OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

First Name: Michael

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'9"

Wardrobe: Whatever I feel like wearing at the time.

Personality: It's there. You can find it if you really want to.

Hair Style: Just short and black...I'm very boring when it comes to hairstyle.

Favorite Music Type: I mostly like Rock but I'm open to pretty much anything.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth and Queens of the Stone Age make up my five favorites.

Hobbies: Video games, writing (though, not as much as I used to), reading (if it can be called a hobby) and perving up chats.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green]Name: Molly
Hair Color: Black, naturally
Hair style: Long and straight, slightly layered
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'4''
Wardrobe: T-shirts and jean, at work Khakis and polos
Personality: Very dry, saracastic humor. I get annoyed very easily and I tend to think the world is populated by stupid people and they have yet to prove me wrong.
Music: I hate almost anything that they will play on the radio. I do like Ani D'Franco, Jeff Buckley, Pixies, Radiohead...the list could go on.

Hobbies: MOVIES, movies, and movies. I like to read and go to the pub when I'm not watching movies I do a lot of live theatre too.[/color]

[b]First Name:[/b] Greg

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dirty Blonde, with blonde highlights

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue

[b]Height:[/b] 6'1"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Nothing inparticular, currently usually swishy pants, a light jacket, and a random t-shirt

[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet and shy, but a lot more open on the internet

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Gelled and spiked if I have enough time in the morning

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Punk Rock, usually

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Alien Ant Farm *shrug*

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Anime, video games, soccer, movies, computer, internet, AIM, and the message board you're on right now.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]
[B]First Name:[/B] Claire
[B]Age:[/B] 14
[B]Hair Color:[/B] Golden Brown
[B]Hair Style:[/B] On the short side, right above my shoulders. It is normally just down and straight.
[B]Eye Color:[/B] Green/blue
[B]Height:[/B] About 5'5"... or something like that.
[B]Wardrobe:[/B] I normally just wear the darks, ya know, black, blue, green... I wear red alot too. I havn't worn a skirt/dress since I was 7, so, ya know.... I'm a jean and shirt girl.
[B]Personality:[/B] I hang with an odd crowd... of 5 people, lol. It depends really... I'm not quite sure what I'm like. I change attidude all the time. Like I can be a really goofy person alot, or be a quiet mysterious person, or violent and competive. I have alot of different personality, I guess you have to know me to know what I'm like. :P That doesn't help now does it?
[B]Music:[/B] I don't listen to alot of music. I listen to anime soundtracts and I enjoy Linkin Park... but otherwise I'm not really sure. It depends on the song really.
[B]Hobbies:[/B] Well, I'm of course a big anime and game girl. I'm also an Internet freak. I love to read, draw, and write if I'm not doing game, anime, manga related things. I like to play sports most of the time and be outside to. But the big tthings i'm working on is games and drawing. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

First Name: Liz

Hair Color: Natural Red

Eye Color: Dark brown,almost black.Some poeple say they're red when I'm really po'ed

Height: 5 ft

Wardrobe: Black tees and cargo pants ( no need for a purse when you can fit it all in your pockets)

Personality: Scarcastic ,cynical ,out spoken( you know your average soap-box toter). My histoy teacher now has everyone thinking I'm a genius though. And in the immortal words of my friend Vada "morbid humor".

Hair Style: I comb it and am out the door

Favorite Music Type: What ever is on the radio that doesn't suck. (Can't spell Crap w/out rap.)Which basicly means I dont listen to the radio much.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: I've been listening to Dream Theater,Billy Idol ,and Hole a lot lately.Does that count?

Hobbies: Pen and paper RPGs,writing,drawing ,reading ,and whatever else that'll keep me awake in science class.

[font=times new roman]

[b] First Name: [/b] Brent

[b] Age: [/b] 15

[b] Hair Color: [/b] Brown

[b] Eye Color: [/b] Hazel

[b] Height: [/b] 5'8"

[b] Wardrobe: [/b] Mostly Jnco or Southpole related clothing.

[b] Personality: [/b] Mostly Shy.. I don't really speak much outside of the Internet..

[b] Hair Style: [/b] Long.. Usually just with my fingers ran through it a few times.

[b] Favorite Music Type: [/b] No Prefrence.

[b] Favorite Musical Band/Artist: [/b] Pilar.

[b] Hobbies: [/b] Internet, Anime, Drawing..[/FONT]

[color=009966][b]First Name:[/b] Samantha

[b]Age:[/b] almost 15

[b]Hair Color:[/b] long and dark brown

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Green

[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Mainly dark colors like blue, green, black, and gray (now and then), and I wear white once in a while

[b]Personality:[/b] varies with mood

[b]Hair Style:[/b] leave it down

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] I don't listen to music much, but when I do I prefer instrumentals with an occasional rock song.

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] none really.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] drawing, painting, RPG's, daydreaming, being alone to enjoy peace/quiet/solitude, crafts, marching band, and fencing (that is, [i]when[/i] I was allowed to go).[/color]

[b]First Name:[/b] It's a secret; I'm not telling.

[b]Age:[/b] Twenty-two (Yes I had to actually type it out; number keys aren't hardcore).

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dark brown, of course.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] A very deep, dark brown. Some say you can the fourth ring of hell through my eyes.

[b]Height:[/b] 6'3"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] I don't know. Forgive me for a second, but if [i]anyone[/i] actually reads this and cares what the heck I wear, please raise your hand or something.

On a typical day, I wear jeans and a t-shirt. Occasionally, I'll switch it up with a football jersey, a silk shirt, or an overshirt. Sometimes I'll even wear kakis! Being a college student, I could do worse.

[b]Personality:[/b] I'm an ***.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Messy. I just put gel in it and mess it up. Sometimes it looks spiked, other times curly. I'm considering getting it cut short so that I don't have to bother with it for a while. If it looks bad, I'll wear a hat.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] I don't listen to music.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Exercising, video gaming, writing, walking, going to the movies, and using OtakuBoards.

I hope that everyone benefits somehow from this information. ^_^;;

[b]First Name:[/b] Daniel

[b]Age:[/b] 14

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Blonde although I [i]dye[/i] it every chance I get. Black with red tips.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown.

[b]Height:[/b] 5 foot.

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Baggy jeans, some random band/cartoon/idiotic t-shirt, my spitfire hat, and some Airwalks. I'm currently wearing a Mr.Rogers shirt.

[b]Personality:[/b] What?

[b]Hair Style:[/b] I usually spike it, but if I'm in a hurry I just throw on my Spitfire cap.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Everything?

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Killing Joke, Bob Marley, AFI, Sublime, 311, and Nirvana are my current favorites. But I listen to all kinds of ****.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Games, music, skating, girls. Really getting into Ranma 1/2, Sonic X, and Rockman.EXE too though.

[b]Can't I tell you about my great uncles fourth sister in law's second cousing by adoption?[/b]

[b]First Name:[/b] Frankie Flora-Lee (I prefer to be called Flora though)

[b]Age:[/b] 15 (16 on October 30th)

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Brown...

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Steel Greyish Blue (USED to be crystal blue but are faded as put by my eye doctor)

[b]Height:[/b] 5'5'' ?

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] I wear dark (black) T shirts or long sleeve shirts. A black Vest..ALWAYS.. I dont go anywhere without my vest!!! And jeans

[b]Personality:[/b] How should i know??? Im Quiet, i am a good listener and very good with helping people with their problems (i help recovering alchoholics a lot...) ... im a loner too

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Eh its just shoulder long and curley...what else? nothing...

[b]Favorite Music Type: [/b]Country, Japanese, and Pop stuff...

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Uh...dont have one but if i must... TOBY KEITH

[b]Hobbies:[/b] RPGS, Writing, Drawing, Video Games, Designing, sitting alone

First Name: Laura

Hair Color: brown with natural red, blonde, and brown highlights

Eye Color: Brown.

Height: 5'10"

Wardrobe: I wear the same gap sweatshirt everyday...like a coat..somewhat. I also wear baggy pants to baggy bellbottoms. I wear pretty close fitting t-shirts almost everyday becuase of woodshop.

Personality: I have a split personallity...most of the time I am hyper and in a good mood. If something bad happens, I get real depressed. I stay that way until my friends know me out of it.

Hair Style: I mostly put up my long brown hair up in a pony tail

Favorite Music Type: some hip hop, some rap, Asian music (all kinds), alternitive, rock, hard rock, punk rock, 90's, and 80's hits

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Bob Marley, AFI, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Rammstein, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Evanescene, Seether, and many others.

Hobbies: Games, music, skating, computer, writing, drawing, reading, learning Japanese...

First Name: Harry

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 6'5

Wardrobe: Whatever is clean, I wear.

Personality: Kinda quiet, only will talk when I have something to say. I'm not the type you can descibe as "they talk alot but don't really say anything."

Hair Style: I just comb it back when I get out of the shower and see what happens.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, and 80's.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hobbies: Tennis, and drunk driving

First Name: Jason

Hair Color: Blonde, and its not bleached

Eye Color: Green and blue, they change colors through the day

Height: 5'11

Wardrobe: blue or black pants/ green, black or blue shirts

Personality: my pesonality changes alot. I'm sometimes an *** then 2 minutes later I'll be the nicest guy on earth. It would take to long to say how much it changes so, ya...

Hair Style: How ever it dries after I take my shower in the morning

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Classic Rock, Classical, and anything that has a guitar and drums

Favorite musical Band/Artist: KoRn

Hobbies: sleeping, Fire, Video games, and seeing how fast I can piss off people. 38 seconds is my fastest time. I have more hobbies but I'm tired and need fire... I mean sleep...

[color=crimson][size=1]Well then I guess this is my short bio.

First Name: Evan

Hair Color: Brown, just simple brown

Height: 6'

Wardrobe: Trench Coat, black pants, black t-shirt, black button up t-shirt and black shoes... sometimes I wear colors... sometimes.

Personality: As far as personality, I have been told that I don't care for almost anything and that I'm usually incredibly quiet or don't really do anything. That was what I was like last year. This year I'm a little bit more social, but about the same in most respects.

Hair Style: Whatever happens, happens, it short so yeah. Though I do want it long.

Favorite Music: Metal, Rock, Heavy Metal, Classical, Violins, Piano, Classical Rock and sometimes Alternaitive.

Favorite Musical Band/Artist: Cradle of Filth, Nine Inch Nails, Marylin Manson, Our Lady Peace.

Hobbies: I guess the computer, Fire, Video games (sometimes...), Writting, Sword play, Collecting anything with blades, or watching major amounts of anime. [/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Name is Krystle

Am 15

Hair is dark reddishbrown.

Eyes are chocolate brown.

Am 5? 7?

Wear what seems to fit together (that's what I like).

Am considered nice, quiet, shy by others whom I don't know, but it depends on who I'm with.
Like things concerning art or literature.

Hair is and can be very various.

Like nothing in a particular way except jazz and after that it?s whatever sounds good to me, really.

Like the sounds of Yanni!, Mr. Scruff!, Daft Punk and many more.

Hobbies= whatever I do when I?m not busy doing any work, which would be random at that moment and time because I feel like it things.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=silver] First Name: Kittie <--- with the "IE"..seriously :rolleyes:

Hair Color: dark brown

Eye Color: dark brown

Height: 5'3

Wardrobe: Whatever i feel like wearing at the moment...black dresses...sky blue tees...game shirt with boxers :love:

Personality: mostly quiet...keeping to myself...talk when i have to say something...i'm treally a happy person! but very odd...anyone will tell you that...with a bad temper...very good natured person

Hair Style: two ponytails on the top of my head or one ponytail with two long bangs on the side of my head

Favorite Music Type: all types...seriously...anything you name...i'll listen if my mood agrees with it

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Soul Fly...Laruku...Dir en Grey...Due le Quartz...Kagrra...and maybe Hot Hot Heat *shrugs* i can't pick one

Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, playing games and reading comics...do those count as hobbies? [/color]

ok heres me!!

name: jen
hair color: red (i dyed it its supposed ta be really dark)
eye color: green, blue
hieght: 5ft 3
clothes: tight jeans, tank tops and t-shirts and sumtime (very rarely) a dress
personality: quiet but loud when i get goin or am on sugar :tasty:
different, i dont care wha other ppl think bout me
hair style: long long hair
fav. music: rap, metal, rock, hip hop
fav. artist: 2 pac and AFI
hobbies: anime (duh) rpin and umm...other stuff tha dont need ta be said

Guest Skyechild91
Name- Stephanie(or Stefani)
Age- 12
Hair Color- Auburn w/ sunbleached streaks
Eye Color- Hazel, alternates between green and brown
Height- 5'6"
Weight- Uhh... 138 lbs(mucle)
Clothes- Jeans, black tank top, black jaket(i like black clothes), thick black leather boots
Personality- Funny, sweet, hapy-go-lucky, caring, stubborn
Hair Style- About middle back, loose, ran fingers through it, or pony tail
Favorite Music- Pop, country
Fave Artist- Drea, Play, Sara Evans

Name- Shoshona(It`s Hebrew)

Age- 14(15 in Janurary)

Hair Color- Dark,Dark,brown

Eye Color- Chocolate brown

Height- 5'7"

Clothes- Jeans, dark shirts(mostly tees),black sneakers,hoddies,jackets(dark)(I like dark clothes)

Personality- Shy, Funny,Quiet,Smart,stubborn,Kind,lonely,friendly

Hair Style- Frizzy Ponytail

Favorite Music- I don`t really have one but I guess rap and Reggae since that`s all I hear in my neiborhood and I`m part Jamacian.

Fave Artist- Sean Paul, Nelly

First Name: Sarah

Hair Color: Dyed Red, Naturally Dark Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5 ft

Wardrobe: I wear a lot of pajama pants, cartoon or band shirts, sandals always ^_^

Personality: I tend to be a bit argumentive, especially if I like you, but that's after a while. At first glance I'm a bit shy...

Hair Style: Mid-Cheek length, blow dried or slicked back

Favorite Music Type: Spanish Rock, 80's New Wave, Punk, some Gothic stuff

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Jaguares, Björk, Siuoxie and The Banshees, Depeche Mode, Hooverphonic, Led Zeppelin etc etc

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, after school stuff, OB, myotaku, video games, randomness, stuff...

First Name: Jessica

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: A weird bluish green

Height: 5'9''

Wardrobe: Umm... Clothes? I dunno, generally just a t shirt and jeans, and then there's the rare occasion when I decide to shock everyone by wearing a skirt. Very rare indeed.

Personality: I'm intelligent (I say this without bragging), and my grades are important to me, though I know just how much to slack off to just barely get an A, and when a single grade isn't worth the stress it causes. I'm generally fairly laid back, occasionally amusing, often weird. Some people see me as the calm, reliable one, and others as the odd, off the wall zany type, so I guess I can be both. A little cynical and sarcastic, I will admit. Most people just see me as the artistic, smart person that's always drawing those "japanimation" things.

Hair Style: Really long, wavy, very fine hair that everyone seems to want to play with. I generally wear it down.

Favorite Music Type: Christian Rock, Alternative, and a little Punk

Favorite musical Band/Artist: I'm not big on choosing favorites.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing (both stories and poetry), Drawing, Drama, umm, doing a lot of stuff with friends

Edit: Oh my gosh, I didn't read over my post before, and I had copied and pasted from someone else's, and so I accidently left some of it and feel really dumb.

First Name: Renee' (Pronounced: Re-nae)

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Bluish Green

Height: Around 4'11"-5'

Wardrobe: Jeans (blue and black), sneakers, random shirts

Personality: Very shy sometimes, extremely random/insane,almost always smiling, prone to fits of anger/depression

Hair Style: Frizzy/Tangled (unintentional for the most part)

Favorite Music Type: Oldies, my friends, oldies

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Elvis

Hobbies: Playing video games, watching Anime, drawing/doodling, surfing the 'net, learning l33t, reading, writing poetry/fanfics

OK here I go

First name: Martha, but if you call me Martha I will kill you! My name is Marti!

Hair Color: dark brown with bright red highlights

Eye Color: brown on the outer ring and green on the inner ring

Height: about 5 foot 6

Wardrobe: Just about anything I can get out of Hot Topic. I'm not goth, though. I like their cute shirts! I'm a big tee shirt and jeans person, but if I go out I wear nice clothes, kinda dressy/casual.

Presonality: I'm really moody. I'm normally cheerful at school. I'm funny, outgoing, and will do anything for a laugh. At home, I'm normally the grown up mature person who is good in school and sports, but mostly in a grumpy mood unless I want something or if I'm in a new relationship with a guy you would catch me in a good mood.

Hairstyle: Mostly straightened, or scrunched. It's fairly long. For sports or if I don't feel like doing it, I throw it up in a pony tail.

Fav. Music: I like rock, techno, rap as long as it has a good beat, jazz, classical, some blues, country is the devil

Fav. Band/Artist: Matchbox 20, Neil Diamond, Rolling Stones, Jimmy Hendrix, 50 Cent, Hoobastank, Fountains of Wayne, Mama and papas, The Vines, (don't laugh) Justin Timberlake, DJ Sammy, Michelle Branch and some others I will remember when I get in bed

Hobbies: Drawing, OB, Talking, guys, flirting w/ guys, making peolple mad by singing(so I can't sing, don't persecute me!), softball, dogde ball, about any sports, being stupid, shopping, buying shoes, guys, anime, and lastly- guys