OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the relationships between Inuyasha and Kagome, Kenshin and Kaoru, Yusuke and kayko (i think thats how you spell it), Miroku and Songo, and many more. And whats the deal with the rumor about Hiei and Kurama being together? Either way each relationship has it's own romantic views and situations that somehow always deepen the relationships. So what is your favorite anime couple?

If you want to be my buddy, PM me! :excited:

Actually it's spelled Keiko, but a lot of people get it wrong. <_< Hiei and Kurama are NOT a couple, just good friends. I'm a yaoi fan, but most yaoi couples are just made up for fun. Don't worry. As for real couples... hm... I like Kaoru and Kenshin too. They're just so sweet together! ^-^ I like Mai and Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh!, I just wish they'd ADMIT it... Van and Fiona (Zoids) are cute, almost TOO cute. I love Wolfwood and Milly (Trigun). I act SOO much like her, it's ironical...

Hideki and Chi (from Chobits) is my absolute favorite anime couple. Hideki isn't terribly smart, but he's so good-hearted, and Chi is just adorable. One can't help wanting things to work out between them.

My second favorite couple (and it's a very close second) would have to be Shuichi and Yuki, from Gravitation. They're strongly drawn together despite the fact that they're such different people. I also really respect Shuichi for being willing to follow his heart, no matter what.

EDIT: Ah, yes. I also happen to be a huge Hiei/Kurama fan. They're not techically a canon couple, but Yoshihiro Togashi (the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho) said that it was up to the individual viewer to decide whether or not they're meant to be together.

~Dagger~

I also love the relationship between Wolfwood and Milly. You can really sense a connection between the two, even after they first meet. Milly is so care- free and jubilant. She has the perfect personality. I wish had one just like it! I didn't actually think kurama and Hiei were a couple, but i've heard a couple of rumors about it, so i decided to ask.

[i][color=lightpink]My favorite anime couple....Milly and Wolfwood, and my favorite yaoi coupling is stuck between, Brad and Schuldig, to Schuldig and Youji. They are both from the anime Weiss Kreuz. ^^[/color][/i]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmmm.... cha, I have a couple of couples. One, Wolfwood and Milly. They are just so great together. I wish I could've seen what would have happened between them. But that [I]thing[/I] had to happen. :(
Two, would be Kenshin and Kaoru. Sure... at the moment there really isn't anything going on, but they are so cute together. If they would just admit their feelings to each other! >.< It's kinda one of those things were you just think.... KISS ALREADY!!! Lol.
Here is one that I think would be interesting. I wish that I could have seen Inuyasha and Kikyo as more of a couple. I just want to see what would happen if they were an official couple. If all that stuff Naraku did to them hadn't happened. It's something I've always wanted.... because I really don't like Kagome and Inuyasha together. :P I don't know why... I just don't like it.
So there are my fav anime couples. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ohh...ya ya! Inuyasha and Kagome....and my favorite! Mitzki and Kauzki from Duel!!!!They are so cute together!!!! And Vash and Meryl!!! I watch a show on anime unleashed called Crest of the Stars...there's this girl named Lafiel and this dude named Jinto. Well at first they didn't really trust eachother until both got seperated from their ship in space. So now they rely on each other for help and trust each other. After that they fall in love. They make the cutest couple!!! Hey I have a question. Would Shippo and Kilala count?? They spend every moment together in the series...I wonder...

You know what, that is a good question. Would Shippo and Kilala count as a couple? Well, i suppose they could, I mean, they both are demon (or at least i think so). Just look at InuYasha for example. His father looke nothing like a human, or even remotely close in size to a human either. But yet, InuYasha still has a human mother. So i suppose it could happen. Bothe Shippo and Kilala are animals are resemble animals. Shippo being a fox and Kilala being either a dog/ cat thing. So it is very possible in my point of view.:eek:

So, what kind of limitations are we talking about here? Are we talking about things that were possible but never happened, or ones that are explicitly mentioned? Or does the limit goes so far as to things that could never happen?

Where are we allowed to draw the line?

Hmm...interesting. I brought up the Shippo and Kilala thing because I've waited to hear someone elses opinion on that. Honestly I think Shippo and Kilala could possibly be a couple! Thank you for responding to my question! Yeah, there are limits. If you bring up different couple possiblities, then you would have different thoughts and things for what you think, instead of saying the same thing about that ONE couple.

Yes, i guess there could be come limitations. It's true that you would need different reasonings for each couple instead of using the same reason for every couple in any anime. But, here you can just list your favorite existing couple(s), or you can come up with your own idea of what a good or cute couple would be. You may choose whether to follow the existing data or reasons for different couples or you may come up with your own. It's really up to the writer.

Cool! I love coming up with possible couples! I think they're so cute! Just like being a match-maker! I got a question though. Can you take characters from other animes and put them together? Like Asuka with Vash or something like that??

No problem! I just love asking for advise when I need it. So cool! I feel like I'm a match maker!!! This should be pretty interesting! Hmm...what's your opinion on Haruko and Vash? Both are strange enough...so I don't see them having any problems!

Can't say i really have much of an opinion. I'm not really familiar with Haruko. I've heard the name before, but thats about it. Vash, though, he's a different story. I could see him with just about any woman with a strong will, and that has a soft side even though, she doesn't want to admit it. I think that would be the perfect girl for Vash, But there are many, many possiblities.

I also like Roger/Dorothy, from Big O. Roger is a fairly stereotypical male lead, and it doesn't help that the same man does the dub voices for him, Gene (Outlaw Star), and Spike (Cowboy Bebop). Nevertheless, Dorothy's personality is refreshingly original. When it comes to anime, most female androids are far too submissive and eager to please.

~Dagger~

Same here! I really haven't gone into Big O. It really doesn't interest me too much... But there is this one anime called Silent Mobius. I love that show!!! Ralph and ohh...what's that girls name??? I just had it!!! I hate it when this happens! oh yes! Ralph and Katsumi! They were so cute...until Ralph died. I also think that Miu from Gate Keepers and Jinto off of Crest of the Stars would make a great couple too!!

[color=indigo]
Actually, Katsumi's boyfriend was Roy. Ralph was in love with Kiddy, remember?

Most of mine have already been said- Yusuke and Keiko, Inuyasha and Kagome, Miroku and Sango, Kazuki and Mitzuki, Jinto and Lafiel... the list goes on.

Shuichi and Yuki! Yeah, shonen-ai rocks! Also Dee and Ryo from Fake, and Bikky and Carol while we're at it. Toya and Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura, as well as Syaoran and Sakura. Gourry and Lina from Slayers (it's SOOOO obvious), and Zelgadis and Amelia too. Tamahome and Miaka from Fushigi Yugi as well, but that show's annoying me right now, as they're killing all my favorite characters. *sobs* Oh, and Tatra and Suzuru too. I'll stop here for now, but there are more. I'm a sucker for romance. :love2:
[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Ah, this thread again. I'm glad the Lover's Lane thread finally died, then.

I guess my favorite couple as of now is Hideki/Chi of Chobits. It's so sweet and innocent and I love how their love for one another evolves throughout the series. The ending was magnificent and it taught a great moral lesson.[/color][/size]