OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards: Enter the Net [PG]

Solo Tremaine

[size=1]*Insert girlish squealing here.* This was pretty much adorable in every way, shape, or form, especially with Alan and Raina. But I also would like to take this moment to reiterate how much I love Tori and her pinkness. The prom is going to be absolutely and disgustingly fabulous. ^_~[/size]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#503f86]The second part is complete! Taking into account the comments on the first half I was just able to squeeze in a couple of extra paragraphs, heh ^_~[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#503f86]By the way- a list of internet slang definitions will probably be handy when deciphering a piece later on in the chapter. I won't spoil it, hehe.[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#503f86]And I can see Raina and Alan are OB's new A-List celebrities, heh ^_^; I didn't know so many were going to pop up at once. I've been planning this chapter since November last year. I'm just crap at timekeeping >.>;[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#503f86][b]Chapter 7 Part 2: Rockin' The Taskbar[/b]

With the evening drawing ever-closer, the preparations for the prom were intensifying, and the people preparing for the prom were intensifying even moreso. Asuka had her Plushies working at full steam, and while it took twenty of them to carry one decent-sized dining table, they were working incredibly well. Minis Ken and Flash were her subordinates, and made sure every one of the other Plushies pulled their weight? although considering each one was made of fluff, this was the metaphorical kind of weight, rather than the literal. Hence, Ken and Flash had complete power to slave-drove as much as they saw fit. Their faces had never been more alight with happiness.

The hall itself was very lavishly decorated. The Community Events dome had been decked out like a Georgian dance hall, albeit with some rather more modern elements twisted into it- fewer oil paintings and mirrors covered the walls; in their place hung more tasteful banners and stylish wallpapers.

While Justin and Adam put together the sound and lighting systems (aided by designers from the Art by Request forum), Dagger and James were constructing the food. Alongside the compulsory foods such as hors d?ouvres, crisps, cold sandwiches and sub-standard party snacks, specialities such as massive bowls of Pocky, Oreos and an assortment of punches stood along the long table at the edge of the room.
[font=Verdana][color=#503f86][font=Verdana][/font][/color][/font]
Dagger couldn?t shake the image of Naruto?s Rock Lee whenever somebody mentioned ?alcoholic punch?? which reminded her:

?Are you sure this is such a good idea? I mean, I?m sure more than half the members here aren?t of legal age to do anything these proms encourage.?

A frenzied cry of ?More Sparkliness!? rang throughout the hall.

James shrugged. ?Well, they know what they should and shouldn?t be doing. I?ll be barman for this evening, so I can check everyone?s profile ages when serving them. Des is acting as chaperone, so if he sees anyone doing anything they shouldn?t his boot?s all nicely dressed for the occasion.?

And sure enough, Des entered, his infamous Boot of Nad-Kicking wearing its own tuxedo. He straightened its bow tie, then headed towards the sound system. Shinmaru was already there, instructing them on which music they should put on, with great reference to his Shinmaru Zone recommendations.

A few minutes later, the exhausted and overworked Plushies collapsed in a heap in the centre of the room, sighing in unison a sigh of joint fatigue and relief that shook the rafters. Mini-Ken and Min-Flash shook hands, both satisfied with the other?s good work. They hadn?t even needed to use the [i]big[/i] cattle prod.

Queen Asuka twirled around the heap of exploited mini-members, giggling happily.

?We?re ready!?

Alan twirled his trenchcoat over his shoulders while studying himself in the mirror. Dark, elegant and sexy, or just dark and sexy? He didn?t want to overdo it- after all, he was already pushing it by just being there, let alone dressing up.

A single pink rose lay on his bed, ready to be attached to his chest. He smiled, thinking back to his conversation with Hevn earlier that day?

[i]Alan followed her lead without any hesitation as she took him to the balcony. The view was amazing, and he wasn?t even looking at the landscape.[/i]

[i]Raina tried to hide her expectancy and hopefulness as much as possible, although with Alan carrying roses it was all-too-obvious what was going to come next. She?d been waiting for this for a long time now, and wanted it to be just right. He had to ask.[/i]

[i]?Raina?? he began. Somehow inbetween the beginning and the end of the word he?d become lost in his own thoughts; this was just perfect. It must?ve been about ten seconds before Raina laid a hand on his to bring him around again.[/i]

[i]?I don?t know if you?re busy tonight,? he continued, feeling as if he could take off at any moment, ?but if you?re interested, I?d like to take you to the prom this evening.?[/i]

[i]Raina?s eyes swelled with happiness and she flung her arms around him. ?Of course I will, my sexy sexy knight,? her voice oozed delight, and she radiated warmth. Alan could barely stand.[/i]

[i]She drew herself away and took a rose from the bunch still tightly held in Alan?s grasp. She pressed it to his chest lovingly. ?Why don?t we each wear one of these? They?re lovely.?[/i]

[i]Alan nodded, taking his flower and gently handing the rest to her. ?I?ll meet you outside the hall tonight at half seven.?[/i]
Yes, definitely with the jacket. He punched his arms down the sleeves, closed his various cupboards and wardrobes, then pivoted round to reach for the rose. Something stopped him, however. Something hideous- a malformed member sat hunched over on his bed, inspecting his flower.

?What the hell are you doing here?? Alan growled.

The half-l33t member slowly raised its Hyper-Sonic head to stare him directly in the eyes, his maddened gaze alight with anticipation and fear.

?j00 r3m3m83R M3, D0N?T j00?? it drawled.

Alan backed towards his shotgun. ?Yes, I remember you??

A sickening, toothless smile spread across the l33t-creature?s face.

?Sonic Blaster.?

Hevn wrung her hands. She was so nervous, yet so happy at the same time. Any moment now, Alan would be appearing by her to take her inside the Community Events dome, and then?

She stifled a giggle just in time to avoid looking silly in front of a troop of male tuxedo-clad members strolling past. None of them could hold a candle to him. Well, maybe they could, but Alan?s candle was always brightest in her eyes. And bigger, too.

?Hey Hevn!?

She looked up to see Ezekiel and Unborn Lord Xion walking down the path towards her. She waved back eagerly; the two hugged each other excitedly.

?This is so cool!? Jamie cooed, grabbing Xion and pulling him closer. Trevor smiled, placing a loving arm on her shoulder.

?Are you waiting for someone?? he asked politely.

Hevn nodded. ?Yeah. Alan?s going to be here soon."

?Awesome! Well, we?ll catch you inside.?

The two disappeared inside, arm in arm. Hevn smiled, a warm feeling inside. Scanning the surrounding streets, she continued waiting.

[i]BLAM![/i]
The shotgun blast blew a massive crater in Dead-Seraphim?s HTML background, missing Sonic Blaster?s backside by mere centimetres.

?Sit still, you obnoxious wretch!? Alan roared, firing another round at the floor where Sonic Blaster was previously standing. The foul being somersaulted over the blast and landed clumsily on Alan?s computer desk, laughing maniacally.

?1?ve b33n w41t1n 4 th15 4 y34r5!? Blaster shrieked. ?1 h4d my 4cc0unt r3st0red 4nd n0w 1?m str0ng3r th4n eva! J00 C4NN0T B34T M33333!?

Alan flicked the shotgun barrel into place, having just loaded another two rounds. ?We?ll see about that, n00b-worm.?

Both rounds screamed into the desk, rocking the site with the explosion. Sonic Blaster careened out of the smoke and rolled around on the floor, his code-generated half sprawling about the floor?s surface in an effort to stay together.

?D4mn j00!? he hissed. ?j00 4lm0st had m3!?

Alan swiped the smoke from in front of him. ?Yeah, I was disappointed too. How are you moving so fast??

Sonic Blaster let out a piercing laugh. ?1?ll n3v4 tell! But n0w 1 can \/\/R34K H4V0K on 0takuB0ards! S33 j00 l4t4h, L4M3R!?

With that, Blaster launched himself at Alan?s chest, knocking him flat on the ground. Before the hunter had a chance to move, the creature had followed the link out of Dead-Seraphim and was hurtling towards OtakuBoards.

Alan threw himself to his feet, ripping the machete from its holster on the wall and jamming it into his belt. As he left, he caught sight of the rose still lying on the bed. Taking hold of the precious flower, he pushed it through the buttonhole on his lapel and sprinted after Sonic Blaster.

?Do you think everything?s alright?? Hevn asked her companion as she waited outside the prom hall. Almost everyone was inside now; she was beginning to worry about her Alan?s whereabouts.

?I?m sure he?s fine, sweetums,? Mimmi soothed, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. ?Why not wait inside? It?s really lovely, and there?s plenty to see,? she added, hiding her collection of pants behind her back.

Hevn looked unsure.

?There?s a bowl of strawberries?? the Swedish delight said in her most temping voice.

Hevn?s face broke into a grin; she followed Mimmi inside, giving a quick glance over her shoulder in case Alan was approaching.

Much nearer the ground, a pink-furred object was glowing its way towards the Events dome, burping and wheezing with each clumsy jump it made. It leapt into the road and looked at the sign.

?0t4ku Pr0n?? it burbled.

On the other side of the road, a green-furred bottom jaw hit the ground with a slap. It had never seen such a vision of beauty. The fur, the eyes, the traces of spam on its garish pink lips?

?n00bie?? the n00b croaked, its legs acting before its brain had time to engage. The pink n00bie disappeared through the double-doors; n00b?s libido took over and with its tongue lolling out of both side of its mouth at once, it lumbered after the she-thing.

?Get back here, Blaster!? Alan boomed, reloading his shotgun.

A vicious cackle pierced the shadows, signalling Blaster?s continuing existence. ?N0t a chance, b00b Hunter! 1?s g01n 2 d3str0y yur pr0m n th3r3?s n0th1n j00 cn d00 t0 st0p m33 AHAH4HAH4!1!!!1!?

Alan fired off another two rounds in the direction of the voice- unfortunately neither hit. Either Sonic Blaster had gained some incredibly sinister help in his account rejuvenation or he?d lost his touch. And he knew he wasn?t even at full potential yet.

He rounded the corner and came face to face with the Community Events dome. He just saw Blaster?s leg slip through the doors?

The dance floor was alive with activity; about half the members on the island had appeared to take part; so many had piled in at once that the dimensions of the hall had to be extended by several hundred pixels on all sides. James looked over the top of his punch bowl, watching the dancers contentedly. He?d had to turn down several offers to dance himself. As much as he wanted to, he felt the event belonged to everyone else. Many protested, but his near-infallible stoicism beat them down in the end.

Operating the sound system was Justin, who?d successfully managed to incorporate the audio HTML seamlessly onto the stage. Tony (and Shinmaru, self-appointedly) had been consulted on what the best music to play was, and nobody seemed to have any complaints. At least, if they did they kept them to themselves- you could never tell where Des?s boot was going to land next.

The dancers and diners all seemed to be content, also. Vicky and Jokopoko were dancing merrily, despite a brief moment earlier in the evening when he turned into Waluigi upon the discovery that there were no sausage rolls left. Dragon Warrior had titled himself Teh Sexyfier and was busy parading around the room with the Sexy Five in tow. By now, of course, everyone had gathered their respective partners and didn?t pay too much notice. Neuvoxraiha and Gavin drew a fair amount of attention on their entrance, though? and the less said about that the better.

Alex and Drix insisted on their arrival at the ball being announced over the speakers- the Hetero Lifemate being one of the most unusual companionships on the Boards, afterall.

Alan tore through the doors to the dance floor, almost dropping his shotgun in the process. He darted from group to group, desperately searching for any signs of Sonic Blaster. Just as he neared a large group of Goku look-a-likes, something grabbed him by the shoulder. He whirled round, and-

?Raina!?

She tried her best to smile, but could only manage a look of confusion and disappointment. ?Alan, are you alright? Where have you been??

Alan took her hand tenderly and led her to the other end of the room behind the dining tables, keeping his shotgun poised to shoot at any moment. ?Raina, I?m so sorry I?m late. But something came up.?

?What happened??

?Sonic B-?

[i]Click. Whine?[/i]
The painful screech of microphone feedback shot through the room. Everyone turned to the sound system to see?

?a n00b. Illuminated by a mystery spotlight, it cleared its throat by vomiting huge lumps of spam all over the stage, then took in a deep breath, swelling to twice its size. In the middle of the food table, stuffing its mouth with cocktail sausages, n00bie turned round and gazed at n00b in an intensely vacant stare.

?I R N0W D0 BE THE SING!!1!!? n00b yelled at the top of its lungs.

"OMFG I r luv u
U b t3h b3st0rs
I r w4nt 2 r0xx0rs u
N Botmaster ur p4nts

Lu\/ suxx0rs BTDT
8ut MORF I av u
2 b wiv m3 n 1up
an I r t3h h4ppi

OMFG I R LUV U
I SP3LL UR NAM IN CAPS COZ u R0xx
N00bs hu dis u stfu utfg!1!
U av l33t 4$$!

Wen u afk n u say gtg
I mi55 u; YMMV
Mi h4rt di till u bac now
I w8 4 u 4 eva

I luv ur 8008135
o rly
th3y 81g AFAICS

Alan?s hunting knife missed the n00b by inches, severing the microphone cable. A stunned silence filled the room, broken only by Gavin:

?Interesting, most interesting.?

As the room began edging back towards a vague sense of normality, a tremor rumbled across the ground, knocking glasses from tables and displacing the banners at either end of the room. People began rushing for the exits, and in the midst of the chaos Alan?s eyes met with the psychopathic glower of Sonic Blaster.

?He?s back!? Hevn gasped, clutching Alan?s hand tightly. The n00b hunter strode forwards, holding his shotgun level with Blaster?s head.

?You won?t escape me again.?

?AH4HAHA!!1! I th1nk n0t! Pr3p4re 2 b squ1dg3d!11!?

Sonic Blaster reared back and flung his arms in the air with a deafening shriek. Huge missiles of spam burst from his armpits and smashed into the walls, dissolving the HTML into shining green alphanumeric codes wherever it hit.

Hevn flipped a table onto its edge and pulled Alan behind it, who was aiming a shot just as a lump of spam whistled past his ear. They could hear the disgusting meaty substance splatting against the table?s surface- they wouldn?t last long there.

?Alan, we need to do something!? she hissed, pulling herself behind the table.

Alan racked his brains. More spam continued reformatting the surfaces it hit. He seemed to have an endless supply of the stuff. But how could one n00b generate so much spam?

He chanced a look around the side edge of the table and saw Sonic Blaster?s feet-attached to them was a chain of glowing purple hyperlinks. He couldn?t see where they led to, but judging by the amount of spam flying out, he could only guess GamingWorld.

The onslaught of spam seemed to subside; HTML code was dripping from the ceiling and the floor was covered in spam. The once pristine dace floor was now a sticky, writhing mass of bad posts, advertisement threads and rule-breakages so foul it threatened to make your nose curl and your fingernails split. Alan stood tall and fired off both barrels in the creature?s direction. It ducked underneath the first and dodged the second, grinning insanely. Alan clicked his shotgun open and charged forwards, hoping to aim this next shot directly into Sonic Blaster?s mouth.

Blaster circled around, positioning himself in front of the dimmer pack into which all the lighting equipment was plugged. Before Alan could realise his situation, he?d fired, and the room was thrown into darkness.

Hevn looked around; all she could hear were the squeaking pivots of Alan?s boots and the soft, frantic pattering of Sonic Blaster?s feet. She edged away from the safety of the table and groped around the floor to find something she could use as a weapon.

?4AHAHA!!11! S33 h0w u l1k3 m3 in t3h D4RK!111!?

?At least I don?t have to look at your hideous face!?

?j00 B45t4rd!?

A dim light split the darkness- the hyperlinks around Blaster?s feet were beginning to glow. Any second now spam would come flying out, but he wouldn?t have a chance to dodge past it in the darkness. Breaking into a run in the direction of somewhere else, he pulled the trigger. The shot from the left barrel slammed into Blaster?s legs, shattering two of the hyperlinks. He screamed in pain and collapsed to his knees.

?J00 \/\/1|| P4Y 4 7|-|4T!? the creature yelled, reverting to his even less-refined l33t dialect. The remaining hyperlinks began to glow again. Alan readied the gun, but something slid underneath his foot- he skidded and crashed straight into a wall, his gun spinning off in the opposite direction. He desperately tried to right himself- he could just make out the shape of the gun. If he could reach it-

?D13 4|_4|\|!!11!?

[i]Splat. Splatsplat. Thonk.[/i]
Alan opened his eyes. He couldn?t see the hyperlinks any more, but a figure was slowly walking towards him in the darkness. Spinning onto his back, he was about to launch into a punch when a calm, silky voice stopped him.

?Are you alright, Alan??

It was Hevn. ?Y-yes, I?m fine. But where?s-?

Hevn giggled. ?Don?t worry, he?s been taken care of.? Alan felt the handle of his machete being pressed into his grip, green blobs of HTML code dripping down its edge.

?Fantastic,? he grinned, nodding in amazement.

?I learned from the best,? Hevn replied, helping him to his feet. At the entrance to the dance floor, James and Desbreko entered; the lights were restored and the spam slowly began to fizzle away. Bits of debris cluttered the dance floor and the tables were still overturned, but neither of its occupants seemed to care.

?Now, I believe you owe me a dance.?

On the beach, a small green creature hopped casually over to a small pink creature. Their distorted eyes bulging with h4pp1ness, they hopped away into the distance.[/color]

[SIZE=1]I cracked up at the n00b solo...I swear, that was hilarious.

And I had dialouge in this chapter! This just keeps getting better. =D (And I think you portrayed Trevor and I very well, actually).

Once again a very amusing chapter, Hugo. The part about Des's boot having it's own tuxedo made me giggle, too.

Can't wait for the next part. You certainly have a knack of getting people hooked on this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Hugo, I have but three words to describe my feelings on the last two-parter chapter: [I]it kicked ass[/I]. Bill and Vicky's wedding was exactly as I'd imagined, well actually I'd never imagined it before, but this does sufficient justice to how I believe it would have been conducted.

Being a hopeless romantic at heart, the idea of the married/dating residents of OtakuBoards having a little shindig for themselves was very groovy. If not for the untimely and downright rude interference of Sonic Blaster I believe the prom's night of romance would have resulted in a lot of taskbar rocking unsuitable to be printed in a PG rated thread. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Solo Tremaine][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#503f86]Neuvoxraiha and Gavin drew a fair amount of attention on their entrance, though? and the less said about that the better.[/font][/size'][/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]You've made my very curious as to what kind of an entrance my dear wife and I could have made, perhaps you would be kind enough to elaborate old friend.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Oh geeze, lol. I think I went cross-eyed trying to read through the n00b language.

I apologize for not keeping up, but I promise I will from now on.

Now, I have one way to describe this chapter: adrenaline rush, to the max. I was actually cheering on Alan, and cursing out loud, while reading, lol. Just awesome.[/size]

Haha, that chapter was awesome. The n00b misreading "Otaku Prom" as "0t4ku Pr0n" was a [i]great[/i] joke, and the whole n00b singing bit cracked me up. The "I SP3LL UR NAM IN CAPS COZ u R0xx" line probably made me laugh the most. That was fantastic. You know that [i]someone[/i] has to have used that line before...

Great stuff, Solo. This story is so much fun. :)

[color=darkblue][size=1]I hate the fact that I confused my post regarding the first half with a post regarding the second... --;

Anyway, that was a great way to end the chapter, lol. I personally loved n00b's song to n00bie, even though it did start getting more than a bit creepy at the end. Though I suppose most of that is attributed to the fact that I could read it just fine without having |_337-to-English dictionary. >.>;

Anyway, lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next and all other sorts of praise you're probably tired of, heh.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]*bows* I am not worthy.

I'm over a year late with this story, which is sad because I don't get all the jokes, but this is such a great read and I love all of the silly humour like wordplays and such. The cameos are so fun to read, and I think they fit everyone so perfectly ^__^[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name=' Solo Tremaine][COLOR=DARKSLATEBLUE']?There?s a bowl of strawberries?? the Swedish delight said in her most temping voice.[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]That has got to be one of my favourite parts. Very Mimmi *laughs*

I adored it. Can't wait to see more![/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I'm loving the latest two chapters, Solo. I only just had the chance to read them and they're just as fun as the rest of the series. I really love how you keep updating it to coincide with what you see happening on the site. Very cool.

I'm almost a little disappointed that I didn't end up dancing with someone...I'm curious to see who you'd have paired me with. ~_^

Are you working on another chapter or is this the last we'll see in a while? I'm already eager to see how you work even more things into the story. ^_^[/font]

[QUOTE=Solo Tremaine][color=#503f86]?I learned from the best,? Hevn replied, helping him to his feet. At the entrance to the dance floor, James and Desbreko entered; the lights were restored and the spam slowly began to fizzle away. Bits of debris cluttered the dance floor and the tables were still overturned, but neither of its occupants seemed to care.

?Now, I believe you owe me a dance.?[/color][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Well . . . if you read this bit the right way, it could be construed as either me or you speaking that last line, Jeh. ;)[/color]

[COLOR=#503F86]Well, that was one of the problems ^_^; I just didn't know who would be suitable, and I'm always very conscious about how many liberties I can take when it comes down to writing relationships between people. Besides, I feared being lynched by everyone who wasn't picked ^_~

Short answer- Mimmi. I didn't mention who her partner was either, heh.

More chapters... it's a possibility, but I can't say for sure. Some days I think I'll never be able to manage it, and other days I really want to go ahead with it. I know there is more I can write, and there was more that I was planning to do. But, if anything, it'd only be a maximum of four more. I'm just not as in tune with everyone as I once was, and sadly enough I don't think it's realistic for me to keep going. We'll see, though ^_^[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]It's sad to think there'll only be a maximum of four chapters more to Enter the Net, although given the phenomenal effect it's had on fan fiction on OtakuBoards as a whole it is safe to say that the legacy of EtN will continue on for a long time. Still if the next four chapters are as good as the ones that have preceded them, then we should be very satisfied with the end result.[/SIZE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I just wonder if Solo will write a "sequel" or a second series once the new OB is finished. I actually think about designs and stuff and wonder how he will interpret that in a story. Considering that it sits in the back of my mind all the time, I think that just shows how big the impact has been. ~_^[/font]

[color=#503f86]One of the biggest problems I find with writing stories like this is that it's very easy to fall into the habit of making yourself the main protagonist, something which I'm loath to do. Reading about other people writing about themselves is fine, cause its not me, heh. But I'm always striving to make these as much about everyone as they are about individuals. Which is why it's always good to have sites being updated, because you can play on changes to the same effect as describing a newly-rennovated house. And there are other interpretations you can throw onto immaterial places such as websites, but trying to keep things on the realistic side of fantastical is fairly difficult ^_^;

The more time I spend online and on AIM, the more inspiration I get for writing things. But I'm going through a fair bit of stress right now so writing isn't a top priority, I'm sorry to say.

There's certainly story scope enough to cover another update, heh. ^_~ And, in fact, one of the four chapters I had planned was the whole reason I started Enter the Net in the first place...[/color]

[quote name='Solo Tremaine][color=#503f86']There's certainly story scope enough to cover another update, heh. ^_~ And, in fact, one of the four chapters I had planned was the whole reason I started Enter the Net in the first place...[/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Hugo if that line doesn't have people salivating over the prospect of more chapters I really have no idea what might. I can only say truthfully that when you add the next segment I'll be glued to my monitor in anticipation.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Hilarity, engaged! ^_^

I honestly can't believe I haven't looked in on this until now. I just spent the night reading the entire thing, and loved it. I'm surprised that I managed to get the insider jokes, considering that I spent most of the past 2-3 years hiding out in the Adventure Arena.

[Okay, that's a lie. I spent the last 2-3 years on OB hiding out in SYF]

The Des/nad interactions had me laughing so hard that a housemate came in to see what I was doing. [Choking on Euphoria, I replied]. A rather bemused smile crossed his face as he read, and then he left me to my own devices. It really must be an OB thing. [how delightfully [i]elitist[/i] of me].

In the earlier stuff I must say you really hit [b]Harley[/b]'s personality right on the head. The plushies [particularly the deceitfully cute mini-Ken] reminded me of the old old days when [b]Q_A[/b] started the whole nonsense. I believe my mini-self had a fear of pineapples [or was it love?] and a perchance to do evil at will. Ah, OB Big Brother; you started so much [strike]and really highlighted my own immaturity.[/strike] [Any of you who go back to break it out of the archives will be the first to lose an arm. Don't make me dig up mini-Liam].

You've really excelled here, [b]Solo[/b]. Two thumbs up![/FONT][/SIZE]