OtakuBoards
Muad'Dib

Gaming Kingdom Hearts

[quote name='wayofthreversed']I think that you get to know Riku a bit better if you play KH:COM in rebirth mode and you see him accept his darkness but not become evil.[/quote]

I did and it's good and yes you do get to know him better :animesmil everyone should get to know Riku a little bitter.

[quote name='wayofthreversed']I think that you get to know Riku a bit better if you play KH:COM in rebirth mode and you see him accept his darkness but not become evil.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]

[COLOR=Navy]Gah... I have that game, but I haven't beaten it to that point yet. And I so want to play as Riku[/COLOR].. [/FONT] :animecry:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I need a tip: In Hollow Bastion, you have to start fighting those big-bellied Heartless. Well, everytime I try to hit it, I recoil back. I hate it when that happens!! Grr.... Can anyone give me any tips on any good deck cards I should buy or use[/COLOR]??[/FONT]

In all honesty you dont need a good deck to fight them. they are weak in the rear. Basically a decent deck of 6 or lower but a few majority in the 5 or 6 catagory will suffice for that battle. when you fight the witch (whom I forgot her name) it is best to figure out a stratagy that you are comfy with me? I just went medevil on her behind. I used a lot of ability moves like the casual regnarok.

I have a question: I have nearly all of the Dalmations, but I cannot, for whatever reason, finish my collection is because I can't go back to Munstro! Whenever I do, Goofy says that Munstro is gone, and we should leave before he comes back. So, what the heck am I supposed to do?

Go to the neighbouring Worlds (Agrabah and Atlantica I think) Then choose to fly to Monstro with Normal drive, not warp. Sometimes he'll re-appear and swallow the Gummi ship, afterwards you can explore inside him again. It's only sometimes though.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Doublehex']I tried that before. It didn't work. :-/[/quote]
Just keep trying it, and eventually, the whale will come back. As far as I know, does no special way to get him to return.[/FONT][/COLOR]:)