• Ikari Gendo/Ritsuko Akagi
    • Ikari Shinji/Nagisa Kaworu

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear GOD, I love that Anime. It is by far the greatest anime of all time, in my opinion... It has everything you could ever want...
-EVA units
-Loads of Cool plot twists
-Misato :smirk:
-It just plain rules.

There you have it folks... Proof that NGE kicks total ***.

well my characters are Misato and Rei...AND it's not the way YOU GUYS LIKE THEM!

Reasons why they my fav characters:

Misato: cool, collected, and can stand up against anything...she is the independent women of the century!

Rei: She's mysterious and doesn't take crap from asuka. :D

And Sephiroth....get the ending and death and rebirth as soon as you can.....it's awesome! the ending is the best i've seen in any other anime! :D

OH YEAH..and the evas rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav is eva 01 and eva 03 even though it's not used much afterwards. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]:smirk: ?!?!? I have never heard of the show, so I'm gonna leave this thread for a bit while I'm behind.:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
:wigout: :eek: You have never even heard of it? Oh well, its your loss. It really is a great anime...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well, I would be able to get End of Evangelion except for the fact that I can only find Japanese copies(without subtitles) and I'm not great with Japanese yet...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT!? I saw the whole series Japanese English subtitle..but then again..it was my friends' video's. :D I don't own it..but I'm earning money to buy the DVD's cause I want to own it. :D Eventhough my friend will let me borrow his vids anytime. :D

And he's right....you're missing the BEST ANIME! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you can buy the movies on dvd, subtitled, at [url]http://ebay.com[/url]

you can get end of evangelion+death&rebirth for $25.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks, Safer. That is a lot cheaper than I anticipated. Although, I would prefer dubbed, I will settle for subbed...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]maybe it is because he has no access to subs, it doesn't matter really as EVA is pretty well dubbed, apart from asuka's voice, that is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

you're right..I find it annoying...luckely I have only seen two eps dubbed the rest I saw subbed. :)

ive seen like 5 eps. its really cool, but u gotta really keep up with the subititles or ur screwed unlike dbz, where u can watch a full japenese episode without subtitles and u can still get the plot. pretty cool, i havent seen enuff yet to make a real judgment tho.
my fav. scene:
in like episode 14 when whats-her-name and the boy (forgot his name too) kiss to kill time. i was laffin pretty hard at that. and who is that penguin, ive only seen him 2 times, but ive always wanted a pet penguin, so i must no his name!

finaly i have found the promised land i have searched long and hard for so many people who share my belifes. i love evangelion its the best anime in the land , my old name here was evangelion until those terible people stole my name some day ill get it back i swear it .... ooops ok back to the subject i have all the eps. and the movie but the quality sucks cause i copyed them from a frien who copyd them so its not the best but hey what can ya do i hope to buy the dvds soon suposidly the dvds gonna kick some serise a s s