OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My real name is Shoshona, my friends and family give me silly nicknames. Some of them I like.

Shosho: This is short hand for my name. My family called me this all my life and it appears on all my standarized test.

Shojo: My friends call me this because my middle name is Jolisa so if you take the first 3 letters from my first name and the first 2 letters from my middle name, you get Shojo, plus it also means girl.

The Baby: Before my maternal grandmother passed, she use to call me The Baby because she wanted my name to be Shahannah(sp?) but my parents didn`t name me that.

Pikachu: I got this from the kids in my class because I watch anime.

Shaun: When I pretend to be a boy to make my friends laugh, I say that my name is Shaun.

Grandma: In fifth grade, we had to wear uniform and I always wore a sweater and slouched(sp?) so everyone called me grandma.

[Color=royalblue] I have few nicknames that other have called me over the years here they go:
[b]Tuffy[/b], was given to me by my late grandfather when I beat-up two older boys on the slide for cutting in front of me.
[b]Lizard[/b], because I go by Liz and ?Lizard? starts with ?Liz?.
[b]Liz[/b], for obvious reasons~~ my name is Elizabeth.
In addition, the one you all know me as
[b]The Fizz[/b], which I really do not know why exactly why my friend started to call me that ~~I think that it was, because when I got without sleep I get "Bubbly", which I often did thought out school, but it is the one everyone in high school knew me as.
Therefore, there are my nicknames.
THE FIZZ [/color]

as Andy is the real name, naturally I have been called: "pants" as well as prof. pants. Also andronicus and "hey you!" seems to be the most popular for people I don't know. Oh yeah and "the sock" in some circles.

Really though I am blessed to be one of the people who gives nicknames that stick really well and last for years. Some of the best ones that have lasted a long time have been "Ham hands", "weasel", "the old man" and "f-pac" (this guy who religously wears a fanny pack)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B][color=crimson]So uh, are you really a troublemaker or do you just like the name?
I had a cat named Loki, we had to get rid of him because he kept knocking over the trash can.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I don't start the trouble Cheebs. I just join in, then hand people's ***es to them ^^; But you named your cat Loki? That's an odd name for a cat, then again, i guess it would be the same for a human....... Other than that, I just like the name ^^ it's cool because it's short and it's the only one that's "Loki" in my school ^^ ^^ ^^ Cheebs

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mage of Asgard [/i]
[B]No, I don't start the trouble Cheebs. I just join in, then hand people's ***es to them ^^; But you named your cat Loki? That's an odd name for a cat, then again, i guess it would be the same for a human....... Other than that, I just like the name ^^ it's cool because it's short and it's the only one that's "Loki" in my school ^^ ^^ ^^ Cheebs [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]I think I need to clarify something.
I'm only called Cheebs by my husband.
Everyone else may call me Chibi tho. Oh, I should probably add that to my list now, ne?
Sorry for any confusion. Hey, mistakes are okay. It's just odd being called Cheebs by someone not being Lincoln.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=blue]I think I need to clarify something.
I'm only called Cheebs by my husband.
Everyone else may call me Chibi tho. Oh, I should probably add that to my list now, ne?
Sorry for any confusion. Hey, mistakes are okay. It's just odd being called Cheebs by someone not being Lincoln.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't get mad, but i did that on purpose, lol. Heh heh i read your earlier post, i just figured I could get a lugh if i messed around a bit ^.~ heh heh. But i won't call you Cheebs anymore Chibi, 'kay?

[color=teal]Ahaha, I have a great one going this year, where people, mostly my friends, call my [b]Quiet Boy[/b]. =p I barely talk, even around them (mostly because they dicuss about the craziest things and I have no idea what they're talking about o__o), and pretty much everyone else has a nickname in our little group, so I have one. I don't take it seriously at all; it's all in good fun so I just laugh with them. ^_^ I even have this scenario where I pretend to ring a cowbell to make up for my talking absence. XD;;

The past few years, back when I liked Dragonball, or at least people [i]thought[/i] I did, some called me [b]Dragonball[/b]. Funny looking back on it, but meh, kind of pathetic when you think about it. One day when this kid at my lunch table said "Hey Dragonball" (I had the crapiest lunch table ever last year O_o), one of my friends said back, "Hey no-ball". That shut him up for the rest of the year, lol.

Then back in middle school, which now seems like ages ago, people called me by my spanish named [b]Gregorio[/b] (my real name is Greg), pronounced [i]Greg-oreo[/i]. This was, of course, before I realized it's actually [i]Greg-AReo[/i], which would have saved me a lot of trouble. In the end, I just called the kid who was mainly doing this "Queerio". o__o

And of course now people on the internet call me [b]Sky[/b]. Thanks guys. :bawl: [/color]

I have TONS of nicknames...most of them come from my overactive imagination when it comes to thinking up characters for an anime.
Well, it's not just me. It's me and three of my friends. ^^ Although I have the most nicknames out of us all, together we have roughly 40 or so. o_O Scary.
Okay, so my most popular ones are...

Katana - Wow, aren't I obvious. ^^ For some reason it's my favorite name...I really like it. It just came out of nowhere; my friend sent me a link to a Japanese name website and I picked Katana (it's a sword for all you people who don't know). It's also my Inuyasha/Rurouni Kenshin/Otaku Boards name. *gasps* GASP! No way! ^^

Nami - I got this from [i]another[/i] website my same friend sent me, but this time it had tons more names. I was into Golden Sun at the time, so I picked Nami, which means wave. I use Nami the most for RPGs here because I can't think of a better name. Yeah, if all else fails, write down Nami. Used for: Yu Yu Hakusho/Trigun/Lotsa RPGs. :D*sweatdrop*

Number 6 - Ah yes...where to begin...Okay. *puts on British accent* I am Number 6 of the Otaku Agency, offical founder of the Otaku Agency, first one to join, youngest of the seventh grade agents (we have 10 agents; Number 7's in sixth grade), and blah blah blah. ^^; I really like this name, it's so cool. Last year, me and 3 just called each other by these names. Simply saying "Hey 3!" or "What's up 6?" got our full attention. It's just that the poor saps arounds us didn't know what the hell we were talking about. *grins mischeviously*

My fourth and final most-used nickname would have to be Human Dictionary. This is mainly a nickname used by my friend Monica (aka Iva (here), Number 1). She's a horrible speller and doesn't know the meanings of words that are supposivly uncommon but I find them usual. Eh...Yeah, pretty much, I know a lot of words' meanings, even though I HATE dictionarys.

[color=seagreen]Haha I don't have that many nickname but a lot of people seem to try and make as many nicknames out of my real name as possible.

My real name is Lorissa and my nickname that come out of that name are: Loris, Lo, Ris, Rissa, Lori (damn I hate that one) then there's Shayleigh, or Shay from my name on another site XD[/color]

[size=1]I've always had a ton of absurd nicknames for some reason or another. They are as follows, and I quote: Meg, Meggie, Meggles, Megness, Meglet, Megabitch, NutMeg, Midget Meg, Chi Chi ([i]god[/i], I don't miss that one), studded tonfa, onna (sama), Tomato Girl, sweet cheeks, chunky monkey (after the ice cream flavor), Padfoot, Crew Chief (in theatre, I was the Crew Leader and my English teacher couldn't ever get that one right), Queen, Bingles, and like many others, my last name.

It's [i]really[/i] easy to mispronounce my last name (maybe that's a German thing?) and so people enjoy doing that as well. At least I'll always have variety in my life. Or something. ¬_¬[/size]

If you've ever been in a Neopets roleplaying guild (of which I am a rather sheepish deserter), you're bound to have your name cropped or skewed _somehow_. (If you roleplay with people who have accounts to the effect of 'karzistakilenith87', you will see the boundless logic in this.) In this way, over 2 years of obsessive patronage I collected Gal, Crow, Winge, Spark and Des, to name the few that still make me twitch. Eugh, [i]Winge[/i] of all things....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]My first name is George. Everyone calls me Tony. I guess that suffices for a nickname. Lazy people just say "tone" instead of "Tony", which is weird considering it's already short for Anthony in the first place. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]C?mon Semjaza, don?t be shy! You have one of the greatest nicknames of all time?Peach head ([i]wonders when Tony is going to put his foot down and say ?dude, it just isn?t funny anymore?[/i]).

Like many, my name (or at least the name which I go by) is a nickname. Charlie is a modified version of my middle name Charles. Occasionally people call me Chuck or Chaz but neither have really stuck. My family tends to refer to me as ?Charlie mah boy? quite frequently and my sister calls me ?Choo? quite frequently?so I guess those are my nicknames?[/color]

[quote][b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] I also call you Sly.
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] Mwahahah. :-D
[b][color=blue]Syk3 26:[/b][/color] I also call you dildopoid.
[b][color=blue]Syk3 26:[/b][/color] I also call you dildopoid.
[b][color=blue]Syk3 26:[/b][/color] >:o
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] I also call you..
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/color][/b] SlyGuy.
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] lol
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] Or maybe SkyGuy.
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] The intermediate friend of ShyGuy..
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] SkyGuy, or SlyGuy.
[b][color=blue]Syk3 26:[/b][/color] o__o
[b][color=red]Dilapoid:[/b][/color] Mwahahaha. :D[/quote]

[size=1] Nicknames include.....

Smitchell. Smitch. *****. ***** Hell. Mitchell Smurf. Smithy.

[b]Mr. Itch[/b]. ;)

Mr. *****. Mr. Smithy.

Smitzcky. Smooch. Mootch. Mooitch. Moot. Mit. Smit. Tit. Lit. Kit. Dit. Nit. Bit. Gritch Hell. Grittle. Bith Ell. Ell. HCTim. Htims.

MG Smith. Edgar Allan Mg Smith. Mitch-O. Slitchell. Stich Hell. Flinch Ell. Winchell. Pinchell. Clitch. Titch. Gitch. Sinch. Vitch. Wadadaga Mitchool Ish. MITCHKAMBA.

MITCHKOOMBA. MITCHDUDE. MITCHSPOON. TOASTY SMITHY. SMITHY SMOOTH SMITHY SMO.

Butch. Poetich. PoeFollower. Mitch the Whore. Mithus Smihst.

And lastly:

DILDOPOID.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I also got the name Stephanie Elizabeth from a guy friend at school who, when he found out I didn't have a middle name, picked one out for me, lol. I thought it sounded kinda weird, but no harm ^_^. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Funny enough, my friend's girlfriend picked out a middle name for him and for some reason, the school started using it. LOL.

[B][COLOR=blue]No problem.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea, no problem, right CHEEBS!

My nicknames include [b]nate[/b], [b]Nate Dowgg[/b], [b]The Cracka on the block[/b], and [b]Da Southside Villain[/b].

I got the nickname [b]Nate[/b] from my name, [b]Nathan[/b].
It was origionaly [b]Nate Dowgg[/b], but it was taken by the flower.
I was the only white boi that hung out wit the group i did, so i got [b]the cracka on the block[/b]
And whenever i free i go by [b]Da Southside Villain[/b]/ I got a logo. Heh.

There you go, the many and messed up faces on Nate. Heh.
~`(_Nate_)`~

[COLOR=violet]We can put our friend's nicknames up here too right? Oh well, I'm still gonna do it.
My best friend's name is Rebecca Kapica- We call her Becky obviously because it's shorter than Rebecca. Actually, I've never heard anyone call her Rebecca, but I know that's her real name. We also call her Kapicachu because of her lastname. It got so bad that my husband bought her a stuffed Pikachu and a Pikachu soap dispenser. SHe gave her neice the soap dispenser.
My husband's name is Lincoln. He's called that by everyone when he's not at work. His team cheif (an NCO who's in charge of the company, I think) will call the house and ask for Lincoln. At work he's usually called Crisler, which is understandable since he's in the military. Another nickname of his is Ice Man. I don't know why, It's never been explained to me. When my brother first met Lincoln he called him Lincoln Lord of the Underworld and Becky's brother calls him G.I.Jane tho I don't know why either. Someone tried to call him Linc, you know, short for Lincoln, it didn't go over well I'm afraid.
My friend, Leslie's husband's name is Lewis. I didn't know this until I met his mom and she said she was Lewis's mother. Everyone calls him Mish, like the guy in the Bible who was thrown in a furnace. We don't know why he decided to call himself Mish, but even Leslie calls him Mish.
I've also been known as Ruby Horse, That girl, Sailor Aquarius (even tho I;m a Leo), Chibi, and Chibi Meg. There was also an incidend where i was called $50.00 girl. This involved a bacherloret auction in college. I refuse to give more detail.[/COLOR]

Im gonna kill myself for this...

Anyway, my real name is Will, but for most of my nicknames, that wont matter...

lets start with the ones that relate...

Bill, Billy::shudders::, Wihihilllber*my bro truly deserves to get hit*, Willy, Willyum, U2JA*basicly my full name*

Alright, now for the strange part...

Xra-Since I created the dude, my friends call me him...

Macabee-Again, my creation, my name

Homestar Runner-...this was because i could do the meanest Homestar impression

Master W-they mock my training in the martial arts...

And recently, for the holiday season, I've been called....................................................................................[spoiler][b]Ralf the Christmas Ninja[/spoiler][/b]
O THE INHUMANITY!!

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Macca: Only one of my friends call me this. We were looking in a Paul McCartney tour programme (some of you may know I am obsessed with Paul McCartney) and it said his nickname was Macca, and my last name, Mack, sounds almost like Macca, too, so he calls me that now.

Lamchop: A couple of boys call me this because I made the mistake of telling them my who name. The first letters of my first, middle, and last names spell out LAM so to tease me, they say Lamchop.

Laur: First name is Lauren, my friend's whole family calls me Laur. I don't mind, i'm used to it.

Lorrenzo Macintosh: My friend told me she had eaten alot of candy that morning when she made this up. Now this is basically all she calls me.

BeatleBoy: I love the Beatles, and I look like a boy (according to my friend) so she calls me this often.

Behemoth(sp?): My sister is 16, I am 12, I am taller than her, she is jealous. Therefore [i]I[/i] am a behemoth(sp)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i]
[B]Scrabble team[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Dude! You have a Scrabble team?

You are officially on my list of spiffy people. (Actually, you were already on there...but now you are on there [i]twice.[/i] Heh.)

Anyhoo....Ah, yes. Nicknames.

[b]Sare-Bear[/b]: Classic nickname. My dad used to call me this....it might have had some connection with [i]Care Bears[/i], and it might not have. It rhymes, anyway.

[b]Sadie[/b]: Apparently this is a nickname for "Sara," although I didn't know it. It was mentioned in our script at one point last year, and one of the drama people took to calling me that for a while.

[b]Anna Frank:[/b] In sixth grade, we read Anne Frank's diary and saw the stage production. Someone got it into their head that I looked like the photograph of Anne on the cover of the book, and for a few weeks everyone called me Anne Frank. One boy never stopped, heh.

[b]Martin Luther:[/b] A girl in my seventh grade class called me this, before simply calling me [b]Martin Martin[/b] all the time. And yes, it was after the Protestant reformer...

[b]Cera:[/b] This one's easy. It was my screename here for about a year, and some people still "call" me by that spelling.

[b]Ricochet[/b]: One of my friends was designating people with "R" nicknames. I was dubbed Richochet.

[b]Cera/Sara/Girl[/b]: Shy gave up following all my screenname changes and came up with this all-purpose address.

[b]Lady Canthea:[/b] From Ben, short for "[b]Lady Can't hea[/b]r a thing," because it can take me so long to notice when he's sent me somethig by IM.

[b]Sister of the Koosh Ball:[/b] Dubbed so by Miss Asphy.

[b]SaraMunkie[/b] and [b]Sarabel[/b]: Both, strangely enough, related both to PiroMunkie and Carr.

I went around one day, affixing "-Munkie" to the end of everyone's name. (Then I tried calling Piro, "PiroMunkie," and realized that it really didn't have much effect.) Carr returned the favor, sometimes calling me SaraMunkie. I still call her CarrieMunkie, heh.

And Piro did a "remix" of Edgar Allen Poe's [i]Annabel Lee[/i], putting "Sarabel" in for "Annabel," and adding some internet/OB references. I like the poem so much I had it up in my locker last year, and Carr took to calling me Sarabel for a while.

[b]Sabrina:[/b] This is amusing. One day at lunch last year, my friend Phil slammed the table with his hand and looked at me. "I finally figured out who you remind me of!" he exclaimed. "It's that girl from Pokemon!"

I stared at him. The only girl from Pokemon I could think of was Misty, and I didn't really care for that comparison. "What?"

"You [i]know[/i]. That girl! With the dolls. She's crazy and evil and [i]controls[/i] people." He hit the table again for emphasis. "[i]Psycho.[/i] "

"...Sabrina?"

"Yes! [i]Sabrina![/i]" He looked at me suspiciously. "I'm going to call you that from now on. [i]Sabrina.[/i]."

....and that is all for the present.[/SIZE]

[quote][i]My official nickname for Arcadia is Megaton. It's a good one.[/i][/quote]

[size=1]Hee hee. I like it. Work it, work it..

*coughs* >.>;;

The Sabrina thing is funny, though. This whole nickname thing is making me feel very conspiratorial, suddenly.[/size]

My full name is Xiomara Elizibeth Virola. My dad calls me:
1.Baby Girl
2.Xiomarita (spanish)
3.Bruha(sp. spanish for wicth)
4.Xio
My mom calls me:
1.Xio
My brothers call me:
1.Monkey
2.Gay
3.Stupid
4.Xio
5.Slave :p
My friends call me:
1.Xio
2.Cat lady
3.idiot
4. mentally challenged
5.retarded
6.B**ch(this one is from someone who doesn't really like me)
As you can see...I have very,very strange nicknames o.o

*hides from the world*