OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

The opening theme-song for Gundam Wing. I honestly have no idea what it's called though. But I love it anyway. For some reason, the tune just strikes a lot of odd memories in me, and I've always been partial to songs that give me bursts of emotion. I don't get to see GW very often though, so I don't hear the song too much as of late. Although I have a close friend who somehow or other got a hold of it, and I've driven her mad getting her to play it for me every time I come over. ^-^;

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I like the opening for Inuyasha for no aparent reason its just cool.(considering its the only manga ive seen and i havent missed an episode*holding coffee cup*12:30 ha ha ha ha ha *slaps himself and says get back to the point*)Like short and sweet.I know Im deprived.*sighs*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Wow, this is a really spammy thread. From now on I'd just like to ask if you guys would put the reasons why you like those songs. Otherwise this will be considered a favorites thread and closed. Thanks a million. *QA*

NOW, my favorite opening...*Thinks so hard* Definately the opening for Trigun. I have the soundtrack and I listen to it in my car. I also like the ending for it and I sing it all the time. I also LOVE the ending to Fushigi Yugi. I always wish that I knew the words, but alas, I didn't. I like the song, though. I also like the opening for the FY OVAs. That one is so sad and it makes me sad and I love sad songs. *Sighs*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Tori im not sure if they will have a sound track out yet nor am i sure if you like Japanese songs (i really dont like some of the Japanses songs but this one is so catchy), but I would try to get the Noir ones. They have them in English as well but the Japanese version of them are better. If you liked the Trigun ones you would probably like them as well so if you want PM me for the name of the songs/artist and ill give you them since i dont know what they are off the top of my head.

[B]my favorite opening themes are the ones that i can't stop playing on either bass or guitar. Triguns opening theme is awesome, Tank is great, and i love jazz(rush is a good song from bebop along those lines too) and thesis of a cruel angel is great but i feel it really dosn't fit with the eva series, i don't know, seems to up beat.[/B]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'd probably have to actually watch Noir before I bought the soundtrack. I'm picky like that. But if you say it has good music, that may just be reason enough for me to see the series. I have the first episode from NewType free DVD, but I haven't watched it yet. I am such a slacker.[/color][/size]

I just love and I mean love the opening for Blue Seed,OOps I almost forgot Voices from Macross Plus!!! and also a bunch of the endings for many of the anime series, such as Heart of Sword(Rurouni Kenshin), Fukai Mori(InuYahsa), The Real Folk Blues(Cowboy Bebop) and Hiro No Tsuki(Outlaw Star.)

Althoug I still dont know all the words I still try to sing them from time to time and now speking of the I need to go look up the translations!!!
BYE

For me, it's easily [i]Tank![/i] from Cowboy Bebop. The whole thing is just so darn catchy (I've had it stuck in my head for months now) and one of my dreams is to learn how to play that song. I'm a big fan of instrumental-only type music. Some of those songs can really get you going.

Guest XBebop
well, this is sort of a bump, but i'll announce this.

YOU CAN NOW PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE ENDING THEME TOO!

favorite ending them: [i]Blue[/i] from session 26 of Cowboy Bebop. I love that song so much i broke my keyboard when the computer froze while it was playing..

• 3 weeks later...
Most deffinetley Cowboy Bebop In both. I love the opening theme and i'm always humming it. I love the Ending theme and am always humming and on occasion singing it. They both rule and i think that they rule in every way. I also like the Cyborg 009 ending theme. SO cool with the techno.

I would have to say that my fav. Opening theme is Obsession from .Hack//SIGN and and my fav. Ending theme would have to be Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin. I love those. oh yeah i also like the second ending theme to Inuyasha cause i like got it memorized. yay!!!:p :blowup:

[COLOR=firebrick][B][size=1]My fave opening themes would have to be:

1.) [U]For Real[/U] from Saiyuki. The electric guitar rocks and the tune is addictive. o.O I've been humming it to myself for the past three days.

2.) [U]Tank![/U] from Cowboy Bebop. I love the jazz feel to it and the sudden start gives me a jump when one of my friends puts it on while I'm zoning out.

My fave ending themes are:

1.) [U]Fukai Mori[/U] from Inu Yasha. It's just got this nice flow to it and it's kinda peaceful.

2.) [U]Tightrope[/U] from Saiyuki. Three words: So...Dang...ADDICTIVE! *runs to her DVD player and sings along with it and ignores her sisters complaints that she wants to watch Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat again*[/B][/COLOR][/size]

whew! well lets see:
original japanese dbz intro (i think it was cha la head cha la)
cyborg 009 outro
big o intro
trigun outro
lupin the 3rd intro/outro (same thing)
yu yu hakusho intro and outro
ruroni kenshin outro
and the whole FLCL soundtrack.
these arent in order, i like them all about equal

Guest Aceboy21
My all time favorite is the Intro Song Tank! (Yes, there really is an ! in the name of the song). I also like the intro song for Trigun.

I can play 90% of the Tank! sheet Music on Alto Sax, but in the solo (And the lick it has at the end) He plays notes that only professionals can achieve, called Altissimo. But anyways, I love that song.

Guest Tical
Heart of Sword-Rurouni Kenshin
Frackles-Rurouni kenshin
Genesis of Next-Cyborg 009
The Real Folk Blues- Cowboy Bebop
Blue Requiem- Samurai Deeper Kyo
Fukai Mori- Inuyasha
Change the World- Inuyasha
And of course my all time favorite.... SOULTAKER!!!!!!!!!!

If Fake Wings-.hack//SIGN were a theme it would be up there

Opening theme??? I like Freckles from Rurouni Kenshin, Change the World from InuYasha and Smiling Bomb from Yu Yu Hakusho. I memorized Smiling Bomb, I'm working on Change the world right now... Not that this has pretty much ANYTHING to do with this but my fav ending theme is Fukai Mori (I can sing the whole thing in japanese!!! I have no life...)

Crap. Too many songs to name. Let's try it anyway...
Intros

Tank!-That song just flat out rocks. Great beat, easy to follow, stuck in my head for about 3 years now.

Through the Night-What? I'm an Outlaw Star fan, and I know most of the words...

Coppelia's Casket (Noir)-Nice beat, and it really kinda sets the series up very well.

Love(Loyalty) (Excel Saga)-Easy to follow, I know almost every single word, and Hyatt keeps dying. How is that not funny?

Showtime (Burn Up eXcess)-No reason available.
(Sorry, Queen Asuka my mind is going numb so I'm just going to list.)

Outros

The Real Folk Blues
Beautiful Emotions (Noir)
.....I just forgot the rest.

[color=indigo]Tank always gets me pumped up to watch Cowboy Bebop. I remember sitting mesmorized in front of the TV several times watching the openings of various episodes. Sometimes it took me a good fifteen minutes before I realized that I don't need to watch the commercials on CN, I have the stupid collection right next to my tv...

I also really like the opening to Hellsing, though I haven't ever had the desire to find out what the song is called or who wrote it...[/color]

Wo some many goods songs and stuff but for me its goes like this

Opening Themes

1. Hellsing - The World With out logos
2. Big O - Big O!
3. Cowboy Bebop - Tank!
4. Trigun - H.T.
5. Obession - .Hack//Sing
Endings

1. Cowboy Bebop The Moive - Knock a little Harder
2. Cowboy Bebop - Real Folk Blues
3. Hellsing - Shine
4. Big O - And Forever