OtakuBoards

Dating Anime Characters: Would You?

ChibiHorsewoman

I would never date:
Nakago from FY he's too mean!

George from paradise kiss - he's so weird and confusing it drives me crazy!

Ginta from marmalade Boy - he can never decide what he wants until it's gone. I hate that.

Kiriyama from battle royale - he's totally heartless

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anime girls I would date would have to be
Riku from DNAngel
Houshi Kage from Flame of Recca
Lacus from Gundam Seed
Faye from Cowboy Bebop
Arcueid from Shingetsutan Tsukihime

The ones that I would not date would have to be
Risa from DNAngel -- that whole psychic thing and obsession with Dark was annoying
Fllay from Gundam Seed -- I hate girls like her
Kirara from Samurai 7 -- she is manipulative and played Katsushirou (ahh just thinking of her makes me pissed), definitely would never date her.

[quote name='Koro-dono][size=4][color=#ff8c00]TASUKI[/color][/size'] from Fushigi Yuugi[/quote][color=#503f86]Please try and put more thought and detail into your posts in future, Koro-dono. This is spam, as it's so short and undetailed. The first post in this thread asks people to explain why you like a specific character and not only does it bring the post up to non-spam length as per the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/url], it also makes it far more interesting for everyone else to read, heh.[/color]

[quote name='Solo Tremaine][color=#503f86'] The first post in this thread asks people to explain why you like a specific character and not only does it bring the post up to non-spam lengthit also makes it far more interesting for everyone else to read, heh.[/color][/quote]

[color=darkviolet] Ha you're so funny, using one of my most used sentances like that. Keh :animeswea

I want to date Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi because he has fangs. I'm in a weird mood and I think Tasuki and his fangs would be very nice to have. He also has an interesting taste in jewlery. Not very many men can carry off large guady necklaces and dangly earrings, but Tasuki does it in style and flair. Plus he has his tessen. That is very useful for both camping and search just Rekka Shien, and poof, you have s'mores, or weenie roasts, or a romantic candle lit dinner and a nice roaring fire. :luv2:

Hmm, who else? I don't know who else, I haven't gotten around to thinking that far ahead.[/color]

If I could date an anime character I think it would have to be Mutsumi from Love Hina!!! Simply because she is absoloutely crazy! And forgetful, and beautiful, and funny. Forgetfullness may have its flaws, but I've forgotten what they are...
Or if she turned me down maybe Chi from Chobits? But I don't know much about her. She is pretty cute though ;)

Guest toboesone
hmmmm..... as far as i know, i would probably date kouga from inuyasha......or toboe offa wolf's rain :catgirl: :animeshy:

Guest Kirawolfgirl
ok the guys i woukld not date from an anime

Naraku:hes cute and all but hes just not my type
Toebey:from wolfs rain he seems to much like a girl
Higea:from wolfs rain because he eats all the time
Miroku:from inuyasha because a pervert and i have no clue what hes doin behind my back

:animeblus :animeswea

the characters i'd want to date would probably be......

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho: this one is obvious. i luv him sooo much :love:

Nxt would be:

D from Vampire Hunter D: he soo hot!! being a vampire is a plus :blush:

Lastly would be:

Jin from Samerai Champoo: having glasses, sword fighting and he's soooooo awesome!!! :catgirl:

Well the guys I would date could be:

Yuki Sohma from fruits basket- kind, caring, shy and sweet that is my kind of guy
Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi Muyo- he is relatively nice, charming and a good fighter
Sasame the leaf knight of sound- he is shy, has a sad as well as enigmatic look and he is nice
Hibiki from Vandread- he is nice, a little over his head but he's got good intentions
Hyoga from Saint Seiya- he loves his family and he is so kind to animals and humans as well
Al from Full Metal Alchemist- he is so inocent and so cute(even though he is metal)
Kusanagi from Blue Seed- well even though he is a bad boy he is protective and will give up his life for his loved ones

Guys I would not date:

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha- too evil, hates his own family
Miroku from Inuyasha- he is way too perverted
Ikki from Saint Seiya- even though he is family oriented he is cold
Kyo from Fruits Basket- he needs to control his temper

Hell yes!! Kagome forever!! ^____^

She's so kind and understanding but she's loyal too. I could never date someone who wasn't loyal. Plus she looks really awesome in that sailor outfit... and she's brave and she can shoot a bow (sort of) and she's even cute when she's really ticked off and about to kill you

No I would not date anyone from an anime or manga.
Though I love every single character to some extent,
it'd be too much drama from a cartoon.

Yeah... sorry about that if it sounded mean.
If I did though I'd probably be of many of the other fangirls that would want
Kyou or Yuki from Furuba.
Or maybe Naruto! ~^_^~
He's so cute.

Who I wouldn't date? Hm....[B]Keitaro[/B] from [B]Love Hina[/B] cause he's so freakin' dense.

I don't like [B]Toji [/B] from [B]Peach Girl[/B]. I don't know why now but I'll figure out the reason later. But [B]Kiley[/B] is cool.

On the otherhand, I'd prefer [B]Yami Yugi [/B] over [B]Yami Bakura [/B] any day. Yami Yugi seems more level-headed and not as psychotic.

Let me see, I don't think I would date Dilandau from esca flowne. He's kind of crazy, not my type. Hakkia from saiyuki- he dated his sister(or something like that). I know I wouldn't even think of dating Shuichi from gravitation, he's way, way to much of alittle kid. He's seems kind of needy.

Guest DarkShigure
[COLOR=Purple]The anime characters I would prefere to date would be:
:o Alex Louis Armstrong, and Roy Mustang(from fullmetal alchemist)
:catgirl: Bart Garsis, and BC(from vandread)
:( Akito, and Ayame Sohma(from fruits basket)
;) Krad (from DNAngel)
:rolleyes: Kuwabara, and Yusuke(from yu yu hakusho)
:D Weevil, and Rex(from yu-gi-oh)
:cool: Gary oak, and James(from pokemon)
:p Piccolo, and Vegeta(from dbz)
:animeshy: Usopp(from one piece)
:animecry: Darshia(from wolfs rain)
:animeswea Jaken, Bankotsu, and Kageromaru(from inuyasha) [/COLOR]

for me i'd say

Mugen from samurai champloo- because he don't take crap from no one.

Envy from full metal alchemist- cause he's the sin that suffer from :(

Edward elric from full metal alchemist- big things come in small packages :catgirl:

that's all i can think of right now

Guest kitsune_yasha
Who I would NOT date: [b]Jonouchi[/b] from Yu-Gi-Oh. He's just annoying. and stupid. and he's sorta mean to Bakura. [b]Hao[/b] from Shaman King. Sure, a lot of girls may think he's cute or whatever, but look at all the poor spirits he lets Spirit of Fire eat! * sobs in a dark corner *

Who i WOULD date: Ren from Shaman King. He's soooo cute! :catgirl: Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh. He's soo sweet and cute! :animeblus hehe. And finally, Zolo from One Piece. He has a sense of humor AND is tough, AND is kinda cute! ;)

EDIT: Oh, and I'd also date Masaya from Tokyo Mew Mew. He is like one of the VERY few anime guys that cares for the environment! So Ichigo, you're goin' down! :catgirl:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]I merged your two posts togther- if there's something you'd like to add, please use the 'Edit' button located underneath your original reply. But don't double-post ^_~ -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

If I could date any anime character I would date Cho Hakkai form Saiyuki. He is just sooooo hot. :luv: He is extremely careing and generous too. He has amazing power too. :blush: Or I would date Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin because he is also handsome :love: , and he would protect me through anything, and he is strong too. :love2: