OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts

Muad'Dib

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock up on potions (maybe even keep a mega-potion in your pocket, but that's optional). Make sure you've got "dodge roll" equiped so once you realize he's attacking you can quickly escape. But if you've only tried 6 or 7 times keep trying, you get better with practice and you'll start to realize his patterns of movement and get better at dodging his attacks.

Thanks for your help guys... and on a few side notes...

I have actualy memorized its attack pattern.

The reason I didn't think to go to another world and level up a little, is because I tried reaching the gummy ship via save-point and the option wasn't there... so I assumed you couldn't leave until you beat him.

I'll try your advice and see what happens ^^

PS: why was this moved to the Square Enix forum? What's Square Enix anyway?

[color=indigo]Square Enix is the result of Square and Enix, two major developers of console RPGs, merging. Square developed Kingdom Hearts before the merger, so that's why this thread would go here in the Square Enix forum, along with anything else developed by Square or Enix, before or after the merger.[/color]

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

To answer the reason why you can't get on the Gummi ship on THAT save point is because in anytime in the game you can't get on the gummi ship from that save point. The only way to leave that world is through the large door out side.

[/font][/color]

Guest angelaanime
It took me a while to beat him. I went and beat the jungle level first. I made it so goofy would distract it, and then when it bent down i jumped over above his head and hit it with the keyblade. I also made my 2nd partner Stand still. trust me you will need him later.

• 2 weeks later...
Get cure, then stand back and let Goofy and Donald do the fighting. Heal them when nessasary. When your out of mp, heal, or go and fight him until your full again, and heal goofy and donald, then step back. Just remember every time he spits that black stuff out of his mouth to dodge roll around, or get on his back. When he slams his feet, jump up, and as his head comes down do a combo. But let Goofy and Donald do most of it. Scan helps alot.

Oh, and he gets harder when you fight him in one of the tournaments (can't remember which one at the moment*

Lol, I was over reacting that cerberus was tough that I got to lvl 46. I gotta stop training with Wakka.

Anyways, get "dodge roll" equiped. Then battle, when he gets his head lowered slash like crazy and jump on top of his head, that way he can't attack you. But try to hang on. Each attack to the back of the head is extra EXP I think. If you fall, run away until he stops the attacks. Repeat you should beat him.

[color=indigo]Um, people? It's been almost a month since he last posted in this thread. I doubt he still needs help on that one boss. If anyone needs help on a different part of Kingdom Hearts, go ahead and post, but I think the subject of how to beat Cerberus has been exhausted.[/color]

Guest Inuyasha7575
ive defeated the ceberus and saved that town where do u take the book given to u by the shop keeper in Traverse Town where do u take the book.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuyasha7575 [/i]
[B]ive defeated the ceberus and saved that town where do u take the book given to u by the shop keeper in Traverse Town where do u take the book. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you give it to the fairy god mother. I'm not sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squall [/i]
[B]Allright, I haven't really fought in this battle, but my friend has, and couldn't get near beating him, so, how do you beat Sephiroth?[/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, Just keep moving, that All I could say, try to attack him with long ranged attacks. Such as spells. Keep a healthy supply of potions that fully restore your hp. WHen he says SIn harvest, get as far away as possible away from him, it'll definately kill you or damage you badly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squall [/i]
[B]Allright, I haven't really fought in this battle, but my friend has, and couldn't get near beating him, so, how do you beat Sephiroth? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, what level are you? I don't remember what level I was, I think I was somewhere between 70 and 80.

Well here's my advice: Put a lot of Elixirs and Ethers in your item stock. When he starts doing Sin Harvest, stay away, and use an Elixir as quickly as possible when the spell hits you because he's going to come after you as soon as you're hit. One thing you can do to prevent him from using Sin Harvest is to use use the ability Strike Raid on him when he's casting the spell. Make sure you have a strong Keyblade too, like Oblivion or the Ultima Weapon. Also have some accessories that raise your HP and Defense. To me, keeping yourself alive should be your concern. Hope that helps.

Guest Inuyasha7575
I just beat cerberus in Hercules level know what do I do after that.I thought i had to go back to Traverse Town at Traverse Town the shopkeeper that lets you stay in his place gave me a book to deliver i already beat Tarzans level and found the keyhole and got the Traverse town keyhole. I'm just wonderin what do I do know.

[B]I just beat cerberus in Hercules level know what do I do after that.I thought i had to go back to Traverse Town at Traverse Town the shopkeeper that lets you stay in his place gave me a book to deliver i already beat Tarzans level and found the keyhole and got the Traverse town keyhole. I'm just wonderin what do I do know. [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, you ahve to deliver it to the fairy god mother. Go to the place where you fought your first battle with GOOfy and donald or the place you met Leon. Search for a mat with a fire or thunder sumbol. Cast either fire magic or thunder magic. the Mat will open, then you have to jump on the steps, miss and you ahave to swim back to the begginging. Once you got to the island, go into the house and talk to teh fairy god mother and SOra will give her the book. WHich is where you can go into the Winnie the Pooh world.

Guest Inuyasha7575
I have another problem I am at Agrabah i am inside the cave of the wonders and cannot figure out how to beat the level and find Jafar who has Jasmine I need help bad people.

[B]I have another problem I am at Agrabah i am inside the cave of the wonders and cannot figure out how to beat the level and find Jafar who has Jasmine I need help bad people. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm, first drop into any holes you can find. It'll get you underneath the cave. You need Alladin for these things to work. First go to any statues and send out Alladin's monkey to activate it. Repeat to every statues you see, get some tresure chest if you can. I had no absolute help with this and it was hell to find Jafar. Anyways, I don't think you have to defeat Jafar but Genie Jafar I can help.

Targets: Genie Jafar HP: (Unlimited?) Lamp(???) Parrot(none, but it's fun to attack him until he drops to the ground :P)

When you see Jafar's parrot, attack the lamp he has with magic. Only use physical attacks when you're in range or he drops to the ground becuase of exhaustion. Dodge Jafar's attacks and the key is to always move, stay in one place and you might die. Have some potions to spare. Seems that goofy and donald does suicidal attempts to attack the lamp or Jafar.

In the underground part of the cave of wonders, you have to find a pillar that needs to be destroyed....or maybe that just opened the path to some treasure hm...damn I don't remember.

For Sephiroth you might want to wait until closer to the end of the game, where you get "super glide" which lets you fly really fast. With that on, when he starts to use sin harvest just zoom in and hit him and it'll cancel out his attack. Another trick for the first part of the fight (before he whips out the fancy stuff) is to jump in and attack a couple times, then immediately go into Sonic, if you chain it the 4 or 5x possible you'll hit him through his firey explosion move, and you're invincible while doing Sonic so you'll be safe AND do damage

Guest ocarinaboy520
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Squall[/I]
[B]Allright, I haven't really fought in this battle, but my friend has, and couldn't get near beating him, so, how do you beat Sephiroth?[/B][/QUOTE]
Alright, what you should do is try to level up until you and your partner characters reach level 75 or 80. When you get to him, make sure you have Ars Arcum equiped along with as many MP Rages you can use along with Combo Pluses. When you fight him, make sure you avoid one attack where he creates a circle of fire. Also make sure you have Curaga.

Guest Inuyasha7575
I want to know where do I go I just beat Jafar Genie and Jasmine was kidnapped and i got genie and the new key. I went back to Traverse Town know what do I do to go to Peter Pans World.

Peter pan's world, I think you'll have to go through like a warp portal, can't help you though.

Peter Pan's world: Just fight your way into the cabin, you mihgt want to switch to peter pan though when you enter to save this one girl....

Dark Sora Hp:???? (it's a 4 digit number, dunno whats the hp)

Dodge roll is a must in this battle. Just use any charge attacks you have (Ragnarok or Arc Arcunam if you have them). Soon when you done some damage, he'll split into 3 sora, if you attack the wrong sora he'll dissappear, but if you attack and the sora doesn't dissappear, keep hacking and slashing away at him.

After the battle, HEAL!!!!!! You don't really want to get killed in the next battle. Save, switch goofy or donald for Peter pan if you didn't already. GO out the door and I think you'll be outside on the bridge. Watch this cool FMV and prepare a wild battle ;D.

Heartless Ships: Mini boss
THis is straight forward fly and cast fire magic at them. If you want, before the battle put a fire magic as the shortcut, and during the battle, lock-on, and tap the fire magic button, it's like a huge firey machine gun

Boss: Pirate dude (forgot his name >_< XD)

what ever you do, DO NOT CAST FIRE MAGIC ON HIM. Unless you like to fly or get damaged a lot, because if you do, he'll be on fire (literally) and run around like a mad man, this is why you need peter pan, ecause at least 2 out 3 members of your party will survive if you accidently cast fire on him. If you want, destroy the heartless people for extra cash, health, and exp. After the battle, a funny FMV will commence.

The clocktower scene

Fix the clocks so it goes to midnight I think. End stage.

(2 bosses appears)

Guest Inuyasha7575
What do I do after i beat Genie Jafar where do I go what do I do. How do I get to Peter Pans World their are no more warps i see im trying to figure out what I have to do before I can go their.