OtakuBoards

J-Rock bands?

Amorphous

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=times][i][color=lightpink] [size=8][center][b]GACKT!!!!![/b][/center][/size]

[size=3]Must you let me start on him. I loved his gothic look. So kawaii!! I love him in "Illuminati" that is one strange PV. But, you know what. I love it all the same. The dementedness of it, the pain, the sorrow, the crosses, the part wher Gackt is screwing someone. [b]I loved it all!!![/b] Do you think I'm a fan girl?! [/color][/i][/font][/size]

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]Ohhh I see....ok I still love he Gothic Gackt...though...his naked pictures are very nice....*she stops herself from continuing* ok..i'm not oging to go there just for the sake of sanity!!

I've heard of Pierro. I love "hill" i seen th PV of it and just had a heart attack over the vocalist...i think his name is Sakito. (is that right Dai?)[/color][/i][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SadClown [/i]
[B]I wouldn't really considor Gackt jrock anymore. He sold his soul to the Pop Demigod when he left Malice Mizer and thought he could make it on his own.
[/B][/QUOTE]

And he did make it on his own, especially considering he's far more popular now than MALICE MIZER ever was.

[font=times][size=5][color=lightpink][i] [center]Sakito!!!!![/center][/size]

[size=4]OMG! He is so cute in the rodeo PV. *just faints* oh and you see a McDonalds in teh back ground. ^^ *loved it*[/color][/i][/size][/font]

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]You know what...I just give up!!! I don't get it at all...why must their names be the same. Why can't one of them change it to something else like Kyo did!! *still loves Kyo's real name*

~Realized....she loves too much stuff~[/color][/i][/font][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]And he did make it on his own, especially considering he's far more popular now than MALICE MIZER ever was. [/B][/QUOTE]

He made it as a pop artist, not a rock artist. Thats what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I like Gackt, but he's turned into too much of a playboy for me.

Pierrot's older stuff is much better than their newer stuff now that they've adopted this sugar coating to it. Genome Controll, Haruka, Sepia, Nounai Morphine and Shinkei ga Wareru Atsui Yoru are some of my suggestions to start with. ;)

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]The song from Pierrot that i really enjoyed listening to was "Mad Sky" I found that to be a very good song. There are a couple others but I would have to see what they were called. I kinda forgot...like normal.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SadClown [/i]
[B]He made it as a pop artist, not a rock artist. Thats what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I like Gackt, but he's turned into too much of a playboy for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno how youc an consider any of his albums, maybe with the slight exception of Rebirth, as a "pop" album....they are all, esspecially MOON, rock influenced and related.

plastic tree is very awesome! especially monophobia and planetaruim. i haven't been able to go back to any of the sites after noticing one of them kinda looks like micheal jackson...maybe ill get over it...or not... i was over at itaewon an i asked the guy selling cd's if he hadany japanese cds, he looked kinda offended...so i ended up buying a HOT cd, there cute, but there hip hopish~shudder~ why the the chinese an koreans like hip hop so much...how???!