OtakuBoards

...on Krillin

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, Krillen was a Shoulin Monk, he has hair... I think he has hair in a Buu Saga picture or a movie. He also had his nose cut off because he was bad at the Monastry where the monks are... [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps herself on forehead* good lord! is that true? what sadists! poor krillin!

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]as a monk, he had to have those six dots on his head, and he also has to shave his head.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Lets not forget about the waxing part

Because Krillin is a deformed human ok?! Theres your obivous answer.But they never said it..Cept in DB i think Goku metioned wheres your nose Krillin or something like it once or twice.......

Guest Pikeon
Since none of us but Akira Toriyama know why
Hell i minus should just ask how many licks does it takes to get to the chocolately center of a tootsie pop

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, Krillen was a Shoulin Monk, he has hair... I think he has hair in a Buu Saga picture or a movie. He also had his nose cut off becuase he was bad at the Monastry where the monks are... [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Cut off nose? can you give more explaination?

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Cut off nose? can you give more explaination? [/B][/QUOTE]
They strapped him down. Grabbed a Butcher knife. (Sushi good fo yu shu). Held his head EIGHT TIMES THEY SWOOSHED BACK AND FORTH CUTTING IT OFF
MUAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
They strapped him down. Grabbed a Butcher knife. (Sushi good fo yu shu). Held his head EIGHT TIMES THEY SWOOSHED BACK AND FORTH CUTTING IT OFF
MUAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH [/B][/QUOTE]

disgusting. Poor Krillin:(