OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts

Muad'Dib

The next world isn't Peter Pan's world. From Agrabah, you can either go to Monstro(which from there you go to Atlantica) or Halloween Town. When you're at the map, you're given the choice to go to two different paths (like from Traverse Town you can go to either to Olympus or Wonderland). When you beat either Atlantica or Halloween Town, then you can go to Peter Pan's world, though it's best to go to all the worlds I mention that way you can level up otherwise Peter Pan's world will be tough.

Hope that helped. ^^

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Scanerryo [/i]
[B]I cant beat ANSEM!!!! i can beat him the first time then I can beat the huge shadow but then the next time without donald and goffy its so hard! is there an easy way or a place to save inbetween? [/B][/QUOTE]

2nd Ansem:

Before you fight Ansem the 1st, get Fira (or Firaga if you ahve it) to your shortcut. And some healing items for HP/MP. Battle, go through Ansem. Then in the second battle lock on ansem and use the Fira/Firaga magic like a crazy mad man. If you run out of MP (you shouldn't because you should've destroyed him), either use an Ether or something else or hack away at ansem's head. After you taken it down, welcome to the shadow realm.....

Shadow Realm Level 1: The shadows

I think donald is in this one. You just have to hack and slash away with sora, you can barely see anything to lock on well so normal attacks will do. Soon after you killed all of them, a door will open and return back to Ansem

3rd Ansem:

Not really the same, get rid of the artilliries and follow the same steps as Ansem the 2nd

Shadow Realm Level 2: DarkBalls

Thats right, you'll be going against Darkballs. Luckily you'll have your full party. Darkballs seem to be visible to use magics if it's too tough. SOon the door will open to the final fight

Final Ansem:

Not so very special. Just use the Fira/Firaga technique and you officially beat the crap out of him and the game.

Guest Inuyasha7575
Can someone give me advice on which Keyblade to use to beat the Pegusas tourny I just beat Monstro and im getting ready to go to Halloween Town.

Guest ocarinaboy520
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Inuyasha7575[/I]
[B]Can someone give me advice on which Keyblade to use to beat the Pegusas tourny I just beat Monstro and im getting ready to go to Halloween Town.[/B][/QUOTE]Well, what I did was I used pumpkinhead, which you get after defeating Halloweentown's boss.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534403[/IMG]
[B]Thanks to ArunueShekamari for my banner!!!!!!!![/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ocarinaboy520 [/i]
[B] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534403[/IMG]
[B]Thanks to ArunueShekamari for my banner!!!!!!!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

OOT: that goes into your signature not in your post. Click profile on the OB banner, then edit profile, and put that in the signature spot.

Into the topic:

[QUOTE]Can someone give me advice on which Keyblade to use to beat the Pegusas tourny I just beat Monstro and im getting ready to go to Halloween Town.[/QUOTE]

Yes pumpkin head would be a good choice. But I just wait intil I can get Oathkeeper when you defeat Hollow Bastion (which is after Peter Pan's world >_<)

List for Pegasus tourney

Seed 9 - Ghost Bandits
Search Ghost X2
Bandit X1
Air Soldier X3

Seed 8 - Marauders
Bandit X2
Barrel Spider X3
Shadow X4

Seed 7 - Sluggers
Fat Bandit X1
Large Body X2
Pot Spider X1
Barrel Spider X1

Seed 6 - Pots & Bolts
Pot Spider X5
Yellow Opera X3
Green Requiem X2

Seed 5 - The Big Combo
Fat Bandit X2
Search Ghost X4

Seed 4 - Toadstool
Black Fungus X3

Seed 3 - Pots & Barrels
Pot Spider X5
Barrel Spider X5

Seed 2 - Giant Impact
Fat Bandit X3
Large Body X2

Seed 1 - Leon & Yuffie
Leon
Yuffie

Good luck :D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Town
Note: I recommend you to go to Alantica, but if you wish to play Halloween Town here's the guide.

Use the nearby Save Point and head through the gates into Guillotine Square. The Heartless here won't attack yet, so don't worry about them. If you head over near the guillotine, a small cutscene will play. To the left of the guillotine is Dr. Finkelstein's Lab, so enter the door. Upstairs in the lab, Jack is trying to experiment with the Heartless. After they start the experiment, you are given the chance to swap party members. Jack is really cool, so you should put him in your party. He has some pretty nifty attacks too. After that's done, search the bookshelf for a Torn Page.

Outside, the Heartless have acted up because of Jack's failed experiment. To the right of the door to the lab is a gate that leads to Jack's house. Under the stairs is a chest containing Dalmatians 67, 68, and 69. If you go up to the doorbell and ring it three times, you get an Elixir. To the right of the gate you just entered is another entrance which leads to the Graveyard.

After defeating the Heartless in the graveyard, Sally will show up to give you the Forget-Me-Not. Bring this back to Dr. Finkelstein.
Unfortunately, you need one more ingredient. Now head back to the Graveyard area. After defeating the enemies again, search the casket near the back of the area (where Lock, Shock, and Barrel came out of) to reach new area. Talk to the Mayor here and he'll challenge you to a little game. Just check the gravestones in the order that ghosts come out of to get the Jack-in-the-Box. Now head back through the door to the left and return to the Lab. Well, the heart gets stolen, so it's your job to get it back. Follow Zero through the Graveyard.

I leave the rest to you. (Thanks to GameFAQ for the guide XD)

Guest Inuyasha7575
I know im in Halloween Town inside the Evil Playroom where is the Green Door that the girl talks about after you hit the lever after beating them.I can't find it.

I must warn you before you attempt to defeat the final boss of Halloween Town, go get a pillow or something to beat down on because the next following things will make you frustrated becuase you will be falling down a lot if you're not careful. ALso train your characters before you find the lever. It will be hard and frustrating.

First, though, search the room for a lever. Hit it to start up some machinery. Now head all the way down to the Red Trinity Mark. Use it to get a Mythril Shard. Head back up to the first set of big blue block stairs, and look to the right. You will see that one of the cages has been lowered, so jump off to the wooden walkway that leads to it. Open the chest inside for a Dispel-G. Now head down the walkway to reach a new entrance.

Sora should be around level 36. Equip Donald and Goofy with restorative items, and enter the green door.

Boss Fight
Oogie Boogie
============

As the battle starts, Oogie Boogie starts throwing explosive dice at you. Defeat the Gargoyles he sends your way before you do anything else. After you've done that, get a lock on Oogie as he runs around the perimeter. He'll start throwing regular dice to determine what type of attack his giant roulette wheel will use. Some of the attacks include spinning and dicing blades that you must jump or run from to avoid, toy soldiers shooting guns, which you also must jump to avoid, and buzz saws, which, you guessed it, you have to jump or run away from.

When the little symbols near the inside of the circle light up, step on the one nearest Oogie. This creates a fenced in area in which the platform rises and you are carried to Oogie Boogie. From here, it's just a matter of hitting him with physical attacks. The battle will be over after a few rounds of this. Also, although magic doesn't hurt him, you can summon Genie to help anytime.

EXP. 2500
=======================================================================

After the battle, you get a Holy Circlet and Ansem's Report 7. But,
another battle is just around the corner!

Boss Fight
Oogie's Manor
=============

Jump down from the initial starting point to begin the assault. You must focus on the dark orbs surrounding the Manor to bring this massive structure down. There are seven orbs in all. Oogie's lanterns will be shooting fire at you the whole time, but you can destroy all of them at 250 EXP a pop. Not too shabby. This is a fairly easy, and a long battle. Use your best jumping skills to find all the blobs! Also, watch out for Gargoyles, they can mess you up. If you need MP, you can always fight them down on ground level.

EXP. 2500
=======================================================================

After the battle, the keyhole reveals itself, and you get Gravira magic. Talk to Jack to receive the Pumpkinhead keychain. Before you head back to Traverse Town, return to where Oogie's Manor was to find a hole in the ground. There is a chest here containing a Dispel-G.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End stage. Again thanks to Gamefaqs for the guide.

Guest Inuyasha7575
I was wondering what do you have to do to beat the Atlantica level i got to Ariels Grotto and Flounder said to use this fish to swim against the current I dont know what to do.

It's quite simple, really. Follow the dolphin--if you haven't seen him yet, rest assured that he'll show up eventually--until you get close enough to catch him. Once you're practically swimming on his tail, just press X (or whatever action is required to grab him; I don't remember exactly which button to use, but it's not complicated). If you aren't very good at navigating underwater, this may take a few tries. Just let the dolphin carry you through the currents, and jump off when you reach a calmer area.

~Dagger~

[color=silver]Well you're forgetting that the dolphin will only show up in safer areas. Exit the grotto and move to the center of that area on the map, you should encounter a couple of huge jellyfish heartless and just jelly fish heart less. I recommend using thunder as water and thunder are the complete opposites, elemental-wise, thus increasing the more damage done.

Now when it's safe, move to the grotto and you should see the dolphin come, quickly grab onto it and follow Dagger's method. However, if you miss the first time and it retreats back to the currents, it will come back again as it follows a circular pattern so it's not that difficult, as been said. Now hold on to the dolphin through the 'hall way' of currents and just beyond that should be a small cove. If I remember correctly, you are near the boss, so equip and max out your health.[/color]

Guest Inuyasha7575
I was wondering when to expect Kingdom Hearts 2 im at a website that tells the characters of Kingdom Hearts 2 and has information on the video Deep Dive and the other two made but it doesnt say when KH2 comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
:wow: man... this is what happens when you don't check your threads forever... Ya know, the first like, four posts were enough... I come to this forum for the first time since the last time I posted here, and behold the number of posts on my forgotten thread.

Ya, you guys can stop now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FirePheonix727 [/i]
[B]:wow: man... this is what happens when you don't check your threads forever... Ya know, the first like, four posts were enough... I come to this forum for the first time since the last time I posted here, and behold the number of posts on my forgotten thread.

Ya, you guys can stop now. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Well, it's not like everyone that's replied is answering only your question. Other questions have been asked/answered, which makes up a lot of the replies. I like to have just one help thread per game, so this has sort of turned into the official KH help thread.[/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
you mean the part where you go to fight Riku in front of the keyhole in Hollow Bastion right? for that, what i'd do is try to get close to him as possible and use arcanum. also, having the ability guard is very helpful. also use cura once so often during the battle to keep your hp high. and make sure you keep lots of ethers with you^^.

What you have to do is wail on him until he powers up, then run and refill. after that he does that dash move, during that glide around the ring and wait for him to go back to normal. Keep repeating this until he is down a little, then he should hurl those power disks at you, during that tumble until he is done. beat on him a little more, heal, and make a full frontal attack the last time. All this should get you to the end... its makes you wish for Donald's healing at that point.

Don't forget that riku has this special attack in the end where he starts diving through this force field barrior type thing back in forth with his keyblade out in front of him...when this happens you should wait until he does his first dive than jump in the air as high as you can and start gliding. Glide for as long as you can and riku should stop soon.

also it isn't the fairy godmother you have to give the book to, that would be merlin and you give earthshine to the fairygodmother so she can turn it into the summon Simba

[quote name='Dark Necrofear']I can't beat Riku for the second time![/quote]
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Hmm... That one was difficult for me, too. It took me almost fifteen tries before that annoying.. "guy" finally went down.

I finally beat him using, as others have said, Arcanum and Guard a lot. Also... :blush: I ran a lot. Everytime he began attacking, I'd use my ability Glide to dodge him. Then I'd attack him a LOT right after. When his moves start getting tougher to dodge, just block them or figure a way around 'em (like I did). But just keep attacking him with Arcanum right after one of his attacks. That should do it. Oh! And, if you have her (which you should), use Tinkerbell! I think you can use her. *tries to remember*

Hope it helps.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 year later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]I was playing Kingdom Hearts and some of my friends were there watching me. We then came upon the movie where Sora and the gang goes to Captian Hooks pirate ship and then saw Kairi and Riku. Of course, during that time, Riku thought that Sora didn't want to have anything to do with them and pulled Kairi away from Sora, not allowing to see her. Since they haven't seen the whole thing, one of my friends said, "Dude, why is he being so mean to Sora?? Weren't they friends before and aren't they both looking for each other?? Why is Riku giving Sora the cold shoulder?? Man, I already don't like him.." After listening to what he had to say, I turned around at the screen and thought to myself, "Poor Riku, they haven't even seen the beginning and they already hate him. All he really wanted to do was search for his friends and be together with them.." [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animecry:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]So, here is where this post comes in. Please talk about what you think about Riku, why/why don't you like him, what he really wanted and other things dealing about what you think if Riku is really understood or just misunderstood. I want to see what everyone has to say about what is really going on through Riku's head[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ah Riku. I remember the first time I realized his 'wrong-doing' I felt really angry at his actions. :animeangr BUT (there is always a but) after realizing this, I thought about it and all he really wants is to be with his friends and just find some answers. It's not his fault he turned evil. He saw an oppurtunity to help his friends and he took it. On top of that, later on he holds back Ansem and saves Sora and his gang to save Kairi.
So in my opinion, Riku is very misunderstood, and deserves a second chance. ;)