas laces.

Personality: Very mysterious, and most of the time, quiet.

Hair Style: Long. Very long (around 8 inches). Soon to be short, though (for wrestling season).

Favorite Music Type: Hard rock/metal/punk.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: System of a Down and Flogging Molly. The only rap group I can stand is Outkast, but I've only heard 2 songs by them. They've got a neat sound.

Hobbies: Making RPGs and role-playing, reading, playing guitar, [spoiler]phreaking[/spoiler], drawing, and writing.

[b]First Name:[/b] Tony, although not technically.

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Hair Color: [/b] Blonde, various shades. I usually dye it.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue. I think they look somewhat faded.

[b]Height:[/b] 5'10"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] I don't really care. Most of the time I'm wearing jeans and some sort of band/cartoon shirt. I almost always wear my German army coat, red Allstars and some sort of fitted hat (I never feel like fixing my hair up anymore).

[b]Personality:[/b] Dull.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] I don't even do anything to it anymore. It kind of just goes where it wants to. It's somewhat curly, I guess.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] I guess it mostly fits in the rock category, but I'm open to anything.

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Bowie, Marilyn Manson, Misfits, Apocalypse Hoboken, NIN, Bad Religion, Pixies, Queens of the Stone Age, Badly Drawn Boy, Beck, Butthole Surfers, Cibo Matto, Massive Attack, Muse, Sonic Youth, The Doors, The Tea Party, At the Drive-In, Mogwai, Flaming Lips, Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, Dream Theater, Curve, Rasputina, Jack Off Jill/Scarling, etc.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Web design, comic books, cartoons, drawing, animals, etc

[color=teal]First Name: Just call me Kitty

Hair Color: Brown, with some highlights

Eye Color: Light brown, contacts make blue

Height: In American? 5'2"

Wardrobe: Cutesy girly stuff with skater stuff on select days

Personality: Quiet, a closet nerd

Hair Style: Short and cute

Favorite Music Type: Rock, and for some reason, Outkast

Favorite musical Band/Artist: ?

Hobbies: Videogames, drawing, looking cute, just sitting[/color]

Name: Andy

Age:22 (darn, not the oldest) (still a pretty big loser)

Hair: Red Beard, Brown Hair, now is blonde because of a series of events that were very frustrating

Eyes: Blue/Grey

Height: 5' 11'' (just too short!! just need one more inch, but sadly I'm more likely to start shrinking)

Wardrobe: A confused mass of colorful clothes including way too many T-shirts and absolutely no dress clothes. I do have a bright orange suit jacket though....

Personality: umm...I like to give people a lot of sass, and used to be shy but not no more

Hair style: Had long hair for like seven years (reverse mullet) until a couple of weeks ago. Now a short home-cut hack job.

Music: "indie" rock such as modest mouse, Serafin, Radiohead, ..and you will know us by the trail of dead, Jets to brazil, Jeff Buckley, At the drive in, Pete Yorn, Muse, mogwai, cub country.....

Hobbies: Transformers, action figures, comics and manga comics, TV, Guitar (and Bass), Mad video games and mountain biking (except mine got stolen)

[B]First Name:[/B] Becky

[B]Age:[/B] Seventeen

[B]Hair Color:[/B] Light/Medium brown

[B]Eye Color:[/B] Green

[B]Height:[/B] 5'4"

[B]Wardrobe:[/B] I always wear comfortable clothing, such as big cloth pants, simple shirts. I absolutely [I]hate[/I] jeans.

[B]Personality:[/B] Quiet, and creative.

[B]Hair Style:[/B] Layered.

[B]Favorite Music Type:[/B] Rock, techno, Anime/Gaming music, J-pop/rock.

[B]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/B] Currently Linkin Park, Staind, AFI, 3 Doors Down.

[B]Hobbies:[/B] Drawing, The Matrix trilogy, listening to music, graphics, martial arts, Anime, Manga, video games.

Here's some stuff about me..

First Name: Lauren

Hair Color: light brown--has a lot of tints in it

Eye Color: Greenish brown

Height: Around 5'4

Wardrobe:random stuff,lol--lots of self-esteem tees and jeans,short shorts,my one formal homecoming dress,sum dressy things,and converse shoes,lol
Personality: shy,but wild around friends;)

Hair Style: down or halfway up

Favorite Music Type: classic rock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Rush

Hobbies: Piccolo in marching band,German dancing,drawing chibis

name: the decapitated one

hair: brown, blackish

eyes: blue, turning gren as I get older for some odd reason

height: 4'11'

wardrobe: blue and silver, almost everything is old navy, some light browns.

persona: Im the psycho short guy that gets picked on by EVERYONE. I do have a few friends and some of them are friends that make you think I dont need enemies. Im an anime FREAKAZOID, if you think your bad its all I think about. At home I spend all day on OB, watching anime, and a few video games. On most weekends my best friend comes over and we have ots of fun doing anime related things and watching anime. If he isnt over Im on OB and watching anime.

Hair style: very long for a guy. strait and extremely thick.

Music: Ill just give you the basics before my hand goes numb, Linkin Park, Disturbed, System Of A Down, Green Day, AFI, Eminem, JaRule, Ludacris, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slipknot, Just about every J-Pop/Rock band in existance, and more

Hobbies: Pokemon cards, Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, whatever other cards, Video Games, manga, writing, drawing, Nintendo obsession, anime obsession, OTAKUBOARDS OBSESSION!!!

First Name: Erin

Age: 192 ((Nah, but I'm not tellin' ya anyways. You'll hafta guess))

Hair Color: Brown with Copper Streaks

Eye Color: Brown ((Oh, how I wish they were green))

Height: 5' 2"

Wardrobe: A very wide variety actually, but no skirts or dresses. I have tons of t-shirts and jeans, but don't most people?

Personality: Usually happy, extremely hyper around my friends ((and sometimes around complete strangers)), and all around weird...But let's just say you don't want to catch me on a bad day.

Hair Style: Usually down and parted down the middle ((even though my mom hates it when I do that.

Favorite Music Type: Pretty much a little bit of everything, except for rap ((excluding Sean Paul. I like Sean Paul...))

Favorite musical Band/Artist: None in particular. But I'm quite partial to Boxcar Racer, Blink 182, Trapt, No Doubt, Austin Sherrie, Blake Shelton, Savage Garden, Sum 41, Linkin Park, GACKT, Megumi Hayashibara, Utada Hikaru, Melon Kinenbi...Yeah...

Hobbies: Playing violin ((Yay! Third year!)), singing, writing, drawing, playin' Chrono Cross, debating about things with my friends/classmates/sister/mom, reading, bein' crazy, and shortenin' words with an apostrophe.

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]First Name: Carlos

Hair Color: Dirty blonde / brown.

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'9"

Wardrobe: Pretty much anything that doesn't scream, "I'm trying to be different for the sake of being different!"

Personality: I look intimidating, but I'm actually fun and easy to talk to. I'm also sarcastic, honest, confident, open, determined, righteous, egotistical, strong-willed, caring, witty, slightly geek and slightly jock.

Hair Style: Messy hair, sometimes slightly spiked.

Favorite Music Type: A little bit of everything except for country music. I mostly listen to the different genres of rock.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Don't really have any definite one. Metallica, Savage Garden, Sublime and Linkin Park are among my favorites. How's that for a mix?

Hobbies: On vacation: Partying, hanging out with friends, going out, playing video games and watching anime occasionally. Non-vacation: Watch LOTS of anime and play LOTS of video games. Being online a lot and reading A LOT about what currently interests me.

I also work out almost daily.[/color][/font]

First Name: Jake

Hair Color: Brown w/ some leftover highlights from my last haircut

Eye Color: Brown when I'm tired or in a good mood, golden-brown when I'm ticked or hyped about something

Height: 5'9-ish

Wardrobe: Mostly dragon stuff. Also, a lot of black-or-dark blue clothes...I [i]don't[/i] "dress to impress".

Personality: Usually a funny, somewhat stoic guy. For some reason, most people think I'm mean. I'm usually a loner except when I want to actually DO something...

Hair Style: Used to be spiked...might be again, sooner or later...but right now, mullet.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, and some Punk (mostly NOFX and Reel Big Fish, even though they're technically Ska...or something)

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Breaking Benjamin, Sublime, NOFX, and Green Day. I have more, but I don't want to take an hour to post them all!

Hobbies: CCGs, making RPGs, making Sprites for RPGs, designing custom logos and such for cars and T-shirts, making webcomics (which might look better after that Computer Graphics course next year), making sigs and avas for ppl and my friends.